Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Between a Rock.. [Private RP]

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tsw-asian-alley.jpg

The city of Kumogakure. While the home of the prestigious Cloud shinobi, it by no means would be identified as safe. However, the same could be said for any populace area. Where there are people, there is corruption, no doubt about it. The dark alleys of Kumogakure no Sato is home to much of this corruption and is very dangerous at night, especially for a child by his lonesome.

However, Kunashi was confident. Having spent a few years in the metropolis that is Raiden's Eye, Kunashi was accustomed to city life. Today was no different. He always took a shortcut home after passing by the Bibliotheca Conscientiae, which cut through a series of alleys and put him right by his flat a few blocks over. Today he had spent a little extra time in the Aurora Erudito, and the city was illuminated solely by street lamps and windows by the time he left. The young shinobi was not scared, however, and navigated his way to the alleys he walked daily. Except this time it was a bit different. Oddly enough, it seemed that more people were in these dark alleys as it got later, and not your savory types. But, Kunashi pressed on. 'Who would pick on a child?' he thought, not realizing the answer would come very shortly. Two average teenage boys walked in front of him, blocking his path when he heard a voice come from behind him.

"Give us your money, kid. And your jacket while you're at it. What is that, a sword? I'll take that too." Kunashi turned to find three more boys had come up from behind him. They all seemed roughly fifteen, young for a life of crime, but when times are tough people resort to lowness.

'Shit.. I can't believe I am getting mugged right now.. It's like me and my brother all over again. Except this time, there are five of them and they are younger.. It's okay Kunashi.. remember your training.' Kunashi didn't speak but began to analyze his surroundings. The two blocking the exit seemed the biggest, but one of the three behind him seemed to be the leader. There were two trash cans on the side of the alley, full of garbage and what looks to be a broken door laying on the ground. 'Not much use.. this could be bad..'

"Hey, what are you, stupid? Give us your shit! Or we'll have to take it from you.." Kunashi began to panic. He hadn't fought anyone except for that spar with Yuu. But this was self-defense. This is what he had been training for. "Alright boys, it seems like he isn't going to give it to us willingly. Beat him up, then we can take it off of him."

With that the boys began closing in. But, Kunashi was not about to let them get the first hit. Without warning, Kunashi electrified his fist and clocked the leader with everything he had. The boy fell backwards and seemed disoriented. The other four hesitated after seeing their leader be knocked down, but quickly came after Kunashi with renewed fervor. Kunashi, surrounded on all four sides, waited until one of them threw a punch. When contact was made, suddenly a log was in his place and he was behind the one that threw the punch. Kunashi punched at this boy, too, but missed slightly. However, to Kunashi and the boy's surprise, blood started pouring out of a wound on the boy's cheek, close to where Kunashi missed. Taken aback, Kunashi hesitated for a second, just to snap back into the situation while two more fists were flying at his face. 'Miss..'

And as he willed it, it seemed to come true. The boy's looked startled and two of them looked at each other. "Did you just see that?" "How many of him are there?!" Confused, Kunashi used the strange diversion to leap back towards the leader, hoping to run away. But, to his undoing, he was met with a knee to the stomach. "Did you think you could get away that easily? Hah, no one punches me and gets away with it." Kunashi turned to take off in the other direction, but saw two more fists coming at him.

With what seemed like inhuman speed, Kunashi beat both assailants to the punch, leg sweeping one and giving the other a swift kick to the groin before either of their punches would land on him. Two of them on the ground, he decided to make a run for it. Jumping around the boys on the ground, he sprinted towards the street. He turned back to see the five boys being left in the dust.

THUD! It seemed Kunashi had miscounted. He ran into the biggest teenager of them all, who grabbed him and held onto him. "I got you, you slippery bastard!" It seemed Kunashi was in for a beating after all.

OoC: said:
Used for BL - Seikon app.
RPd Sunder Reality, Distorting Wake, and Unreal Celerity in that order (The abilities Kunashi would have at this time).
MFT - WC 821​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Aiko said:

RolePlay said:
Sitting amongst the roof tops, The Prodigy Brothers decided to have some bonding time while enjoying the midnight breeze. Laughing over conversations, enjoying various snacks, and looking into the illuminating stars made their night a glorious one.

"So what's the demon name again?"

"Mazoku, and he said after an immense amount of meditation, he shall return, and I will reach new height."

"So like an enlightenment?"

"Yes, and judging from the look in your eyes, you have another step in your enlightenment as well."

"Indeed I do, and I will require a Kinjutsu surgery."

"Hmm, well I have been doing a lot of practice and studying in that area. So, swing by the hospital and I'm sure I can help Aiko."

"Will do."

Interrupting the brothers came the sound of several voices in the alleyway bellow. Moving to the edge of the rooftop, the prodigy brothers observed several teenage boys. "Hmmmm." Aiko mumbled, reading them in an instant. "Let's see where their heart is." Aiko thought as a kid approached. In fact, it was the same kid from the funeral that gave the brothers a few words.

"Give us your money, kid. And your jacket while you're at it. What is that, a sword? I'll take that too."

"Trouble makers."

"Yep."

"That's actually a student I had too. Let's stop this before things get out of hand." Junko said motioning to jump, but was immediately stopped by a hand from Aiko.

"I want to see what he'll do. This is a chance to see what your student is made of."

"Hmmm, alright."

"Alright boys, it seems like he isn't going to give it to us willingly. Beat him up, then we can take it off of him."

Observing the movements of the child, the brothers smirked. It was interesting indeed, despite the unfairness in numbers. For his age, his movements was quick, too quick, and reminded Junko of himself.

"He's fleeing."

"Good, but..."

"....He just ran into the big guy."

"Yep."

Watching as the teenagers held Kunashi with a vicious grip, they began to beat him. Giving him several blows and a kick, it was over from the brothers stand point as Kunashi would fall to the ground.

"Now?"

"Not yet."

Creeping closer, the leader was quite infuriated as blood spilled from his nose. Embarrassment filled his heart as he clenched his fist. As the boy moved in for a punch, Aiko nodded. "I'll take care of this." Aiko said as the punch was coming for Kunashis face. Catching the young lads wrist using his blinding speed, Aiko stopped the punch.

-Fighting Scene: Aiko-

2pu0qhs.jpg

Kneeling to Kunashis side after the brawl, Aiko picked his nose with a rather dull face. Flicking a booger, Aiko shook his head. "Are you okay? You aren't hurt too bad are Ya? My names Tsuyoshi Aiko, I believe you know my brother." he said as he waved for Junko.

Landing by Kunashis side, Junko was already prepared with a medical Jutsu if he needed it. The teenagers seemed to stagger as they were fatigued. "Like I said, go home, before this guy get a hold of Ya. And believe me, he's not going to be as nice as me." Aiko warned pointing at Junko.

INPC: Tsuyoshi Aiko
Topic Entered

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kunashi was by no means a weak kid. He could take a punch if he needed to, but these teenagers were relentless. With the biggest one restraining him, Kunashi took a few hits to the stomach and chest, and finally a hard kick to the ribs, knocking him loose from the boy's grasp. On all fours on the ground, Kunashi looked up to see the leader walking over. After Kunashi had bloodied his nose, this boy was enraged. With his fist clenched, Kunashi saw the boy wind up his punch. Closing his eyes to anticipate the pain, Kunashi braced for the impact. But it never came.

Kunashi hesitantly opened his eyes to see a snowy haired man dressed in a white yukata and a black undershirt standing in front of him, clutching his assailant’s wrist. He then watched as the man fought back all of the teenaged thugs, hurting them all but none of them severely. After knocking all of them to the ground, the man turned to Kunashi.
"Are you okay? You aren't hurt too bad are Ya? My names Tsuyoshi Aiko, I believe you know my brother." With that Kunashi sat up, using one hand to lean on and the other clutching his ribs. "I’m alright, but my ribs hurt something fierce." His old teacher, Junko, landed by his side with a medical jutsu already prepared. Kunashi moved his hand and allowed Junko to help his hurt side. Aiko then turned to the thugs and threatened them, scaring them off. Once Junko was done healing him, Kunashi stood up and straightened himself out, checking to ensure he had all of his belongings. "Hey, thank you both for your help back there.. Without you guys I would have been toast!" Kunashi grabbed at his side again, expecting pain but receiving none. Clearly impressed, Kunashi smiled at Junko and nodded in thanks. Returning his hand to his side, he turned to Aiko. "I can’t thank you both enough for that.. especially you Aiko. My name is Kunashi. Like you said earlier, I have met Junko before. Though, you look kinda familiar. Have I seen you before?" With the two brothers on either side of him, Kunashi felt much safer. He sure wouldn’t make the mistake of going this way this late at night again. However, there was one question Kunashi still had. "What were you guys doing out here? It’s also kinda late.. Just wondering, I mean I’m glad you were here."

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Aiko said:

RolePlay said:
"Hey, thank you both for your help back there.. Without you guys I would have been toast!"

"Maybe, but you were holding your own quite well." Aiko said with a nod.

"Indeed, and someone have some hidden talents." Junko said smirking. The young lad probably wasn't even aware of his abilities, but the brothers were. "Despite the predicament, it was a good thing he attempted to flee. If he was on the offensive, I probably would've been stopping him instead." Aiko thought as he looked at the kid.

"I can’t thank you both enough for that.. especially you Aiko. My name is Kunashi. Like you said earlier, I have met Junko before. Though, you look kinda familiar. Have I seen you before?"

"No problem, and we've seen each other at our sensei's funeral. I am the pupil of the Raikage and my brother, Junko is the pupil of the medical sennin. Daisuke." Aiko smiling. He knew for a fact that he couldn't spend his time mourning, it wouldn't be something shin would've approved. Only thing the uchiha could do is move forward, strive for justice, and continue his sensei means for tranquility.

"What were you guys doing out here? It’s also kinda late.. Just wondering, I mean I’m glad you were here."

"Just some brotherly bonding. It's late, yes, but we don't have curfews. With that said, I hope you were making your way home." Junko said crossing his arms, giving Kunashi a peculiar look.

"Lighten up knuckle head." Aiko said giving Junko a nudge to the arm. In moments, a vibrating buzz caught Junkos attention. Pulling the device from his side, Junko took a look at his pager. "You should head on, it might be important. I'll make sure the kid gets home safe." Aiko said giving Junko a wave.

"Alrighty, and I can expect you to visit the hospital tonight?"

"Yes, you can. New heights." Aiko said giving a thumbs up. In a mere instant, Junko hand seemingly vanished, moving at high speeds towards the hospital. "So, tell me about yourself. And let's make our way to your living quarters. I don't want your parents to worry about you." Aiko said gesturing for kunashi to lead the way.

Tsuyoshi Junko: Topic Left

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That was it, Kunashi remembered. He had stood next to Aiko when he gave his respects to the deceased Raikage, Hayata Shin. To think he had just been saved by the pupils of the Raikage and medical sennin was flooring to Kunashi. Remembering the class he took from Junko, he pieced together that Daisuke was the sensei he mentioned. Kunashi's eyes widened when Junko confronted him about being out late, though he was on his way home before the fiasco. Aiko saved him once again, telling his brother to lighten up. It seemed Junko had business to take care of, and vanished, leaving him with Aiko.

"Well, my parents won't really care. They live in Raiden's Eye, and only come for a bit every once in a while. Yeah, my family is originally from Water Country.. just outside of the Hidden Village there actually. Uh, I don't know.. I am a pretty easy-going guy I think." Kunashi talked as he walked in the direction of his apartment. He was grateful for the brothers, but something Junko said stuck out to him. "Aiko-sama, what did Junko-sama mean when he said 'someone has some hidden talents?'"

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Aiko said:

RolePlay said:
"Well, my parents won't really care. They live in Raiden's Eye, and only come for a bit every once in a while. Yeah, my family is originally from Water Country.. just outside of the Hidden Village there actually. Uh, I don't know.. I am a pretty easy-going guy I think."

"You guys must've moved before the terrible incident." Aiko said shaking his head. The place was now an Iceland. Some individuals weren't even able to make it out in time, and was frozen in the streets. A horrible disaster that kunashi was probably luck to escape.

"Aiko-sama, what did Junko-sama mean when he said 'someone has some hidden talents?'"

Looking at the kid, Aiko could tell he didn't know what kind of changes his body was undergoing. Little did kunashi know, he was blessed with powerful abilities to control and bend reality to his liking. "He was actually referring to you. Looking back at that brawl, you probably didn't even notice your inhumane speed. You posses the bloodline of the seikon, and If trained properly, your powers could pass all natural limits." Aiko said with a pause. "My brother had abilities like that once, but for some reason those abilities was overridden by another power buried deep within himself. He was able to manipulate some of that power and create some of his own Jutsu."

Looking at kunashi through his contacts that hid his Sharingan eyes, Aiko could tell the young lads chakra was unique.

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kunashi listened to Aiko intently, happy that someone had taken an interest in him. He had been feeling a bit insignificant lately, as he imagined most academy students eventually do. He wanted to begin contributing to Kumo and was happy to see that the older shinobi were fond of the students, willing to help them on their paths. When Aiko responded to Kunashi's statement about Water Country, he chimed back in. "Yeah, we were lucky. We also listened to the warnings and stuff and didn't take it lightly. My mother was insistent on getting us out of there, and not stubborn like some of the other countrymen. So we took up refuge in Raiden's Eye, and kinda thrived there, we weren't starving or anything." As Aiko went on to talk about the Seikon bloodline, Kunashi felt a since of mystery and was filled with questions. His body was able to do stuff that even he didn't realize? He can pass all natural limits? However, his biggest question pertained to unlocking these limits. "Aiko-sama, how do I train properly? If my blood has this Seikon trait in it as you say it does, how can I tap into that? How was Junko-sama able to create his own jutsu? That sounds really cool.." Looking up at the white-haired Aiko, Kunashi was filled with pride. This man saw potential in him, and Kunashi's trademarked grin appeared on his face. It was at that point that he realized that he was glad to had come to Kumogakure.

OoC said:
Sorry for the lateness, I've been a bit lethargic lately.

MFT - WC 253

Edit - Changed a few words and added some stuff. WC is accurate.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Aiko said:

RolePlay said:
"Yeah, we were lucky. We also listened to the warnings and stuff and didn't take it lightly. My mother was insistent on getting us out of there, and not stubborn like some of the other countrymen. So we took up refuge in Raiden's Eye, and kinda thrived there, we weren't starving or anything."

"It's good to know that you didn't go through anything too harsh." Aiko said with a nod. Unlike Aiko, the kid had it easy in terms of growing up. When Aiko was his age, he was still roaming kumogakure streets as a kind hearted orphan. Just by looking at the boys hands and eyes, Aiko could tell he haven't killed nor seen death. Heart pure, and soul untainted. Something that would surely change as he advanced in the shinobi world

"Aiko-sama, how do I train properly? If my blood has this Seikon trait in it as you say it does, how can I tap into that? How was Junko-sama able to create his own jutsu? That sounds really cool.."

"As you training your core abilities such as agility, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, ninjutsu, control, and stamina, you will discover more about yourself. You will slowly gain access to new abilities at random points." Aiko said with a pause. "For me, my sensei had the same bloodline as me, so he was able to teach me different tricks of the trade. It made things much easier. Junko was in the same scenario as you until Daisuke. After years, countless practices, studying himself, and analyzing the peculiar energy he could release, he was able to create his own Jutsu." Aiko said raising a brow.

"If you'd like, I could easily get him to give you a few tips and even take up your training as my personal responsibility. I'll be able to pass the torch the Raikage gave me, down to you. Teaching you a way that strives for peace, using chakra as your lifestyle and to better understand yourself. You'll be a prodigies pupil." Aiko said looking into the night sky. Looking back, his sensei actually mentioned Aiko taking up a pupil. "I will keep my promise." Aiko thought looking at kunashi.

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"If you'd like, I could easily get him to give you a few tips and even take up your training as my personal responsibility. I'll be able to pass the torch the Raikage gave me, down to you. Teaching you a way that strives for peace, using chakra as your lifestyle and to better understand yourself. You'll be a prodigies pupil."

Kunashi stopped in his tracks and looked up at Aiko. The Raikage's pupil had just offered to personally oversee his training. Kunashi's smile grew even wider than normal. Catching back up to the man as he was strolling away, he looked at his new sensei. He still wasn't sure what the Seikon trait could do, but with Junko and Aiko's help, he was sure to learn much.

"That would be amazing, Aiko-sensei. I would love to learn from you, and also Junko-sama. Consider me your student! When can we start?"

Ecstatic, Kunashi continued his walk with Aiko-sensei. He had been growing bored with the academy lessons and had been hoping for a change of pace. And to his luck, he had just found that change.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Aiko said:

RolePlay said:
"That would be amazing, Aiko-sensei. I would love to learn from you, and also Junko-sama. Consider me your student! When can we start?"

looking at the young one, he seemed excited. Exhilarated at the fact that he had someone to show him the ropes. Smiling, Aiko realized he partially filled his sensei's wishes. Next, he needed to find justice. "Today." Aiko responded, placing a hand on Kunashis head.

"As you may know, chakra is life energy." Aiko said presenting his index finger to Kunashi, just like shin did him when he was younger. In a few moments, his finger began to pulse, emitting a bright white hue that lit the alleyway like an open candle. "Life energy summarizes both the body and the mind thus if you expect to manipulate chakra you must know yourself." Aiko continued. "Open your hand for me please." Aiko requested.

As kunashi would open his hand, Aiko would pressed his finger onto the center of Kunashis miniature palm. It would leave a miniature blue flame as small as a gold coin. The flame did not flicker and it did not produce any heat but Kunashi would feel something.

"I have attached a modicum of chakra onto your palm and your task is very simple. Keep that flame burning. You may experience something similar at the academy when you're taught how to focus your chakra. The only difference here is your training will be focused subconsciously. The flame can be altered by your demeanor, sudden emotions, and physical stamina. When you maintain your chakra you will also know yourself. Chakra is not a weapon it is your whole being. This is your first task." Aiko would say with a nod.

"I have to head to the hospital. If your parents are okay with you coming in late, you may tag along. I'll be observing the flame every step of the way. Lastly, you'll get to see a part of your sensei's enlightenment process, but I must warn, the sight might be too much for your eyes." Aiko would say awaiting a response.

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Today."

Kunashi's grinned disappeared and was replaced with a look of confusion. He was a bit surprised with Aiko's gusto. It was late, but his new sensei started his lesson anyway. Watching Aiko hold up his index finger, his eyes grew. The light emanating from his finger bounced off the walls, showing the power that chakra can produce. He listened to his new sensei speak of chakra and knowing yourself. He had previously thought of chakra as a purely physical thing, but his new sensei had already begun to open his mind.

"Open your hand for me please."

Kunashi hesitantly presented his palm to his new friend, unsure of what was to come next. He watched as Aiko pressed his finger into his outstretched hand. He felt a slight stinging sensation, making him withdraw his hand from the shock. He shook it and then looked at the site of the pain. In the middle of his hand was a tiny blue flame, steadily burning in his hand. Kunashi felt no pain, and the flame did not flicker. With the pain subsided, his attention once again diverted to Aiko. He took in his sensei's information, trying to comprehend what he was saying.

'If I maintain my chakra, I learn about myself? Chakra is my whole being... but isn't it odd of a shinobi to say it isn't a weapon? I mean.. what does he use for his jutsu? Of course its chakra.. but.. Oh crap! The flame! I can't let him down already!"

Quickly glancing down to his palm, he noticed his flame had dwindled in size and began to flicker. With his focus returned, the flame grew in size once more. His task was to maintain this flame. He would devote his effort to remaining calm and focused, as it seems to maintain the small flame in the most desirable way. Calming his mind, Kunashi slowly looked up at his sensei and smiled.

"I have to head to the hospital. If your parents are okay with you coming in late, you may tag along. I'll be observing the flame every step of the way. Lastly, you'll get to see a part of your sensei's enlightenment process, but I must warn, the sight might be too much for your eyes."

Kunashi, nervously glancing down at his flame, nodded in agreement, reminding his sensei that his parents were in Raiden's Eye. He wasn't worried about this enlightnment process and the sight that was to come with it. Not yet at least. Moving slowly and surely, as to not disturb his new flame, he walked alongside Aiko, not wanting to miss this so-called 'enlightenment process.'

OoC said:
MFT - WC 442
Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back