Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Battling the Inner Demon

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy awoke to realize that he was still stuck in his subconscious. Ever since his demon took over his body he'd been trapped within his own thoughts. He hadn't seen daylight in what seemed to be forever even though only a few months had passed.

'I'm here because of the curse seals. Without control, I'm just a drone to the outside world.' The boy took off his black shirt, bearing the Uchiha symbol on the back. Across his chest were the kanji for the Astral and Hell seals. On his stomach was his Chakra Mark, showing that he belonged to Mist. He wondered if this was how he'd live the rest of his life. Trapped within his own mind, unable to reach out to others. If he expected to get out he'd have to do it on his own.

Uziuke  figured he'd start dealing with the problem the only way he knew how, at the root. 'Well here goes nothing.' The kanji for the Astral Seal disappeared as a dark aura overcame the boy. The upper half of his body slowly became covered with a sequence of stars. 'Activating the seals have never been the problem.' Upon completion of his seal becoming active the boy's surroundings started to change. The sky became dark as stars flooded the sky. Grass grew beneath the boy's feet and could be seen for miles on end. Before him appeared a dark figure.

"I said those are pointless. You should stop while you're ahead." Uziuke looked a bit closer at the figure. A single teardrop lay on the figure's right cheek. Another from Mist perhaps?

"You talking about my seals?</B><i></i> Uziuke asked, surprised by the change of events. "What else would I be talking about?"<i></i> As he finished his question the guy reached into his belt pouch. He pulled out a folded note, handing it over to Uzi. Without another word he sped off into the night, disappearing in the distance.

Uziuke wondered what the note read as he slowly opened it. "Don't die?<i></i> It was all the note said before exploding in the boy's face. Thinking quickly the boy phased away, reappearing a few feet away from the worst of the explosion. His face was black and he received a few burns, but it was nothing major. 'I let my guard down.' Uzi slowly moved away from the flames of the explosion.

But just as he thought everything was fine, he saw a large tornado of water dancing his way. The clouds above were dark and produced a heavy downpour of rain that began to flood the area. 'What the hell am I fighting?' Acting quickly Uziuke began to concentrate on the large body of water. The chakra in his body began to maneuver to his eyes, causing the advanced form of the Mangekyou Sharingan to spin rapidly.

The winds from the large water formation was fierce. If there were any trees in the area they would be easily swept away from the incoming attack. As lightning streaked through the sky echoes of thunder bellowed throughout the area. Suddenly a ripple right out of time and space itself opened before the white haired shinobi. The water tyrant slipped right through what appeared to be a portal. Just as sudden as the disaster had started, it had stopped. As the portal closed the clouds began to lighten up, looking like marshmallows in the sky. The forceful winds had stopped and the grass below the shinobi's feet were wet and dewy. Uzi let out a sigh if relief after checking his surroundings for and more abnormal behavior.

He rubbed his Chakra Mark stretching across his stomach. "What I learned in Kiri really paid off. I would have been a goner without the correct training." The boy was taught to stay alert at all times. Reacting quickly and keeping calm is what decided his fate in the end. "Maybe all that stuff happened because I activated my curse seal." It was just an assumption, but it was what he concluded from what went on. None of the events started until he activated his Astral Seal.

"If that is the case, then I should continue on with my training. Akkuma didn't give me these seals for nothing. I received them because he expects more from me than the others. Not only do these symbolize the rank in my clan, but for also represents the responsibility I carry on my shoulders."<i></i> The boy rubbed his belly once more, "Just like the Chakra Mark on my belly.<i></i>

Uziuke smiled, knowing that he just overcame a huge trouble. "Well, there's no point in sitting here hoping for someone to come save me."<i></i> Without another word the boy began to concentrate on his chakra once more. As he upped the ante of his Astral Seal ( Rank 2 ), a dark purple aura of chakra surrounded the boy. His skin became a bit darker as did the markings from the seal as well.

<B>"Lets see if I was correct." he said in a monotonous voice. As the transformation was completed the scene disappeared, turning back into an all white surrounding.

[ MET | WC: +200 ]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The scene began to spiral downward, leading Uziuke's mind into a maze of darkness. It was as though he were falling into a deep void of nothingness. Before the white haired boy could blink the scenery had changed once more.

"Communications will be cut off as our headsets won't work well in the rain. Does everyone understand? Everyone replied yes except Uzi. Without another word the other four squad members departed into the trees. The teen could trace their movements with ease with the aid of his sharingan. He wanted to ask the plan again but the others were too far off.

The forest type setting held trees that reached up past the clouds, but one couldn't tell from the low lying branches and leaves that made even the brightest of  days look like midnight. The heavy rainfall wasn't going to let up. At least that's how the downpour seemed. From how flooded the grass was at ground level, it had been raining for weeks now. With each cautious step the young Uchiha took, the grass beneath would sound as though someone just squished a juicy grape.

"Squuuuuuaaaaaak!" Uziuke moved the wet hair matted in front of his eyes to the side to get a better view of his front. He listened to what sounded like trees snapping and falling. The ground started rattling. A giant black crow with its wings bound by chains came tumbling the white haired lad's way. "UZIUKE NOW!!!" The boy didn't know his orders but he did see a giant bird headed his way. He quickly flew through a flurry of hand seals. The ground beneath him began to crack. The piece of earth below him rose and he along with it. As the crow crashed into the gravel the a loud snap could be heard.

Uziuke looked down to see two of the squad members on the back of the dead bird. Each were holding chains that were wrapped around the bird's wings. The squad leader jumped down below onto a tree that had fallen down during the massive struggle. The damage that was done looked horrible. There were trees snapped in two laying all over the forest floor. Thick branches lay here and there and leaves were scattered every which way. There was now a large opening in the treetops. This let a bit of sunshine into the area, revealing that it was still daylight out.

"Good job squad! We only have on-" Before he finished his sentence yet another gigantic crow swooped down and snapped up the squad leader in one fluid motion. He flew back through the opening in the treetops.

"Move, Move, move!" Uziuke shouted as two more crows flew into the opening towards the ground. Uzi took no time in moving, phasing out of sight. The boy reappeared in a tree branch near the treetops. Again he teleported, reaching the top of one of the highest trees. He turned around, staring pass a few clouds towards a group of five crows flying in a triangular formation headed in the opposite direction. The Uchiha noticed a chakra signature within the mouth of the leader of the bunch. 'He's still alive.' The boy knew there was a chance to save the squad leader.

The boy pulled off his shirt and without hesitation he pulled out a kunai from his belt pouch and placed the handle in his mouth. He teleported from one treetop to another, slowly closing in on the black birds. He grabbed on to the tail of the bird on the left side in the back. He pulled out three exploding notes, attaching them to the bird's backside. Again he vanished, landing on a treetop below. After a few seconds the bird exploded, the others catching flames from the explosion. Even though the boy was a ways off he could feel the heat of the explosion. The bird containing the squad leader slowly fell below the treetops, it's wings and tail burning in flames.

Uziuke rushed to the ground below, tracing the bird via the squad leader's chakra signature. The bird lay unconscious on the ground. The impact from the fall was what caused it to pass out. Once Uziuke reached the bird he looked at it face to face. He didn't bother putting out it's flames, instead, the boy used the kunai he drew earlier and carved a hole in the bird's side, watching as blood and guts spewed out. He placed the kunai back in his mouth, tasting the bird guts and blood sliding down it. The boy slowly made his way inside the bird, grabbing the unconscious squad leader and exiting without any problems.

As he exited his surroundings again phased back to white. The body in his hands vanished. "Did I win?" The boy asked no one in particular, placing his kunai back into his belt pouch. "Why did you save him?" A voice echoed into the void of nothingness. Uziuke looked upwards confused. "Huh?"

[ MFT | WC: +300 ]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke at first thought he was hearing things. 'Maybe this stuff is starting to take its toll on me. I haven't been-' Before the boy appeared Shikazari, the demon in his true form, snapping Uziuke out of his thoughts. Instantly Uziuke pulled out a kunai holding it defensively while taking a stance. "No need to worry, I'm not here to fight."
hot-anime-guy-6.jpg

"Give me back control of my body." The demon chuckled. He turned around, walking away slowly as he stretched the wings on his back. "I'm not the one to decide who gets control." He turned back around facing Uziuke. "You are. You not strong nor skilled enough to control the power that you possess, and because of this, your body quit on you. You were thrown into the unconscious realm." The demon showed a look of disgust as he looked around at the environment.

"That's when I took over. Otherwise you'd be out of it and anything could have happened to you... to us. "What do you mean us? Uziuke asked in an angered tone.

Shikazari moved closer to Uziuke looking a bit angered. "Meaning if I would have left your body on the ground lifeless and you would have gotten attack, that would have been both of our asses" Uziuke continued to give a confused look. "Still confused? 'Why are you so incompetent?' "Hey, I heard that!" "I know Uziuke. We share thoughts, we share emotion, we share... pain." Uziuke shook his head. It didn't make sense to him at all. "Still don't understand?" The demon now stood only feet away from Uziuke. "If you die I die. If I die you die. So take your swing with your kunai."

Uziuke didn't have to hear it twice. The boy shifted from his defensive stance, infusing chakra into the tip of his kunai. Purple chakra oozed from the kunai. He quickly thrust the kunai into Shikazari's left shoulder, but what happened next was unexpected. "Gahh!" "Simple No?" Shikazari said through his pain as he took the kunai out of his shoulder. The young Uchiha felt a sharp pain pierce through his own shoulder. The purple chakra around him faded as the markings on his skin did as well. He fell to the ground clutching his injured shoulder.

"It wasn't all that bad." Shika said as he chuckled a bit. "You have no reason to not trust me. What I speak is the truth. Giving you the wrong information could get both of us killed." It took a bit of time but the pain numbed down. Uziuke laid on the ground in disbelief. "All of this because of the seals?" Shikazari looked above. "Yes and no. The seals is the reason we're bound. But I'm here for a completely different reason. You see, much like you, I am a demon. I'm of the Uchiha heritage, one of your ancestors. Before you possessed the seals I only watched over you. I never interfered with your troubles because I knew you'd overcome. But when you started messing with the forbidden arts I had to step in."

Uziuke couldn't believe what he was hearing. The information sort of spooked him, but it also helped him understand what was going on. "I never would have thought for you to have gotten so far, especially at such a young age. Most shinobi couldn't handle it, but you, you're still kicking." A smirk appeared on the demon's face. Uziuke sat up. Did this mean that the two would start working together? "So what? We're working together now?" Shika looked to Uzi chuckling. "No. But I have to keep you alive. When you are strong enough you'll get your body back. Until then I will be on the outside and you'll be stuck here." Shika looked up, beginning to flap his wings. He began in the air, floating just above Uzi. "Can't stay asleep too long. There's more I want to do before being locked in here once more."

"Wait! What's with this place anyway? One minute things are normal and the next I'm thrown into harms way in a place that I've never been." Shika decided to answer the lad before leaving. "Well, to better understand one another we have to Rome through one another's life. As you train with the seals you'll be put in some of the worst case scenarios that I faced while I was a shinobi. I got through them, and I expect the same from you."

As Shika flew off he left with some encouraging words. "Don't die..."

[ MFT | WC: +200 ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back