Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Being summoned [ANBU Captain]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo walked the halls of the office building. No matter what anyone else called it, it really was an office building. Assistants ran through the halls doing everything they can in order to keep the village running smoothly. It may look like a mansion but this building seemed to be much more function than form.

Finally, Manzo arrived at the door. He had not moved slowly getting here but that did not mean he was looking forward to being summoned to the Captains office. Practically when that Captain had left him a puddle of unconscious mess on the training field grounds. He did not hold it against him for doing that but it still did not make him skip down the hallways to find what joyous news he was being summoned for.

Raising his left arm, the arm he forced himself to use whenever he could. He might have the burns covered with his weighted sleeves but it was a hideous network of burn scars. Manzo had no more reasons to put this off and he knocked on the ANBU Captains door.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat behind the desk his hands scrawling down on paper and pushing it aside, it has been a while now since he had to adjust to being back. Considering the hard work, he had put in those last few days, he pondered on how much time he would spend in this room, it was a cramped place not much to it but still it was an office. As he finished filing away a document he glanced up at the knocking sound coming from the door as he put the pen down he glanced at the time quickly. Seemed earlier than he thought it was.

“Enter please”

His voice echoed around the room in that split second as he waited for the man that wanted his attention to enter his office. Pondering for a second who it could be, he had to admit his mind has been on thousands of other topics. But that didn’t affect him too much. Waiting patiently he held his hands to his face, elbows resting on the desk as he tried to relax.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Opening the door Manzo stepped in to see the former ANBU Captain, former Jounin, ANBU Captain. It must be strange to be bouncing around so much but with the turmoil that had been occurring with the ANBU branch, from the ANBU Sennin wanting to shake things up then leaving just as things were thoroughly shaken up. Manzo did not envy anyone to be in a position to try and make sense of the branch and what it has become. Manzo just had the task of learning to be an ANBU in an ANBU that was changing by the day.

Manzo could see from the files on the desk and the look on Takeshi’s face that, that the mess was just as Manzo had suspected it would be.

As he entered, he did not look around to see if there was a chair open for him, if Takeshi wished him to sit, or even if he were going to be there long enough then he would indicate it, for now it was simply a subordinate reporting to his superior. ”You wished to see me?” Now it was time to find what fate had in store for him.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at Manzo for a second, pondering how to reply to the man. He knew full well that things had been tough and the branch was slightly out of shape, but he was going to make changes. Knowing full well that had to at that moment in time sort things out. Takeshi put the paper work aside and pulled of a small file from the draw as he opened it.

“Manzo, you are healing up since our encounter I hope?”

His voice calm as he spoke showing no hatred or regret just an emptiness at that moment in time. As he offered the hand forward to point at the seat that was in front of him. Letting the man pull up a chair if he so wished, that decision was his to make if he wanted to take the offer or not.

“I want you to tell me about your service inside the branch as AiT. Your duties and what responsibilities you would assume would be necessary if you were made into a full ANBU. Be descriptive and don’t miss out a detail.”

Waiting for the reply he opened the folder, in the top right was a small picture of Manzo as he looked at it pondering what he would reply to the blunt questions that he had just been asked.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo took the offered seat. It was a good sign that Takeshi wanted him to relax, though Manzo wasn’t sure how much one could relax in an office. As he sat down he answered Takeshi’s first question, the polite question about his wellbeing. ”I am fully healed since then, truth be told I am a pretty quick healer and while I hate fire I am not going to let something like that keep me down for long” The only true lasting effect from the fight was the heat from all the fire jutsu’s had aggravated his arm. But if he hadn’t taken his weighted sleeves off it would have had some manner of protection.

”My time as in AiT has been an interesting post. With the recent shake up of the ANBU corps my trainer was one of the ANBU that left” It seemed quite a few ANBU were unhappy with the changes that were made but anyone choice to come or go was something that was between them and their superiors, not Manzo. ”Since then I have been working on my own. Taking extra shifts on the gates, working protection details and generally trying to find myself useful as possible.” Manzo thought about the rest of the question trying to come up with a diplomatic answer before he realized that it was not going to help anything but not being fully truthful.

”You must understand I chose the ANBU corps not as an academy student like most but I took a demotion out of the main branch to join. I wanted to find the most honorable way to help the village and I found that the ANBU seemed to be it for me. So for my duties and responsibilities were I to be made a full ANBU, I must ask which ANBU, the ANBU before the Sennin shake up or the ANBU after. Either way my answer is the same I am here to help where I am needed. I am a bit of a generalist in skills taking on the tasks that need to be done, even if others try and shirk their duties. The part that might have seen as a tangent was placed in his answer because he felt there was two different ANBU these days. He still saw some wearing masks now while others did not. The corps needed a strong leadership to give them directions. Manzo hoped that Takeshi coming back to the corps it was a sign that he was able to provide it. It was Manzo’s job to support him, be it as an AiT or as a full ANBU.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed Manzo to say his peace, pondering the situation and how he was truly feeling he decided to half graft people into the branch. Allowing himself a few seconds he pondered the man’s resolve to the situation as he waited to get things sorted at that moment in time. Though knowing full well Manzo was well above the standard level for an AiT that much was clear. Takeshi considered the words a few minutes then leaned back in his chair.

“After our fight, and with your recent involvements around the site, consider yourself promoted to the rank of Full ANBU without further hesitation. You know the rolls that are now expected of you to say the least.”

Takeshi waved Manzo off after this conversation was done, knowing full well that he had to get back to work. It was not a gesture done in haste or anger, he just knew full well that he had work to be getting on with. And right now, the only person stopping him with that work load was now dealt with after all Manzo had proven himself a few times recently. Capable and reliable obviously things would be taking an interesting turn in the coming future.

“Good luck out there Manzo, I should be meeting with the remaining ANBU soon to sort other things out, for now enjoy your time as a full ANBU of the branch.”

[OOC: Manzo now promoted to rank of ANBU]
[Topic Left]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo was shocked by the revelation. Of all the things that could have come out of this meeting this was not what he had expected. It would seem that what he thought was an impromptu sparring match, had turned into an exam.

Taking the dismissal for what it was, a chance for Takeshi to get back to the piles of work he had to do. Even more encouraging to Manzo wasn’t the fact that he was being promoted, which he was excited about, was the fact that it sounded like someone was taking the ANBU bull by the horns and sorting it out. The previous Sennin may have had some interesting ideas, and Manzo could see what he was trying to do but the way he left had created a mess that it appeared Takeshi would have work to set it straight.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back