Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Be My Valentine? [Event]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Valentines Day Event
hearts.png

</COLOR>
"Love your enemies. I saw this admonition now as simple, sensible advice. I knew I could face an angry, murderous mob without even the beginning of fear if I could love them. Like a flame, love consumes fear, and thus make true defeat impossible."​
<i>
</i>

A mysterious <COLOR color="#FF00FF">PINK fog has risen over Tear Drop Oasis. At first the residents assumed this fog was a novelty concocted by a resident business owner due to the proximity this day was to a pair of annual holidays: Valentines Day and White Day. This fog has however proven to be rather fitting, inhalation of this assuredly toxic fog fills a person's heart with amorous sensations. While some have already attempted to explain the disparity between people effected as some are overcome with feelings of love, others only gain a minor sense of affection and others suffer from dangerous infatuation. These "feelings of love" as some call it are relegated to the first thing someone sees after being infected by the fog, this item, person, or even location becomes an object of desire. The duration of this mist is brief however, lasting a matter of hours.

This is considered to be an EVENT FORUM (this is not an RP thread but an announcement, so make your own topic if you wish to involve yourself) until 3/15, after this time a mission will (hopefully) destroy this poison fog. Please remember site rating rules and that this is considered to be cannon so follow all normal travel rules.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back