Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

BINGO: S Rank The Syndicate

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
5WlmjRz.jpg
[lb][/lb]

Name: The Tea Country Crime Syndicate[lb][/lb]
Village Affiliation: Tea[lb][/lb]
Current Status: At Large[lb][/lb]

Threat Level: S[lb][/lb]
Known Aliases: The Final Order[lb][/lb]

Description:
The largest crime syndicate in the country, The Final Order is a crime syndicate that controls most trade and commerce from behind the scenes. They have been responsible for the assassination of several prominent leaders in this country and as their reach extends we fear that they might start to effect Sunagakure.[lb][/lb]

Type of Fighter:
Each member of this group has a different skillset, however guns are a favored weapon for most. Beyond that there is little known about this group. [lb][/lb]

Present in Tea
[lb][/lb]

Charges:
Murder, Torture, Theft, Assassination, Black Mail, Assault, Arson, etc.[lb][/lb]

Description of Charges:
Their crimes are too numerous to count.
This is Considered to be a Modded Group Mission

Important: A Team Mission is a mission type done with other players. This is a modded mission meaning that the mission will be moderated by a mission mod. Mission mods are council members or players that have been approved by the council to act as mission mods. The Mission Mod manages the setting, while it is recommended that the Mission Mod be a battle moderator that is not necessary but it is encouraged because battles will be a part of these missions or at least moderated calculations. DEATH is an inherent risk of participating in these missions.[lb][/lb]

What Rank of Modded Team Missions can I perform?
  • A user may only perform a mission of their current OOC Rank or lower. This mission is considered to be S Rank, so if you are S Rank or above, you may do this mission. S ranked players are considered capped players in this case.
[lb2][/lb2]

What are the rewards for Modded Team Missions?
  • This is an S Rank Mission, for completing an S Rank Group Mission you will earn 22,500 Yen and 85 stat points. If you were the Mission Leader you will earn 26,000 yen and 120 stat points.

This is an S-Rank mission, the word-count requirement is 7000 Words each (everyone must reach 7000 words).[/list]

Will I die in a Modded Team Mission?</B>
  • Probably, please be prepared for the possibility of player death if you enter an S Rank Mission. These missions are being led by mission mods and may result in modded combat. Modded combat may not be a normal battle but may include aspects of the battle system such as stealth so you may be able to avoid battle and in many cases that is encouraged because these targets have very high stats and will not pull punches. Please be logical and have your profile up to date when you participate in one of these missions. On the same note, a mission leader/mod who is simply being unduly abusive of the participants may be asked to abandon their leadership/mod role and have it taken over by another council person or admin if they start mistreating the players. If it is extreme enough, administrative actions may be warranted. Being the leader/mod of a mission is a place of trust we are placing you in as a peer, please treat it with respect.

Someone else has already caught this BINGO Book entry, what now?
  • This entry is NOT considered to be a repetitive entry, meaning there is only ONE of this target. Once he is caught or killed, there will not be another chance to catch him unless he is 'let' go. He is considered to be dangerous, you may use lethal force on him but if you do you must provide proof of his death to be provided mission rewards. If this entry has been killed, captured, or taken already by a team notify a council person so that this entry may be removed and replaced with a new one.

I have completed my mission, what now?
  • Drop you mission off in character (IC) HERE.

I am not from Sunagakure but I am visiting and I would like to perform a solo mission listed, is that OK?
  • <B>YES! While you are always welcome to join our community (and we do encourage it), leaving people out of the fun goes against the out of character spirit of this community. You can serve as a mercenary or a helpful foreigner and complete these missions as well, just keep it in character and drop your mission off at the office as listed above but re-linked HERE. Just be sure that you have gotten permission from your primary community.
[lb][/lb]
I am not from Sunagakure but I am visiting and I would like to act as a mission leader in a group mission listed, is that OK?</COLOR>
  • <COLOR color="#000000">This is unlikely unless we as a council know you because of the level of trust involved in allowing you to run a mission that may cause setting changes and player death. That said, nothing is impossible. If you are really interested, please contact the council and see if something can be worked out.
[lb][/lb]
I would like to have a follow-up mission.
  • This is a gate-opener mission for Tea Country. You have actually initiated contact with several important members of Tea Country and we would like you to ensure their safety.
    • - The leader of Tea Country commends you for your efforts and wishes to visit Wind Country. Ensure she gets to Sunagakure safely. (S Rank group self-modded mission)[lb][lb]
      - A dangerous man wants to kill the dignitaries from Tea Country. You must stop him! (Solo S Rank Assassination)

[tbody]

• [/tbody]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back