Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

BINGO: A Rank Jin

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
NNupuAw.jpg
[lb][/lb]

Name: Uchiha Jin[lb][/lb]
Village Affiliation: Sand[lb][/lb]
Current Status: Escaped Convict[lb][/lb]

Threat Level: A[lb][/lb]
Known Aliases: None[lb][/lb]

Description:
Fifteen years of age, it is amazing to say that such peril and strength can be housed within a single child. Eyes as red as burning coals, his sharigan is always active. His hair, a messy mop of dark tresses that hang over his eyes and the nape of his neck. Often unkept and snarled. His skin is eerie and pale, most of his body is covered in dark runic tattoos that cover a maze of scars. [lb][/lb]

Type of Fighter:
An Uchiha clansman who has not only mastered his bloodline limit, but he was moved beyond the believed limits of his own bloodline (kinjutsu). He is a master of ninjutsu and taijutsu and is known to be proficient in genjutsu as well. He is a brutal fighter and leaves no witnesses, hence the reason his abilities are prefaced with 'belief.'[lb][/lb]

When he was broken out of the Obsidian Palace
[lb][/lb]

Charges:
Murder[lb][/lb]

Description of Charges:
He was supposed to be executed the other day, but sadly he was allowed to escape when the Cabal broke into the Obsidian Palace. He was wanted for a string of brutal murders. The reason for any of them is unknown, but the first kill seemed to have set off a terrible blood-lust in this once promising shinobi. He killed his siblings and then his parents while they slept one night and then ran off, it was assumed that he shared his fate but his remains were not recovered or were among the parts recovered of his family. It was not until a week later when witnesses claim to have seen him and similar murders were reported in other parts of town that it was understood that he was not the victim but rather the perpetrator. Even upon capture he continued to try to fight,m killing two ANBU in the process of his apprehension. He never gave a reason for why he did what he did. It is an answer we might never know.
This is Considered to be a Self-Modded Team Mission

Important: Self-modded team missions may only be done twice in a month.[lb2][/lb2]

What Rank of Self-Modded Team Missions can I perform?
  • A Rank Missions - Chuunin+ team or solo.

What are the rewards for Self-Modded Team Missions?
  • This is an A Rank Mission, for completing an A Rank Mission you will earn 15,000 Yen.

What is the required word count for this mission?
  • This is an A-Rank mission, the word-count requirement is 6000 Words per player.

Someone else has already caught this BINGO Book entry, what now?
  • This entry is NOT considered to be a repetitive entry, meaning there is only ONE of him to catch. Once he is caught, there will not be another chance to catch him unless he is 'let' go. He is considered to be dangerous, you may use lethal force on him but if you do you must provide proof of his death to be provided mission rewards. If this entry has been killed or captured, notify a council person so that this entry may be removed and replaced with a new one.

I have completed my mission, what now?
  • Drop you mission off in character (IC) HERE.

I am not from Sunagakure but I am visiting and I would like to perform a solo mission listed, is that OK?
  • YES! While you are always welcome to join our community (and we do encourage it), leaving people out of the fun goes against the out of character spirit of this community. You can serve as a mercenary or a helpful foreigner and complete these missions as well, just keep it in character and drop your mission off at the office as listed above but re-linked HERE. Just be sure that you have gotten permission from your primary community.
[lb][/lb]

[tbody]

[/tbody]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back