Shadow Shuriken Replication said:A jutsu that creates a massive cloud of shuriken, this technique requires advanced control over chakra and enables you to strike a large area with little effort. By infusing a shuriken with a significant amount of chakra, upon tossing the shuriken and performing the handseals one can rapidly multiply the shuriken into countless numbers, which fall upon an area and strike all those in a nearly unavoidable storm of steel.
Prerequisites: B-rank, 5 mastered NE jutsu, a weapon with Ranged Accuracy
Rank 1: Multiplies a single projectile into a storm of projectiles. The user has 6 checks, which each deal 380 damage at +1 Accuracy. Each check has a 5% chance of inflicting bleeding, and a 21% chance to activate the 'Non-elemental' effect.
Master: Multiplies a single projectile into a storm of projectiles. The user has 7 checks, which each deal 475 damage at +1 Accuracy. Each check has a 7% chance of inflicting bleeding, and a 28% chance to activate the 'Non-elemental' effect.
Rank 1 Cost: 655 CP to initiate
Master Cost: 820 CP to initiate
- This uses Ninjutsu Accuracy.
- These strikes may be divided among multiple targets. A single target may only be hit by 5 checks. Bleeding may only be successful once per target.
- If a clone is hit by this jutsu, the bleed chance becomes a chance to disperse the clone.
- This jutsu does not utilize the user's weapons in any way and only receives benefit from Non-elemental Ninjutsu bonuses and effects.
- The 'Non-Elemental' effect increases this jutsu's damage by +10%. This does not apply to caps.