Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

At the Kyoujouran Complex [requesting Keniwa]

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
It was late afternoon and what was formerly a perfect and sunny day was descending into early twilight as the sun began to touch the tips of the treetops that surround the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Akio was a bit apprehensive as he approached the Kyoujouran complex. He'd heard about some of the intensity that came along with their training practices and the way they mastered their unique bloodline. However, Akio was unfettered by that nervousness. In fact, he'd sprinted straight from school to wait for Keniwa, one of his fellow students, outside the complex.

'I hope he isn't still mad at the me after our first interaction. I didn't mean to push him, I just kinda let my emotions get the better of me I guess...' Akio thought to himself as he planted himself on a bench just outside the complex walls. Keeping an eye out, the young Senju tried to put out of his mind the sharp sound of the intense training that took place on the other side of the wall along with the harsh voices of those who were instructing those trainees. Akio had always somewhat tried to escape the rigorous responsibilities and pressure that came with being a member of a major clan in the village. He wondered what Keniwa felt about that same pressure as he awaited his friend-to-be's arrival.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
School was great for Keniwa, he was enjoying his time at the Konoha academy and his classes were done for the day his lunch was delicious, his mum had made him a great bento box and he really enjoyed it. Keniwa had actually eaten next to Yasei, instead of sitting by himself so today was a good day. His dad had been out when he left this morning for the academy but he still wasn't so happy to go back home, he enjoyed talking to his mum but he feared having a potential glimpse of his father. As Keniwa neared the Kyoujouran complex's entrance he saw one of his peers sitting on a bench. It wasn't Kiriyami... Not Yusei either... who could it have been? Keniwa neared them and realised... It was akio. Keniwa's heart sank as he swiftly leapt behind a tree to gather his thoughts. 'Why is he outside there? He's not waiting for me... is he..? Crap, this might have to be a fight after all.'

Keniwa clenches both his fists as he emerges from behind the tree clearly approaching Akio with a serious expression almost as if it had been sculpted on to his face. He was ready especially outside of his families complex, it would be an embarrassment to lose so carelessly. Whilst Akio looked almost harmless idly sitting on a bench Keniwa couldn't take any risks. He begun to raise his fist as he leered at Akio whilst approaching him, easily being able to be spotted. 'And today was supposed to be a good day...' Keniwa did not want to fight at all yet he figured it must be the only reason Akio would be here without warning.

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Akio was sitting and waiting outside the complex, his head swiveling back and forth as he wasn't quite sure the direction that Keni would be coming from. Before long, the young Kyoujouran came into view and Akio smiled then went to raise his hand in a friendly wave. But just as he did, he saw Keniwa duck behind a tree. The Senju boy's arm went a bit limp and his head instinctually tilted in slight confusion. 'Aw man... I guess he's avoiding me.' Akio thought, but was almost immediately proven wrong as the Kyoujouran clansman appeared from behind the tree and began approaching him with a stern look on his face that seemed to almost be made of stone.

Akio went to raise his hand in a wave once more, his characteristic smile appearing on his cheerful face as Keniwa raised a hand of his own, but in a balled fist rather than a reciprocated wave. Akio quickly moved his hand to a more defensive position, ready to try to block the punch he was sure was about to follow and called out, "Wait wait! I don't wanna fight!" Sheepishly, the nervous Senju peeked out from behind his shielding hands and flashed a skittish smile as he said, "I... actually came here to apologize." Akio slowly lowered one palm while the other reached around behind his head to scratch his sandy blonde hair and he just tilted his expression and gave Keni a bright and more natural smile that he hoped would prove his peaceful intentions.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa gazed down at Akio's as he was sat on the bench. When Akio put his hands up to defend himself it scarily reminded him of him in his youth, Keniwa however in this scenario was alike to his father. He lowered his fist as well as his head in shame, what he had tried to become was someone who defended others from aggressive people. He looked up to his father's strength yet he didn't want to use it in the same way he did. Yet looking down at Akio was a horrible timid sight which was almost identical to him. His eyes began to water and he quickly wiped his eyes not wanting to show any signs of weakness to Akio, so many differing and conflicting emotions were going through his mind. "I-I don't want to fight either..... sorry. Uh... W-what do you mean by apologise, what do you have to apologise about?"

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Seeing the usually strong and stoic Kyoujouran seem to have a flash of emotion, Akio's smile faded into a look of genuine empathy as he responded. "Well, I was gonna apologize for pushin' you the other day. I got pretty worked up by what Shusuke-san said and well... I guess I kinda took it out on you." The Senju boy said with an authentic apologetic tone. However, that somber quality in Akio's voice faded as quickly as it came. "I didn't want ya to think that I didn't like you or anythin'! We didn't really get a chance to officially meet that day. I know ya know it already from class, but I'm Akio! Those were some good questions and ideas in stealth class!" The nature-lover said with a kind-hearted smile.

From behind him another loud *thwack* sounded out alongside what seemed like a young voice grunting in pain. The very thought of what could be going on across that wall unnerved the young boy and he visibly winced as he heard the noise. "I... don't mean to pry or anything. I know clan secrets are clan secrets and all. But... what's goin' on in there?" Akio asked, the remnants of his previous grimace leaving his face as he pointed his thumb over his shoulder towards the wall that separated the two boys from the main courtyard of the Kyoujouran complex.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa looked at Akio and was almost left speechless his mouth ever so slightly gaped open, the thought of someone coming all the way to apologise for something so small baffled him. "Yeah Akio, Im Keniwa, my mum calls me Keni though as much as I don't like it." 'Why did i tell him that...?!' He instantly regretted sharing that stupid fact about himself. He slightly shook his head and blinked his eyes quickly gathering himself. "You don't need to apologise... I was rude to just say that out of nowhere... I was practically eavesdropping." Keniwa had left for last the most toughest thing which Akio had said. Before he had seen Akio he was on his way home to train once more, his hands almost being prepared for a hard day of work. The sounds of suffering could be heard if near the Kyoujouran complex, many were not aware of what happened inside, the pain which the young would endure. And those who were did little to stop it, being exiled or killed was common for a young Kyoujouran.

Keniwa looked towards the top of the wall surrounding the Kyoujouran complex as he listened to the sounds protruding from within, tightening his fists with each cry, he down at stared Akio who still remained sat on the bench. He plops down beside Akio looking him straight in the eye, a small yet present amount of sweat falling down his face. "Akio.... if you swear secrecy to what I am about to tell you then I suppose you may know. If we are going to be friends, it is only right we answer each others questions I suppose. However we must leave this area... If my father was to find us.. I fear to imagine what would transpire." He looked around the street both left and right with his head before turning his gaze back to Akio. "Is there anywhere private we could go to discuss this?" Keniwa trusted Akio, perhaps it was naivety but there was something about him which was heart warming and trusting. His green eyes appeared as if they preserved a peaceful garden where one could rest and rid themselves of any troubles with tormented them, somewhere which someone could stay yet eventually have to leave. At least for the time being Keniwa could rest before having to return back to the complex.

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Akio's smile grew as Keni and he seemed to be on the same page about their awkward run-in at the Academy. "Keni sounds so cool as a nickname though! Why don't ya like it?"' The sunny Senju asked as Keniwa mentioned not liking the name his mother referred to him by. "And nah! Don't worry about it! I just was hopin' we could be friends. We're in the same class and you've always seemed like you're one of the toughest and most in-control kids our age. As much as I don't like to think about it, some of what Shusuke said back then was right. We gotta be strong and ready for what our lives as shinobi are gonna bring." He added with a reaffirming nod.

Then, as Keni continued, asking Akio to swear to secrecy and if he knew somewhere private to go, the Senju boy's face lit up once more. "Oh yeah! I know a good spot for sure! Follow me!" Akio said, darting off towards a nearby forest-line and turning back to wave Keni on with a smile. He could tell that the young Kyoujouran felt a bit on-edge about whatever it was that was happening in there and he hoped that one of his secret spots in the forest would serve as a good place to get his mind away from all that and feel comfortable enough to talk.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akio's compliments had been largely flattering towards Keniwa, compliments were very rare for him to recieve, his mother being the only one to really compliment him. Everything which Akio said may have been right to some regard yet Keniwa wouldn't exactly agree with it. 'I suppose we are friends then, much faster than I thought I ever would have made one...' Keniwa nods back at Akio sharing a moment with him. "Oh yeah! I know a good spot for sure! Follow me!" Keniwa watched as Akio darted off excitedly in to a nearby forest, as he waved at Keniwa with a smile. Keniwa stood there and slowly waved his hand with a slightly open palm.

Keniwa then boosted himself forward and chased after Akio trying to quickly follow him in to the forest. As he ran he thought about what he was going to say to Akio, the trials he had faced since a young age. The pain which he has seen in the eyes of others, all it was a lot. 'Is it really worth telling him? He might just worry' After they had ran quite deep in to the forest Keniwa stopped dead in his tracks "Alright this is enough." He titled his head down at the ground with a conflicted expression with his fists clenched. "Well. Akio. It is just.. how do I say formal training. Nothing more nothing less." He didn't maintain eye contact with Akio instead looking away from him as he spoke with his hands in his pockets.

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As the two students reached the outskirts nearby the Kyoujouran complex, but still out of earshot of any of their members, Keniwa stopped abruptly and began to look a bit unnerved. He looked down at the ground, clenched his fists, then shoved them into his pockets as he let out a fib, avoiding direct visual contact with the bright-eyed young Senju. Akio quirked an eyebrow at this. He might've been happy-go-lucky and airheaded at times, but one of Akio's greatest strengths was his strong sense of empathy. Somehow, without needing to hear it, he had a way of knowing how other people felt.

"Really?" The sunny young boy asked with a smile, scratching the back of his sandy blonde hair. "I mean, ya don't gotta tell me all about it or anything... But that didn't sound like regular training to me." You wouldn't know it from the child's benign expression, but the sounds he'd heard before got to him, just like the memories of that harsh 'training' got to Keniwa. "And I can tell something about it bugs ya. Do you... wanna talk about it?" Akio added with a disarming smile. He barely knew Keni, but he liked something about the sturdy student, and Akio's empathy told him that if he wanted to crack through that tough exterior, he'd have to take the first step.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa would see Akio speak from the corner of his eyes maintaining vision on him but trying to make it unnoticeable, Akio's concerned expression still carried a smile which slowly wilted through Keniwa's defences. Keniwa looked up at Akio his tall stature towering above him but almost in a protective way, Keniwa sighed "Listen Akio... you're correct in saying its not regular training.. formal would also be an understatement...' He couldn't face Akio as he spoke now instead choosing the grass as his eyes focus his face turning a pale brown. "I can't bring myself to speak about it the things which transpire back there, despite its small stature the Kyoujouran complex is stained with blood. I suppose the best thing would be to show you to quench your curiosity..." Bringing his eyes up to Akio whilst clenching his fist outwards in front of him a serious expression clouding over his face. "However, I can't be held responsible for the things you see or hear, although I will make sure no harm comes your way."

Keniwa hadn't formed a massive opinion on Akio but perhaps this would help determine whether he is someone who is here to stay in Keniwa's life, he didn't know much about Akio however he did not seem as someone who had experienced large amounts of hardship by the looks of his general aura. For that he pitied and envied him equally. 'I doubt he would accept yet I feel as if theres a small chance.' "How would you like to stay the night inside of my house?"

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Akio's brow furrowed as Keniwa began to ambiguously explain the atrocities that occurred within those blood-stained walls. The idea that a clan in Konoha took 'training' to such brutal levels caused the young Senju's stomach to clench in frustration. He was raised on the concepts of faithfully and diligently nurturing life into growth. It was one of the core tenets of being a Senju, and mirrored how he'd treated the plants and animals he'd come across and called friends as he grew up under his grandfather's sagacious guidance. However, the ways of the Kyoujouran clan seemed to be the opposite in so many ways. Akio simply couldn't understand it, no plant grew while being trampled upon. And the way that he saw it, neither could young shinobi. No, a steady hand, wise guidance, and a care that would inspire love for the village... those were the qualities that made a shinobi strong in the young Senju's mind.

Akio had his theories on what was going on. He knew how tough and calloused Keniwa was, but it was possible, at least in his mind, that his imagination was worse than reality. However, as his stone-faced friend continued, explaining his idea to show Akio a little bit more about what was actually happening behind those walls, the sunny Senju's expression changed entirely. His eyes went wide, his smile grew, and before long he was staring at Keni with a toothy and excited grin. "A sleepover!? Heck yeah! Let's go!!" Akio exclaimed with a jubilant tone, surely catching Keni off guard considering the seriousness that he'd broached the subject with, then started heading back toward the complex with a wave. "Come on! You gotta introduce me to all your Kyoujouran friends!"

[MFT .:. 287 Words]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa slightly shook his head and glanced looking away from Akio towards two birds flying in the sky, appearing to be small sparrows tweeting as they flew in unison. He was actually surprised and disheartened by Akio's eager response, not actually believing he would agree to such an abrasive idea. Yet the young Senju was not aware in what transpired inside of the Kyoujouran complex, and that large cheering smile he always carried may be soon to fade. "Alright Akio before we go to the Kyoujouran Complex would you like to know any customaries which we uphold?" "Sure I wanna know all about it!" The Kyoujouran would slow down his walk as he and Akio would near the Complex.

"Okay so first thing is first you have to be prepared to fight if someone challenges you, even if you are a guest, the only thing that can stop it is if someone takes your place. The next thing is that you can not comment on the ways of the complex. Unfortunately it is just the way things are. And lastly..." Keniwa would stare Akio in the eyes with a knowing look as he spoke. "Avoid eye contact with my father... for your own good. Just avoid any contact with him!" As he shouted this last part he snapped his mouth shut gritting his teeth and clenching his fist as red flushed across his face. "Im sorry.. I shouldn't have snapped. Just stick with me." Finally he came to the large metal spiked gates of the complex, which resembled a Kyoujouran's iron will, pushing them open as he stepped through holding one for Akio to step through.

As they walked through the complex on their way towards Keniwa's father's house Akio would be displayed towards the horrors of the complex, many bloody battles would be surrounding the path the two would take. Screams of pain and shouting would transmit throughout the complex, it was unruly and primal, Keniwa hung his head almost in shame of his origins. The nature had several stained maroon patches, and several structures broken and tattered, damaged beyond repair, even a few houses had their own battle scars.. It was a horrific display, the worst part of it was many of the most injured individuals were children being pummelled by adults. With one child being unconsciously dragged across the stone path passing in front of Akio and Keniwa. He didn't gaze at Akio's reactions as his guilt was already incredibly high at this point.

Towards the centre of the complex lied Keniwa's household, his father had been a very prominent member of the bloodline and he would uphold many of it's ancient teachings. Suddenly a figure jumped out from the several battles behind Keniwa and Akio as they did Keniwa would spin round, grabbing them by their shirt, lifting them upwards above the two before punching their gut several times with his rock like fist, before with no remorse throwing them down in to the stone path right in front of the two. Soon after stepping over the unconscious Kyoujouran. "Come on Akio we're almost there, if the same happens to you, you have to defend yourself. It wards off others."

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
The happy-go-lucky young Senju couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as Keniwa began to explain some of the 'intricacies' of the Kyoujouran social structure. The idea of constantly fighting for strength and survival rather than a clan nurturing the growth and development of its members was a foreign concept to him. Sure, he had a lot of expectation and diligent structure heaped upon him by his somewhat overbearing father, but it was certainly not the same kind of world that his young stone-fisted friend grew up in. "I'm sure I'll be okay! I've been practicing tons of jutsus lately!" Akio said with a smile as he began to follow Keni through the complex.

However, when he stopped to near-shout not to look at his father, it caught the sunny Senju a bit off guard. "But... why? What's lookin' at somebody gonna do?" He asked with very clear confusion painted onto his expression. Nevertheless, he continued following. The sights and sounds that followed turned the boy's stomach. Seeing fully trained adults beating mere children to the point of being bruised, broken, or worse was gut-wrenchingly sickening. 'What the... How does the village even allow this?!' The boy thought as yet another unnerving scene played out right in front of him, one of the younger Kyoujourans flying out towards Keniwa before his friend slammed his fist into the gut of one of his own clansmen.

His eyebrow furrowing, Akio responded to the words that followed. "No." He said, likely in the most serious tone that Keniwa had heard from the usually vivacious child. He didn't immediately follow Keni, instead kneeling down over the now-unconscious young boy. Natural energy flooded Akio's chakra pathways as he channeled the Senju clan's natural High Speed Regeneration technique. However, rather than its usual function of healing himself, the natural energy flowed through his palm and into the young boy who laid on the stone, healing the bruises on his abdomen that hadn't even had the chance to form yet. The boy didn't immediately awaken, but he'd feel a lot better when he did than he would have without Akio's aid. "That's not who I am Keni." Akio said, that same seriousness in his voice as he began to continue following his friend through the complex.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He didn't look back as he continued to walk towards his house hearing Akio's denial of what unspoken rules had been placed inside of the Complex, a small smile illuminating his face as he heard. "That's not who I am Keni." He was glad his usually cheery friend was nothing like him. His serious tone striking straight to Keni's heart happy in knowing that what he said was true. He was nothing like Akio, and he never wanted to subject him to any of this. He wouldn't force Akio to fight, but if anyone attempted to lay a finger on him... The young Senju despite only knowing Keniwa for a short amount of time, was dear to him. Being the first person to actually be friends with him and give him a chance, despite their slightly dramatic initial meeting... "Good. Remain as you are. We are here now but something tells me my father isn't here." Finally arriving he opened the unlocked door to the large house the sounds of gentle humming could be heard from the kitchen as Keniwa would take Akio by the wrist to go meet his mother, almost as if he was excited to introduce him to his mother.

1686584857874.png

"Hello Mother this is my..." Looking over at Akio with a small smile and turning back "Friend... Akio. I'd like for him to stay the night if it would be possible." Cheerfully turning around from the counter in which she was preparing dinner, in the midst of chopping several vegetables, "Keni! Y-you brought a friend? Hello there Dear! My name is Koharu, of course you can stay the night i'll have dinner done soon for you two, go have a seat at the table, it's very nice to meet you Akio." She would happily exclaim that, although with a slight semblance of shock at the sight of Keniwa with someone else his age, however overall she was over the moon for her little boy, smiling at the two before turning round and getting back to cooking.

Right before eating the three would clasp their hands together then say thank you for the food. Before Keniwa would indulge in a delicous mix of rice, vegetables, salmon and miso soup, a filling varied meal, whilst Akio would have an omelette instead of the slab of salmon. Koharu was not told that Akio was a vegetarian, it was just motherly intuition which she may or may not have been right about. She would leave two plates also full of food not eating them just yet. "The food is great mother, don't you think Akio!" After the two finished their meal Keniwa took Akio upstairs as he would show off jutsus which he had learnt encouraging Akio to do the same. A couple hours of galivanting and messing around as kids do had passed, a lot of noise generating from their room all would instantly be silenced by a large slam of the front door opening.

WC: 494 MFT

Last edited:

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Akio would nod, that determined and serious look lingering on his face for a short while even after Keniwa had affirmed his statement. This place was nothing like his own home. In fact, the normally-sunny young Senju could hardly believe that it was even a possibility in today's Konohagakure. However, that serious expression would fade into Akio's characteristic genuine smile as Keni continued inside his home and his mother greeted the two of them. "Hiya Koharu! I'm Akio! It's great to meet you too!" He'd respond in greeting, following her direction as he took a seat over at the table.

Leaning over to Keni, he said quietly, "Your mom's so nice and sweet!" Not continuing with the thought that crossed his mind, about the fact that in recent years his own mother had been sorrowful and depressed. Akio couldn't have known the reason, but he suspected accurately that it had something to do with his stern-hearted father. That was something that, unbeknownst to the Senju, he and Keni shared. However, he quickly snapped out of that line of thinking as Keniwa mentioned the food. "Yeah! It's great! Thank you Koharu!!" Akio said, not bothering with an honorific. For him, those were only used when he felt intimidated or like he was in the presence of some kind of imposing authority figure or military superior, but Koharu seemed to Akio to be the opposite, just kind-hearted and sweet and welcoming. However, that feeling of welcome satisfaction didn't last long as the door was thrown open revealing the silhouette of a massive and imposing man. Akio just looked at the figure wide-eyed, trying to figure out what was even happening.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A large shadow would began to sink in to the floor as Ikaru would lumber in to the house, a menacing aura seeping in to the house as the Keniwa would turn his head in fear, as he would instantaneously pause all the fun he was having with his best friend and sit down in a respectful and dignified manner, hoping and praying that Akio would follow suite. Koharu would kindly greet him at the door a small fragrance of dread would radiate in her voice as she says "M-my husband back so soon! I've prepared your dinner would you like to eat in the kitchen? Keniwa has brought his friend round and two of them were just finishing in the dining room." An urksome silent would ring out as his drunken rage begins kindle and boil, "The kitchen? What are you mad woman! This is my house, neither of you do shit, and you want me to move over for those little brats?" Practically barging her out the way he looms over the two children with disgust.

Lodging his finger up in to his nostril he twists and turns before flicking it at Keniwa. However he couldn't just sit there and take it like usual, not in front of his best friend, he would slightly move his head dodging the booger bullet, before standing up from his chair to look up at his dad. "So you want to die so soon huh?" He would glance over at Akio before a malicious putrid grin would spread across his face. "Why don't I just kill your friend right here. Right now." Slowly reaching his hand towards the young Senju he would begin to cackle as his own son would smack his hand away. The young fighter would grit his teeth as he stared up at his father, he hated him more than anything, and his furrowed eyebrows couldn't reach any lower. "N-no! We are leaving and you better not try anything! Or i'll... i'll...! "

Swiftly grabbing Akio's wrist as he would jump on to the side of the walls running with chakra embeud in to his soles, he made his way out of the front door in a speedy rush. Slamming the door behind them shut as he would let go of his friend before staggering and almost collapsing out of sheer panic. Panting as he held his knees whilst he would stand hunched over he'd look up at Akio with regret. "I'm sorry you had to see that. I don't think you can stay any longer. I'll walk with you back home. And anything you left i'll return tomorrow." Beginning to walk forward away from the disastrous house he would look back at Akio sincerely telling the truth as he said "For what it was worth... It was a fun time."

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Keni's father was a slovenly monster. Honestly, after all he'd seen within these walls and the way that his Kyoujouran friend had spoken about and reacted to the possibility of seeing him, he wasn't all that surprised. As he lunged at Akio after a disgusting display, the boy was ready to leave the man holding a piece of wood rather than his target, but before he could get his nasty mitts on him, Keni had dragged the sunny young boy away.

Once they'd reached the outside, Keni apologized and Akio simply smiled. "Nothin' for you to apologize for. But... not gonna lie, your dad's a piece of work. Next time, you come over to my place!" Akio said cheerfully. Even the crap that Keni's dad had pulled couldn't dampen the joy the child naturally carried with him. "Stay safe Keni... And tell your mom thanks for the food!" He added as he headed out the gates of the complex and back to his home. He was concerned about his new friend, but as his grandfather always taught him, life had a way of giving people what they deserved. And Akio felt that Keni's father would prove to be no exception.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back