Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Beyond our control [Private/Uri-Aya]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was like those stories of a dark and stormy night, when the wind was far too cold and unbearably harsh. Nights when despite the efforts you did to do the laundry and hang them out to dry, the weather decided to spite you and send a downpour the moment you stepped back inside. Nights when you decided to make the perfect okonomiyaki party and placed all the essentials on the counter, ready to start flipping those pancakes with cabbages and meat, only to realize you don’t have gas and can’t start the stove. Nights when you simply want to sleep after a hard week-long mission and finally gotten a nice relaxing bath and ready to slump and be eaten up by your mattress when suddenly a knock on your door opens up to your commanding officer telling you to suit up because there’s an emergency mission you need to go.

It was one of those instances that you simply wished were a dream but suddenly turns into a nightmare. It may have been three years since he and Shuuten last shouted at each other. Three years since they threatened to kill each other. Three years since they scuffled at Uri’s apartment and end up bringing it outside because they were making a ruckus in the area. Three years since they stood facing each other against the dimly lit walls of the coliseum where they would hopefully be away from prying eyes and ears. Three years since Uri fell silent and Shuuten drapes his black jacket over the other, kiss his head and then walk away.

But this was the first that Uri stepped forwards and grabbed Shuuten by the sleeves, press his head against the other’s back and let his tears fall. He had never cried in front of anyone, not even Shuuten. He thought it was weakness. It really was. It reminded him of Chika’s death. It reminded him of his uselessness. And at that very moment, he felt like everything he had built up over the years was crumbling away. After all, just yesterday, right when he was supposed to be celebrating the birthday of one of the kids he had taken up for himself to train, the young and spirited Ryuichi, he ended up almost losing him when he found the boy almost dead in Cronopolis. Had he been a moment too late, the boy would have died. And even if he had spent the rest of the day trying to search for the assailant, he was coming empty. Karura lost the trail, and all that was left was a reminder of his weakness to be a protector.

He was no where stronger than when he was that kid who almost burned down the town when his chakra surged upon the demon’s possession of his soul. He was still helpless. He almost lost another.
HAeSxon.jpg
“Don’t leave me out of this, Shuu. Not now…I-I can help you,” he pleaded.

“No. Not this time. You’re not ready for this. Please, wait for me,” answered the other.

“But what if- I know the details. I want to protect you and…”

“You should be worrying about Ryu-chan. I know you’re blaming yourself. This is how you always do things. You want to vent out your rage over the incident in this mission, that’s why I can’t bring you.”

“I won’t be a burden, I promise.”

“Uri…” Shuuten places a hand at Uri’s clutching hand, turned his head to face the other and kissed him gently on the head again. “I’ll be back before you know it. I won’t leave you. I promised that, remember? They need you more than you think. You can’t give up on them. Not now of all times”

“But what about you? Don’t make me burry you.” He was referring to the mission, knowing well what it would entail and ask of the latter.

“Heh. You won’t,” Shuuten places his other hand behind the other’s head and leans close to kiss him. They take a while to cherish the moment before Shuuten pulls away and gently kisses the redhead one last time. “Now, go. I don’t want you to see my back leaving. You know that. And I trust that you’ll protect them, you just have to believe in yourself.”

“But I’m meant for destroying not-,” Uri stops mid-sentence as he Shuuten reaches out a hand over his face, gently caressing his cheek and smiling at him.

“That's not true. You know that, deep inside you.”

Slowly, he steps away with a lazy wave of his hand. “You still punch like a wuss. Next time, you better make me bleed.” He teased before he disappears into the shadows.

“I love you,” the voice echoed in the dark of night as Uri was left alone standing. He may not have to see Shuuten leaving with his back turned to him, but disappearing to the darkness could also cause him to have nightmares. Not that he’d tell the other. Taking a long deep sigh, Uri stepped away, slipping into the black jacket that had the scent of the man he loved, eyes still red and teary.

Uri gave a scowl at his words but couldn’t remain angry. He simply stood there as he felt the emptiness rush at him from all around him. Before he could find himself drowning in it, he runs back to the apartment, stopping just at the first step of the flight of stairs. He had all sorts of emotions running inside him that moment. Anger. Fear. Urge to destroy. Urge to hunt down that bastard who did this to Ryuichi. Urge to chase after Shuuten even if it means insubordination. And before he knew it, the sky was crying as well, just as he was. Raindrops fell quietly and slowly, one after another, like gentle reminders of the present.

Then, a flash of lightning makes him even more aware as a shadow was cast on the stairway from above. He glances up and sees Aya by the landing. She must have been worried when he and Shutten suddenly left the apartment in a fight. Not to mention, he had shouted at her to get inside the bedroom because fists were flying at that point. Eiji was nowhere, angry as well, probably because of what happened to Ryuichi. And so it’d be normal for the girl to be worried when everything around her was in chaos and he so suddenly left along with Shuuten without an explanation.

But what could he possibly say?

“I… I was just about to head out… You better go to sleep for now…” said Uri, but then he realized he was obviously about to return to the home he knew of. So he paused. He let his words drag-on amidst the rain that was now drenching him. He pulls against the jacket and he is reminded of Shuuten again, making him feel fragile. Making him remember the current predicament and his own inability to protect anyone at all. “Liar,” he muttered underneath his breath, “I can’t protect at all.”

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tonight was a rough night, Ryu had gone out to nearly get himself killed. He wasn't though, so Aya wasn't upset. Everyone else scrambled to find the assailant, full of negative emotions, letting themselves be controlled by those emotions. Uri had no luck finding whoever did it, Aya knew the person would be found, and when Ryu came out of the hospital he'd be able to help. He must have seen who did it before his eyes were taken right? So Aya wasn't worried. No point in worrying about things you couldn't control, that's how she saw it at least.

Although Uri was very upset, to the point he was fighting with his lover. Aya was sent to the room when the fists started, she did not want anything to do with the fight. SO she left, but she saw them leave out the door before she left. Once the coast was clear she went into the kitchen to grab a bag of chips, and then went up to the room. SHe figured they'd be fighting for a while. She must have taken longer than she thought because, by the time she was on the flat, Uri was climbing the stairs, red-faced, and wet from the rain. He was obviously coming back up, but he stated that he was about to head out and that she should go to bed. He was emotional, this was a weak moment for him at the time, but Aya wouldn't poke an open wound.

"You know this weather is perfect for playing a board game, or eating snacks while watching a movie." Aya stated as she walked down the stairs to him. She smiled at him and handed him the chips. "Ryu is still alive, stop thinking about the what if's, stop getting worked up over what you can't control. When Ryu gets out he'll be able to tell us everything, if he chooses so. Everything is okay." Aya explained in a soft tone of voice. She had yet to tell Uri about her venture to the mountaintop, and how she nearly froze to death, man, who knows how he would have handled that, she'd probably get an ear full. But she had changed since then, she was a lot calmer and almost seemed like she was more relaxed.

Aya knew everything was good, Ryu was safe in the hospital, plus the assailant had no reason to come after him again, Even if they couldn't find the person who did it, eventually he'd get what he deserved. "We can plan for a welcome home party for Ryu, one he can't ditch." Aya stated with a huge grin.

[topic entered]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uri looked up at the girl upon her first words. Kind and feisty as ever, Aya seemed to let on more than what an average kid of her age would know. But it wasn’t the stereotypical mushy talk that happened. Rather, the girl kept her spunk alive and the offered chips was finely added casual touch to it. Uri smiled at her and then drew closer until he could wrap his arms around her in a tight embrace, setting a hand behind her head. He never showed such emotions, or that he was capable of such, to anyone other than Shuuten, so it might be surprising for the girl, but Uri didn’t care at the moment.
hephX2Q.png

“Aya, you’re so head-strong as always,” he said before giving her a gentle pat in the back and then broke the embrace. He didn’t say anything else as he climbed the rest of the stairs and into their apartment. He planned to just sleep for a bit, maybe a short rest would help clear his mind. If his student was even so much as worried for him like that, then certainly something must be terribly wrong with him. And the sight of the scuffle in the living room was quite the greeting. The kotatsu was pushed to the side and the floor pillows were thrown everywhere. Luckily, none of the breakables broke and though he hit the glass case that held some of the weird trinkets and items, the glass was formidable enough. He sighed as he dragged his feet across the tatami flooring after taking off his shoes at the genkan.

He headed for the bath to get some towel and take off his wet clothes, put on some nice and warm sleeping wear – a comfy set of black hoodie and pants. He didn’t even seem to notice if Aya had followed him back into the apartment, as he was deep in thoughts. He entered their shared bedroom with a slide of the door, walking through the darkness of the lightless room, only to stop mid-way when he saw the empty beds. He felt heart-broken when he gazed at Ryuichi’s and Eiji’s bunkbeds and felt angry as well, clenching his fist and gritting his teeth. If there was one thing that the demon in him often became troublesome with, it was that it was easily stirred by his emotions and anger was its most favorite food.

He immediately spun on his heels and walked back out to fix the kotatsu in the middle of the room, arranged the floor pillows, picks up some fallen objects, wiped the floor, and then quietly sneaked under the table (the futon attachment serving as a nice blanket) and lied on one of the pillows. With a blank face, he stared at the ceiling and listened to the melody of the rain.

Only then did he remember about Aya’s presence. “Uh… so, how was your day? Did anything turn up? Did you hear… from Eiji or anything?”

[WC: 503]
[MFT]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya did not expect Uri to hug her, he'd never showed this kind of emotion to her. Itade her feel a little relieved, and she hugged him back. She honestly had never hugged anyone, at least not in a long time. It felt good, even if it was a little weird. She kept her walls up, despite being more relaxed. She had grown to close to Ji already, but she couldn't help but worry about her sensei. In a way he was their parent, since he was raising them. But he knew practically nothing about her, she kept most of her past, and feelings to herself. Not even Ji knew, her files didn't have much either, since she came from nowhere and had no name. It was the smallest file on records, it gave the basics, but anything before the time she officially joined the village was practically non-existent.

"if I wasn't head strong then who would be?" Aya said with a small laugh, she watched Uri head up the stairs, she didn't follow him. She headed back down stairs to look at the messages, and she let out a sigh. People were strange, all this over something that felt so small. They seemed to care a lot, was she just too jaded? She cared, but she just didn't feel upset, or angry. She almost felt nothing about the situation. It didn't bother her, she just thought it was strange.

Soon Uri came back down and started cleaning, Aya watched him, then helped out a little. He then said down under the table, guess the room was too empty. Aya took a seat on a pillow and opened the bag of chips to start eating them. Uri seemed to remember that she was there, and asked about her day and Ji. She took a moment before answering. "My day was good, I did all my training, studying and I got some work done."she stated with a grin. "nothing turned up unfortunately, and I think Ji went out on a mission. He is pretty upset too, and I think he is still but hurt about the
... The fight at the collosioum. "
Aya said in a softer tone of voice. She was worried about Ji, but she shook the feeling off.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uri looked up at the sitting Aya, listening to her every word. He could sense something from them. A deep camaraderie was blossoming within them, even if it didn’t seem like that outside. He was glad though. He had hope to do something to have the entire team work and train their teamwork, advancing together and ultimately become a force to be reckoned with. A dream team that would become an asset to the village.

“I’m glad you’re doing fine, Aya,” said Uri as he adjusted, rolled a bit and was now lying on his tummy with his face flopping on the pillow. He stayed idle for a bit before he gasped for air and pulled the pillow down to rest underneath his chin. He didn’t know why but he didn’t want to care about pretense at that moment. Whatever childishness he showed, whatever out of character tendencies he knew only Shuuten would only see, it was seemingly spilling out of him without a care. “I really hope you’re right. I don’t want to lose either one of you three. You’re like my kids. I don’t want to be a bad dad.”

A soft grumble echoed and then silence. Uri sighed loudly afterwards as he attempted to sit upright, only to his back at the edge of the kotatsu and fell back on the floor. He rolled a bit before he stopped to look at Aya, who may have found his rather unaware self pretty weird. “Don’t worry, I’m not sick,” he quickly said in defense as he pulled himself out under the kotatsu this time before finally coming to a sit. There, he sat taller than the girl and his stomach grumbled again, so he reached in to try and eat from her bag of chips, all the while mumbling something incoherent.

After a bit, he stood up, went to the kitchen to grab something from the fridge and then returned. He handed Aya a soda as he sat back down, open the can and started to drink Shuuten’s favorite lazy canned beer. A long downing before gasping for air, slamming the can on the table along with his face, his forehead probably red. “No, maybe I am sick. Love sick. I want Shuuten. I want him here. I want him to hug me and tell me it’ll be okay. I want Ryu-chan and Ei-chan here, even if they’re bickering with one another. I want our family to be complete.”

Then he crushed the can with his clenched fist, “And I want to kill that bastard slowly and make him bleed, gut him, and crush him, and feed him to the dogs for what he had done to my student.” A fizzling sound interrupted his thoughts as he glanced to the side and saw that the beer was spilling onto the table. “Ah… crap.” So he hurried to get up and find a wiping cloth to stop the spill from falling unto the kotatsu’s futon, and then grabbed a glass from the kitchen and poured the remaining contents of the beer into it. He grabbed a water bottle as well and set it down on the table. He sat back down next to Aya and drank it from the water bottle just to chase the bitter taste of beer.
6HPpCVK.jpg

“I really don’t get what he likes about beer. But I guess I should finish this one up since I opened it. In any case, rather than a party. I think I’ll want to take you all three on in a fight and make sure you’re all not slacking off from training. No one’s allowed to thrash you three so easily like that,” he said with a sip.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya nodded to Uri, she was still iffy about the patent thing, but she wanted to find her real parents. Uri was the parental guidence currently, but she'd never call him dad. "We are shinobi, our job is dangerous. But you're not bad, after all we're still learning, we just have to not take on more than what we can chew." Aya said with a nod, then she munched on another chip. She accepted that one day she would die, and one day the people around her would die as well. It wasn't sad to her, it was just the choice the made, ninja were more likely to die. But she would still fight to live, since she at least wanted to grow old. Who knew what would happen.

Then things became silent. Uri's stomach grumbled, and he started acting weird. Rolling around almost like a child, Aya couldn't help but giggle. She'd never seen this silliness come from him. She kinda wished the others could see this... So while Uri was face down she started snapshoting this scene so she could show Ji later. He wouldn't believe her anyways. Uri said he wasn't sick, she didn't think he was, but she wasn't a doctor for a good reason.

After a few more grumbles and rolls Uri finally sat up and took some chips. Aya gladdly let him. After a few chips Uri went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer for himself, and a soda for her. She recognized the beer was Shuuten's beer. Aya opened her soda and took a few sips. Uri stated how he was lovesick, and how he wanted the family all together. She wouldn't really know, she had only looked at them all as a team instead of a family. Aya looked down at the the table, she wanted Just and Ryu to be here too, but they couldn't be at the moment. Aya just nodded to Uri, she often avioded talking about family and love, even after her journey she still didn't want to, it was painful to her.

Then Uri crushed the can and spilled beer all over, Aya pulled the chips and her soda to safety quickly "Hey! Try not to get that piss water in my soda!" she said in reaction, then she sighed, Uri stated how he wanted to kill the assailant slowly, Aya looked at him and smirked. "I don't want to kill him... Death is a gift, you're free of all your pains and worries. I'd make him suffer, then turn him into a puppet, so he'd live forever, then I'd throw him in the prison and forget about him. I'd completely isolate him and make him slowly go insane, I'd make him beg us to kill him. Kill him then bring him back over and over until he is broken, and can't be used for anything else." she explained, she then took a drink of her soda. She still had a dark mind, but she knew that true suffering didn't end with death.

Uri cleaned up the mess he made and then Aya set the chips on the table. Aya grinned when he said that he wanted to fight the team. "oh? That will be fun... I've grown since the last time you've seen me fight, I've been training and learned some new abilities." Aya stated with a smirk, she hadn't even told Ji yet, so it would a pretty cool reveal.

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hon had been quite silent around here. Given that he was quite new to this apartment, he had to summarize it all; so, uh, remember back at the Sileo when Hon met his new superiors, Uri-senpai and Kaji-sama? He had been assigned to this place as a place of rest when his duties took in and changed his course of life, and he was to live around here along with… uh, let’s bring back the list… five people if he remembered correctly. Of all those five people, he only remembered Uri’s name because of what he overheard during his encounter with their Commander.

And now, not wavering to walk out of the small bedroom of his until this was done, he was tinkering with a small gauntlet on his lap. This installment (far from the only installment in total) would, theoretically, allow for more space for concentrated masses of chakra - the spiral-rigged cells under the that would prove handy in surprising the opponent with a sudden blitz that could either push him off or, hopefully, blind him temporarily. Hon was still wearing his own gauntlet on his left wrist - he rarely bothered taking it off even whilst sleeping - as he worked on yet another one. At some point, he should try and build something else, but the gauntlets had something attractive to them.

The green scales still shone through his white shirt. When were they going to fall off… it had been nearly two weeks now. It only reminded him of the difference between him and his senpai… he wanted to be strong enough to stand a fight against him next time. Oh, and some firefighter clothes would probably come in handy at that time, too…

As a matter of fact, this gauntlet was for… whoever wanted it, to be fair. He hadn’t thought of the lucky person yet as he would keep it behind his back and walk down the stairs to another room. Slowly, he’d poke out an eye to glare at whoever was present since he did hear voices; his bluish, shiny eye would be easy to spot. About voices... nah, he didn't want to address that.

“… I guess the rain is keeping you guys trapped here,” he softly spoke towards them, rarely showing off a new, timid side of himself.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uri looked at Aya once more and patted her on the head. "You really are headstrong and an adult. Thank the gods or we'd be doomed," said Uri, partly in jest and partly in truth. Then he mused the idea of a team fight. "Yeah, I was thinking you guys should have a few trump cards up your sleeves now. I wonder what they could be. It'd be nice to see your growth too."

Just then, there was another presence. To be honest, Uri had forgotten about him for a bit. Ever since he got the child entrusted to him for further training, hr had been busy with other things that he had forgotten he was with them all along. That was rude.

"Oh," he began, still staring at Hon before he cleared his throat and patted on the empty floor pillow beside him along the kotatsu. "I really forgot you're here. Come join us if you're awake and couldn't sleep... I'm pretty sure the ruckus from earlier was the cause of that. Sorry." As he did so, Uri would whisper to Aya, "Don't mention the crying and the tantrum. Got it?"

Settled, a few more minutes of silence would linger and only then did Uri realize he was not good at this at all. With so many things happening at all once, he felt like he just wanted to burst. But he can't.

"Right, I'll step out for a bit. Why don't you too get to know each other more?" He said as he stood up, taking something from the shelf- what looks like a small box- and then exited out the door to the veranda.

Amidst the cool breeze brought by the rain, Uri leaned by the railing of the small veranda that led to the fire exit stairs which was pretty much their entrance. He took out the box and slid it open before picking one small white item inside. He placed it in between his lips and made a fire with a snap of his fingers, inhaling deeply. He coughed out a bit, retrieving the cig for a moment and cursed. "How can he stand this?" Then he placed it back to his lips and took smaller breathes, coughing but stubbornly repeating.

He often did this when he wanted Shuuten badly. From his drinks to his smokes. He wanted everything. And that was just because he didn't want his mind to linger on what his soul could feed on and turn into rage. And though he knew he'd have to face the situation they were in come morning, he didn't want to just yet. Or else his unstable mind would only spark the flames and end up burning this entire building.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya smiled at Uri, he had no clue she had been gone for the past two or three weeks training and unlocking a new ability. Isolation on top of the highest mountain, and nearly dying. She had more power than ever now, she could probably take Uri on by herself, maybe, who knew. "Maybe we can one v one, I think I can stand my own against you now." She stated with a smirk. She then sensed a new presence in the room, she turned and looked to see another boy. Uri spoke as if he'd been living here? He had? This must have happened while she was away.

"Uh, hey..." Aya stated with a slight wave. She didn't know who this kid was, but she was kinda annoyed that he interrupted a moment with her sensei. Though in a crowded house she'd probably never get the attention she wanted, nor would she admit she wanted that kind of attention. Uri told her not to say anything about the crying... SHe wouldn't tell this kid, but nothing would stop her from telling Ji.

Aya watched Uri leave the room, "Sensei, Don't do anything rash." She stated, she didn't know what his plans were, but she couldn't stop him either way. She believed Ryu should be the one to get revenge if that's the course he wanted after he recovers he might want to make things even. WHo knew, she just knew that Uri was emotionally distraught at the moment, who knew what he might do. Maybe she helped him feel better, but she didn't know how much he was holding back.

AYa then looked at the new kid, "So you're...?" She started, she didn't know his name, but he looked familiar. She ate a few more chips, and drank her soda.

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Hey…” he greeted back. He knew who she was as she had shown up back in Uri’s class and all, but… well, he didn’t know that she enrolled in the Hidden Cloud’s ANBU too. Perhaps that was why Uri called them to class back then… did that mean that there could be more of the students from that class who were ANBU? An interesting thought. Truly, he didn’t know what Uri and she were talking about in here, given that he was in his own world with the gauntlet… oh, yeah, the gauntlet.

… Nah, he should learn more about the people around before he decided…

He took a seat next to the blond lady and proceeded to say his name: “I’m Honnou Hyuuga. I’m new around here… I, uh, I hope to do well and all with all of you.” His choice of words began to blur a little as he looked at the exit where Uri left through. “*sigh*… the rain won’t stop anytime, will it? Well, I guess it’s okay; it makes for a cozy atmosphere here.” His voice was more monotone this time, but that was because he still needed to ‘break the ice’ with his roommates. If things were to go smooth both inside these four walls and out in the fields, then he’d have to integrate somehow… pray for him.

“… M-May I?” he asked anxiously, pointing a finger at the inviting bag of chips in front of the blonde shinobi, “They look so tasty… like thin, crispy chicken wings…”

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Leaning against the cold steel of the railing, seated on the landing of the veranda, with his head tilted up to look out to the endless dark night sky where the occasional droplets from the rain found their way to prick against his face, Uri was lost in his thoughts. The cigarette continued to light on his hand as he sat in silence. He could faintly hear the voices from inside the apartment, though he could feel their presences still. For the moment, even as his own emotions were whirling, he could somehow find a moment’s peace… right until a distant thunder echoed and he was jolted. He never liked thunders, nor lightning. Though to be honest, it was more of the case that he was rather fragile at that very moment, even if he didn’t want to admit it.

Ah, but there was still some senses left in him. He didn’t want to cause unwanted destruction or disturbance. So, while his body was trembling with the energy that was ready to burst at any moment, he vanished from sight. Left behind was the cigarette balanced carefully on the railing, the waft of smoke rising into the sky.

If there was at least one place he knew he could let off some steam without bothering anyone, it was in the coliseum.

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hmh… he was getting a strange vibe from Uri this time. Despite having missed things, it was clear that a change in atmosphere had taken place. A change for the bitter one, as far as he could sense. There was something troubling in Uri’s eyes when he saw him… maybe he ought to ask. Just to satisfy his curiosity.

Whilst scratching what he could reach of his back on the way to the veranda, Hon casually spoke: “I assume things will change with me around-“ The sudden absence of Uri caught Hon’s breath. A cigarette laying on the railing with smoke still escaping the end was the only thing left of him here…

He shouldn’t go alone. That wouldn’t help the gloomy atmosphere at all…

Only having a slight sense of his presence with his Byakugan, Hon sought to chase after Uri from a good distance. He was heading towards either a random building around the colosseum or towards the colosseum itself… and given who we were talking about, it was obviously the latter.

Maybe he really had pent-up frustrations in him…

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back