Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

BINGO: E Rank Yuudai

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
WRWdrho.png
[lb][/lb]

Name: Yuudai[lb][/lb]
Village Affiliation: None[lb][/lb]
Current Status: Alive and Well in the Black Bazaar[lb][/lb]

Threat Level: E[lb][/lb]
Known Aliases: None[lb][/lb]

Description:
Not a man to take on directly, this one will require investigative efforts. Yuudai is an order gentleman, often dressed in colorful robes. He has a gentle outward appearance but do not let this fool you. Yuudai is considered to be one of the most notorious criminals in Sunagakure. The problem is, he has never been caught doing anything wrong. His home was until two years ago Soons Haven, rumored to be a distant relation to a Merchant Lord he has taken residence in the Black Bazaar. He has become relative successful for whatever endeavor he has taken to, but that is of course the concern. He has developed a vast store of wealth that is nonsensical considering he has no known occupation. There have been rumors however, claims that he has been selling illegal wares from his home but it has never been proven. He has been rather cautious regarding who he sells to making any known shinobi a 'no-sell' for his weapons and artifacts.[lb][/lb]

Type of Fighter:
Unknown but he has a sheathed sword at his side so it is assumed that he is a swordsman.[lb][/lb]

Black Bazaar at his well-furnished home[lb][/lb]

Charges:
Assumed selling of forbidden artifacts, scrolls and weapons.[lb][/lb]

Description of Charges:
We have not been able to prove anything, therefore this is NOT a kill and capture mission although it will likely evolve into one if the assumptions held by many Sunan officials are found to be true. We believe he is selling ancient artifacts, items, weapons and scrolls that have been labeled as 'forbidden' in wind Country due to their dangerous inherent nature. We merely seek proof of these charges.
This is Considered to be a Self-Modded Solo Mission

Important: Self-modded missions may be done twice in a week, however the second mission done yields half normal rewards. Players may also perform one mission with 2x the word count in order to gain the rewards of having completed two missions. This still only yields half the rewards for the second mission.[lb2][/lb2]

What Rank of Self-Modded Solo Missions can I perform?
  • A user may only perform a mission of their current OOC Rank or lower. This mission is considered to be E Rank, so if you are E Rank or above, you may do this mission.

What are the rewards for Solo Missions?
  • This is an E Rank Mission, for completing an E Rank Mission you will earn 1,500 Yen.

What is the required word count for this mission?
  • This is an E-Rank mission, the word-count requirement is 250 Words.

Someone else has already caught this BINGO Book entry, what now?
  • This entry is NOT considered to be a repetitive entry, meaning there is only ONE of him to kill. Once he is killed, there will not be another chance to kill on unless he is 'let' go. You are encouraged to kill him because we have no known way of capturing him (unless you happen to be a Journeyman or know one) but if you do it will still be considered a success. If this BINGO Book entry is still up and this character has already been captured or killed, please let someone know so that this entry can be removed and replaced with something else.

I have completed my mission, what now?
  • Drop you mission off in character (IC) HERE.

I am not from Sunagakure but I am visiting and I would like to perform a solo mission listed, is that OK?
  • YES! While you are always welcome to join our community (and we do encourage it), leaving people out of the fun goes against the out of character spirit of this community. You can serve as a mercenary or a helpful foreigner and complete these missions as well, just keep it in character and drop your mission off at the office as listed above but re-linked HERE. Just be sure that you have gotten permission from your primary community.
[lb][/lb]

I completed this mission and I would like a follow-up to this mission.</COLOR>
  • <COLOR color="#000000">Of course! This mission is the first in a series. Perhaps you will be able to grow alongside this BINGO Book entry, some missions will be associated with this BINGO Book entry if he is identified as a seller of forbidden artifacts (which he is) and eventually a higher level adventure will be run where you can do a solo capture of this man. The missions that will follow this one will include:
    • - Return to Yuudai and attempt to inventory what artifacts he is selling (D Rank).[lb][/lb]
      - Attempt to gain Yuudai's favor and join his ranks (D Rank).[lb][/lb]
      - Run an ordered errand that Yuudai has sent you on but spare your target, but hide this truth from Yuudai's men (C Rank).[lb][/lb]
      - Remove some of Yuudai's men by capturing them and NOT killing them (C Rank).[lb][/lb]
      - Interrogate the captured men of Yuudai's in the Obsidian Palace (C Rank).[lb][/lb]
      - Steal Yuudai's wares before he sells them (B Rank Rank)[lb][/lb]
      - Determine what these wares are either by seeking out a brilliant mind in the Omni Prime Medical Center or going to the Kazekage himself (requires a second player, both gain the rewards) (B Rank)[lb][/lb]
      - Capture Yuudai (B Rank)
<i></i>

[tbody]

[/tbody]

Code:
[table=100,null]
	[tbody]
		[tr=bg2]
			[td=null,1][quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/WRWdrho.png[/img][lb][/lb]

[b]Name:[/b] Yuudai[lb][/lb]
[b]Village Affiliation:[/b] None[lb][/lb]
[b]Current Status:[/b] Alive and Well in the Black Bazaar[lb][/lb]

[b]Threat Level:[/b] E[lb][/lb]
[b]Known Aliases:[/b] None[lb][/lb]

[b]Description:[/b]
Not a man to take on directly, this one will require investigative efforts. Yuudai is an order gentleman, often dressed in colorful robes. He has a gentle outward appearance but do not let this fool you. Yuudai is considered to be one of the most notorious criminals in Sunagakure. The problem is, he has never been caught doing anything wrong. His home was until two years ago Soons Haven, rumored to be a distant relation to a Merchant Lord he has taken residence in the Black Bazaar. He has become relative successful for whatever endeavor he has taken to, but that is of course the concern. He has developed a vast store of wealth that is nonsensical considering he has no known occupation. There have been rumors however, claims that he has been selling illegal wares from his home but it has never been proven. He has been rather cautious regarding who he sells to making any known shinobi a 'no-sell' for his weapons and artifacts.[lb][/lb]

[b]Type of Fighter:[/b]
Unknown but he has a sheathed sword at his side so it is assumed that he is a swordsman.[lb][/lb]

[b]Last Seen:[/b] 
Black Bazaar at his well-furnished home[lb][/lb]

[b]Charges:[/b] 
Assumed selling of forbidden artifacts, scrolls and weapons.[lb][/lb]

[b]Description of Charges:[/b]  
We have not been able to prove anything, therefore this is NOT a kill and capture mission although it will likely evolve into one if the assumptions held by many Sunan officials are found to be true. We believe he is selling ancient artifacts, items, weapons and scrolls that have been labeled as 'forbidden' in wind Country due to their dangerous inherent nature. We merely seek proof of these charges.[/quote][/td]

[td=null,1][divbox=#FFBFFF][center][size=4][b][color=#000000]This is Considered to be a Self-Modded Solo Mission[/color][/b][/size][/center]

[color=#FF0000][b]Important:[/b][/color] [color=#000000]Self-modded missions may be done twice in a week, however the second mission done yields half normal rewards.  Players may also perform one mission with 2x the word count in order to gain the rewards of having completed two missions.  This still only yields half the rewards for the second mission.[/color][lb2][/lb2]

[b][color=#000000]What Rank of Self-Modded Solo Missions can I perform?[/color][/b]
[list][color=#000000]A user may only perform a mission of their current OOC Rank or lower. This mission is considered to be E Rank, so if you are E Rank or above, you may do this mission.[/color][/list]

[b][color=#000000]What are the rewards for Solo Missions?[/color][/b]
[list][color=#000000]This is an E Rank Mission, for completing an E Rank Mission you will earn 1,500 Yen.[/color][/list]

[b][color=#000000]What is the required word count for this mission?[/color][/b]
[list][color=#000000]This is an E-Rank mission, the word-count requirement is 500 Words.[/color][/list]

[b][color=#000000]Someone else has already caught this BINGO Book entry, what now?[/color][/b]
[list][color=#000000]This entry is NOT considered to be a repetitive entry, meaning there is only ONE of him to kill. Once he is killed, there will not be another chance to kill on unless he is 'let' go. You are encouraged to kill him because we have no known way of capturing him (unless you happen to be a Journeyman or know one) but if you do it will still be considered a success. If this BINGO Book entry is still up and this character has already been captured or killed, please let someone know so that this entry can be removed and replaced with something else.[/color][/list]

[b][color=#000000]I have completed my mission, what now?[/color][/b]
[list][color=#000000]Drop you mission off in character (IC) [b][url=https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=218&t=42925]HERE[/url][/b].[/color][/list]

[b][color=#000000]I am not from Sunagakure but I am visiting and I would like to perform a solo mission listed, is that OK?[/color][/b]
[list][color=#000000]YES! While you are always welcome to join our community (and we do encourage it), leaving people out of the fun goes against the out of character spirit of this community. You can serve as a mercenary or a helpful foreigner and complete these missions as well, just keep it in character and drop your mission off at the office as listed above but re-linked [url=https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=218&t=42925][b]HERE[/b][/url]. Just be sure that you have gotten permission from your primary community.[/color][/list][/divbox][/td]
		[/tr]
	[/tbody]
[/table]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back