Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Big paws and sharp claws (private) [Requesting Junko]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Loud claps of thunder echoed throughout cloud village as thick clouds slowly creeped over the village. The bright stars were no match for the lunar light he had grown accustomed to over the years. The chilly howling wind did no favors for Daisuke’s makeshift campsite, but it would manage. A roaring bonfire nearby helped to keep him and his large medical tent warm. Inside were the basics. Beds, pantries, medical and ninja supplies, a large collection of books, mangas, bathing areas, board games, etc. He had his assistant send a memo to Junko earlier in the day, but now night has fallen and all would be revealed.

Sitting upon a large rock with a plate in his hand, Daisuke took another bite out of his large grilled lemon garlic tilapia platter while the trees shook in the background. He sat just outside of the forest bathing in the full moon’s radiant light. But why this place of all places? The forest was near the hot springs and banquet hall and surely that was perceived to be the optimum choice in comparison to the forest. It was because he had become a master after all this time. He was still not a sage of course, but he was very close to becoming one.

Over his many years of training, he had slowly begun to tap into the ancient power of a bond between a contract summoned creature and a summoner. Having two contracts only served to strengthen this bond and now it was time to entrust the next generation with his secret. The information he was about to reveal was for his student and he alone that night. Taking yet another bite of his tilapia with chopsticks, he waited for his pupil to arrive, though there was another reason he wanted to meet Junko in such an isolated place.

Suddenly, light steps could be heard from behind the bone head. He could feel someone behind him, but chose not to turn around. Instead, he continued to eat while the stranger spoke. "Remember, bone head. Bring him to us or you will be next!", he said. Then he returned into the dark forest with only his glowing yellow eyes remaining. Shortly there after he had completely disappeared with no trace in sight.

"Daisuke, what the hell do you think you’re doing? To think such a traitorous nature lurked within you. I’m impressed." Gantetsu said. "It’s not what you think it is. It has to be done. It’s either him or me and I’m not going to sacrifice myself for him in this instance. Any other time sure, but not this time." he added. Part of Daisuke did not want Junko to get involved in his mess, but he felt as though he had no choice. If they wanted Junko that badly, then Daisuke would serve him up on a platter for them.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
RolePlay said:

Using his godly Seikon speed, Junko traveled through the enormous Ancient forest. Moving through the trees, after-images seemed to appear and vanish by the second. Wearing a red headband, tan undershirt, sleeveless light blue jean jacket, dark blue jeans, black shoes, and battle gloves. fully equipped with his belt pouch and marvelous katana, Junko was ready for the dreamy night ahead as thunder clapped throughout the sky.

Earlier during the day, Junko received a memo from Daisukes assistant. After reading the paper, excitement brung chills down Junko's spine. It had been a min since the two lived in and enjoyed nature.

"Your moving mighty fast.."

"Oh yea, no time to waste!"

"Ugh, it bothers me to be around Gantetsus presence."

"Better get use to it because I see the fire up ahead!"

".... Something's.."

"Hmmm?"

"Nothing, never mind."

The great smell of fish floated through the air. Moving in closer by the second, Junko could feel the shift in temperature as he arrived over the tint. Watching his sensei as he chewed vigorously, Junko could feeling the sensation of the savage winds. Jumping from the tall trees, Junko landed behind Daisuke with a thud. "Aaahh, sensei! Such a beastly look for the night. How are you?" Junko said referring to the obvious changes Daisuke had undergone.

"Ugh...."

"Suck it up, get use to it."

"... Theirs a storm brewing."

"Yea, maybe. I feel the winds."

"It's much more to things... I can feel it."

"Ahhhh, shut up! Damn, always talking."

"Whatever then..."

Topic Entered

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ah, you made it. I’m okay. Great even! Thanks for coming. By now, you know the drill with me, right? First some food and drink, then we get down to business." he said gesturing for his pupil to follow him into his large tent. The interior of his tent was both simplistic and yet strange. It was much bigger on the inside than many would have believed. In fact, it looked more like an apartment than an average tent. In the living room where two tables filled with various snacks and food. It was a wonder how Daisuke had not become obese by now. As soon as Junko took a seat, he would be briefed on the situation.
Tent interior

DZoneCondominiumPenang_zps8ddfc25f.jpg

Junko, I have great news. Recently I have achieved a higher level of enlightenment. Since I first encountered a contract creature, my life as never been the same. I had a second family that would die to keep me safe. The best part was that they trained me as well. My ninja skills improved dramatically because of the contract creatures and having two signed contracts has only strengthened my bond with them. I called you here to complete the next phase of your training. In my eyes, your mental maturity and skill level leads me to believe you’re entering into the special jounin level. As strong as you are now, these creatures can take you farther.” he said pausing a moment to sip some lemon iced tea.

I too have reached a higher level in my bond with the feline and canine contracts. While I’m not a sage...yet, I can say with certainty that I have a mastery over my contracts. Now it’s your turn. Such training could even prove useful when drawing on Mazoku’s power. Not that you need help with that of course. ” he said. Within the forest, two pairs of eyes glowed bright yellow. Their beast-like attributes were abundant and their personalities were as well. These two were trouble beyond a reasonable doubt and it was for that reason that they both would have to wait.

"He’s here! Finally! Don’t disappoint us, Daisuke." the voice whispered. Within the foliage, sat two shadows on a thick branch. Strategically, they had the upper hand. The night, the trees, and their hunting skills left little for anyone to detect. The stranger and his companion waited silently and remained undetected above. Their eagerness placed them on the edge of suspense and they grew more and more restless by the minute. They wanted Junko and expected Daisuke to deliver on his promise. He would do so to appease these shadows, but would only do so when he felt Junko was prepared. Inside the tent, Daisuke’s head tilted to the side for a brief moment before returning to the conversation. Only he could feel their presence for now.

I know you’re familiar with my summoning creatures, but I’ll give you a refresher course. Before an animal summoning can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species. The contract comes in the form of a scroll, on which the contractor uses their own blood to sign their name and place their fingerprints and once signed it is valid even after the contractors death as long as the contract itself remains intact. After this they need only offer an additional donation of blood on the hand they signed the contract with, mould their chakra with hand seals and then plant the hand they signed the contract with at the location they wish to summon the creature. The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how powerful the summoned creature can be.” he stated. Daisuke would have prefered to skip right to the good stuff, but he had to be thorough when he explained everything to his pupil. The wrong advice could get him killed after all. He explained that he was not trying to be a wind bag, but had to cover all bases for both their sakes.

Daisuke reached into his pocket then and pulled out two set of blank papers bind together like manuals. He went on to inform Junko that these papers were actually copies of both the canine and feline contracts made specifically for literary review only. It contained information regarding the overlord, basic contract instruction of the summoning jutsu, the conditions upon which a summoner might enter the beast realms, the conditions for a companion, as well as the locations of rifts used by the beasts to enter the human realm. Junko would not be able to read it as he was not apart of the either contract. Indeed there was much to discuss with his pupil, but before Daisuke could say anything else there was a choice to be made. This was a very unique opportunity and only one contract could be taught that night. He gave the decision over to Junko.

Just for the record, I can only share the secrets of one contract. I’ll tell you everything you will need to know, but you can only choose one for now. Decide...Canine or Feline?” he asked. He was prepared to information on either one, but only one of them. The sensei went on to explain that this decision would affect Junko forever as there was no way to rid one’s self from a contract once signed. The only way out was through death itself.
  • overlord
  • contract locations
  • summoning jutsu
  • e-rank summons
  • dual contract allowances
  • custom summons
  • basic summons and
  • contract mastery

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
RolePlay said:
"Ah, you made it. I’m okay. Great even! Thanks for coming. By now, you know the drill with me, right? First some food and drink, then we get down to business."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Junko said following Daisuke into the tent. It was more spacious then Junko thought. "Hehehe, this is luxury compared to what we had before." Junko thought as he moved towards two tables that would be a fat kids paradise. All the snacks and goodies one could dream of, but as usual, Junko stuck to the cookies. It was the first snack his sensei ever gave him and his favorite snack of them all. Fixing a small cup of milk, Junko took a seat.

“Junko, I have great news. Recently I have achieved a higher level of enlightenment. Since I first encountered a contract creature, my life as never been the same. I had a second family that would die to keep me safe. The best part was that they trained me as well. My ninja skills improved dramatically because of the contract creatures and having two signed contracts has only strengthened my bond with them. I called you here to complete the next phase of your training. In my eyes, your mental maturity and skill level leads me to believe you’re entering into the special jounin level. As strong as you are now, these creatures can take you farther.”

"Congratulations sensei. I must say, this training sounds exciting." Junko said as he dipped a cookie into the cold milk before taking a bite. Crunching as his tongue explored the magnificent taste. Taking a sip of milk, his sensei continued.

“I too have reached a higher level in my bond with the feline and canine contracts. While I’m not a sage...yet, I can say with certainty that I have a mastery over my contracts. Now it’s your turn. Such training could even prove useful when drawing on Mazoku’s power. Not that you need help with that of course. ”

Junko smiled with a milk mustache. The thought of these contract beast helping him to an enlightened state was exhilarating. A rushing sensation overwhelmed Junko's body from the news. Or was it the cookies finally kicking in?

“I know you’re familiar with my summoning creatures, but I’ll give you a refresher course. Before an animal summoning can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species. The contract comes in the form of a scroll, on which the contractor uses their own blood to sign their name and place their fingerprints and once signed it is valid even after the contractors death as long as the contract itself remains intact. After this they need only offer an additional donation of blood on the hand they signed the contract with, mould their chakra with hand seals and then plant the hand they signed the contract with at the location they wish to summon the creature. The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how powerful the summoned creature can be.”

"Interesting, but Where are you summoning the creatures from though sensei? The forest? From home? I'm pretty sure it's not from a scroll..... Is it?" Junko asked, curious of the mythical trick. In time, Daisuke pulled out two set of papers. All blank it seemed, but why? "Ah hell, I hope he doesn't make me write an essay or something." Junko thought as he continued to listen.

“Just for the record, I can only share the secrets of one contract. I’ll tell you everything you will need to know, but you can only choose one for now. Decide...Canine or Feline?”

"Only one? Hmm, fine by me." Thinking of both contracts, Junko took a pause. The canine were interesting and strong with Hoshi being a prime example. Thinking back to the black lotus hotel, Junko made his decision. "Feline." Junko said remembering the fierce tiger Daisuke summoned.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Holding both copies in his hands, Daisuke waited for his pupil’s response. Over the years it was clear that he favored the canine summons more so than the felines so he only imagined when presented with the opportunity, his student would choose the same. This was a mistake he would soon realize once Junko spoke up. A puzzled expression covered his face upon hearing Junko’s answer. It was not what he expected, but then again it was not his place to question his student’s decision. Sitting back in his chair, he folded up the canine copy and tucked it back into his inner vest pocket before continuing the lecture.

"Awesome. Alright, first you should know that you will not get the actual contract to carry around as you see fit. This here is simply a copy of the contract meant only for my literary review. It’s like getting a copy of a lease. Also, it is only visible to members of the same contract. No doujutsu can read it, not even the rinnegan. The true holders of the binding contracts are called contract overlords. I have only ever met two of them, but it stands to reason that if they exist for the canine and feline summons, then perhaps others exist in other contracts. Still that’s just my speculation.", he said. For his own reasoning, Junko felt his affinity laid with the feline family. Daisuke was not so inclined, but that was due to his history with the felines and he did not wish to disclose that information that the time.

To my knowledge, your soon to be overlord, Hidega, is thousands of years old. Leader of the felines, she is about twice the size of a normal tiger and has white with black stripes. She likes to wear golden jewelry on her tail and ankles, has yellow glowing eyes, and lastly has these strange glass-like claws. Seriously, you can see right through them. She’s known for her speed and precision. She can take down large beasts without a problem. ”, he added. Taking a small break, Daisuke stood up to stretch briefly, then made his way over to the snack table for some delicious chocolate chip cookies. He knew he should have laid off the sweets, but he just could not resist his desire. Grabbing a plateful, he returned to his see and continued his lecture.

He went on to tell the lore of Hidega, her legend. He informed Junko of her thoughts on a tiger’s evolutionary stage, of her tendency to test her subordinates willpower (resolve), mental capacity (mind), and heart (courage). Through her lore, Junko would learn exactly why Hidega was not one to be trifled with. Daisuke had met her once or twice in the past and he could attest to her strength and ability. After stumbling upon the tiger summons and foolishly helping them, he was offered the chance to sign his life over to them. He accepted the offer blindly and eventually made his way into Hidega’s presence. He was respectful, but felt pressured. He kept his distance after that. He rarely ever used the summons, reluctantly took on some e-rank companions, and over all tried to estrange himself from the feline contract.

Some within the pack did not take this lightly and began to view Daisuke in a different light. It was nothing personal, of course. The feline summons were as good as they come. They never abused or misused Daisuke. In fact they treated him like family, but the bone head felt a bit differently. Daisuke just had a better rapport with the canine summons. He went to Hidega and thanked her for her hostility, but asked to be relieved from his binding contract. He was declined as the contract was signed in blood. Such a bond was deemed as unbreakable in the feline’s eyes. He would kept this to himself for now as he did not want to discourage nor influence Junko’s decision. Once the overall leader was established, Daisuke felt it was time to move on to what creatures Junko would be summoning.

"Within the summoning contract, the summoner is entitled to call upon five creatures ranging from D to S rank. New summoners are automatically given access to the all star team. The initial all star team is as follows: Atsui & Samui at D-rank, Oniyuri at C-rank, Okugi at B-rank, Burakku at A-rank, and finally Byakko at S-rank. At a later time summoners could, if they wish, choose different creatures to represent each summoning rank. This way, your summons are unique to only you and you can take it a step further. With Hidega’s blessing, you may take on a low level noncombatant companion(s) to accompany you in our realm. Hoshi and the other are my personally handpicked pack. You can have that as well", he explained.

It felt strange to provide this secretive information to other person after being sworn to secrecy for so many years. If he was not held in such a high regard among his contract brethren nor confident in his contract mastery, he surely would have had his contract revoked and possibly have been killed. Okay, not killed but seriously injured and Daisuke would never be able to find these contract creatures again. It was a steep price to pay for betraying the summoning creatures.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
RolePlay said:
A puzzled look seemed to appear over Daisukes face after Junko made his choice. "He's probably wondering why I choose Feline even though I seen more of canine. Canine is the contract of his that I see more of though." Junko thought chuckling a bit. His reasoning was quite simple, Daisukes first summon in front of Junko was the Feline contract at the black lotus hotel. Shocked at the beast, Junko thirsted to learn more about them.

"Awesome. Alright, first you should know that you will not get the actual contract to carry around as you see fit. This here is simply a copy of the contract meant only for my literary review. It’s like getting a copy of a lease. Also, it is only visible to members of the same contract. No doujutsu can read it, not even the rinnegan. The true holders of the binding contracts are called contract overlords. I have only ever met two of them, but it stands to reason that if they exist for the canine and feline summons, then perhaps others exist in other contracts. Still that’s just my speculation."

"interesting." Junko thought as he nodded. To know that these creatures have the power to hide something from rinnegan eyes was breathtaking. It's said, that the rinnegan were all seeing eyes.

“To my knowledge, your soon to be overlord, Hidega, is thousands of years old. Leader of the felines, she is about twice the size of a normal tiger and has white with black stripes. She likes to wear golden jewelry on her tail and ankles, has yellow glowing eyes, and lastly has these strange glass-like claws. Seriously, you can see right through them. She’s known for her speed and precision. She can take down large beasts without a problem. ”

"Damn." Junko said. "She sounds like a queen. And glass claws? Wow." Junko thought imagining the great overlord. "My soon to be overlord huh? Hidega." Junko said softly, letting the name sink into his head as Daisuke munched on a plate of cookies before continuing.

"Within the summoning contract, the summoner is entitled to call upon five creatures ranging from D to S rank. New summoners are automatically given access to the all star team. The initial all star team is as follows: Atsui & Samui at D-rank, Oniyuri at C-rank, Okugi at B-rank, Burakku at A-rank, and finally Byakko at S-rank. At a later time summoners could, if they wish, choose different creatures to represent each summoning rank. This way, your summons are unique to only you and you can take it a step further. With Hidega’s blessing, you may take on a low level noncombatant companion(s) to accompany you in our realm. Hoshi and the other are my personally handpicked pack. You can have that as well."

Devouring his last cookie, Junko chewed heavily. To think, that Junko was about to be given the opportunity to add to his family was heartwarming. Tilting his glass up to his lips, Junko finished off his milk. "Thanks for the snack sensei. Always a pleasure." Junko said with a nod, waiting for him to continue.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke paused for a moment. So much information at once was enough to make him tired of hearing his own voice. Unsurprisingly, Junko there listening carefully. Junko knew when to act, when to listen and when to build up his power base. This is what Daisuke respected about Junko most. e was not some bratty little kid who believed they were stronger than anyone else in the world. It was such hubris that Daisuke absolutely could not tolerate, not even for a week. Junko seemed to possess no such thing and the sennin believed himself blessed for having such an amazing student. If he died that night, he knew Junko would be able to carry on and complete his own training. Soon he snapped back to reality. Having gratitude towards his student would have to wait. The creatures were growing more restless and the hour was approaching. Daisuke had to finish passing on his secrets before it was too late.
34567.jpg

cloud_sennin.gif

Not a problem. Anyway, where was I? Right. Earlier tonight you made a comment about my beast like appearance. When a summoner signs a contract, he or she is allowed access into that specific contract creature’s world or realm as we call it. It’s almost exactly like the human realm except in place of humans are mostly talking creatures. The time might even pass differently. In some areas of the canine realm, time passes by seven times faster than it does in the human realm. There’s a reason dogs age seven times faster than humans.” he said taking another breath. The tiger tattoo of his shoulder began to ache. He could feel the stranger’s lust for battle coming to a boil, but he would remain completely calm. Once he was finished, he would serve up his pupil in place of himself.

Since the Mist and Leaf villages troubles, the felines have closed off their portals there. As it stands right now, one could find these rifts in Lightning and Wind country. The Solum de Asphodelus in cloud and the Soon’s haven in sand. Once you’ve signed however, you’ll be able to open up portals to the realms on your own, but only summoners may enter the realm! The overlords also understand that as ninja, we might find ourselves in need of extra assistance and so the most trustworthy among the summoners are allowed to sign with an additional contract without fear of repercussion. The last thing for me to teach you is the summoning jutsu. I’m sure you know the basic summoning jutsu (link), but that jutsu is completely useless to you now. I suggest you forget it it ever existed. Known as a space-time ninjutsu, the contract summoning jutsu (link) is used to bring your brethren to you....or you to them. The latter is known as the reverse summoning jutsu. I digress, you will need a stamp of blood and the hand you signed the contract with. When summoning a creature, think of the battle situation and summon accordingly. Some situations might call for an offensive summon, others might call for a defensive or supportive summons.” he explained.

tiger-1b_zps1e660848.jpg

The ache began to grow stronger and stronger by the second. Suddenly he stood up and removed his vest and shirt, revealing a glowing tiger tattoo on Daisuke’s shoulder. The time had come. These strangers would wait not another moment. They wanted fresh meat and it was either going to be him or his student. Daisuke looked at his pupil, a young man considered family in his eyes and gestured for him to follow the sennin outside. Just as the two exited the tent, Junko would see the shadows emerge from the darkness of the forest. Before any other action could be taken, he would finish his lesson with Junko.

4452367351_06f86ebb55_zps466e73cf.jpg
Naruto_kuchiyose_no_jutsu.png

The contract summoning jutsu can be performed on any surface, even air if necessary. The hand signs are as follows: boar, dog, bird, monkey, ram. That concludes today’s lesson. Now is the time to prove yourself worthy. The felines are always looking for new talent, for those who are worthy. When they found out about you, there was nothing I could do. This was inevitable, regardless of which contract you chose. Now we must fight. The rules are simple. You can use any abilities you know, one weapon only along with any taijutsu moves you’ve learned and maybe your heaven or gaia curse seal. No ninjustu or genjutsu. No bloodline techniques or anything else. These two are hardcore martial arts.” he explained choosing to remain unarmed. He too would follow these rules as it was customary.
Saber_Tooth_Tiger_by_matthughes_zps577e2023.jpg
_______tigerdragon________by_stubborn_egoist-d4a01sh_zpsa9309104.jpg

When said contract creatures had no dilemma for a potential summoner to help them with, the potential summoner had to prove him or herself in other ways. The group of felines Daisuke met had the ability to transform into a humanoid version of themselves, combining their brute strength and agility with human intelligence and a new form to perform taijutsu. These were two individuals that Daisuke knew rather well and yet simultaneously not at all. When he first gained the trust of the felines, he met up with a family that would take him in while lost in the feline realm. They were good hosts and treated him as if he were a member of the family, but Daisuke just could not return such strong feelings. If Junko would bother to ask the identities of these shadows then they would inform him to ask his sensei. And if Juko would go on to ask Daisuke, he would reply, “They are...our opponents...and my...our older brothers”, he reluctantly explained.
30e6713c-68a4-4815-b047-3691d26e55ff_zps26b69b37.jpg
054e4f78-2b48-4d63-b64b-55cc064d809a_zpsca5ffa8a.jpg

Bigger versions
Tiger_Guardian_by_rwolf_zps441f3a22.jpg
tiger01_zps6936c0ad.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
RolePlay said:
Listening to Daisuke, Junko remained quiet. Taking in the information by the minute and analyzing it by the second. Apparently, their was way more to these beast then what met the eye. It intrigued Junko, making him want to learn more. To no surprise, more is what he received as Daisuke continued.

“Since the Mist and Leaf villages troubles, the felines have closed off their portals there. As it stands right now, one could find these rifts in Lightning and Wind country. The Solum de Asphodelus in cloud and the Soon’s haven in sand. Once you’ve signed however, you’ll be able to open up portals to the realms on your own, but only summoners may enter the realm! The overlords also understand that as ninja, we might find ourselves in need of extra assistance and so the most trustworthy among the summoners are allowed to sign with an additional contract without fear of repercussion. The last thing for me to teach you is the summoning jutsu. I’m sure you know the basic summoning jutsu (link), but that jutsu is completely useless to you now. I suggest you forget it it ever existed. Known as a space-time ninjutsu, the contract summoning jutsu (link) is used to bring your brethren to you....or you to them. The latter is known as the reverse summoning jutsu. I digress, you will need a stamp of blood and the hand you signed the contract with. When summoning a creature, think of the battle situation and summon accordingly. Some situations might call for an offensive summon, others might call for a defensive or supportive summons.”

"The Contract summoning Jutsu is the key." Junko said with a smirk, already anticipating Daisukes next step. "Looks like I'll have a new Jutsu up my sleeve soon." Junko thought as his sensei removed his vest and shirt revealing a ferocious tiger tattoo upon his shoulder. The tattoo illuminated brightly as Junko stared into his sensei's rinnegan eyes. With a simple gesture, Junko followed Daisuke outside the tent.

“The contract summoning jutsu can be performed on any surface, even air if necessary. The hand signs are as follows: boar, dog, bird, monkey, ram. That concludes today’s lesson. Now is the time to prove yourself worthy. The felines are always looking for new talent, for those who are worthy. When they found out about you, there was nothing I could do. This was inevitable, regardless of which contract you chose. Now we must fight. The rules are simple. You can use any abilities you know, one weapon only along with any taijutsu moves you’ve learned and maybe your heaven or gaia curse seal. No ninjustu or genjutsu. No bloodline techniques or anything else. These two are hardcore martial arts.”

Forming the hand signs as Daisuke spoke, it seemed simple, easy to remember, but lengthy. Shadows had emerged in the distance as Daisuke concluded the days lesson.

"I knew something was out of the ordinary."

"How so?"

"Just take a glance over towards your left."

Looking over, Junko could clearly see two bulky figures watching the shinobi. Apparently, Junko had been called to fight and prove himself. His smirk faded as he became more serious.

"Looks like you won't be helping me on this one."

"Such a pity. I would've loved to help rip apart your sensei."

"Well, first things first." Junko said with a pause. Taking off his jacket, shirt, belt pouch, and headband, Revealing two curse seals. Junko reached to his back. Unsheathing his katana with God like speed, Junko pointed his weapon towards the two figures. His attitude fierce with a devilish gaze as he parted his lips. "We have company. Now, who do we owe this acquaintance?" Junko said firmly.

"Ask your Sensei..."

"......Sensei?" Junko said, redirecting his question as he raised a brow. Things were becoming quite odd.

"They are...our opponents...and my...our older brothers”

As Junko could now see them clearly, he remained calm, but ready. "Whelp, food and drinks are over. So, shall we get down to business. Right sensei?" Junko said, referring to Daisukes earlier remark. This was no fight against Daisuke, but the felines themselves. Junko's brethren were quite huge. Advanced and adapted Felines that stood on two feet like humans. Ripped with packed on muscle under their striped fur. "Big paws and sharp claws." Junko thought as the savage wind blew, covering the silence.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke did as he was instructed to do. Since his departure and his developing kinship with the canines began, his feline family, The Laos, were eager to have him return to them. Treated him like family and he just could not reciprocate the same feeling tired as he did. For a while now, two of his brothers had been in contact with Daisuke in hopes that he would return home. Sadly their efforts were wasted on him and he their repeated attempts failed, their frustration grew. Daisuke felt bad for his lack of connection with his feline brethren but could not deny that he felt more at home with Hoshi and the others. Then along came Junko, a young and talented young man with all the makings of a great warrior. They ingorned him at first, of course. He was only their little brother’s student and they knew it was apart of his ninja training. After all, plenty of chuunin took on students.

"Yes, we should. This won’t be a long battle. They just wanna test your skill level is all." , he said as the one in the red cloth rushed forward with seikon-like speed. Before Daisuke could make a move, the feline picked him up and slammed in deep into a hole. While his bone density protected him, he could not help but wonder how it ever got this far...their interest in Junko and his secretive nature. The knucklehead has always been straight with Daisuke, even when they disagreed on tactics. How hard was it for him to inform Junko that his adoptive feline family wanted him to join their ranks? He wanted to believe that he was protecting his family and Junko from heart break. What if they rushed into making Junko a part of their family and he ended up feeling disconnected from them like his sensei felt as a child. Still he the hole, the full moon’s light shone down directly on Daisuke as he continued to reflect.

It wasn’t until Junko and he went on to train for a year in the mountains that they began to pay much more attention to him. His nature was appealing, his focus was unshakable, and his mind sharp as a shark’s tooth. It was from that moment on that they began to request reports on Junko’s progress. Reluctant at first, the bone head eventually gave in and sent letters in secret. With each letter the Laos’ grew more and more eager to meet Daisuke’s right hand man, but he would not allow it. He wanted Junko to wait a while and obtain a level of power which could rival a jounin’s skill.

Daisuke would go on to inform Junko of everything. The letters, his family, etc while still within the hole and ask for forgiveness. Nothing was left out. Perhaps Junko might have felt his trust was misplaced and Daisuke would not blame him. How could he do so anyway? This was about Junko. Since Daisuke met him in the arena, it has always been about his pupil. And now his older were picking on him. Just then, the moon’s radiant light in combination with a transformation jutsu brought out the true power of the canine contract. Jumping out of the hole, he had emerged in his wolf form. Ready for battle. Junko would be a member of the family, even if he had to beat his brothers to a bloody pulp in order to achieve that goal.

werewolf-skyrim_zpsca682805.jpg

Actions:
Red cloth feline:

Suplex
Steel Claws - Passive said:
Through many battles over time this feline’s claws have become far stronger than other kin, and are capable of cutting and slicing through almost anything. Being at the wrong end of these blades could easily prove fatal.

Effect: Burakku deals +10% damage, has a +1 Critical chance, and has a +5% chance to all bleeding effects.

Impenetrable Fur - Passive said:
Burakku's fur offers a layer of defense unique to him. His fur is so dense that many attacks fail to even pierce it, simply bouncing off.

Effect: E-D Rank Taijutsu are ineffective against Burakku. C Rank Taijutsu only do half damage/effects. Burakku's Bleeding rank is always treated as one rank lower.
Daisuke:

Transformation jutsu into a were-form
Were-form - A-Rank Ninjutsu said:
Said to be the final tool of power for any canine, their were-forms are what many a legend are written about. A gift from the great moon goddess, Ezos were-form stems from the seal on his forehead that gives off an odd chakra signature. While Eikis is that of light(holy) his is one of darkness (dark) that turns his rage into pure unbridled power. Gaining the ability to stand on two legs and growing a more humanoid appearance, Ezo is a truly terrifying sight indeed when he unleashes the beast. It is in this form that he tends to leave his mark on the world by leaving tell-tale signs of whom he has battled. If one does ever survive a battle with Ezo in his were-form then it’s soon apparent on the first full moons light who the real victor is.

Effect: +2 to all secondaries. +5% Melee Damage. Immunity to fear effects.
Cost: 2750 CP to initiate, 1375 CP to maintain and 3 AP.

Note:
- Must have midnight masquerade activated in order to go into were-form.

Super Snout - Passive said:
Eiki has an extraordinary sense of smell and hearing (no doubt due to her mixed heritage). This allows her to almost never lose track of an opponent, making it nearly impossible for one to fully escape and get very far from the vicinity. This allows this canine to relay the where about of the enemy, to which she can better direct the pack to attack until the enemy is taken care of.

Effect: Has a 15% chance to auto locate those in stealth.

Alpha Ability - Activated Passive said:
There’s just something about being the Alpha of the pack that gives one a boost in confidence as well as skill. No doubt this stems from all the countless battles that he’s endured as well as the test of becoming the Alpha male of the pack. It isn’t so much the fact that Ezo is the greatest among the canines, but the fact that his rank demands respect and often precedes him. Such being the case, it’s said that when just in his presence that one tend to feel inferior to him and the instinctive thing to do when around him is to simply obey.

Effect: Allies receive +2 Melee Accuracy and +5% Melee Damage
Cost: 1ap 270cp, 135cp/round

Note:
- Affects up to 2 allies
- Cannot affect Ezo

Claw affinity - Passive said:
Ezo's claws are not only sturdy but they are razor-sharp allowing him to easily tear into the flesh and bone of any enemy. After using his claws through countless battles, they became his most proficient weapon on the battlefield, second to nothing.

Effect: May use any E to B Rank shop Slashin Taijutsu.

Note:
- All jutsu used this way cost +15% CP.

Gold armor feline:

Attempts 16 Hit combo on Junko
Through many battles over time this feline’s claws have become far stronger than other kin, and are capable of cutting and slicing through almost anything. Being at the wrong end of these blades could easily prove fatal.

Effect: Byakko deals +10% melee damage, has a +1 Critical chance, and has a +5% chance to all bleeding effects.
Feline Finesse - Passive said:
The body of a feline is renowned for its grace and dexterity, but few are able to utilize these properties effectively in battle. But once mastered, the result is a style of combat that is unlike anything else, using the body of the feline to its true offensive capabilities.

Effect: +2 Dodge and +10% chance to auto-dodge.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
RolePlay said:
"Yes, we should. This won’t be a long battle. They just wanna test your skill level is all."

In a mere second, the battle had begun. The barbaric beast wearing the red cloth rushed in with mind blowing speed. nearly untraceable as he grabbed Daisuke. Lifting him up into the air. it seemed like Daisukes last ride as he was thrusted into the ground. It was obvious he wasn't taking it easy.

"Pay ATTENTION!"

"Huh??"

Turning his head, Junko's face stood inches away from claws as sharp as blades. "Oh shit!" Junko thought as he managed to shift his head a bit. The razor sharp claws pierced his cheek as the beast continued with a barrage of attacks. Taking a step back and grounding himself properly, Junko was now completely focus on the attacks at hand.

Seeing the attacks clearly, Junko was able to dodge flawlessly. Moving around his oversized opponent, Junko's natural speed was saving him for the time being. Moving to the side with a half rotation, Junko would test the waters with a simple strike. If connected, he would follow up with a vicious swipe.

Looking at Daisuke emerge from his hole, he had undergone a pretty badass transformation. One Junko had never seen before. It was always quite fascinating to see his Godly strength in battle. It would come to quick realization that His sensei wasn't one to be taken lightly. Continuing the battle, Junko focused a piercing attack on a vital pressure point. If hit correctly, Junkos feline brother would surely delay in his movements. Ending his assault, Junko would attempt to use his last attack in a more enhanced way by pressurizing his thrust with all his might.

There would be no words to be spoken and no tears to be show. This was business, family business. Readying his weapon to continue, it dazzled in the moonlight. "Damn, makes me wonder. Would the canines have been more easier?" Junko thought as his deadly gaze sat on his opponent. Hopefully things stayed contained. It would be a shame for Mazoku to step in.

Actions said:

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

These creatures were formidable foes. Their taijutsu was superb and their physiques were proof of their diligent training. They spoke not a word, truly focused on the techniques which they executed perfectly. Daisuke was used to this kind of test, given all his years stuck with those two as his trainers. He remembered the days he would receive no assistance from them as they felt that strength came from sheer willpower alone. This meant neither friends nor playtime when training each other. The countless losses and injuries, the constant scolding from his adoptive feline parents, the endless teasing from his adoptive siblings, it all came back. Back in those days, beating the stuffing out of all of them was his goal. Then it occurred to Daisuke. Both Junko and he were holding back tremendously. For all their hard work however, it seemed that Junko and he had the upper hand.

They always teased Daisuke saying that ninjas used tricked to win battles rather then willpower and taijutsu. They called him a weakling in the most loving way, but he didn’t care. Daisuke would entertain the two just a bit longer. By the next round it would all be over anyway. The red cloth feline accompanied attacks with a jutsu which strengthened his fur. Even in Daisuke’s wolf form, the fur proved to be fearsome. He attacked hard and fast, but felines were much more graceful. The golden armored feline struck next, landing a blow then another and another on Daisuke’s face. His frustration grew immensely just then. Perhaps it was the memories…okay it definitely was the memories that pushed him over the edge. Suddenly, he dropped down to all fours and began charging at the armored feline. One swipe nearly crushed the armor completely.

Meanwhile, Junko had given the red cloth feline a run for his money. One thrust, Junko managed to stop him in his tracks, something Daisuke could never have done at Junko’s age. Then Junko used a stronger version of such an attack, causing his opponent to roar loudly in pain. The creature grinned. It seemed to realize that Junko was indeed worthy of praise, but that did not mean he was accepted into the fold just yet. The red clothed feline gestured for Daisuke to stop fighting. After all, he was not the one being put to the test. It was his pupils test. With a nod of confirmation from the armored feline, he over over to Junko's location. With his pupil now surrounded by the two felines, Daisuke stood still saying, "Junko. Fill power. Just don't kill them please! That would be a nightmare to explain to our adoptive parents." Observing Junko drawing his blade, Daisuke almost felt sorry for his feline brothers. Almost. Okay not really, but he wanted to for old time sake. Unfortunately, if he went full strength then so would they.

Actions:
Daisuke:
Spear hand on the armored feline
Kill Driver on the armored feline
Were-form - A-Rank Ninjutsu said:
Said to be the final tool of power for any canine, their were-forms are what many a legend are written about. A gift from the great moon goddess, Ezos were-form stems from the seal on his forehead that gives off an odd chakra signature. While Eikis is that of light(holy) his is one of darkness (dark) that turns his rage into pure unbridled power. Gaining the ability to stand on two legs and growing a more humanoid appearance, Ezo is a truly terrifying sight indeed when he unleashes the beast. It is in this form that he tends to leave his mark on the world by leaving tell-tale signs of whom he has battled. If one does ever survive a battle with Ezo in his were-form then it’s soon apparent on the first full moons light who the real victor is.

Effect: +2 to all secondaries. +5% Melee Damage. Immunity to fear effects.
Cost: 2750 CP to initiate, 1375 CP to maintain and 3 AP.

Note:
- Must have midnight masquerade activated in order to go into were-form.

Super Snout - Passive said:
Eiki has an extraordinary sense of smell and hearing (no doubt due to her mixed heritage). This allows her to almost never lose track of an opponent, making it nearly impossible for one to fully escape and get very far from the vicinity. This allows this canine to relay the where about of the enemy, to which she can better direct the pack to attack until the enemy is taken care of.

Effect: Has a 15% chance to auto locate those in stealth.

Alpha Ability - Activated Passive said:
There’s just something about being the Alpha of the pack that gives one a boost in confidence as well as skill. No doubt this stems from all the countless battles that he’s endured as well as the test of becoming the Alpha male of the pack. It isn’t so much the fact that Ezo is the greatest among the canines, but the fact that his rank demands respect and often precedes him. Such being the case, it’s said that when just in his presence that one tend to feel inferior to him and the instinctive thing to do when around him is to simply obey.

Effect: Allies receive +2 Melee Accuracy and +5% Melee Damage
Cost: 1ap 270cp, 135cp/round

Note:
- Affects up to 2 allies
- Cannot affect Ezo

Claw affinity - Passive said:
Ezo's claws are not only sturdy but they are razor-sharp allowing him to easily tear into the flesh and bone of any enemy. After using his claws through countless battles, they became his most proficient weapon on the battlefield, second to nothing.

Effect: May use any E to B Rank shop Slashin Taijutsu.

Note:
- All jutsu used this way cost +15% CP.

Red cloth feline:
Attempts Lotus flower on Junko
Attempts Executioner on Junko

Effect: Burakku deals +10% damage, has a +1 Critical chance, and has a +5% chance to all bleeding effects.

Impenetrable Fur - Passive said:
Burakku's fur offers a layer of defense unique to him. His fur is so dense that many attacks fail to even pierce it, simply bouncing off.

Effect: E-D Rank Taijutsu are ineffective against Burakku. C Rank Taijutsu only do half damage/effects. Burakku's Bleeding rank is always treated as one rank lower.

Gold armor feline:
Attempts 16 Hit combo on Junko
Attempts Flight Aerial Strike on Junko

Effect: Byakko deals +10% melee damage, has a +1 Critical chance, and has a +5% chance to all bleeding effects.
Feline Finesse - Passive said:
The body of a feline is renowned for its grace and dexterity, but few are able to utilize these properties effectively in battle. But once mastered, the result is a style of combat that is unlike anything else, using the body of the feline to its true offensive capabilities.

Effect: +2 Dodge and +10% chance to auto-dodge.

Razor Claw - C-Rank Melee Taijutsu said:
Okugi can perform a fierce onslaught of claw slashes in a relatively short time period.
Effect: 4 Strikes at 305 Damage at +1 Accuracy. Each strike has a +5% Chance to cause bleeding. If a bleed chance fails, it has a 75% chance of being re-rolled. Bleeding may only be caused once per use.
Cost: 1.75 Ap, 345 Cp

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moon’s gentle light illuminated the battlefield. It was as if the moon goddess had blessed both Daisuke and his pupil. These two humanoid felines were indeed strong, but Junko and his master were far stronger. His earlier order for Junko and he to increase their raw power brought about a pause to their sparring match. Junko and he retreated to one end of the field while the felines retreated to the other end. Each team knew that it was time the end this charade as quickly as possible. There they stood. Unrelenting, but merciful. Both teams having an excessive amount of hubris in their justification for participating in this fight. Daisuke’s claws began to glow red hot as though they held the burning heat of lava inside them. He licked his fangs before clenching his jaw and snarling at his adoptive brothers. Pay back was a bitch.

The howling wind blow fiercely as the two pairs stared each other down from across the field. Their respective backdrops only only managed to fuel the fire more: the wild mysterious forest behind the humanoid felines and the hot springs resort behind the shinobi. Junko planted his feet formerly of the ground and established decent footing before taking a stance. His training was showing just then. Activating the chakra extension jutsu, Daisuke’s rinnegan eyes could see the amount of demonic energy being focused into the blade. Within his body, Gantetsu’s energy began to react to Junko’s new powers. A black energy with a reddish tint outlined Junko’s blade before drops of blood began to secrete from the sharp chakra absorbing and channelling metal. Gripping his hilt firmly, Junko charged forward. After all, it was he that they sought after. Daisuke provided support for Juko be bypassing him and blocking the feline’s combo attack. The damage he took would be trifle in comparison to Junko’s blade connecting to their bodies.
wiiaxcS.png

Junko dashed towards the felines and with one strong slash, the battle had ended. While not dead nor in life threatening danger, the felines were in pretty bad shape. Had Junko been serious with his intent to kill, they would be no more than corpses at this time. Each one landed on the ground in pain, raising a hand to signify that they had lost the fight and that was no need to continue. Daisuke was please while he lied on the ground. He stood with his pupil’s assistance and transformed back into his usual visage. He stood up tall and full of pride that he had come so far and Junko did not even break a sweat. The sennin wanted so much to brag about their victory over his brothers, but he was far above that now. He knew long ago that he had surpassed his brothers by the time he was the strongest chuunin in cloud. His field promotion to special jounin was proof of that fact. Still, to see the looks on their faces was so priceless that Daisuke used the snap shot jutsu (link).

Junko, these are my brothers from the Lao clan. They came here no doubt to test your abilities and see if you could join the feline ranks, but as expected, they were no match for you. They will be leaving now. I’ll take him to see the big boss when he is ready and not a moment before. Scram!” he insisted before turning to head back into the tent. Without saying a word, one of the felines attempted to disappear into the night forest. Junko ordered them to halt. He had passed their test and now he wanted something to show for it. Junko only had his brother in his life now, besides Daisuke. Junko wanted a family, to be apart of something bigger; to join the feline’s family.

[requesting approval for Junko to obtain the feline contract. I, Daisuke, have the contract mastery ability which allows me to teach the feline contract.]

Request post is here
Contract mastery note said:
The user being taught (Junko) may roleplay to obtain the contract instantly after approval from the Contract Team

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
RolePlay said:
“Junko, these are my brothers from the Lao clan. They came here no doubt to test your abilities and see if you could join the feline ranks, but as expected, they were no match for you. They will be leaving now. I’ll take him to see the big boss when he is ready and not a moment before. Scram!”

The night was still young. The battle was fierce as Junko had made his mark. Hopefully proving that his power was more then worthy. Sheathing his blade, Junko's eye brows lifted as a tiny grin crept upon his face. "Great battle, it was lots of fun." Junko said after telling the two felines to halt. One thing Junko enjoyed, was always battle, it made his blood rush. Of course Junko had no intent to kill, but he had to have some fun with his new family members.

"These two beast are something else..."

"Yes, they are. After all, they are my brothers...I think."

"we'll, are you the younger brother? Or the older brother?"

"Younger I believe."

"Well, you surely spanked them like an older brother."

"Hahaha, maybe I am the older brother then."

Cutting his conversation short with Mazoku, Junko bowed and then held out his hand. A simple handshake was needed. "Hopefully, it's no hard feelings." Junko said awaiting for the felines return. Still grinning, Junko couldn't help but feel like This night opened new doors to new beginnings. Only time would tell.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
34567.jpg

cloud_sennin.gif

Transforming back into his original form as the clouds moved to cover the moon briefly, Daisuke turned and waited while Junko extended his hand to shake their opponent’s paws. Daisuke knew what was coming next, as it was a popular alternative to actually signing a contract. Even before contracts were used, there was a more primitive way to mark a shinobi as a member of a contract family. Life happened and sometimes the animals the ninjas helped didn’t have a contract on them, so they resorted to a method of which Daisuke was never quite fond. They left a mark, usually through a bite. It didn’t hurt much, but it literally left a mark.

Daisuke had no doubt in his mind that several other shinobi within the village had gone through the same thing. Daisuke knew this because it happened in the Solum de Asphodelus, the very same place that the felines were known to roam while in the human world. A random feline brought it up in conversation one day, but apparently some cloud ninja were involved with some contract animals over a package of some sort (linked here). The bone head did not have all the detailed and he did not need them. All he knew was he was not the only ninja in kumo to be subjected to that kind of method. He could remember when it was done to him. It was during a training session when they believed him strong enough to become one of them. Of course, his older brothers never explained to Daisuke what was happening. They simply bit him on his forearm and right shoulder. Even today it was visible. If anyone were to view Daisuke’s forearms and right shoulder, they would see a symbol of the feline contract as well as the canine contract on his left shoulder. Feeling that he had an obligation to inform his student of what was coming, he spoke up.

"Junko, they don’t have contracts on them. Normally, you would have to go to the contract world, meet the lord of the felines, then sign your name in your own blood. This is so that the lord knows you personally. However, there is another way for them to do it. You’ll still need to visit the lord own your own time though. They’re going to mark you as other shinobi have been marked. I went through the same thing. It won’t hurt...much." he said as he began making hand signs to a healing jutsu. Junko would recognize those hand signs instantly and would know a small injury was coming. Just then, the duo were inches away from Junko’s arms. The armored feline shook Junko’s hand as a sign of respect while the other bit Junko’s arm. Instead of blood spilling out and feeling pain, marking began to flow from the bite. Only Junko could decide how the marking took shape and color on his body. If he wanted to, he could make it so that the mark completely disappeared. Within moments, the deed was done and the duo had vanished into smoke. Junko was a member of the feline contract now and could summon their kind to his aid whenever he chose.
wiiaxcS.png

Cloud_MIT.gif

Welcome, brother. As I said before, you may now choose a feline partner(s) to accompany you while in the human world. You may also now access the feline world on a whim. Only you and your fellow feline brethren may enter the feline worlds. Now you know why I was eating fish earlier tonight. In all these years, those two jerks could only ever find me when I ate their favorite food. Their tracking skills sucked. Now that the test is over, let’s go eat some grilled lemon garlic tilapia.”, he said as he healed the wound quickly. This was a proud moment for Daisuke, hence him making the grilled fish platter. A small celebration dinner, kinda. He hoped Junko was hungry by now, being a member of a contract usually brought about either physical or mental feline traits. While he found the feline contract at a much younger age, he knew Junko would take his training to the next step. Gesturing for Junko to enter the tent, the student would notice that Daisuke’s eyes were different somehow. While still possessing the crimson red rinnegan, the irises were were like that of a cat.

[Congratulations Junko! You have earned the Feline contract. The request has been approved so you are good to go. If you want to customize your contract summon or an E-ranked summon(s) to Rp with, then request it on C-mod request forum. Enjoy the felines]

[TLUS]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back