Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

B-Rank Historical Research - Human Puppet

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Origins: Unknown where the very first idea for this came from. I would acknowledge a particularly skilled puppeteer with an artistic background. I don't know if there is any single method by which all puppeteers come from, indeed there may be more than just scaring children with the stories of marionette's being possessed by evil spirits, these may well be based in truth. It is from these stories that I believe much inspiration is drawn, and quite possibly is where the original concept comes from. In the world of shinobi I find it hard to discount the possibilities that the very first was what some might call a soul of someone being taken from their mortal body and placed in the immortal one of the doll.

Myself and Cloud's medical team are of course however mortal and incapable of testing this theory. However we can devise what what theoretically be required and build something based on this.

Known Abilities: On speaking with one with these abilities we were able to learn much on what it is like. He was unwilling to let us take him apart, but that was understandable for who knew if we would be capable of putting him back together again. That aside we learned much about the abilities that one without a physical body was capable of.

The first and what should have been the most obvious attributes is that physical attacks which target limbs and work on the idea of removing the ability of an opponent to move as easily are not as effective on those who do not require muscle and nerve to move. This is a jutsu however as without activating a strengthening bond the user is weaker and more susceptible to called shots. There are obvious benefits to this when facing taijutsu, ninjutsu and even other puppet users. Genjutsu however are still as lethal as ever.

Other issues though are that the user suffers more chakra waste and less effectiveness when using Ninjutsu or Genjutsu.

They have the ability to take the hiding inside a puppet to a new level. This is a technique originating from general puppeteering but the user is now using it as an outer shell rather than simply a method of hiding.

Physical manipulation is a fantastic ability of the human puppet. They are able to attach their strings to their foes and manipulate their attacks. This is a huge tactical advantage which they have over almost anything they fight.

Control over puppets is another thing that removing the confines on their chakra system also enables. This allows for them to control a hundred puppets at once, something which is impossible for a mortal... or at least, so I'm told.

Finally the human puppet's human puppets. A technique by which a human puppet creates other puppets with the abilities of their previous host. The user often creates a puppet in that persons image, though this is a custom I think is unnecessary. The puppets are prepared similarly to creating the human puppet original but with obvious changes. The puppet itself requires a chakra network, something which without having the human puppet capabilities can't be run by an individual human. Even a human with the excess powers of certain bloodlines or with demons inside them are incapable of this detail. It is because of this that the human puppet is able to control the puppet and access part of the brain tissue which are undamaged using the jutsu and bloodline techniques which otherwise they wouldn't be capable of doing. A side note on this is that I believe they could create a puppet of their previous life, though this is my side thought on the matter and I've never seen or heard of this happening for whatever reason.

Autopsy Overview Result
Failure 1: Upon autopsy we find that the brains connection to the chakra lines was damaged during the surgery. We failed. We shall try again.

Failure 2: Upon autopsy we found everything to be fine. The conclusion rests with the communications between the Yamanaka and the client. Due to the Yamanaka's constant vomiting we can conclude something went wrong there.

Success: Although successful we felt the need to see if any changes were made, exactly what was where. The procedure was successful and we found that chakra system had coiled itself around the brain. Perhaps a sign of protectiveness or perhaps there was a very real reason for this. Will have a Hyuuga examine the next success to see what they can see.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back