Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

As [Private]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors . . ."

The saying went that a broken clock was right at least twice a day. While it was as much a truthful statement as any, the true meaning of it could only be gleaned by actually having an analog clock instead of a digital one. With only the sound of his breathing and the ticktock of the clock on the wall, Musashi fumbled through enough of the act of getting dressed. Nervousness was something to be expected on days that held important meanings, and indeed, the wizened sage of many titles was indeed nervous. Formality said that he was supposed to do things in a given order. Even the children had a song for such routines.

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage!" Or so they said. For the two of them however, the collective years had been more akin to a sushi roll made by a messy chef. The rice wasn't sticky enough, the fish, not pickled right, and the overall texture of the seaweed left much to be desired. Edible, yes, enjoyable, probably not. One would consider such an experience as a failure. Thankfully there was plenty of Saki and good friends to keep the good times rolling. The ups and the downs, the high's and the low's, that time that he was presumed dead, and also that other other time that she got a promotion that was due for somebody else but said somebody else didn't show up because they were hobnobbing with their real friends.

There was a lot to speak for but none much bigger than the stunt which would see the entire family moved out of the country. He'd tried to hide from the drama, but every time he tried to get out, he got pulled right back in. So, he stopped fighting. Why run when running would only bring you closer to the problems? At least she was loyal, she held him down and always watched his back. He owed her this much, a day just for her, just like she wanted, just like she needed. The time before had been legally binding true, but nobody wanted a piece of paper to tell the whole story, they wanted to live it, to breathe it, to wake up in the morning and wonder "what in the heck happened", and so he'd make it be.

Coincidentally this was supposed to be their anniversary day, and here they were trying to turn back the clock. The last party that they'd both attended hadn't turned out so well. Or maybe it had, and that was probably why they were here in the first place. Shaking his head, Musashi sighed and looked in the mirror. This was as good as it was going to get. Was he supposed to walk out first? Or should he wait for her and walk out with her? Nobody had told him what to do and then they totally were paying by the hour for the venue. She probably wanted to make her entrance as grand as possible. Besides, that way he could quickly scan the room for any would be show stoppers. Today wasn't the day for hijinks, and the guest list was kept extra tight for a reason. Taking a deep breath, he exited the makeshift changing room and off he went, nothing to it but to do it.

OOC: Leaving the look of things to Yomi

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Never in a million years did Kaori believe she would ever show up to this village again. She didn't have any fond memories here nor did she feel welcomed in a place like this. However, after Mina (her spiritual 'guide') had read the letter sent to her, Kaori felt obligated to appease the one who took her in and took care of her. The fact that she had gone off to do soul-searching the first time the two had gotten 'married' was one of her bigger regrets; not knowing that the groom flaked-out originally and disappeared into a completely different dimension. It was also weird that Yomi had been sent to a different dimension, probably far-worse than wherever her flaky husband went, but all is well now that she had returned from such a horrific place. Kaori felt bad, but at the same time she didn't, about telling Kenshin that she'd only be gone from the village for just a month; only to have been gone for a couple years. She didn't regret lying to the Sennin. She didn't know the man nor had any respect for him.

It's been many years since the last time she was here at the Hokage Rock. Not that she was able to see anything in the village due to her blindness. She was dressed in a white and pink two-piece kimono. The kimono top was held together with a reddish obi while the dress-portion was held on with strings around her waist. Her hair was pulled up into a tight bun and braids, strung together with several hair pins, clips, and other accouterments to keep her hair up. She had a very minimal amount of make-up upon her face, not having the need to wear much due to her youth and natural-born radiance. She hoped it all looked alright, due to her spirit companion being the one who did all of this; one who had the mental age of a 12 year old. It didn't really matter too much since Kaori couldn't see anyone's reactions anyway.

"Don't step there. Turn about 20 degrees to the right," the spirit that guided the blind said as Kaori went SLAM into a tree, shaking the tree as she rammed into it with her face. The spirit groaned and came out from Kaori's back and retouched up some of her make-up that was smudged by crashing directly into a tree. "You were so insistent on not wearing your bell to this thing, Kaori. Geeez," she said as she finished playing around with the makeup and nodded, victoriously fixing what nature had so rudely messed up. Kaori let out a groan, moved her arms up over her head and yanked the spirit (named Mina) out from her back and present as another person.

"But I wasn't invited, Kaori!" Mina said, moping a bit. Kaori threaded her hands into the blonde's and gave her a sour look. "You know for a fact that I need you to guide me to where we are going. I'm sure they'll let you in. But you really need to get out of that magical girl crap though," she said, assuming Mina was still dressed in her rather scantilly clad magical-girl outfit. With a snap of her fingers, Mina was bathed in 'starlight' and her magical girl clothing was changed to that of a similar kimono to what Kaori was wearing. "Now c'mon and lead me to where the wedding is supposed to be," Kaori demanded.

Mina puffed out her cheeks a bit and grumbled. "You figured that since you've been gone for so long, you'd want to take the scenic route," Mina said apologetically. Kaori slowly turned her head towards Mina with a rather cold stare. The fact that Kaori was completely blind made the whole 'stare into your soul' bit even more mortifying. Mina knew how Kaori felt about this place. "Heheh. Right. Let's get you to the wedding area. Eh-heh," she said sheepishly, pulling Kaori behind her, leading her to where the wedding was supposed to take place.

[Topic Entered with NPC: Tenkawa Kaori]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PM Myself or Umashi for entry =)

[Topic Entered w/ Yomi, NPC Asuka, NPC Besito, & NPC Yomi v1 aka Daisy]

[ooc: For Ease : Yomi - Blue Asuka - Green Daisy - Pink/purple Besito - only has thoughts unless you have Canine Contract - yellow]

Look at all we been through since last August. Skating through the rumors like, "Aw, shit!"

Things had settled down long ago and yet there was a sense of unease that took Yomi by surprise. The last time they tried this it ended in what some professionals would call a traumatic event. What was more surprising was that her good sis, Asuka, was the one to talk her down. Yomi didn’t think her sister would ever forgive Umashi but she was the one who had to convince her to do this.

Not that she needed much convincing; She really wanted to marry this man.

It was about the location and what it represented. In the end she decided she owed it to all her many children to provide them with memories and evidence of their history in Konoha no matter how much it hurt. Like it was in on the joke, news of the Lunar Festival came, giving her less of a reason to deny the request. Yet, there was something else cruel about being in Konoha getting married, but she couldn’t say why to Umashi. When he asked why she was hesitant, a small smile would purse her lips but she would only shake her head and say ‘no reason’. He would never understand nor should he.

Yomi rummaged through her bag before scouring her desk desperately. Turning to her sister, Yomi gave Asuka a concerned look.

“Where is my necklace?” Asuka ignored the question at first, choosing to adjust Yomi’s headpiece. The women let a long silence pass between them before an answer was given.

“Inappropriate.” It always took her less, to say more. Asuka met Yomi’s eye with her response and held her gaze for an uncomfortable length of time before Yomi looked away. Asuka continued to ensure Yomi’s headpiece was to her liking without engaging further. There was plenty of time for them to fight it out later.

Besito gave a “small” bark before hearing a girls screech come from outside of their tent. A moment later a breathless med-nin burst into the tent.

“YOOOOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII” Daisy yelled as she held up the bouquet of black flowers to Asuka. Asuka took them away before they got crushed in the eventual meltdown.

“That BEAST tried to eat me!” Tears freely fell from Daisy’s eyes as she draped her body across Yomi’s lap. The bride laughed softly and pat Daisy.

“His name is Besito and he was only teasing.” Yomi hoped that she was telling the truth. She couldn’t have him eating residents of Konoha without raising some eyebrows.

“I missed you!” Daisy moved along from the threat of Besito as she tried to gather herself.

“I missed you too.” Looking back at Asuka she reached out her hand to receive the black bouquet. “Thank you for the flowers, I love them.” The Yamanaka smiled proudly, wiping her tears away.

“If you look closely, I dusted crystal on them. It’s not harmful, but I wanted you to have something special.” Yomi did as Daisy asked, noticing how the crystals caught the light.

“Truly beautiful.” Yomi handed her bouquet back to Asuka and pulled the camera from the table. “Do you mind taking a picture of me?”

“Of course, just stand over there.” Yomi did as instructed and smoothed out her dress.

“How do I look?”

“Good!” Daisy said, "But let’s make sure we get your earrings." The photographer waited until she got a good angle for the picture before taking it.

"Perfect!”
yVu1pLd.jpg

Fun fact: long ago there was a poll of the color of dress. It was a tie between green and red. She already wore the green. =)

“Perfect! Now Daisy, may I please finish getting ready before I’m late to my own ceremony? Sit there with Besito. I promise he won’t eat you and if he does, I’m sure you’re carrying enough of something to ensure her regrets it.'

“This is true! I guess I’ll go wait for everyone else to arrive!” And just as quick as she came, Daisy was out of the 'door.' The women watched her go before Asuka muttered to Yomi.

“You think before today is over, she’ll try to kidnap someone?”

“Is this before or after, Besos eats a guest?” Yomi sincerely wanted this to be a drama free evening.

Bursting from the tent, Daisy took a moment to take in her surroundings. She was so concerned with her safety that she literally whizzed down the aisle. In her defense, Besito was an asshole and he did chomp at her as she went by. Whoever paid for this, spared no expense. Clearly someone liked expensive fabrics.

“Rich in color, rich in life…”
lCASOsm.jpg

Daisy, in her forever uniform of her simple white lab over something that allowed her to run. Today was no different, opting for an all black cat suit. She wore her hair up to look more together, pinning her signature black flower in it to make it look festive.

She took two champagne glasses from the passing waiter as the space started to fill. She eyed the hulking battle wolf who was scanning the place no doubt looking for a snack. Perhaps they would come to an accord and decide not to be butting heads all night. Clearly, Besito would have the upper hand in these negotiations.

Carefully, she made her way over to him, with both champagne glasses in hand.

“Besito! I brought you a drink!” She exclaimed as she placed one of the glasses by his paw. Looking down at her he would stare for a moment before looking back at the space.

“Ok, good talk!” Daisy turned to face the crowd sipping slowly from her glass. Venturing out of the hospital was hard for her, but, for her Senpai she would do anything, even adhere to her schedule of medicine. Still, the girl was awkward and unable to socialize in settings like these.

“Hopefully we get started soon.” She said quietly to herself.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What." Clap. "Do you mean." Clap Clap Clap "There are no HORS D'OEUVRES!" Sanyu slams hand on a nearby chair, causing it to fall over. He gathered his hands in front of his face in a prayer manner and inhaled deeply. Holding that breath in, moved one hand in a random direction, snapped his fingers and pointed at the fallen chair before returning his hand to the former position. After a few moments he released a long, exasperated sigh. Collecting himself and his thoughts he re-addressed the worker. This man wasn't even the head chef, he was just doing his job, theres no reason to get mad at him. No it was the head chef that would suddenly find a three growing within his intestines soon.

"Ok, I'm sorry for yelling, what happened to the hor d'oeuvres?" The employee went on to explain that several of the food has suffered from cross contamination due to the carelessness in which they were stocked. Many of the fish had drippings from thawed meat and chicken that would render them unsafe to eat. Sanyu could feel the frustration welling up but he was capable of keeping it down this time around. Before he could respond another employee informed him that many of the flowers had begun to wilt and lose their luster, but Sanyu waved that off, he could fix that in an instant. He kept his focus on the food worker. "Ok, so what do we have?"

"Well, the meat and chicken should still be fine, all the desserts and bread are fine. Um... about the cake."

"I swear to my lord and savior Jashin if you tell me the cake is ruined I will literally kill you and everyone that works for your company." Sanyu didn't have any weapons or tools on him but he could make something real quick and turn this wedding red of necessary. He wasn't playing around today, he wasn't around when Umashi and Yomi legally married, and its their anniversary, he wasn't going to let this fail. He actually isn't the one in charge of wedding planning, but he kind of just asserted himself into an authoritative position, and nobody has stopped him yet.

"No no no no. Wait... what?"

"You heard me."

"Yes..." The worker paused for a moment, weighing his options. If he told Sanyu, he might die, if he didn't, he'd definitely die. "The cake is fine... we just lost the bride and groom figures." He closed his eyes waiting for the wrath of this blonde child who he knew could definitely kill a normal person like him. However, Sanyu didn't do anything other than close his eyes for a moment. It wasn't that bad, not having a bride or groom figure isn't traditional, but neither is their family. He could probably figure something out, maybe make flowers that represented them or something.

"Is that everything?" The worker nodded profusely. "Ok, leave me." He was quick in his steps, the further he could get away from the hormonal teenager with the power to level a building, the better. Sanyu watched the area being set up and a smirk on his face. He has barely done anything, yet he feels immense pride in how everything is looking.

[Topic Entered]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
eUuAjDw.jpg

Fickle. Notions of the hierarchy diminished and tainted with the ideals that there was more of the nuance with these shindigs. However, Tamashii was not a man that he would lie about how he felt being invited here. The woman he had fallen madly in love with was being swept away by the man he truly respected and hated with his entire being all at the same time. Was he petty? Yes. However, a man had to make a decision whether to allow this to destroy himself or everyone he came into contact with. He'd already nearly killed himself once. Now he stared out the window of his home... The now Empty house of the former Sennin. A small glass with a thick smell of liquor wafting from it would be chilled with a few cubes of ice... sure, but in the hands of the same man that had just taken pain medication this glass would be held. 'I have a problem... but I dont give a fuck anymore...' those thoughts running through the head of Tamashii as he downed the rest of the tainted alcohol before slamming the glass on a table and throwing on his coat before setting out to meet them at the designated area...

He was reminded of a blind man, and a song he'd sang about love. The song of such love that would never tarnish even through the most outlandish of things. Rainbows burning stars. Oceans flooding and covering every mountain. Something to the ideal of 'Always' That word meant so much in this setting. To be married meant that you would be willingly giving yourself to someone for the remainder of your days, barring something stripping that away, submitting yourself to one another in hopes that things just might work out well enough that you'd feel these feelings for the rest of your life at some level or another. Was this the idle thoughts of Yomi today? Was this the man she truly saw herself with for the remainder of her days? Had she fallen for him so harshly that Tamashii would be on the edges of happiness looking in for the remainder of his life? Was this some horror film he lived in? Or was this the reality of a love that wasnt meant to be...

At any pace, Tama paced himself and made sure to pick up his gift for the couple. Really it was a gift for their children, ones that Umashi wasnt the-... Shaking his head of that thought Tama would shut off that part of his thinking for the time being. It was just sad to be the man sitting on the outside looking in, almost like a child who wished for snow looking into a Snow Globe. Wanting. Wishing for it to come true. He couldnt keep doing this to himself...

Making his way past the guards and grunts he'd push himself into the wedding and setting. The vibrant lights, the illumination seemed to be more than he thought or expected. However, this was Yomi we were talking about, she went big or she didnt go at all. Why half-ass anything in this life anyways? Yanno... And with all his thoughts and consideration he'd trail his mind away from being bitter, but one couldnt help it. With how one could feel being fingertips away from everything you thought you wanted. Only to have it snatched away, by the one you thought was giving it to you. He'd mindlessly found himself at a table where the other gifts had been set out, then turned to oddly see whomelse he'd recognized. He'd sensed Kaori and Umashi already and the Bride was not far off. Some others that felt familiar... but alot of new ones that had popped up during the time he'd stormed away from his position as Sennin and stayed in his house...

'What to do....' He'd simply stay there, standing at the table, refusing to mingle with the others aside from a few selected people but if he'd seen Yomi... he'd completely freeze and likely go to find a drink somewhere.... who knew.

[Entering as Former Leaf Sennin Tamashii]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There were a lot of the usual characters about, people and faces that he knew, folks that he used to deal with and some that barely made the list. Of the sort that he was genuinely happy to see but also equally surprised to find present was none other than Tamashii. Did he approach and appear to quell the akwardness or did he avoid the man and prove the rumors true. The fact of the matter was that in the game of hearts, Musashi had won. No matter the name, no matter the place, no matter the banner, he'd been the one to hold Yomi's heart. Or at least he liked to think so. The woman wasn't one to be trifled with and as sure as the night became the day in time, he was assured that if it prove to work out better for Yomi then she'd leave.

There'd be no fighting so long as he could help it today. Sanyu already was running around with enough drama to deal with. Whatever jokes that Musashi might want to use to rib the man who'd so clearly lost so much, would have to wait. Keeping it cordial, he walked past Sanyu, giving the boy two thumbs up before finally standing next to Tamashii.
"It's been a long time, eh?" Giving a bit of a chuckle as he approached Tamashii and stopped just short of being in his personal space. Though it was a move more in line with "small talk" than "real talk", the fact of the matter was that it had been a long time. Probably at least half a decade since they'd last seen each other. Time had taken its toll on all of them, but occasions such as this usually brought out the best in people, even if they weren't always feeling it. Keeping an eye out for Yomi, a small part of him wondered if they were still supposed to see each other before the actual ceremony started.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"We SHOULD know where we're going, Mina. We friggin grew up here!" Kaori said out-loud to the persona attached to her, acting as her eyes. The two of them were walking around aimlessly as Kaori was about to walk off of the Hokage Rock. Quick thinking on Mina's part saved her by injecting chakra directly into Kaori's feet as she just walked upon Umashi's face. "Watch where you're going, Kaori! You almost walked off of the rock! Now you're on the groom's face!" shouted out her persona, however, she was the only one that could hear it. To an outsider, her conversation with her persona might seem a bit odd as it looked like she was just talking to herself. Kaori, however, can't see the judgmental stares from those that are just here for the festival; a look that she is quite used to growing up here. It's a blessing wrapped in a curse that she couldn't see their looks. She might have flashbacks of her time growing up here. The girl with the horns was a moniker she grew up with.

The smell of food wafted into both of their noses, causing the two of them to stop and smell the air. Kaori's tummy grumbled upon smelling the food causing her mouth to water. Mina didn't have a physical body as she is now, but rest assured, that her stomach was growling as well. The thought of filling their bellies with food had crossed their mind. Having pinpointed the smell, the two simply followed their nose to their destination; first step was to get off of Umashi's face first.

After fishing out her invitation and showing it to the man inside, she took a few steps in where the wedding was to take place and paused for a moment. She had to use her ears to locate where the one most important to her resided. "Well, everything is made of curtains and colored cloth, so you shouldn't have anything to ram into," Mina said in a self-assured manner. She would reveal herself, but a magical girl wearing magical girl clothing would totally not fit the occasion. Kaori hushed her and listened to try to hear Yomi's voice. It was at this time that Besito let out a 'small' bark. At least she knew she was in the right place. A small bark for Besito was enough to blow out anyone's eardrums; worse for Kaori now that she solely focused on here sense of hearing.

She covered her ears moments after Besito barked and waited for the ringing in her ears to subside. After she regained her bearing, she turned towards the sound of the barking and made her way to it. As she approached, she heard a familiar voice and instantly froze up. "Hmm?" Mina asked as Kaori's body stiffened. "It's that crazy poison-bitch," she said as Mina laughed a bit. "What?" she asked. Kaori startd to shake nervously as she continued to hear Daisy's voice growing louder and louder. This prompted her to find somewhere to hide out of instinct. Sadly for her, she smacked her face into a metal pole causing a loud 'bwaaaaaah' sound. Out of sheer instinct, she squatted to sit upon her heels and planted her hands upon her face. Crap. That will totally catch someone's attention. Out of all of the things being made out of cloth with hardly anything solid around, she HAD to collide face-first with one of the support structures. One of the RARE support structures. Story of Kaori's life.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[ooc: For Ease : Ymi - Blue Asuka - Green Daisy - Pink/purple Besito - only has thoughts unless you have Canine Contract - yellow]

Had we surrendered then, that'd be the real crime. Got through it, got blessed times two with it

The Yamanaka's eyes widened as she watched Kaori run smack dab into the pole. She didn't run towards her immediately, as a normal doctor would. She was not here in an official medical capacity and she was trying to remain calm. Luckily for everyone involved, peaked his head down to inspect what was going on with Kaori, after all she was the first person he ever gave a liking too aside from Yomi and Asuka. He gave a little whimper and sniffed at her. As big and as old as he was, he was still a baby when it came to certain things.

Besito's concern suddenly made Daisy feel guilty, but, she wouldn't approach Kaori, she'd just stand there and watch whatever happen unfold. Perhaps she wouldn't need stitches or any medical attention at all. Would Yomi blame her if someone died here today? Daisy hoped not, as she wasn't the murdering type...mostly.

"Are you alright?" The med-nin asked, clutching her champagne glass.[/color]

Meanwhile......

After fussing over Yomi's clothes, Asuka popped out of the tent to take a survey of who was already there. This was impromptu and they weren't expecting loads of people only close friends and family and even that was a stretch. She spied the groom talking to Tamashii and she watched their interaction for a bit. Many things were running through her mind and as much as she wanted everything to be smooth sailing, there was a very slim chance of that happening today. Keeping her eyes on them, she made her way towards her nephew, Sanyu, who was fussing about something that she had no problem letting him deal with.

"Everybody is here for the most part. We can start when you're ready." Picking up a champagne glass from the table she was in front of, the woman then made her way to Besos who was looking down at the Priestess. Helping Kaori up she went to smooth out the girls clothes. "Careful, we can't celebrate if something happens to you, Tenkawa Kaori." Asuka helped Kaori to hold her arm to guide her towards where they were to start.

Meanwhile.....

Yomi went out of the back of the tent to where the kids were playing. Or at least their version of playing. They were rough and tumble kids and Michiko was roughest. Yomi wondered if them spending time with their dog in the mountains was a good idea. Sure, they were safe, but they were also turning into little Mowgli's. The twins were both sitting on top of a screaming Michiko. No doubt she did something to annoy them.

"We're gonna start soon, come." She put out her hands, for some kids to grab one. The boys, dressed in forgiving black, dutifully took each hand, and jumped around excitedly with there little baby feet. Michiko, who needed a color deeper color than black, took her brother's hand at first but decided she was going to lead the procession. Through the tent they went, and out to where everyone was mingling. Michiko made a bee line for her father as she always would, but, the boys stayed put like little main branch soldiers. The bride watched her daughter run over to Umashi not immediately noticing that he was being chummy with Tama. For a moment it was like a happy memory from a past that wasn't her own, when everything wasn't complicated and everyone knew their role and they were all friends.

Now? Well, they were friends with an asterisk.

She stared a bit too long not noticing that one of her boys decided they had enough of playing bodyguard to their mom and went to "help" Sanyu.

Her remaining child tugged on her hand pulling her out of her trance as she looked down to him. He pointed out to the largest thing there, his very good doggo, and she nodded and released him to go be with Besito. Sometimes she wondered if she carried them for 9 months or did Besito. Waving down a waiter, she took a champagne glass off his tray and asked for 2 double shots of Firewater.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sanyu was still running around when both Yomi and Umashi made their appearance, he didn't even notice them as he made sure everything was in place for the actual ceremony. There wasn't a large band to play, seemed a bit too showy, a small gathering of different instruments to make the music interesting but not overpowering. The players were doing their thing, which Sanyu didn't quite understand. He took one of the tiny guitar-like instruments awhile ago, they called it a violin, and nearly broke the string. That would not have been fun to explain to Yomi as those things are apparently really expensive.

After ensuring that everything was fine he looked down to see the boys had walked over to him. "Well look who looks handsome!" He knelt down and took a kid in each arm. He wasn't that physically strong but they were still young enough for him to carry them in one arm each, at least for a little while. He didn't want them to see him busy and yelling so he looked around for someone to talk to while he had them. He saw Umashi, but he seemed to be having a conversation. He could go back to Yomi, but he noticed someone seemed to be in distress. The loud barking of Besito seemed to be a problem for her, not sure why, though he was a loud dog. Sanyu began making his way to her when she turned and crashed into a metal pole. The boys found this hilarious, but Sanyu quickened his pace toward the woman.

"Hey, are you ok?" He said admist the gigling of the children in his arm. He couldn't really hold out a hand to help her up, them being full, but he angled his shoulder toward her, offering it to be grabbed. "You should really look where ya goin' lass, kinda hard to miss the pole," He gave the two boys a look. "Stop laughing its not funny, she coulda been hurt." He turned his attention back to the girl covering her face. "I'm sorry about them, kids are painfully honest."

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Small talking with Tama was one thing, but the banter had to be put on pause when Michiko ran up to him and began to tug at his pants wanting to be picked up. Excusing himself, he bent down to pick up his precious little girl and then lifted her up, noticing the fact that her little stockings were starting to wear at the knees. Shaking his head with a slight grin, he hugged the girl close and gave her a kiss on the cheek before attempting to make eye contact with her. "Was somebody antagonizing their brothers again?" Shaking her head no, tomboyish four year old knew that she'd always have her fathers heart. To any onlooker she was the epitome of the "daddy's girl" and took after the man in every way save for her persistent rough housing. It was no secret that it took both of her brothers to even remotely have a chance at besting her. Their happy little secret, the world would never know all that the little Michiko had gone through in order to be here, she was a true fighter, the brightest little fire flower, the truest epitome of the "Will of Fire". Musashi would never take their time for granted, but he also would make sure that she was raised right! "Alright my little fire flower, no more fighting! Today is a big day and I need you to be on your best behavior, okay?" Attempting to turn away, she eventually gave in as Musashi managed to get her to hug him tight and promise to be good . . . for tonight. Nodding to Tamashii, Musashi would walk away towards where he was soon to be standing. Setting Michiko down, she kept hold of his hand and he walked up to where the ceremony would officially be carried out. Who was to marry them again? He'd been so wrapped up in trying to make sure that things were safe for the event that he hadn't paid attention to who Yomi said would be doing the officiating. Waiting at the alter so to speak, Musashi caught sight of Yomi from afar. So who was up next?

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was relatively silent throughout the affair. As promised, he was on his best behavior, most especially because they were in a foreign land. To tell the truth, Sinny was trying to figure out if he felt something about the Land of Fire, something that could have awakened a memory. But there was nothing, despite their arrival and the hours of waiting and the preparation for this wedding. Maybe it was because he was busy with the wedding of the century – aka Ma and Da’s wedding. Still, he couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed. He had hoped that his first trip abroad would have made an impression on him. So far, the only impression he got was just his family.

Not that it was bad or anything. He loved his family, even if they were quite the strange bunch. And as promised to Yomi-mama, Sinny didn’t fake his death by getting eaten by Besito to prank the guests, nor did he bicker with Maru. In fact, he was all neat, prim and proper, as he sat on one of the chairs, waiting. He was watching his older brother Sanyu round around like mad, seeing how focused he was with the preparations. He didn’t want to bother though. He wasn’t like the older one who had responsibilities and knew how to keep them. Sinny was very much aware of his limitations and would rather not be a burden for today.

And so, from his seat, he would just observe. He was dressed in a regal set of clothes, a teal-ish furisode with gray hakama, with an official royal blue haori with red lining that had their clan crest in gold embroidery, and a white fluffy pompom with a red tassel to secure the front of the hoari. It was as good, neat, and proper as he could get, as opposed to his usual rough and wild style.
ndOgJO3.jpg

Of course, he didn’t fail to keep his eyes on his parents and their guests, trying to figure out relationships with other people he never knew. Ah… he thought, there were so many questions he had, but he couldn’t really ask. He’ll just have to wait and experience this once-in-a-lifetime event.

[Topic Entered… behaving in the corner]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A familiar sound could be heard as the large animal's breath washed over Kaori. She looked up and reached out for a hug towards the massive, over-sized dog and completely missed. She had almost forgotten just how enormous Besito was. She tried again and wrapped her arms around the dog's snout. "Besito! It's been a while! You're still huge, probably, like the last time I -- err -- 'saw' you!" she said before digging her face into his fur. She took a deep whiff of the animal and winced a bit. "You need to take a bath, Besito. Whooo boy!" she said as she noticed the smell of nature imprinted in the massive dog's fur. In other words, Besito stank! But it was fine, it was Besito, so she could easily forgive that (even if the smell would rub-off on her). She didn't mind and she didn't think Yomi would mind if she showed up to the wedding ceremony smelling like Besito.

An unfamiliar voice called out to ask if she was alright. There was a small welt forming upon her forehead, but it wasn't anything she wasn't used to. It had been several years since she heard this voice so her memory of it was foggy, at best. If she could see who was talking to her, she would most definitely call her something like 'Poison Bitch' or something else horrendous like that. She let out a little smile and a nervous chuckle. "Uh, yeah. I'm doing fine now that Besito is near me," she said as she reached over to where she thought Besito was to pet him, only to whiff at the air. "Well, he's around here somewhere," she said before Mina guided her hand over to the dog. Her eyes lit up a bit before petting the big dog.

Oh, the sound of children chuckling didn't escape her as another person (another voice she didn't recognize) asked if she was doing fine. "Yes, thank you. Moving around open spaces is a bit difficult to navigate. Especially when the walls seem to go in and out of existence," she said, describing the cloth walls of the tent-like structure. 'Look where you're going'. Her cheery demeanor quickly changed to something a bit more sour, staring in the Sanyu's general direction with a glare that could make any normal person's blood run cold. Her eyes showed that she was blind. "This wedding needs to hurry up. This place is making me ill," she said before dusting herself off.

"So, uh. Can someone point me to where Yomi would be?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back