Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

B-Rank Mission - The Blacksmith

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune just stood there and looked around when the blacksmith suddenly started working with some metal plating, hammering words into it. She didn’t really care about what it said, but her curiosity got the better of her so she of course went over and looked after Saito had placed it down by the tree. She blinked a few times upon seeing the text, then in a very low tone going ”Ah.” Kitsune had felt the pain from losing a companion before. It wasn’t something she was prepared to try again. Not anytime soon anyways.

Hopefully the blacksmith didn’t mind her reading the words on the plate, and if he did she’d of course apologize. But she was indeed impressed with the skills that the huge man possessed; how he enveloped himself in armor, and how the sword contained a Mangekyou eyeball. She wondered if he could use any of the hidden powers in the eye when it was just sitting there in the sword. If he could, she’d definitely have to see if she could upgrade her own sword with an eyeball. Who knows, maybe she could get one from the vault. That is, if her boss would allow it of course.

As Tetsumushi gave the order to get going back to Kumo, she merely nodded, and followed the others, her mind completely occupied with thoughts about trying to make a sword with various abilities baked right into it, so to speak. Could be fun to have a sword with not only a Sharingan, but a Byakugan in it as well, though, it might end up being a chakra-drainer just to use it, thanks to the combination.

[WC: 277; Topic Left.]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They headed off towards Cloud and Akira walked alongside Rin. He didn't give a backwards glance at the town which would likely celebrate his leaving tonight. Yet he would make daily trips to outposts along the mountainside where he could keep watch on Mojo's tree. Even in death they were tied together and leaving his grave was like he was leaving his friend.

The boy shinobi moved up beside him and began talking to him, asking him his plans. He looked down at the boy and answered "I will meet with my father and take my place in Cloud's most prominent Hyuuga clan the Saito's. I will not return to service, my time is done."

The girl had been making glances towards the sword, in particular towards the side where the mangekyou eye sat. He answered the unasked question "It doesn't grant me any Uchiha powers. That eye is the eye that my lord Shinbatsu sacrificed when my own was taken from me when I was imprisoned by missing nin. It was his way of helping me through the pain, then this sword found me and my bindings were broken. For that is the power of my lord."

He passed a glance at Rin. They had both lived in the time of Shinbatsu, they had both witnessed his power. Yet he knew that where he was taught directly under the man and ended up revering him as a deity Rin likely didn't see it the same way. Shinbatsu may not have been a true god in the way that men thought of gods, but to Akira he had led him, and he had protected him from anything and everything all through his life. Akira had much to thank the man for. So he would do his best as a devoted servant.

The group moved to Cloud untroubled... for anything which wished to trouble this group would die a certain death.

[topic left, mission finished.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back