Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Being smart about it.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Silence overtook both of the girls as they sat at one of the rocks in the middle of the arena. Rayne never left her gaze from the entrance. Asuka looked a bit nervous, not really knowing what would happen or how would it be possible to stop this. She tried talking with Rayne the day before but didn't get anywhere, she understood what needed to be done but didn't agree the method which was being used. But in the end it was Rayne's decision, but Asuka could at least try to negotiate with the girl.

"Rayne..."

"No, you know this needs to be done."

"Not like this!" Asuka responded "Think about it, this is exactly what we've been trying to change about the world."

Rayne laughed, pinching her nose. "You're talking about the way Shinobi have lived." Rayne simply said standing up. "I'm going to give a survival lesson to an idiot who not only insulted you but has no idea of the life he is going to join. Stop being a fucking babysitter and start being the Sennin you are supposed to be."

Asuka stood up, a bit hurt by the words spoken. "Just because I try and be less violent doesn't mean I'm naive."

"You try and liven down what this life actually goes. I'm doing the opposite so shut it, I'm taking point on this operation."

They had already sent a summoning letter to Kaito to meet them here, it was early in the morning and Asuka just hoped he was ready.

[Summoning Kaito]

Sen Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Kaito came back home the night before really tired from the forest of death, he couldn’t stop thinking about his future as a Shinobi, and how he might be from Hyuuga-Yukio’s Anbu, it was an honour he always wanted, but he had to get stronger and he was as strong as he can get, he could beat most people in his class easily enough, he only wanted to beat one for now, Rayne.

He woke up the next morning to a paper beside him, I am being summoned? To kitsune park? Weird I better get ready He thought to himself bringing everything he might need; kunais and shurikens too, he knew Uchiha sensei was summoning him, Is rayne with her, cause if she is, I am not gonna let her go that easily, I may be an academy student but I am not by any means,weak. Kaito thought to himself while saying good bye to his mother and brother, his father was already out so he didn’t get the chance to tell him about what happened.

Kaito ran most of the way, He didn’t know what he was getting into, and he wanted to be ready for anything, and the running definitely helped him concentrate and It kinda helped him stretching his muscles, it didn’t take that long for kaito to arrive since his home was closer to the center of the village than the outskirts, when he arrived though he saw Rayne and Uchiha-Sensei, he looked at Rayne angrily for a second with the intent of taking his revenge, but he looked at Uchiha-Sensei immediately after, “I was summoned Uchiha-Sensei?” He asked standing infront of her

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Both the girls stopped arguing as soon as they spotted Kaito walking into the park. Asuka visibly sighed as soon as she spotted him, not because she didn't want to see him but rather because she felt lazy on what was about to happen. She felt kind of bad for the boy knowing what would happen next but she knew this would help him in the long wrong. Asuka just waited for a bit, Rayne standing up and walking a few steps towards the boy. This time, Asuka wouldn't do anything to stop what was happening

"You have indeed accomplished something great." Rayne started, arms crossed. "The stupidity of your actions have certainly showed me you are not ready for the life you chose to follow. So I'm going to give you a lesson and a choice."

Rayne waited for a few moments. Letting the words sink in, if Kaito decided to reply she would simply ignore him. Not giving any emotional response back, even interrupting him if it came to it. "Your blatant disregard for your own safety is extremely baffling. Jumping with a weapon drawn without even looking at who you're up against is idiotic at best, suicidal at worst. Let me tell you something about this world, the world you chose to live in. There are people who can drop meteors out of the sky with a couple of handseals. People who can teleport anywhere they want in the blink of an eye. Asuka here-" Rayne spoke pointing to her partner "Can make your ears bleed without uttering a single word and for some reason you thought a Kunai would help you. I want you to see the mistake on drawing a weapon towards an unknown individual, I want you to see the danger you could've placed yourself if it was an intruder rather than us."

Another few moments pass.

"So, without uttering a single word. Think carefully about this. You can either sit down and I'll show you what can happen when you act with impulse rather than your head or... draw your Kunai again and you'll experience first hand what it's like to underestimate an opponent. Your choice."

Sen Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Kaito asked Uchiha sensei why he was summoned but he wasn’t answered, instead Uchiha sensei just sighed, and before Kaito could say anything else, Rayne started talking, her hands crossed, The tone of her voice though.. she was serious and apparently she was trying to lecture him, Lecturing me pffft who does she think she is, I am going to let her finish first though I need sometime to analyse her anyways, especially since I never saw her in action Kaito thought for himself

He listened to what Rayne said with a smile on his face, although he did pay attention to what she was saying, she was a sennin after all, she got experience and if he wanted to defeat her he had to think like her, that’s what was told to him by his father at least, he was still listening to her but his reaction shifted immediately,it turned to excitement while his smile vanished when he heard her saying something about meteors, Meteors? Wow people are actually that strong He thought to himself in amazement his smile returning back after a while

Rayne finished talking, He heard and understood everything, he didn’t like her showing off but soon enough, he would be the one showing off, ”Let me ask you this question then, Rayne” Kaito told her looking at her in the face, “What should I do? Run? Retreat?” He asked Laughingly, “If someone attacks me, my family, my village or even YOU I am not going to sit idle and do nothing, this just isn’t who I am and the ninja i aspire to become” He told her crossing his hands looking at her in the eyes, “You know what though? One day I am going to be one of the people who teleport anywhere in the blink of an eye, My father is one of the fastest members of the hidden leaf, and my cousin is too and I must beat both of them” He said looking down at the floor, He didn’t talk for a while he had to think about what she said at the end, it took him a while but he finally drew out his Kunai, “Let’s see what you are made of” He said looking at her in they eyes

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed as soon as Kaito started to speak. It seemed that he didn't want to even listen to the lesson that being taught. Apparently not liking someone was just enough of an excuse to not listen to helpful advise. Yes, Rayne didn't have the best manners when talking but if someone just cared enough to read between the lines it would seem obvious that she wanted to teach push up rather than pull down. Asuka simply pinched the bridge of her nose. "Idiot." She whispered standing up, knowing what was coming up next.

Rayne on the other hand gave out an evil smile as soon as Kaito drew his Kunai. "I guess stupidity does breed ignorance. Gonna be fun teaching you a few things." With that Rayne turned a black light, shooting up to the sky and landed on Asuka's open palm, morphing into a scythe.

"You got an attitude problem Kaito." Asuka spoke, her usual carefree attitude gone... replaced by a serious expression. "You filter information, only taking in what you want to hear. Things need to change, and I'm going to show you why."

A bright light appeared around Asuka as the scythe seemed to extend towards Asuka, engulfing her whole body. After a few moments her new form was revealed... with scythe still in hand. She now spoke as if two people where speaking at the same time.
downloadfile-1.gif

"Shinobi. That word differs meaning depending on who you ask. But you clearly have it the wrong way. As you are now, you won't last in the field, let me show you how fast you can perish in this line of work with your mindset."
[B-mod called]

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
EthicalShyAcornbarnacle-size_restricted.gif

Lets get ready to rumble!

Please send me a PM with a copy of your profile which should include all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

In a separate PM please send me your actions labeled something along the lines of "[Topic Title] - Round 1".

In order to make sure that I don't miss anything with your build/actions please make sure that you include hyperlinks to all relevant jutsu, items, abilities etc.

If you like you can also add a summary of your passives and effects that you feel are important.

Please also keep in mind the Rules of Engagement and if you have any questions about how things work it is best to ask before the round is modded to save on confusion and corrections.

With all that said I believe it is time to have some fun.

Ready? Fight!​

Last edited:

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
ROUND ONE
Asuka
HP: 39,000
CP: 33,000-1,000-4,320=27,680
AP: 10-1-2.5-4.5=8
AP next round: 11
Kaito
HP: 11,270
CP: 9,800-598-228-826=8,148
AP: 6-2-1.5-2.5=0
AP next round: 6
Rock Golem
HP: 2,630
AP: 2
AP next round: 2

Round Begins
0.00 Asuka declares a duel against Kaito
0.00 Asuka activates Sharingan with Initiative
0.00 Asuka Quickdraws her unarmed weapon "Wraith"
2.50 Asuka forms handseals and a Ring of Fire springs up attempting to encircle Kaito (36 vs 29) Hit!
- Kaito is caught inside an Arena
3.33 Kaito summons a Rock Golem inside the Ring of Fire with him
5.83 Kaito casts Air Bullet at Asuka who is outside the Ring of Fire (blind shot 14 vs 16) Kaito fails to locate his target and his attack goes wide. Miss!
7.00 Asuka activates Kindred Fusion and becomes one with the weapon "Rayne"
10.0 Kaito casts Chidori and at Asuka on the other side of the Ring of Fire (blind shot 29 vs 20) Kaito spots his target and moves in to strike and Asuka (autohit 99) fails to autohit (13 vs 36) Miss!
Round Ends

NB: Kaito, your Rock Golem only has 2ap and the special action it attempted to use costs 2ap which means that it failed to complete this as it ran out of time in the round.
Asuka, you ran out of AP to be able to complete your conditional action.

As always if you have any questions or concerns please send me a private message.

Sen Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
“I will need to show this Rayne who is boss” Kaito told himself after Asuka activates his sharingan, Kaito was trying to think of something to do, this was his first battle ever, it was against a sennin AND it was real, it wasn’t just some kind of a joke or training he knew both Asuka and rayne, or whatever that freak they became together will do their best to defeat him, They started the fight by using a jutsu, “They are too fast” Kaito said while trying to figure out which jutsu they were using and when he couldn’t he tried running but he couldn’t fire encircled him, Ring of fire, they are trying to Keep me in a small area Kaito thought to himself, he stopped running and stood in his place for a second then started weaving handsigns and suddenly a rock golem was summoned beside him, If I am going to use that jutsu I need someone to protect my back Kaito thought to himself after his golem was summoned, I need to spot them first I will need a jutsu that covers a wide area Thiught kaito to himself while using the air bullet jutsu in a certain direction, Didn’t hit anyone he is probably on the other side then, about time I use the jutsu Thought kaito with a faint smile on his face, He uses the Chidori and just as he thought he found them, Got you He thought to himself, but the moment he tried attacking them, he missed, “This getting funnier by the moment” Kaito told them while smiling

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed as she saw the nervousness. Knowing she needed to prepare Asuka started doing some handseals. A ring of fire sprouted from the ground, engulfing Kaito. Afterwards her weapon started morphing with Asuka. Her appearance changing. "Are you sure?"Asuka thought with a looking at some kind of air technique fly off into the sky.... sheesh... he missed completely. "He needs to learn what happens if you act stupid in this world." Rayne answered back inside Asuka's head, this would be a private conversation as the weapon continued to form some sort of... battle suit around Asuka. "Kind of like me?" Asuka smiled "You are an idiot on purpose, not the same. Besides... I vetoed the situation, kick his ass." Asuka shrugged with a slight smile on her face. That simple thought almost made her get hit as she barely missed a chidori that was thrown at her.

"Sheeeessshhh Kaito." Both voices spoke. "Are you trying to fry my brain out? Fine, want to play? let's play." She spoke getting in a position to continue her barrage of attacks.

[Actions Sent]

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
ROUND TWO
Asuka
HP: 39,000-1236=37,764
CP: 27,680-660-2,060-3,084=21,876
AP: 11-1-4=6
AP next round: 11
Status: Mangekyou Sharingan, Kindred Fusion, Dueling, Fists coated with Lightning.
Kaito
HP: 11,270-17,325-866=-6,921
CP: 8,148
AP: 6
AP next round: NA
Rock Golem
HP: 2,630
AP: 2
AP next round: NA

Round Begins
0.00 Maintenance costs are paid
- Asuka does not maintain Ring of Fire and so the jutsu drops
0.00 Asuka activates Mangekyou Sharingan using Initiative
3.18 Asuka attacks Kaito with Omni-Flash using Rayne and the special actions Chidori Control - Chidori Blade + Fist of Sin - Greed (41 vs 22) Hit! Ouch!
- Stun does not activate (60)
3.18 Asuka begins to combo into a second attack but seeing that Kaito has gone unconscious they abort the action
3.18 Rock Golem crumbles to dust
Round Ends

NB: Kaito you didn't get to complete any actions this round as the timing of your first action had it taking place after you were knocked unconscious.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back