Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bat

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bat said:
Leech Life - Bat Contract Ability
A fearsome ability of the Bat contract is their ability to feed off the life of other beings, both weakening their victim and empowering themselves. If not defeated quickly, there is no telling just how strong an entity with this ability can become over time. It is no small relief that this stolen power is temporary, and fades by the next sunrise.

Effect:
- The first time each round that the user hits a target with an attack and upon any Natural 20 attack rolls thereafter during that round, the victim has their HP mod reduced by 2 (reducing their maximum and current HP by the appropriate amount), and the user's HP mod is increased by 2 (increasing their maximum and current HP by the appropriate amount). This ability has no effect against targets that do not have their own HP modifiers (such as most creations and clones).

Note(s):
- Leech Life only applies on attacks which are Full Hits.

Midnight Haze - Bat Contract Independent Special Move
A swarm of bats is not an unfamiliar image, but the thing about the Bat contract is that even a swarm of bats could all be a singular powerful entity. Many members of this contract have the ability to break apart into smaller units to protect themselves from harm...So long as the danger isn't enough to overwhelm the entire swarm at least.

Effect: At the cost of 1.5 Ap the user may choose to disperse into a swarm of bats upon being hit with an attack. This splits the damage equally between their HP and CP and nulls any non-damaging effects of the attack. May only be used once per round and cannot be used against any attack that targets more than a single target.

Note(s):
- Midnight Haze can be used reflexively.

Confuse Ray - Bat Contract Senjutsu
A mix between supersonic waves and illusory trauma, this secret technique of the bat contract essentially works as a sort of reverse-echolocation that rather than enhance the user's senses, causes havoc with someone elses to the point where they can only hope not to hurt themselves in their confusion.

Effect: All within the battle take 1600 damage. After being hit by this attack, if a victim rolls a 1 on any of their attack rolls, they will hit themselves for the full damage of the attack. This effect lasts the remainder of battle, and stacks up to a roll of 1-5.

Cost: 3 Ap, 2100 Cp

Note:
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.
- This Jutsu does not affect a Bat Contract or its summoner.
- This penalty lasts the remainder of combat, but is dispelled if a victim successfully rests for a full round.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote="Bat"][quote][b]Leech Life [i]- Bat Contract Ability[/i][/b]
A fearsome ability of the Bat contract is their ability to feed off the life of other beings, both weakening their victim and empowering themselves. If not defeated quickly, there is no telling just how strong an entity with this ability can become over time. It is no small relief that this stolen power is temporary, and fades by the next sunrise.

[b]Effect:[/b] 
- The first time each round that the user hits a target with an attack and upon any [i]Natural 20[/i] attack rolls thereafter during that round, the victim has their HP mod reduced by 2 [i](reducing their maximum and current HP by the appropriate amount)[/i], and the user's HP mod is increased by 2 [i](increasing their maximum and current HP by the appropriate amount)[/i]. This ability has no effect against targets that do not have their own HP modifiers [i](such as most creations and clones)[/i].

[i]Note(s)[/i]:
- [i]Leech Life[/i] only applies on attacks which are Full Hits.[/quote]

[quote][b]Midnight Haze [i]- Bat Contract Independent Special Move[/i][/b]
A swarm of bats is not an unfamiliar image, but the thing about the Bat contract is that even a swarm of bats could all be a singular powerful entity. Many members of this contract have the ability to break apart into smaller units to protect themselves from harm...So long as the danger isn't enough to overwhelm the entire swarm at least.

[b]Effect:[/b] At the cost of 1.5 Ap the user may choose to disperse into a swarm of bats upon being hit with an attack. This splits the damage equally between their HP and CP and nulls any non-damaging effects of the attack.  May only be used once per round and cannot be used against any attack that targets more than a single target.

[i]Note(s)[/i]:
- [i]Midnight Haze[/i] can be used reflexively.[/quote]

[quote][b]Confuse Ray [i]- Bat Contract Senjutsu[/i][/b]
A mix between supersonic waves and illusory trauma, this secret technique of the bat contract essentially works as a sort of reverse-echolocation that rather than enhance the user's senses, causes havoc with someone elses to the point where they can only hope not to hurt themselves in their confusion.

[b]Effect:[/b] All within the battle take 1600 damage. After being hit by this attack, if a victim rolls a 1 on any of their attack rolls, they will hit themselves for the full damage of the attack. This effect lasts the remainder of battle, and stacks up to a roll of 1-5. 

[b]Cost:[/b] 3 Ap, 2100 Cp

[i]Note:[/i] 
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.
- This Jutsu does not affect a Bat Contract or its summoner.
- This penalty lasts the remainder of combat, but is dispelled if a victim successfully rests for a full round.[/quote][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back