Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[B-Rank] SSM - Protect The Ratto (Solo)

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Approved: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=314727#p314727

3621bca82e26c96209a1e5480f8163e5.jpg

"H-hey, shinobi-san... mic check, mic check... 1,2,3..."

"I can hear you just fine, Ratto."

"U-uh yeah, just making sure..."

Doi shook his head in dissatisfaction with the present situation. His position on the roof of a nerby abandoned building overlooked the area where the V.I.P, in this case Ratto, would interact with the people he needed to capture. The lightning wielding Genin was tasked with the mission of protecting Ratto, a former common thug, as he took part in a faux deal of sorts with some PYRAMID affiliated thugs. After the deal is done and enough evidence is gathered, he's supposed to capture all those who took part in the 'deal' besides Ratto himself. Unfortunately, the man he was tasked with protecting was noticeably very nervous. This was something that would certainly not benefit their purpose in any way.

"I'm going to need you to calm down if this is going to work," said Doi as he overlooked the man's spot in the abandoned ally. "These Pyramid guys..." He paused. "They're no joke, they'll sense somethings up if they see you acting like this." The Genin wasn't expecting much of a challenge in terms of opponents, but there was always the possibility of something completely unforeseen occurring. He didn't know who exactly would be arriving on PYRAMID's end, after all. The mission report claimed it would be some bottom of the barrel thugs, but it wouldn't be the first time he'd been given faulty or lacking information.

"W-what was that?!"

"...."

"Shinobi-san?!"

"A cat, Ratto. A cat..."

"O-oh... I knew that. J-just testing ya', kid."

Doi really hoped the PYRAMID folk would arrive soon so they could get this over with.

[WC: 294][MFT]

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A tense couple of minutes passed before the targets eventually arrived. "Get ready," Doi quietly whispered into his headset."I see them." Ratto slightly jumped at the genin's statement but didn't make a sound. The man had somehow managed to control his facial expression and successfully hide how nervous he was - a sign that he was trying as best he could.

Five men appeared from around the corner and slowly walked up to the stone faced Ratto. Four of the five men were dressed in varying degrees of casual clothing; hoodies, tanktops, T-shirts, etc. The outlier was a tall man who was dressed in a black suit and tie. The right hand of said man held on to a large brief case potentially filled with what Doi could presume to be money - and most likely large sums of it. The Kumogakure genin was be able to clearly hear the interaction between Ratto and the group due to the microphone the former thug was wearing.

"I suppose you're Ratto?" asked the well-dressed man.

"Yes, that's me." replied Ratto with a nod.

"Did you bring what you promised?"

"It's right here," said Ratto as he quickly walked over to a nearby trash can and pulled of the lid. Inside the trash can were various kinds of narcotics that Kumogakure officials were able to confiscate from various gangs around the Susukino district. Of course, the PYRAMID thugs were supposed to be unaware of where it all truly came. They were led on to believe that Ratto had somehow come up with all of it on his own.

"Excellent,"
the man looked over at the others who'd accompanied him."Now... I hope you don't mind if we check you for wires? It's just a precaution."

"W-what?" said Ratto as he was grabbed by two of the men.

Doi took this as his queue to take action and jumped down towards where the targets were from his position on the roof.

[WC: 337]

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Look, he had one on aftera-"

08a90fda1736688d56bfac8dd5b632f9754a590a_00.gif

The tank-top wearing thug who was searching Ratto for the wire was suddenly cut off due to a swift axe kick from above. Doi used the attack to springboard over the men holding Ratto and delivered swift kicks to them both. Ratto took this opportunity to free himself from their grasp and ran towards a safe spot. The thug Doi attacked on his way down was clearly knocked out, and the two he'd kicked afterwards were slightly dazed; yet still conscious. Since those three were no longer immediate threats, only two more opponents remained. The man in the suit holding the brief case and the hoodie wearing thug that stood next to him.

"Damn it," swore the well-dressed man.

"I suggest you give up,"
said Doi.

"Keep your suggestions to yourself, boy." The well-dressed man turned to the man next to him. "Deal with him."

The hoodie wearing thug wordlessly stepped forwards and rolled up his right sleeve; revealing a storage seal of sorts. The man bit down on his thumb and dragged the blood along the seal, releasing a katana. He charged towards Doi in an attempt to cut him down, but the genin dodged the attack and managed to grab his arm. Twisting the arm in an attempt to release the katana from the man's grasp, Doi was able to seize control of the blade and use its hilt to knock the thug out. The man went limp before hitting the floor face first.

Looking up, the genin caught a glimpse of the well-dressed man's fleeing form. After a brief pursuit, Doi had both the man and the brief case in his custody.

"Is it safe to come out now, kid?" Ratto asked from his hiding spot as he saw Doi approaching.

"Yes, you can come out now. You did well."

With the use of two clones, Doi was able to deliver all five thugs he'd captured to the authorities. Both the genin and Ratto were now free to go their separate ways.

Though, Doi was unaware of the raven that watched the entire scene develop.

[WC: 357] [MFT]
[Total WC: 988] [Mission completed!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back