Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Being Boss Is So Tough Sometimes [Open]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Avenger.Edmond.Dantegraves.600.1985377_zpsjqjr40xh.jpg

Birth/Real Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Adopted Name: Byakko Kyūji
Alias: Mikisugi Kyūji
Physical Age: 25
Actual Age: Older than 25, probably early 30's
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: ????
Day of Birth: October 5th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Village: Sunagakure, Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: ????
Religion: Celestial Winds
Languages: English(Site Generalized Language), Runic Terran(Suna Language)
Skin tone: Well he was white but now he is darker like all of Kuro's clan apparently. He is not black, but has a tan I would say.
Eyes: Golden(They glow yellow in some situations) and they are feline-like eyes
Glasses: Not anymore, corrected visions through taking the Byakko Oath
Hair: Long, straight and white. I suppose if you would like a reference image look at Inuyasha.
Hands and feet: He has normal feet, but his hands are cat-like claws.
Markings/Tattoos: Silver-white markings formed around his left hand and forearm; also Byakko Tenshi seal is on his back.
Other features: Neko-ears
Relationship: Betrothed to the Head of the Byakko Clan
Children: Kyushiko(Daughter) and Yanjirou(Son)
Looks Like: Avenger from Fate Grand Order​

Another hot and humid day had already begun and the descendant of Byakko was already in Soon's Haven again monitoring the streets. Why exactly was a medical shinobi monitoring the streets instead of an ANBU was beyond Kyuji's understanding, but he was out and about making sure everything was running smoothly because he didn't need the village's reputation to go into the garbage like other villages had before. He also was out and about to make sure that he could tend to anyone that got hurt quickly instead of having the patient queue increase dramatic in the medical branch because the branch was still short-staffed unfortunately. Still, it would be nice to know what exactly the ANBU were doing nowadays considering he had seen none in so long.

Also, it would be nice to know exactly how the exams were going since rumors had been spread that some people had not returned yet and others were recovered and were dead. This whole intervillage examination idea from allegedly the Daimyo was proving problematic, but still he had to admit it was also somewhat a good idea to engage the other villages. But, death and injuries sustained from the exams would be very bad if it got brought to the other villages. Only time would tell. For now, Kyuji would only have to hope and pray that nothing would go completely wrong for his village or him.

As he was reflecting, he would buy an ice cream cone before sitting on a bench surveying the area as he enjoyed his cold treat. This treat was delicious, but he had better enjoy it while he could since crime never stopped nor crazy lunatic people that were freely being allowed to enter the country. If anyone would see Kyuji, they would see that he was wearing his typical white medical robes, clan's necklace, black shoes, and a dress shirt and dress pants under his robe.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Name: Kagari Toshiwakai

It was weird how quiet it had gotten in Soon's Haven. Once most of the affiliated shinobi left for their respective exams, the odds of bumping into trained killers dropped from 100% to 10%. Just because most of the shinobi left, doesn't mean the spies did. Nonetheless, Kagari, his hands in his pockets was walking around with no destination in mind. The teenager was there just to observe; he wasn't even sent to Soon's Haven to keep guard. He didn't mind, though; he was able to meet some interesting people from the various hidden villages.

He did have a goal in mind, investigating the city's connection to Human Trafficking. It wasn't so long ago that he walked out of an interrogation cell with a "dead" Haku clan member. But Soon's Haven hid their dirty secrets well, almost too well. He didn't have concrete proof, but he'd bet money that some of the people related to Human Trafficking pushed for the intervillage exams. It'd be stupid, though, drawing that much attention to themselves. Kagari didn't have any evidence, all he had was theories that led to nowhere. Still, he enjoyed being away from Suna for a few days.

Rounding a corner, he spotted a familiar face. Sitting on a bench with an ice cream cone in hand, was none other than Kyuji Byakko, who Kagari referred to as "Kyujin". Kagari was surprised, though, he had figured Kyujin would be helping in the exams as a medical supervisor. Here he was, in his clean white medical robes relaxing and chowing down on some rocky road. Still, it was nice seeing another friendly face; so he walked over.

"I'd thought you be putting some genin through hell Kyujin-Sensei." Kagari, with a playful smirk on his face. Smiling, he bowed respectfully to one of his teachers. "It's good to see you well sensei. I wasn't sure if I would bump into anyone I knew here."

WC: 321
MFT

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
On a hot day like today, this ice cream cone was amazing and to die for as the sugary, sweetish treat was delicious with each single lick that the descendant of Byakko took. He wasn't entirely sure if ice cream could still be consumed considering he was part-feline now, but it seemed like he hadn't accepted any feline digestive parts during his transformation--just simply feline ears, eyes, and hands which to the everyday citizen probably was quite scary and children probably would scream. But, there wasn't any concern out here in Soon's Haven as everyone was different and Kyuji honestly didn't care as he had ice cream and he was happy! But, it seemed his frozen treat time would be interrupted as around the corner came a teenager-looking kid who playful smirked at Kyuji addressing him as Kyujin and mentioning that he was surprised that the descendant of Byakko wasn't giving some Genin some hell in an exam. The comment brought the attention from the ice cream cone to the boy as the teenager continued talking to him saying it was good to see him.

This is when things started to get slightly awkward as Kyuji would continue to enjoy his ice cream cone as he tried to remember the name of the teenager. He remembered being addressed as Kyujin before, but with having so many people coming and going through the academy, he didn't remember right away. But as he continued to snack on his ice cream cone, he started to remember the kid as he recognized that black hair and that name that he was addressed as. He would think the following: "This must be Kagari. I must say that puberty has done him well...I didn't even recognize him....I am getting way too old to be forgetting people so easily...wow."

After that thought went through his mind, he would extend his right hand to the teenager and say respectfully and happily: "Kagari! It has been so long since I saw you. You have grown so much since I last saw you and I must say it appears puberty did good for you. But anyways, why are you out here? Don't tell me that they are making Genin patrol the streets as well because the ANBU aren't doing their jobs?!" He probably shouldn't have mentioned the ANBU in front of Kagari considering the teenager was an ANBU-in-Training, but the demigod did not know this and thus he had already said it. In all honesty if Kyuji would know this information, he probably wouldn't care regardless considering he had met two ANBU when he was summoned to their prison and neither of them had made an appearance yet while a mere child of their village was out in the streets. Someone definitely wasn't doing their jobs and that is what irked Kyuji.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At first, it seemed the animalistic man didn't recognize who Kagari was. He looked confused, as he was about to take another taste of his slowly melting ice cream cone. Kagari could see the cogs turn in the man's head; then he finally figured it out. His expression changed from a slightly suspicious one to surprise. "Kagari! It has been so long since I saw you. You have grown so much since I last saw you and I must say it appears puberty did well for you. But anyways, why are you out here? Don't tell me that they are making Genin patrol the streets as well because the ANBU aren't doing their jobs?!" Kagari laughed hesitantly. Apparently, something got Kyujin fired up. "Thanks for the compliment Sensei. I honestly don't think I changed that much...Maybe I got a little taller or something." Kagari rubbed the back of his head with slight embarrassment at Kyujin's previous "praise" about his growth. For Kagari, it was weird to say that he looked different. He hadn't sensed it yet, but it wasn't only his height that grew, but the shape of his body. It had been a long time since had seen Kyujin personally, so Kagari was not only nearly as tall as his sensei, but he was physically fit. He didn't have muscles on muscles, but he was lean and toned underneath his clothes.

It was no wonder Kyujin had a hard time recognizing Kagari, the only things that were left of his 13-year-old self was the glasses and the unkempt hair. "I'm actually off duty Kyujin-sensei. I'm just walking around and relaxing." Kagari was telling a half truth. He was aware that most of the ANBU were assigned different duties. Some of them were patrol duty, guard duty for important VIPs, or some good ol' fashioned spying. Kagari wasn't assigned anything to his knowledge, but he still didn't like being left back at Suna with most of the shinobi force gone. He was here for his reasons, but he wouldn't exactly tell Kyujin he was ANBU...yet.

"So are you on break sensei? Or something else?"

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After the brief few moments of awkward, embarrassment stemming from the descendant of Byakko's poor memory, the two were kicking off once again. It was strange though to see someone changed so much physically in only a few weeks and even after a fight. It also appeared that this mere child has blossomed into a respectful and responsible individual in their village since turning into a Genin; the village would need as many people as they could get that talked and acted like Kagari to their superior and friends. The boy also wasn't some pushover when it came to fighting as he managed to also hold his own against a stronger adversary in the form of his sensei, Byakko Kyuji. This boy was a valuable ally and friend, but discuss muscles and brains could wait between the two males.

The younger of the two would respond to his sensei telling him that he was off duty and then asked his sensei what he was doing. In the grand scheme of things, it probably looked quite bizarre to see a superior of yours relaxing and enjoying himself with an ice cream cone. But, everyone who lived in this village needed alone time to do whatever they wanted to do sometimes even if they were the heads of different organizations like the medical branch or the academy. Besides, the descendant of Byakko had been working his ass off recently to ensure that the foreigners were getting along with the commoners and to try to make the shinobi of the Hidden Sand look like respectable and caring individuals for everyone. If the rumors being spread about the exams was true, then this was all for not, but he would continue to pray and hope they were false.

"I actually was taking a break to enjoy some ice cream haha." He would say this with finishing the cone after the statement. If Kagari cared enough to notice, he would see that his sensei looked seemingly pleased with himself at the moment. He would actually take a moment after finishing his cone to gather his thoughts before continuing to address him. When he was ready, he would look back at the messy haired boy with a smile: "I actually have been patrolling the streets since the intervillage examinations have begun. You'd be surprised at what you see and the amount of crime that you have to deal with, but it is paying the bills just like the hospital would be doing. What have you been up to since you last saw me? And before you ask, my garden is doing well after our little spar haha."

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The descendant of Byakko would wait for quite some time for the younger male to respond to his question. But, it appeared that he wasn't going to be doing that as the cat had his tongue or he was distracted by something probably a beautiful maiden in the streets. In either case, there was no time to sit around as these streets were still lurking with people that were trying to be bad apples and start trouble that needed to not be started. It was unfortunate that Kagari was not there, but they would just have to meet up later and continue this discussion as Kyuji rose and placed a hand on the boy's shoulder before saying the following: "I am not sure what is distracting you, but I must be going as the lack of ANBU in the streets has forced other branches to pick up their slack while they are off doing whatever they are doing. If you want to continue this discussion later, you know where I live or you could write me a letter asking me to meet you somewhere. But anyways, keep in touch and best of luck on your future endeavors, Kagari!"

He would then proceed to walk by the boy into the streets and go about his day.

[OOC: Topic Left due to Inactivity. I follow the 5 day posting limit strictly and I am sorry if that is a problem for you. We can roleplay in the future, but right now, I rather have less threads to do as I barely can keep up with them. I am not mad at you, I promise.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Sorry again, I'd like to make this topic void if possible and start again in the future under different circusmtances. Thank you for your patience but I've been honestly slacking on my RPs. Thanks for the few posts we did however.

[topic left due to inactivity]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back