Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Birds of a Feather... {Private w/ Kimi} [Plot Arc]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
YukataTemple_zps153a3550.png

Souji would sigh before looking to Kimi, "I am A Sage of Life and Death. Some would say Demi-God, others would say an abomination to mankind. I can raise those from the dead and use their abilities and knowledge to my will. Behind this door is a man who was the first in a line of Yukata clansmen who made the seals on my hands that restrict the flow of my power and chakra. His power resonates so vastly that I have to seal him within the confines of a chakra enclosed area.", nodding he'd hold his hand out to Kimi, "Due to the nature of these powers, it is deemed illegal to practice them in the village. . . I'm telling you this because you have one seen my powers in work... and two, you know I would never hurt anyone that didnt ask for it.", chuckling a bit he would wonder her response.

How would she feel? Souji's tone of course was something that was eerily hating itself. "I didnt ask for this power... it was given to me by the power of Nokuzu... the goddess of Shadows and Darkness.", then he would pull his necklace out showing an obsidian gem with a crimson center, "So... how does this fair with you?"

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi; on Feathered Wings

There was a lot to think about. Souji was becoming more and more interesting the more Kimi got to know him. She flipped her hair behind her ear, listening to his explanation. It was all very curious. Yet, something about it seemed so familiar that it was hard to ignore. She didn't know what it was, but it was more of a feeling, a hinting by some sort of higher power. Something. Something was pushing the conversation, guiding it. There was a reason she and Souji were brought together that night all those months ago. "If it was gifted by the gods, why is it illegal?" she tilted her head. It made little sense. The gods weren't held by mortal law, so why should any they blessed be held as such?

It was then that Souji made mention of the origin of his power. The goddess Nokuzu. Kimi was familiar with the name, though little more. She stepped closer, the stone charm drawing her attention. She reached out a single finger, pausing for permission before brushing her skin against the soft surface. "It all feels so familiar..." she stood, puzzled, yet eager to learn more about it. "How did you learn of your abilities?" she asked her question after a pause.

[sorry it's so short. i'll do better next time. <3]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back