Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Being a Big Kid [Mission/Solo]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Mission Name: Finding a Dog in a Big Haystack
Type: Self-Modded Mission
Description: A young 7 years old boy has lost his dog when he left him alone for a second and he heard from the others that they found it by the farm nearby. He now needed an older kid to fetch his lost dog, who might have wandered into the haystack without the farmer or cows' knowledge.

Today was a day-off for both of his classes and training. Although Yuu didn't have time to relax as followed a 7 years old to a farm because of a request from him. Apparently, he lost his dog when he left him alone for a second and after he asked a few people, he learned that his dog somehow entered into a nearby farm. The boy was afraid he might not be big to find it inside, so he turned to Yuu who somehow ran into him by chance to look for his dog inside the farm. Sure, he was 2 years older than the boy, but he was a little unsure he can find it. Regardless, he can't say no to his request as he knew the first goal for a ninja was to help others and never refuse a request.

"Are you sure this is where you lost your dog, Tai-kun?" He asked to the boy to make sure they were in the right place. "Yeah, they always pointed the direction to this farm and my brother often tag me along during his visits in here. But I don't know why Churi run inside, though." Yuu has no idea about Tai's dog's behavior as well, but he might have his answers when he find it. "Okay, stay here and don't go anywhere. I'll try to get your dog without disturbing the farmer or the animals inside." Tai nodded as Yuu jumped through the fence and started his search inside the barn. As he scanned around, he saw not some cows since they are outside grazing, but a huge haystack he ever saw. "What the?! How in a world did the farmer stacked so many hay?!" But since he had no time to look at the haystack, he continued his search around the barn when he heard barking noises somewhere inside. "Huh? Churi?"

He then stopped and listened to that noise again to make sure he wasn't mistaken. And as if his wish was heard, he heard some barking noises again and to his surprise, they came from inside the huge haystack. "You have got to be kidding me. I need to find Tai-kun's dog, not making some trouble in the farm!" He was right since if he searched through the haystack, the hill could collapsed. But with the barking started to get louder, Yuu knew he can't leave it alone any longer. "I got no choice, huh? Hang on, Churi!"

With no second thoughts, Yuu jumped into the haystack and tried to "swim" through to get Tai's dog. As he did, the haystack hill started to collapse just as the farmer came into the barn to see what was happened. "What in the world?!" Before he can do anything, plies of hay fell on the farmer as the stack fully collapsed and after it did, Yuu popped out of the hay with no dog in hand as he became confused where it was until...

"What in a world did you destroy my haystack?!" The farmer shouted in anger to the 9 years old Academy Student, much to his dismay. "W-Wait! You got a wrong idea!" Before the farmer can even scold him, barking noises echoed through the barn again and without any warning, a small Siberian Husky puppy popped out of the hay behind Yuu, which he noticed it behind him. "Churi?!" When he said the dog's name, it dug through the hay and pulled out some kind of toy before it happily jumped onto Yuu. "Whoa! Easy there, boy! What did you got there?" He asked as he grabbed the toy to get a closer look at it, which revealed to be a star plush toy. "A star plush? Are you trying to find this inside the haystack?"

Upon he saw the plush, the farmer gasped in realization and said, "Hey, I know that thing. That Tai-kun kid always carrying that thing with his mother everyday." Tai? Isn't that the dog's owner. "You know Tai-kun?" The farmer nodded as he forgot his anger about ruining his haystack. "Yes, his brother always come here to help me out. But for some reason, he never brought that toy with him last week. I wonder why it showed up in here." As he heard this, Yuu realized what was going on. "I think I got some ideas why."

----

After a few minutes, Yuu returned to Tai outside the barn with Churi on his arms and explained everything what happened. It turns out that Tai lost his star plush during his last visit to the farm and his dog left him for a while to find it after it sensed his distress of losing his precious toy. "Wow, you did all of that just to find my star? Thanks, Churi!" The dog barked happily before it licked the boy's face, much to his delight and Yuu's relief. "Well, that takes care of your missing dog problem. I almost got in trouble with the farmer for knocking out his haystack. Thank goodness he decided to pardon my mistakes after I suggested to him to stack them in a normal height, which took me a few hours to do..."

"Sorry, Yuu-san. Maybe you should visit my house later as my apology for letting you go through all of that." Yuu agreed to Tai's proposal, beside it was worth it to not only help a young boy's request, but to proved himself that he was a big kid now.

[Mission/MFT/WC: 915]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back