Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Babylos Mission Sign Up [Open]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Tower of Babylos Mission sign ups are presently OPEN! The mission is intended to be a group mission suitable for the moderation of a large number of players. Sign ups are until Jan. 7th.

Group 1
  1. Oda Yatamaru
  2. Kaen
  3. Miroku Akkuma
  4. Shimazu Hiroe

Group 2
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open

Group 3
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open

Group 4
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open

It is doubtful that 16 players will sign up for this, but this can facilitate even more than this if necessary with some minor changes to the dungeon lay-out. This adventure is not intended to be solo'ed and it is likely that you will need to attempt this adventure more than once to complete it. The difficulty level on this mission is very high, so please do not get frustrated if you do not push your way through this scenario with ease. Also, please be considerate of your peers. If you sign up for this adventure make sure that this is with the character that you wish to use because if you decide to leave this adventure mid-way, then your group will be a player down and you will need to find a reason why they are not a part of this adventure any longer because you would be forfeiting your participation in this moderated situation with a rebirth and entry with a new character into this mission when it has been ongoing will not be possible so take this into consideration. Because I wrote this mission, I cannot IC participate however I can be IC involved in other ways at the request of the user base.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Alright, guess I’ll be the first to sign up. Don’t all you lurkers waiting for the floodgates to open come following me too soon, ya’hear! o3o

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back