Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Beginnings (Story w/ Sora and Rozu)

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yasu scratched his head in confusion. "Sooo... You dont have food?" Yasu had walked into a small rundown shop on the outskirts of the Oak District. "Look kid yes I have food, however I sell raw meats. So You have to go home a cook it." Yasu stood puzzled. "But... Your sign says come in and get dinner tonight... I feel like that implies that you have food for me to eat now." The shop owner stood with is arms crossed about to completely lose his cool. "Look kid if you are not going to buy anything then get the hell out. I'm not going to talk in circles with you." Rude. Oh stop its all good. Its not our fault that he dosn't understand "Okay, all Im saying is that you might want to change your sign thats all. It very confusing. Now I have to leave and figure out what I'm going to eat now. Thats a lot of pressure. If I could make a sug" The shop owner cutting Yasu off "Thats it get out! Im done listening to you and your"

*ding*

The shop owner stopped yelling and looked pale. Someone had just walked in to his shop. Hes angry. Yasu turned to see just who it was that made the man stop yelling. A chill ran up Yasus spine as he looked at the boy. The boy looked familiar, like from a dream.

Its Impossible

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma enraged and with tears welling down his face shut the door to the shop and spoke. "You killed her. You killed my mother" The shop keeper spoke softly as if he was afraid,I-I have no idea what your talking about child." Now Akuma's eight legged brother, Kumo jumped off his back and hissed at the shopkeeper. You're lying. you were going to kill two young deer for their antlers and I stopped it. Before you could fire an arrow at me my mother stepped between us and you killed her with that same arrow you were going to kill me with. Now its your turn to accept your fate and die by my hand. Akuma said sternly. Jumping up on the counter Akuma wove a spear head out of spider mucus and lunged but something pulled his ankle from out of under him.

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The strange boy was enraged. He dashed up onto the counter and was about to strike. Nope. The guy kinda has it coming. What? No. Hes a jerk with bad signs, but he dosnt deserve to die. Yasu grabbed the boys foot and gave it a yank. The boy falls on his face. That wasnt supposed to happen...That looked painful...Well he wasnt exactly paying attention to you. Ohhhh. I get it. Yasu grabbed the boy and threw him back. "Ok ummmm Hi? You seem tense. Thats a spider. Lets just calm down and talk. Im Yasu. Their is a right and wrong way to go about this. Allow me." Yasu turned to the shop owner. "Ok Im going to ask a question and I will know if you are lying. Do you know this boy?" "No! Of course not! Just get out of my shop!" Yasu stared at the man. His eyes grew more intense. "Growing up on the streets you need to be able to call a bluff sir. Yours could use some work. Now I will ask again. (Intimidate) Do you know him?" The shop owner began to sweat. "Yes." Yasu took a step froward. "From what I understand he cought you poching, right?"
(Intimidate)
"Yes." Yasus voice grew stern and his eyes went dead. His hands shook. "Did you kill his mother?" "Thats quit enough"

Yasu felt a hand on his shoulder. Mokuba was one of the Leaf Shinobi that had taken Yasu under his wing since the beginning. "We have been watching this place for awhile now. We suspected something suspicious." Mokuba patted Yasu on the head and laughed."We just didnt think to come in and ask. Alright! You're coming with me. This shop is closed. Yasu keep out of trouble. You... I dont know you.
Yasu take care of him."
Mokuba cleared his throat. "Looks like this was a bad place to Meat up." "Please stop."

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Sora, get back here, right now!" A young kunoichi shouted violently into the throng that flocked the marketplace this time of day, her limpid green dress kimono a beautiful and stark contrast to her jet black hair. Kimiko was livid, and for good reason. Akane had left her and Kasumi, the other sister, who was now on scene, dressed in her own regal blue kimono, and breathing rather heavily, in charge of making sure Sora was at his coronation ceremony, marking him as the official clan leader-to-be. Sora, being a young boy on the eve of his thirteenth birthday, had other plans than attend some miserable ceremony with a bunch of old folks pretending to like his family, and his family pretending to like each other. Sora hid on a rooftop, tousling his hair out of its pristine and appropriately groomed condition, and into its usual unkempt mess. There was, however, nothing he could do about his gold and jade kimono that he wore, so hide he did.

"If mom finds out-" Kimiko began shouting again, several people turning and looking at her, as Kasumi grabbed her arm, "Forget that! what are we gonna do when Akane finds out?" Kasumi sounded concerned, which wasn't much different from her regular voice, but to Sora, who was still within earshot, he knew the difference, and she was genuine in her desire to not have to deal with the oldest sibling. Sora felt bad, since Kasumi was usually pretty nice to him, but he refused to give in to guilt, especially on this matter. With a loud huff, Kimiko screamed a sigh of rage, and stormed off through the crowd, making a bigger scene than was necessary, Kasumi following, as was customary, very closely behind.

Looking for a quick place to hide, Sora jumped down from the building he was on, and walked inside, sitting against the wall and sighing. Upon doing so, the smell of raw meat assaulted his nostrils. What the hell, where am I? as he thought this, Sora opened his eyes to see a Shinobi, most likely of Chuunin or Jounin rank, with his hand on... "Yasu?" Sora also noticed another small boy, dressed as poorly as Yasu always seemed to, if not worse, holding a... "Is that a spear?" Seriously, what the hell... Sora thought, slowly standing up, brushing the dust off his dress robes. "Yasu, how are you always involved..." He muttered quietly.

[MFT]
WC:406

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Confused, bitter, and feeling alone Akuma rubs Kumo's cephalothorax near his eyes. "Why is this place so cold and why do they stare at us Kumo?"Akuma sighed. He wasn't really looking for an answer, just kind of thinking out loud. What would mother do in this situation? Why did that boy smell familiar? What is my connection with his scent? "Kumo do you recognize that human?" Kumo held up two legs as if to shrug. "I don't know either. Come on let's get some food." Akuma said getting up."Now lets see here hmm." As they both wandered The Oak District looking for something to satisfy their hunger. "Look over there. Kumo do you know what pork buns are?" Kumo shrugs two arms again. "Me either." Walking into the restaurant they were greeted by the delicious smell of ramen. They walked over to the booth where a waiter introduced himself. "Hello, welcome! Is there anything I can get you?" "Yes, do you have any raw meats or vegetables?" "How about some ramen?" The waiter asked. Looking at the picture It looks good but is it safe? Akuma thought hard for a while. "Sure, why not?"
"100 yen please." " What is yen?" "Yen? It's, well it's our currency. It's how we pay for things. Do you not have any? "Nope, can I have that food now?" "No, you have to pay first.""What? Why? It's food and the Earth says food and water are free because its our sustenance." "Well, I say its 100 yen and since you have none you need to leave." Akuma now irritated and still hungry shrugs and leaves the building. Humans are a really weird bunch.

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yasu stood confidently "Alright take him away boys!" He watched as the shop keeper was being taken away. Mokuba stayed behind smacking Yasu on the head. "Alright first of all using Genjutsu on a civilian?! You know better, and besides isn't that technically attacking someone? Which if I recall you don't do?" Yasu shrugged "What? I didn't actually hurt him did I? You could have. Would of got the information faster. NO. Bad. Stop it. "I can bend the rules a little. They are my rules." "USING GENJUTSU ON A CIVILIAN IS NOT A YOU RULE ITS A RULR RULE!" Mokuba sighed. "Just be more thoughtful alright? I have Paperwork to do. You be good." Mokuba patted Yasu on the head and walked out of the store.

That could have been worse. Good thing Yasus train of thought was interrupted when he noticed Sora. Y...YOU!? NEMESIS! Yasu pointed at Sora "Wait are you in on this too!?" It all makes sense! The Shop keeper. Sora. ITS ALL CONNECTED! No...No its not... "Wait why are you here? In...In a dress? The was Sora was crouching on the floor his outfit appeared to be a dress. "Wait!? Where the hell did that kid go!?" Yasu ran out the door to find the boy. Yelling back to Sora who was never given a chance to speak. "I mean its cute or whatever? You look really pretty!"

Yasu ran up to the boy who was standing outside of a restaurant He didnt make it far. Whats he up to.Yasu look at him.Ya...He... He...Looks...Hungry.. Yasu put his arm around the boy."Alright I found you. Dinner is on me. Lets go." Yasu dragged the boy inside to a table. "I need 2 orders of Ramen! STAT!" Yasu sat across from the boy who hadn't said a word. Gahhhh. I know you dont I? You look crazy familiar! I cant really put my finger on it."

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before any words could've been properly exchanged, the small savage stormed out, leaving the shop in his shadow, and Yasu, finally, realizing he wasn't the only individual in the world. A smear of confusion found itself on Sora's face. "In on what?" Before he received an answer, however, Yasu came back with a flurry of other random questions, leaving Sora with a dull expression, clearly done with Yasu already. This guy is too much... "First off, its a Kimo-" Yasu cut him off, asking about the boy that left in a huff, and then said the sentence that started a chain reaction in Sora's mind.
"I mean its cute or whatever? You look really pretty!"

Sora stood there alone there, with a few shinobi left doing a clean up of whatever raid had just taken place, and his own tumultuous thoughts. Just ignore him... he's an uneducated... uncultured... he doesn't know what a kimono is.... Sora took a deep breath, standing up and straightening out his top, wiping out any of the wrinkles, clearly failing to hide his inner dialog of attempting to block out Yasu's "pretty" comment, finally caving. "Kuso..." Storming out of the shop, Sora jumped up to the rooftops with ease, and closed his eyes. He noticed the less he saw, the more he heard, and he could pick up and even pin point, with an accuracy that he didn't quiet understand fully, anyone. Especially a loud boy with no filter.
"I need 2 orders of Ramen! STAT!"

Ramen? I mean, it's ok, but come on... Sora thought, recognizing that voice, and taking off across the rooftops. Landing in a back alley, he fixed his clothes, adjusted his glasses, and walked slowly around the corner, and into the diner. It was a traditional style establishment, with quite a warm decorative setting, with lots of reds and browns adorning the walls and the tea lights, and sitting off to the side, Yasu, questioning the savage, waiting on the weakest excuse for food. Strolling over, Sora interrupted the boys one-sided conversation with a small amount of snark. You,
don't run off with a police investigation taking place. It looks bad."
He started, looking at the boy who had a spear earlier. Where the hell did that go, anyway... ignoring his inner question, he the turned to Yasu. "And you. It's a kimono, for ceremonial purposes, not a dress. Educate yourself."

The waiter showed up and Sora stopped him, still looking Yasu dead in the eyes. "And ramen? seriously?" turning to the waiter, who was now looking rather confused, Sora took on an air of authority, "Take this back. I'm the heir of the Naragaki name, and my friends deserve better than this. Speak to Okuba, he's the owner here still, right? He can verify who I am, if he must." Sora looked at the boys, realizing both of them looked homely at best, and also like they hadn't had a decent meal a day in there lives. Realizing how hungry he was as well, Sora sighed, turning back to the waiter. "They're new to this restaurant, so I'd like to treat them to the intro buffet. a double."g down to join the two, Sora looked at them lankly for a moment in silence, finally stating flatly, "I just ordered us two of everything on the menu. You're welcome." He blushed slightly with embarrassment, "Also, I hope you like Tenpura yasai (Tempura veggies). I can never seem to do well with them..."

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Tempura veggies?" Akuma said confused. "I'm not sure whats going on here but I'd like to go home. I've been away from the web for far too long and Kumo's still a hatchling." Kumo was now resting at Akuma's feet staring at him. "And I think you two are scaring him."There it is. That smell. Which one of them is it? They both reek of human but I've smelled this particular human before.. The waiter came out with two others all carrying trays of various cooked foods. Watching the other two eat with weird utensils Akuma looked at Kumo."Are you hungry? Should we eat this?What would mother do?" Kumo crawled to Akuma's head and jumped to the lamp hanging above the table and proceeded to use his webbing to grab a pot sticker. Making a kind of purring after sucking the pot sticker dry Akuma went for one. Taking a bite he was instantly hooked. "These are so delicious! I need more!" He reached for another but Kumo was faster. Grabbing the entire bowl of pot stickers using his web he jumped to the ceiling and Akuma gives chase. "Give that back!" Kumo now clearly snickering runs on the ceiling to the back kitchen. Akuma stops and stares at his mischievous other half muttering only the words "It's on!" Now weaving a web from his hands he begins making a net. "Quick I need distractions!" He shouted at the two human boys.

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rozu Akuma said:
"Quick I need distractions!" .

"OK!" Without thinking Yasu picked up a bowl of miso soup and threw it at Sora. That was probably not the correct way to handle that. No? Yasu suddenly became aware of the action he had just taken and bowed his head so rapidly he slammed his head on the table. "Im sorry Nemis... I mean Sora. I wasnt thinking. I kind of have a bad habit of just reacting." Yasu lifted his head. "I should really work on that. I guess Im always ready for anything huh? I mean have been this was since." Yasu stopped talking. Since I was a kid. A Kid...This boy...WE know him.

Yasu blinked and suddenly everything was different. The room was distorted and ominous and all the people were gone. Suddenly Hebiki was sitting across form Yasu. "What the hell!? Im not even asleep this time!" Hebiki too a bit of food. "True, but we needed to talk." Yasu sat back and crossed his arms. "First of all, and I cant stress this enough, this cant be a normal thing. Okay? Talking to myself is one thing but having a full conversation with a dead jerk in wherever the hell we are something Im just not going to deal with. Second, What is happening to me right now!? The real me? And last but not least how the hell do I get back before My noodles get cold!?" Habiki smiled. "Well if you shut up and let this jerk speak maybe we can wrap this up. As for where we are we are in your head. This is the outside world how I see it. This whole conversation will take up probably 3 seconds in your time. Now lets talk about this boy. When you walked from our house all the way to the Leaf Village you collapsed in the forest. When we became one it took a major tole on you Yasu. That boy saw you and carried you the the gate. It was so long ago he probably doesn't even remember you." Yasu sat up straight"I dont see why this is so important. What am I supposed to do?" "Yasu he just lost his mother. looking at him he has nothing an nowhere to go. Someone like you who knows exactly what that feels like might be able to get to him. Its the least you can do to thank him."

Yasu blinked and he was suddenly back in the dinner with Sora and the boy. Yasu looked at the boy who was still fighting with the spider. Yasus whole demeanor changed in a second. "I know you. Again my name is Yasu. We met a long time ago.We were both just kids then. I was trying to make it to the Village after my home was attacked and I passed out in the woods. You carried me to the gate. Do you remember? Yasu smiled. "Thank you." Yasu turned to sora "Im sorry about your clothes. Im willing to pay to have them washed if you would like."

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I think you two are scaring him."

Sora looked up from his beef hibachi to see the strange kid was referring to someone other than the three at the table, and was slightly confused, until he saw for the first time the large, bird eating sized spider scurry up to the boys head, which he didn't seem to mind, and then launch itself upon the lamp above the table, hanging there and picking up food with jets of webbing. Sora almost went as white faced as one of the waiters that had came over with their food, but attempted to save face. "Really? Sorry... buddy, didn't mean to startle you, or anything." I'm talking... to a spider... what happened to being normal? Where did that idea disappear to? Sora thought through a slightly strained smile, unable to appropriately process the tarantula hanging overhead. He was going to ask if the arachnid was his companion, or pet, or something, when the boy exclaimed loudly, and with intense levels of excitement,
"These are so delicious! I need more!"

Sora smiled genuinely for the first time, beaming with excitement. "I'm glad you like them! they're some of my favorites too, and they're a cuisine all the way from the Hidden Mist. Here, let me get us some-" Before he could finish the last sentence, the spider had taken the last of the gyoza and was making off with it through the restaurant, the strange kid in tow, leaving a small wake of destruction with every table, waiter, and customer they crashed into. Sora was shocked, and didn't know how to properly respond. This is a nightmare! this can't get any- Even his thought was cut short, and his mortification intensified into being severely dumbfounded, as a small bowl of miso was splashed into his face, soaking his kimono. Taking a deep breath, Sora picked up one of the empty food bowls and threw it like a shuriken, rotating it just enough that it boomeranged up and around the adults, and caught the small dish of gyoza and spider in it, landing with a soft tink against a counter, spinning, and tipping upside down, bug and food safely underneath (Trick Shot).

Sora was about to erupt with how disrespectful these two were, until Yasu spoke up. "You still are a kid." he stated flatly to Yasu's remarks, and was about to go further with how he should still know better, when suddenly Sora saw a light bulb basically explode inside of Yasu, and sensed a strange chakra spike at the same time. What the hell was that? He thought as He watched Yasu turn to the weirdo and explain that they knew each other somehow. Sora listened and was painted an elaborate picture from the few details he was able to gather. Yasu was a foreigner by birth, and didn't know the customs of the leaf well, on top of that, if a major village got attacked, it would be all over the news, with meant he's small town, probably lower class at best with how he speaks. He's not an idiot... he just doesn't know... Sora felt his first twinge of guilt. The second came from the follow up statement. Sora had studied the maps of Fire Country for years, as was part of his clan leader training he received from his mother, and knew that the closest vilage, even if attacked, was easy enough for a child to walk to the gate without fainting, which meant Yasu had to travel from a farthr village, with only left one, with only dense forest between here and there. There's no one making settlements out there, and the strange kid knew the terrain enough to safely get Yasu to the village, which means... he was living out there. Sora looked at the bowl that was wiggling on the floor, making the guess that this boy and that spider most likely grew up together, and that he never knew real shelter. The final guilt pain hit like a bus. Yasu turned to Sora.
"Im sorry about your clothes. I'm willing to pay to have them washed if you would like."

Sora sighed, and stood up, looking at his robes. They were salvageable, but he knew that there was probably no way Yasu could afford it. Looking outside at the winter landscape, sun shining brightly though the streets, Sora turned to the two and smiled. "You wanna go to the hot springs?" He figured the question might confuse them, since it seemed out of the blue, so he elaborated, "I hate this thing," he tugged at the waist of the kimono, "But I was supposed to wear it for some big adult like celebration for me today that I didn't want in the first place. So instead of you paying to wash it,
why don't we just go to the hot springs. That sounds more fun anyways. My treat."
Sora now knew why he wanted to be a clan leader; to give to these two, and people who will be like them. Friends...

OOC: Sorry, it's long, I know....
[MFT]
WC: 815

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma took the bowl of food from Kumo and stuck his tongue out at him. Kumo was still dizzy and stunned from being caught. Turning around walking past all of his destruction with a half smile of accomplishment to the table where the two boys sat. "That's way easier with three people. I didn't even need to use my net. What are hot springs? Also do you have ages? How do I get yen?" Akuma asked sitting down. Kumo came crawling back in a haste jumping on to Akuma's lap. This is weird. I'm so calm. These two make it seem okay. Kumo isn't even freaking out. What would mother say? I miss mother. I'll stop every poacher I come across and save as many animals and as much forestry in your name Arachne! I need to become stronger first. These two will help. I can feel it. "Why are we also paying for food?" Akuma turned to Yasu, "I do remember, you looked so weak and frail. KInda like the runt of the litter ya, know?" He reminded me of me growing up and training with mom. I was the runt. I made myself stronger. It looks like he did too. "You look like you got stronger since then. What drives you?"

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What are hot springs? Also do you have ages? How do I get yen?"
"Why are we also paying for food?"
So many questions. Its like he doesn't know anything. Well Yasu think about it. When you arrived at the Leaf you were confused by the customs of a larger society. Ya but I had a basic concept of how thing worked. Its like he...He's lived in isolation for his whole life. "Well... Hot springs are pools of water that are hot and relaxing, Im 12, and You get Yen by working. Doing jobs or helping people out to earn Yen." Its like Im talking to a 6 year old. "We give yen for the food because right now the cooks are working for us. They make food for us, they provide the service so we pay them Yen." Yasu took a bite of food. "Its a never ending cycle, but its a method that works. If you are looking for a way to earn yen try walking around and find a shop that you can relate to. If you spend most of your time in the forest I know some herb shops that will pay you for collecting supplies for them."
"I do remember, you looked so weak and frail. KInda like the runt of the litter ya, know?"
The comment slightly irritated Yasu. At least I know what Yen is. He clenched his fists I was on the brink of death and walked for 4 days without rest just to get Yasu... Enough...His grip loosened He donst know.I know Habiki....I know.
"You look like you got stronger since then. What drives you?"
What drives me... Yasu paused for a moment and looked down at his hands. "What drives me? Well..." YOu don't have to say anything. Hes a stranger and do you want Sora knowing about your past? If he is your rival he might use it against you. ...Nah he wouldn't do that. Sora may be my nemesis but we have an unspoken respect for each other. Are you sure about this? Maybe I will just lay down some ground rules. "Well Its a long story really. When you found me in the forest I had been walking for days. Im from the Village hidden in the Bamboo. Well... just outside of it. I lived on a homestead with my parents and my older brother. We were visited by bandits regularly. My father was a pacifist as we usually gave them what they wanted... One day we didn't... Im the only one who made it out... My brother was the fighter." HELL YA I WAS! Tell them how badass I was! Yasu smirked "Will you calm down." Yasu shook his head as his cheeks turned pink, embarrassed he spoke to Habiki out loud. Clearing his throat he continued. "Hes the reason I made it. SO you ask what drives me? I want to protect people who cant protect themselves. I am a pacifist like my father. Its my way of honoring him. I also understand that sometimes you have to bend the rules a little to keep the people you love safe." Yasu let out a small chuckle. "And that's how I honor my brother." You're going to make me cry. Will you shut up. I was lying about that part. Wait... What?

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora sighed heavily, turning to one of the head hosts of the restaurant and apologizing profusely. Mom is going to kill me... He rejoined the table and took a drink of water as Alums asked his questions, strangely worded as they were, to both Yasu and Sora. Yasu was quick to reply, like usual.
"Well... Hot springs are pools of water that are hot and relaxing..."

"Yea, they're made from underground rivers that flow close to the hot rocks below, and then bubble their way to the surface. It's a great place to take a bath, or simply relax, since the minerals are-" Yasu continued, stating his age and cutting off Sora, to which Sora smirked, since they were similar in how old they were, but he was so much shorter than Sora was. "and I'll be thirteen tomorrow."

Sora listened as Yasu continued on about the basics of the countries currency system, to which Sora was also a little foreign to, as it turned out, thinking to himself, wait, people have to work for this stuff? after a brief pause, Sora took another large gulp of water, strangely parched from all his running and hiding that day, and now from the small kerfuffle here at the restaurant. Alums then posed his statement about Yasu looking so tiny and "runt like", to which Sora spat out some of his water, coughing and failing to suppress his moment of laughter.

The mood, however, changed to a slightly somber one as Yasu recounted his experience leading up to meeting Alums, filling in the blanks that Sora had guessed previously, and after some time, the boys sat there quietly. Unsure what to say, Sora quietly muttered, "I'm sure they're proud..." it was a quiet moment, and one that couldn't last. So before any insanity took place again, Sora stood back up from the table. "It's settled then. I'm taking you with me to the hot springs, nd after, I'm buying you both new clothing, and a simple meal without destruction involved." Sora started to walking out, paying the host for the food and damaged, and apologizing some more, begging to not let his mother find out. One final bow, and he continued out the door, shouting over his shoulder, "Come on, guys! We've got stuff to do!"

[MFT]
WC: 384
[TOPIC LEFT]

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well I guess this is how you human Kumo. I appreciate you filling me in on that and also telling me what drives you. I hope the earth guides our paths down the same road " Akuma sighed looking at the table. "This yen stuff is going to be tricky. I'd like to go to that shop sometime Yasu." Akuma looked over at Sora. "I think I'm thirteen as well. I also don't do clothes. I'm fine wearing my moms silk. I can't wait to do stuff!!" With that the boy who talks to spiders had started his journey down a long road. Akuma got up and turned to Yasu. "Are you coming?"

Left Topic

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm sure they're proud..."
The words echoed in Yasus mind. Would they...Mom yes. Dad probably not....I really hate you. You know that. Well Im proud of you Yasu. Oh yay for that. Yasu smirked. "Thank you Sora, kind words between rivals is refreshing to say the least." Sora soon left with Akuma right behind him. Akuma then asked Yasu if he was coming. "Go on without me. Im going to hang back and finish up. We can all meet up later." Yasu waved as his friends left. He sat at the booth for a moment, alone with his thoughts. He stood up calmly then left. Taking a stroll through the village streets. Its going to be a cool night. Maybe I will go see Mokuba on the wall. You alright Yasu? Ya. Its... Its weird talking about it you know? Especially when you can here me. Ya lets wait for that story. I mean it not like you can end that with, Ya and I hear my dead brother alllllll the time. He's in my head right now. I hate how crazy you make me sound. ...Well... You are crazy. Yasu shrugged and put his hands around the back of his head. "Maybe" uuuhhhh...I mean maybe. I have to stop thinking out loud. Yasu began to pick up the pace towards the gate. I just need some guard duty to clear my head! Maybe we can sneak in more training in with Mokuba Sensi. Yasu ran off into the night I feel like today was the beginning of something amazing Hibiki.

WC:257
Topic Left
Topic Closed

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back