Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Assassination (Solo; 1 slot available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
OOC Rank: Any
Mission Rank: C-rank
Mission Premise: A wealthy civilian has requested someone assassinate a young man who is attempting to arry his daughter without his permission. Unfortunately he can't do it himself and a normal civilian can't either, since the young man was formerly a shinobi belonging to a hidden village.

- First come, first serve.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Round #1 said:
Just like any other day, things were fairly smooth and relaxed. As he sat there, in his study, he read silently to himself. All the while, his servant’s surveyed the area looking for mercenaries to help him out of a certain situation that required their specific skills. If one was found, they’d be directed to him immediately; the servants would walk the man into his mansion, up two flights of stairs, and in to his back study room where they’d open the door and simply let whoever took this mission in to speak with him.

OOC: Roleplay hearing about the mission and following the servants, everything else you gotta figure out on your own.

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masuru had been wondering around the lighting country looking for something to do for quite some time now but really nothing interesting caught his attention until a rather old looking man asked him if he might happen to be a shinobi. Once he told him he was everything went pretty much up hill. Masuru was rushed a couple miles towards a big mansion, greeted by a bunch of people and take up a few stairs and lead into a room with an old man reading a book. ”So pops, what’s this I hear about a mission?” He asked while looking around the room. It seemed like your average everyday work and study room except it was maybe a little bit bigger.

Wc: 121

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Round #2 said:
The man abruptly entered the room with a weird, retro aged like attitude typical for that of a young man. Grabbing a book mark, he saved his spot in his book, closed it, and adjusted his glasses. ”Young man, do you not have any respect for your elders? Perhaps you should introduce yourself properly, or else I may not feel the need to hire you. I’m Renzo Yamamoto.” He said, introducing himself as he stood up, walked over to a cabinet and pulled out two glasses. Dropping a few ice cubes in each glass, he poured whiskey into both of them and walked back over to his table. Pushing one towards the end, offering it to this young man, he soon began to sip on his own.

OOC: Invoking a 200 word minimum word count.
I agreed to help you out with a missions, but you're going to put effort into this instead of scribbling it down as fast as you can. >=|

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His eyes winded and his nervous had been hit but the old man was right. He coulda went about things a lot differently than he did. Grinding his teeth a little bit, he sighed and looked down. ”My name is Hikaru Masuru of the Hidden Mist. But I serve as a Mercenary these days. I’m sorry if I was rude, but most customers like to cheat people like me and lie to them. Usually it’s just a game of getting in, getting information, accomplishing a task, and getting out with as much of the promised money as you can. Please forgive my rudeness.” He told the man while watching him pour whiskey and offering him a drink. Walking forward towards the table, he slowly grabbed the glass in one hand turned around and walked over towards one of the chairs in this office.

Leaning forward, he took a swallow of the whiskey and closed his eyes. Again it was stronger than he had expected but he was rather new to the life of an alcoholic. ”So, I hear a mission is in need of being performed? I’m a pretty skilled member of the Uchiha clan and I’d be more than happy to help you out.” Said Masuru. He was just hoping this time he wouldn’t be cheated out of any pay. This time he would lash out if he was because honestly a brother had to eat out in this dog eat dog world and flesh just wasn’t his preference. ”This guy seems like he’s loaded though so it shouldn’t be a problem for him to pay me, but he’s got something coming to him if he thinks I’ll just work for free.” He thought to himself.

Wc: 287 + 121 => 408 total

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Round #3 said:
"Young man, it's completely understandable and you're forgiven. I just want you to know that you should present yourself in a professional manor, especially when dealing with clients." He said with a slight chuckle before he drank a little whiskey. "Before we go any further, let me say that this missions will be the first of many if you do a good job for me, so lets see you use your head for this one instead of just your bronze." He said, with an evil grin before he reached for his desk and pulled out a vanilla folder. Tossing it over to Masuru, he nodded for him to open it.

"This man is name Ranku, and he's a pain in my side. As you can see, he was former a Chuunin of some hidden village and he's trying to marry my daughter. I've told them both no several times and honestly, they plan to ignore my wishes. I want you to kill him, except how about you do it with your little mind tricks? I've heard Uchiha can take people out without any physical interaction. Once he's unconscious, suffocate him and string him up like an everyday savage Missing shinobi. Got it? He's in town, just a few miles south of here and he's usually found at a local bar; hell the only bar in town. You can't miss it. It's a rather easy assignment, no? Also, don't let the locals see you do it. I don't want my daughter knowing I put a hit out on the guy." Said Renzo Yamamoto.

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Swishing the whiskey around in the cup, he listened to the man explain everything to him. The entire time he kept quiet and silently thought to himself. ”The first of many? So, this guy might actually be the source of income I need at the moment.” Looking at the folder that had been thrown at him, he read every word carefully and began to dissect this tad bit of information. ”So, this guy wants me to kill the guy screwing his daughter? Well, to say this wasn’t kinda classic would be an understatement, but still it should be an easy job. He was only a chuunin and even though that’s what I was, I has really only lazy. I probably coulda been a sennin if I tried hard enough.” He thought before looking at Yomamoto.

”I wouldn’t call them mind trips, or eye tricks.” He said, as he blinked eyes and suddenly activated his Sharingan. ”Our eyes can cast Genjutsu into the minds of our enemies with a single glance, allowing our jutsu to take hold within an instant. In doing so, we can warp the Genjutsu’s reality and cause them pain on a higher level. Truth be told, it’s much more effective to destroy our opponents mind than their body. It’s even easier, especially in the realm of Tsukiyomi.” He said, before finishing his cup and standing up. ”I’ll assassinate him and if you like my work, I’d like an opportunity to work with you some more. Whatever you need, I’ll be at your service. But, let my work speak for itself. I’ll report back to you soon.” He told the man, before placing the empty cup down and beside the folder on the guys desk.

Leaving the building he skipped a step in-between each step he took down the stairs and closed the door behind him as he left. Glancing back at the mansion he realized he wasn’t dealing with some poor son of a bitch and this guy was about to become his meal ticket. That was plain as day, but for now he just wanted to head on out to the local town. Racing himself, he pushed himself as far as he could to pick up speed. The Young Uchiha, with his Sharingan still active, quickly made his way into town and located a local bar. Looking around, he first began to spot any and all who could manipulate their chakra. His sharingan allowed him not only to see motion, but to see someone’s chakra signature. Was the guy in here? He really didn’t know because the mission mod forgot to mention the guys appearance, but that was fine. Surely she would fix her mistake and cover her ass on the next round. ”Lets make this quick and effortless. I can’t believe how easy this pay days gonna be! I’m eating steak tonight.” He thought to himself with a weird little satisfied smile on his face.

Wc: 490 + 408 = 898 total

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Round #4 said:
Taking the intuitive, the young Shinobi accepted the mission and went on his marry little way. Rather he knew it or not, things weren’t even gonna be easy for him. Upon making his way into town and locating the bar Renzo Yomamoto talked back, he would scan the area in hopes of finding a shinobi. Little did he know, there were about four people there, but one of them he would recognize from a photo within that folder that he was shown. The guy would be standing by the bar, with a woman right next to him with her arm interlocked with his. This was the client’s daughter, but there was no way for Masuru to know that; he could only assume.

Now here was the challenge; he had to kill this man, discreetly and in front of the very woman who wasn’t allowed to know a hit had been taken out on her lover. While standing there like a fool scanning the area, everyone in the bar including the couple would glance over at him and look at the new comer; or a face they hadn’t really ever seen before. His crimson eyes were hardly recognizable at this distance and with this lighting, so he wasn’t standing out to much yet.

OOC: Hmmmmmm.

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Realzing that his target was at the counter he noticed the chick by his side grabbing his arm with hers. ”Well, this just got a hell of a lot harder. Holy balls…” He thought to himself as he blinked and activated his Mangekyou Sharingan. Standing at the door, he looked at them and then glanced around the room. ”With her by his side, it’ll be difficult to do anything.” He told himself as he reached for his pocket and pulled out some shades. Walking over to the other side of the bar, he sat down and looked at the ceiling above all of them.

”Easy as pie, let’s just cause a scene." Slamming his fist down on the table in front of him, he would hope to draw any attention to himself that he possibly could. Right now, he was trying to catch the guy’s eye and hopefully put him into a Genjutsu as quickly as he could. If the man did and everything worked out, he’d used hypnotic suggestion on the dude and make him smack the girl as hard as he could where she stood. Following that smack, he’d call her a whore and walk out of the building and behind the bar. If this happened, he’d follow right behind him. It was a simple idea, but he wanted it to work. Not only would it help him accomplish his goal but it would give him a good laugh in the process. He could always hypnotic suggest the girl, but what fun would that be?

”Come on dude, look at me!” He said to himself as he slammed his fist on the table again except harder this time.

Wc: 280 + 898 = 1178

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Round #5 said:
Everything had went exactly as the young Shinobi had planned it. After banging his fist on the table a few times, his eyes caught that of his targets and within a second, the man had smacked the girl with full force. So much so that she was sent crashing to the ground. Next thing you know, the man called her a whore and went stomping out of the building. As the girl ran off, back home, the young shinobi would followed the hypnotized young man back behind the building. Was it time for some sensual seduction, or was he all work and no play?

Up until that point, the man was at Masuru’s mercy, but moments after coming face to face with Masuru outside, he’d snap out of his trance and wonder what the fuck had happened. "The hell happened? Where am I?" Suddenly, two others arrived on scene and looked at the both of them. They had some spectators. Maybe it wasn’t that easy?

OOC: You made me laugh, I feel a little generous.

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything had went as he planned, except for the two others following them behind the building. Grinding his teeth, he glanced at them and then glanced back at his target who was no apparently aware of his surroundings. ”Shit…” He thought to himself, only before acting on pure instinct alone. Attempting to put the man into Tsukiyomi. If successful, he’d attack with Sol Fire Tempest, followed by Dragon Flame Bomb, and two kicks to the groin. Hopefully that would work for the most part now, but if it didn’t he would attack the guy with Amaterasu, Sol Fire Tempest, and Dragon Flame Bomb as quickly as he possibly could. Even if it did work, he’d do the same just to try and make short work of his enemy. The girl had run off and now she wasn’t around to see anything, so an all-out fight wouldn’t be too far out of the question to work.

Doing all this in front of two witnesses didn’t really bother him, because once this was done he would turn his attention to them if he needed to. ”Die you bastard, just die! I don’t have time for you to fight back!” He thought to himself as he flung through his hand seals and let lose an uncontrollable rage of overcharged combined techniques.

Wc: 218 + 1178 => 1396

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Round #6 said:
What a mess had this young man just gotten himself into? Again, his Genjutsu worked but this time he caused so much mental damage the young man could only fall to his knee as he began to unload with jutsu after jutsu, one of which being a black flamed jutsu that would continue to burn until it had nothing left to burn. Meteors would fall upon the area, destroying the area; the bar, the building beside them, and in the process it would take out on of the men watching. Utter chaos had come to this small town, and well this wasn’t going to go unnoticed by anyone. But luckily for him, once everything was said and done it would just look like some shit head went crazy and destroyed the town.

In the midst of this destruction, one of the men that had been watching intervened and took the dragon fire bomb technique head on, only to smack Masuru with shattering stone strike, landing a direct hit in the middle of his chest. (Sprained Neck, Sprained Head, & Sprained Leg) ”Attacking my little brother with that bullshit? Really? Nah, you’re dead bro!” Yelled one of the men, making it obvious he was this guy’s older brother. Unfortunately, the young guy was already slowly burning to death. He was moments away from passing out. The older brother than punched the ground, sending tremors out that began to shake what remained of some of the buildings, causing Masuru to fall victim to another bloodline attack. (Suppressed! - 0.5 Ap next round)

Mission Objection: Completed
Enemy Hp: 27,000 - 7700 => 19,300
Enemy Ap: 6 - 2.75 - 2.25 => 1 => 7 Nxt

Your Hp: 39,000 - 4125 - 2025 => 32,850
Your Ap: 10 => 9.5 nxt

Condition
Sprained Neck
Sprained Head
Sprained Leg
Suppressed!

OOC: Take him out before he takes you out!

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Realzing what was going on, he stepped back and took a second to assist the situation. The man he was trying to kill was nearly dead and his black flames would take his life within a matter of moments, but apparently one of those guys who were watching was his brother or something. Not only that, but he was pretty pissed off and already began attacking Masuru with a fit of rage. He could feel the pain go throughout his body but it didn’t stop him, he was going to do what he needed to do and head the hell back to collect his reward.

Casting a Genjutsu through his eye – Cripple[Master] he applied not only the fire element to it but also he applied his ability to shatter reality with his genjutsu after declaring this enemy his target with his duelist ability. Things were about to get hectic from here on out, especially if the Genjutsu stuck in place. The Genjutsu would target his enemies legs to only slow him down and make him that much easier to hit. He would then attack with Sol Fire Tempest, using its special action three times to increase it’s base damage and comboing it with dragon fire bomb! After that, he'd attack his enemy once more with the most basic fire attack he knew, fireball!

Wc: 200+

OOC: Count my buffs cause this should be over quick, lol
2ap crippled
3ap Sol Fire Tempest
3ap dragon fire bomb
1.5ap Fireball!
9.5 ap spent total!

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Round #7 said:
The two began to trade blows, but only after one used a Genjustu on the other. Apparently the guys leg was suddenly broken, but he ignored it. The two continued their bout, causing Masuru to endure yet again another shattering stone strike! (Fractured Head) And immediately, he was hit by an incredible falcon punch. (Critical!) Though Masuru wasn’t down for the count, no. Not by a long shot, once again he summoned meteors to rain down onto the field, and another dragon fire bomb. When everything was said and done, the older brother was helpless. He knelled there, unable to stand and continue to fight and mercilessly, Masuru stuck him down with a pitiful excuse for a jutsu.

All that was left now was for Masuru to get the hell out of there and go collect his reward. Upon getting back to the house, he would be rushed back into the study to speak with the client by the servant’s.

Mission Objection: Completed
Enemy Hp: 19,300 - 9108 - 9900 - 1620 => -1328
Enemy Ap: 7 - 2.75 - 2.75 => Ko'ed

Your Hp: 32,850 - 4125 - 9240 => Winner
Your Ap: 9.5 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 1.5 => Winner

Condition
Sprained Neck
Fractured Head
Sprained Leg
Suppressed!

OOC: Pretty easy, but this was a C-rank after all.

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man could hit like a train and Masuru had to acknowledge that but even still he was no match. Flying through hand seals Masuru first started with a genjutsu and then followed by three consecutive fire ninjutsu. They were fully buffed an if things weren’t terrifying enough thanks to his genjutsu they dealt even more damage. The meteors fell fast crushing everything their path and causing wide spread destruction to the town while his dragon fire bomb engulfed the area in flames. His technique was familer but the shattering stone strike wasn’t anything he was afraid of. ”Good riddens” He shouted as he looked around and saw the mass destruction he had just caused. ”This shit always happens. I’m the least stealthy ninja in the world I swear… but at least the goal was accomplished and this guy’s death could be covered up as a casualty of an attack.” He thought as he sank into the ground and went traveling back towards the mansion.

Within an hour he had made it back to the mansion only to be rushed through the doors up the stairs and into the study room from before. With a smile on his face, he nodde. ”Mission accomplished, though I probably could have been more stealthy about it. I kinda took out a couple buildings and several other people as well… casualties, but his death can be wrote off as casualty towards a random rogue attack if anything.” He told Renzo Yomamoto. When everything was said and done, he would leave the man be and be on his way with his cash.

[Topic left if allowed and if the mission has finished]
Wc: 267 + 223 +1396 => 1886

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Round #8 said:
”Young man, you are completely insane; do you know that? The level of destruction you caused was completely uncalled for, but it did serve purposes and you’re right that it can be looked at as a random rogue attack. The lots of you guys are pretty ridiculous about that sort of thing anyway, but you did what I needed you to do and I’m grateful. The servants will have your money soon and they’ll be in contact with you for future jobs.” Said Yamamoto before he waved the young man off. Really this job wasn’t supposed to be some huge ridiculous scene like that, but to each their own.

[Allowed to leave]
[Mission Complete; Pass]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back