Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

ASSASSIN OF NEW ERA FROM HELL[CONTRACT SEARCH]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Uchiha Nitish was a well-trained Uchiha and he has a dream to become the head of Uchiha and the leaf village also. And to do it he know he have to become the best shinobi out of every one. And one day Nitish decided to become a shinobi who has assassin skills so to become such a good shinobi he knew that he had to have a summoning contract and the contract he have has good assassin skills too. So, Nitish thinks’ “I should start my search tomorrow morning for the summoning contract. And I have to get the best summoning contract than anyone else here.” After thinking this later onwards he thinks “I should get some sleep for tomorrow’s search.” And after a little while Nitish sleeps and then he has a dream about his contract and the dream was “I was running in the forest outside the village for my contract and then I found a snake and spider contract with assassins like skill and I was so happy on getting them. Now, I can become the best shinobi in the world.” And then Nitish awakes after dreaming this and says’ this isn’t an ordinary dream it’s a vision the he got in his unconscious mind while sleeping. So, Nitish thinks “to follow this vision I have to do a hard search for my contract with a snake and a spider.” And after thinking this Nitish gets ready for his search for his contract and while he was heading outside the village he was mumming only one thing “I wish I could get a snake….spider…..Hawk….” and he was repeatedly repeating that so he can have a courage to find a good contract with Assassin like skill. And now Nitish was arrived to the main gate of the hidden leaf village and headed into the forest so he could find a contract.

And now Nitish was arrived to the forest he started to his search for his contract to become a great Assassin of the hidden leaf village and become more and more famous as an Assassin who has even surpassed even hokage’s skill. And now after thinking this Nitish starts his search again and now Nitish was entering the forest more and deeper. And now Nitish thinks that “Looks like I have to use my sharingan to find my suitable contract.” And now Nitish awakes his sharingan to find his contract and now after he awakes his sharingan and then Nitish sees through the whole forest and then after see searches the whole forest in the blink of the eye. And after a little search Nitish gets a clue of some animal movements more inner of the forest. Nitish heads there as fast as he can and then search for the animal whose movement he as seen from a far distance. And now when Nitish was searching for the clue he was able to find something but the anime is already on his full speed and running more and more inside the forest. Nitish know that if he was able to get that speedy contract he was able to become such a good assassin. And then Nitish heads more inside the forest to find that contract he wanted and starts his search and then after a little search he was able to find that animal.

[557/500 WC]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unfortunately, Lady Luck was not on your side this time! However, you may search again in two months!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back