Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Between Men and Canines [open]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Lord Steward found himself at the Kazekage tower improving the tech. He was at the reception desk with several wires in hand. Sometimes the receptionist had crossed the wires, tangled them, and the likes. He was sorting through these wires with an inhuman speed as he was untangling them. There were red wires, blue wires, grey wires and the likes. He had them all sorted out and placed on the desks. The next problem was that the phone equipment was being 'un-cooperative' which was something the Steward dealt with. Ever since the 'accident' that had occurred at the household, there was a new skill that the Steward had. The Steward could speak with metals in ways only a few blacksmiths could, but now the Steward could speak with machines. The Steward removed a green wire from his utility belt. He would put the wire into the phone system. He would wait there for a moment.

At least several minutes passed. There was an unspoken conversation between the two, or at least there was an unspoken conversation that was understood by most people. Once it was completed he pulled the wire out of the phone system and returned it to the utility belt. The receptionist would pick up the phone and do some tests. There were no crackling of the lines, there was no cracking in the lines either. Everything was working perfectly. The receptionist would thank the Steward for his works, and would return to work.

One appointment down, and now for the next. The next appointment was to meet with Nanashi. This was not the first Nanashi he knew, this was in fact the third. The Lord Steward knew three in fact. This was the third one he knew, and compared to the previous two? This Nanashi was closer to being 'normal'. This Nanashi had a canine companion, which Sousuke also had. This Nanashi did not have a head that could fall off and remain talking. Neither did this Nanashi have multiple bodies and despised the Senju clan. The Steward's metallic form would go outside of the tower to the grounds to meet with Nanashi.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He would turn one more time around in his bed and dozing off once more. Till something moved and he already could feel who or what. Wearing only a tank top and sweatpants as he took a big huff. "Wolf... You are heavy..." He would comment and try to wave her off. But she knew that if she didn't stick, he would just simply sleep again. "Alright... Alright..." he muttered and started to shift so she would have to get off and he would sit upright in his bed. A big yawn got to him as he stretched himself. "What time is it girl..?" and he slowly took a glance at the clock. "Huh... Earlier than my actual alarm... why?" And you could easily see the annoyance in Wolf's eyes starting to get there. "W-what..?" Nanashi asked as he got out and started to place a water boiler on, grabbing a mug out of the cabinet and then walk back once more. His place only had essentials as he didn't really know what else he would need. But... That resulted in having only dishes for a single person.
After an hour he would have eaten, bathed himself and Wolf and got ready to go. With a soft huff, he would soon make his way towards the location where he would meet someone. "So.. A person who is named... Sousu...ke?" He would look towards Wolf to see if he had said it right, but she just kept looking forward. She really disliked bath times, so she had placed Nanashi on a term of ignoring for this moment. "Oh... come on! You know it isn't that bad! I only do it with you if we have important meetings... One that doesn't require mud in coats..." A glare was given off the wolf, but at tops, she had 4 baths a year... so it couldn't be that bad indeed. She started to move around the male once more before giving a sprint, daring him. "O-oi! Wolf?!" He would pace harder and once he was there, he was out of breath, the same as a wolf. But as Nanashi started to pet the animal it would soon turn towards a more smile from both sides. Wolf waggling. That was till he saw something coming down. "W-wow..." Even Wolf didn't know just what to make of this meeting. She would start to stand slightly in front of Nanashi and having a curious gaze. "Alrihgt.. this... is something else..."

"A--" A prod was given by the wolf as he then soon took a bow. "Nanashi- sir!" He tried..?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nanashi and the canine companion were still very much average compared to the previous Nanashi he had met in times past. In was actually refreshing. The response to the metal man was the typical one which was awe. Most people froze or were stuck in a state of awe when it came to meeting the Lord Steward. It was a thing that occurred, and Sousuke was used to it. The next meeting would be far more casual and far less concerning. Sousuke's eyes would glow a low white as he looked to Wolf, and then to Nanashi. Sousuke observed the canine push Nanashi. This was something he had seen before, or rather he was at times on the receiving of being pushed by the canine. Animals were always capable of bringing out the best of people. Kitchy had pushed him to be a better person, and had pushed him forward in times of complications.

The Steward would go to Nanashi as he bowed. He would in turn bow to him as well. "Greeting Nanashi."<i></i> He would then looked to his wolf. He inclined his head ever so slightly. "I'm unsure of what to call you ... and I'm certain you would be most grateful if I referred to you with a proper name."<i></i> He spoke to the Wolf. Sousuke had lived with an Inuzuka. Some of their canine companions were capable of talking, some of them were not. Sousuke for a time even dated one. Suffice to say he knew of their quirks. The canine companion carried a very human personality with them. While Okibi had lived within the Takahashi Household, Sousuke had learned not to disturb Number Seven while he was sleeping. The great black Doberman very much liked his sleeping, and did not take well to being disturbed. Suffice to say, Number Seven was very grouchy if he was woken. Luckily Sousuke did not wake Seven, but it was another individual, and that individual certainly suffered for it.

Kitchy let out a bark after a moment. The Husky was introducing herself. Kitchy was not a famaliar, and as such she did not speak common. The canine was exceptional at being ordinary, but even she had her moments. The canine understood how the Takahashi Household defense system worked, and she knew how to disarm it. Not many people knew how to do that. "Things are on the up and up for you lately. I trust that mentally you're ... adapting well to these developments?"<i></i>

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nanashi had made a deep bow as a form of respect for the other. He couldn't help but be gratefull about this situation he had bee managing to end up in. "well... I have to be truthfull I thank you very much." Wolf, the companion of Nanashi would turn her head slight before looking back and let her ears adjust to an relaxed spot. "The name is Wolf... Plain and casual" the voice was soft anx and caring, however wolf was never one to say very much. But she did greet eh Husky back and.... They were still a part animal and try to give it a sniff.

"the.... Current adaption..." The young male muftered softly. He had to be truthfull about this. "It... Is still odd... Not waking up to harsh bell sounds and hits... Altho... Wolf has a proper way to wake me too..." he said the last bit a little bit softer. He bit his lip a little. "Although.... I am still... Unfamiliar about the use if money... I just.... It is confusing for me... I think I have enough but too less also." he was truthfull towards tbe other with it. Even thought he made it easily through it, he was afraid for 'wasting' money and rarely took decent meals for himself, but did for Wolf.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Harsh bell sounds to wake one up, and the beatings? If you truly do miss those I could create a device to do both. Quite simple really."<i></i> The mechanical face while rigid seemed like it was fighting back the concept of a laugh. There was a snicker than sounded out from beneath the face plate. That snicker did in fact turn into laughter. "I am kidding of course. As a child I never quite had that experience when getting out of bed. I was able to wake up perfectly fine. I think my parents resented it."<i></i> The metallic man would continue to listen to the nameless one in great detail. He was most intrigued by the concept that Nanashi did not understand the concept of money. To this the Steward would nod his head. "Money is a curious thing. Before money one was trading and bartering goods. Due to the concept of ... fair trade and value money took its place. Yen is contract that..."<i></i>

Sousuke would produce a yen bill and a coin. The bill of yen he held in one hand, and the coin he would have floating and spinning above his palm. "This piece of paper, or this coin is the equivalent to ... a worth of a certain amount of gold. Gold is alot more rare than this piece of paper is. So in essence the paper is a contract that somewhere there is a gold equivalent."<i></i> Sousuke would go on ad nauseam about the theory of money, where it came from, when it was implemented, and so on and so forth to the point that Nanashi might have fallen asleep, and wolf too for that matter. The lecture would then spiral into the notion of money being traded for stock in a company, and how there were such things as dividends and the return of investment. Sousuke would finish the lecture and give Nanashi a hard stare, "Are you still with me, or have I gone overboard? I do tend to do that sometimes. I am one of the few people in Sungakure who has ... a tight control of where money goes, and how it is spent by the government."<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back