Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blind Leadership [Requesting Raikage]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi wandered into the office of the Raikage, kettle swinging from his side as he tried his best to not trip and get burning water all over himself. Luckily the young lad had gotten to the kettle right before it started boiling and he didn't lose any of his precious, precious water! Taking a tentative sip from it to check the temperature before taking a bigger sip, Watashi breathed out a sigh of satisfaction. Getting water hot but not too hot was a real piece of work, but the lad had managed it successfully!

Dragging his little folding chair behind him in his other hand, Watashi hooked the kettle onto his rope belt into the office before stopping and slapping himself on the forehead with his now empty hand. "That's what I could have done! I could have FOLDED the chair to bring it over here easier!" Groaning, the lad continued trudging into the office with his unfolded chair, his day now slightly less good.

The Blind Lad pulled his chair into the office of the Raikage, navigating the walls of the tower through his nose trained to smell out the rich and powerful. It was a disgustin' smell but the lad had to smell it nonetheless. Shoving a few of the lamer chairs out from infront of the Raikage's desk, Watashi moved his new folding chair into the open spot and sat down, the chair's wood creaking heavily in protest.

"Sooo... Raikage! I dunno if you're here but I just wanted to ask about having a fancy hat like yours! I figure it's a real good way to have a bowl that I never gotta lose! And if I skimp out on cleaning it then there's a chance for more food on my head whenever I want it! Gotta hand it to you boss, that's a real nifty smart idea. How much for the hat!?"

Watashi swung the kettle onto the desk and grinned, hoping that this Raikage was actually in the office and he wasn't making a fool of himself. "I got you a nice, nice kettle full of warm water for you. I reckon that's worth the price! I'll even throw the chair in too!"

The lad shifted his weight in the chair, showing off its amazing durability and comfort before the chair creaked its last creak and broke out from under him. Crash!

Sitting there on the floor, Watashi looked blearily around. "Errr, Five second rule! It was still technically a chair when I offered it so no take backs! Take it or leave it for the hat, Raikage!" Luckily the lad hadn't actually folded the chair, or it might have just snapped then and there!

[Requesting Raikage! Ayumu?]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi sat there for a few more minutes on the floor, humming to himself and listening to see if there was actually no one else in the office. When it became apparent that there was no one around - not even a secretary - Watashi began roaming around the office to see if there was anything worth nabbing. The Raikage might not be here to make a deal with him, and he might have to give up on getting a cool hat for now, but he should be able to find something of similar or equal value to that chair that he had already 'gifted' to the office.

Running around the office, hands outstretched to grab whatever he could get his little blind hands onto, Watashi's mind was also racing. It didn't seem normal that the Raikage office would be completely empty. Perhaps something had come up - with that new Missing entering the village and seeing a bunch of super dweebs, something seemed awful fishy. Watashi liked fishy stuff too, there was always something funny to poke his nose into whenever there was a fishy smell, and more often than not, the lad could get some seafood for dinner!

He rubbed his stomach a bit, thinking about eating fish before finding the big desk in the center of the room. A desk. Watashi had heard about these desk things, especially these big ones for fat cats. They always kept some sort of valuables around 'em, like that paperwork that they seemed so fond of carrying around! Watashi didn't much understand why they liked paperwork so much. Maybe it made them look important if they kept paperwork around and complained about it? Fat cats liked seeming important; just like how they needed fancy food to fill their stomachs and poor man's money to fill their pockets, they liked having all sorts of hot air fill their ego!

At the very least, he would be able to get some paper to try making into explosive tags. Watashi might not be very good at the arts, but when explosives were involved, he'd try as hard as possible to be successful! Starting to rub his hands over the desk to find drawers, items and cabinets, Watashi started belting out a song! If there wasn't anyone around then it wouldn't hurt at all to sing a little bit, and it'd lighten up the mood!

"Money, money money.
Yen is the best! Money is good,
Feeds you like none the rest!
"

The blind lad let out another grin, this would more than make up for that dumb, broken chair that he had brought! A real nice, fair trade if he did say so himself!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The blind lad shuffled his hands all over the surface of the desk, grabbing onto each and every little piece of paper that he could, crumpling up handfuls of papers in his grubby little fists. Doing a little dance around the table, Watashi belted out: "I'm rich! I'm rich!" Hurriedly, the lad began crumpling up as small as he could make them before tossing the little scrap-balls into his pockets. He went for another handful before pausing with his hands over the desk, thinking hard about the idea of efficiency.

I'm not a barbarian, Watashi scoffed internally at himself, I don't gotta crumple up all of these papers like I'm some sort of foreigner!. Standing a bit straighter, Watashi majestically began folding the sheets of paper that he had found on the desk. He was nothing if not frugal and the more papers that he could bring out of the office with him, the better. After filling his pockets to the brim with balls of scraps and folded paper, Watashi began tucking his shirt in before tightening his little rope belt.

"Haha, like this, I'll be able to get way more stuff out of here!" The blind kiddo grabbed a few more of the folded slips of paper that he had made, putting them down his shirt before carefully adding the few higher quality things that he had found in one of the drawers. Scrolls! Getting two or three, Watashi tried clearing the desk one last time before finding some sort of cup near the edge of the desk.

He emptied it out, turning one of the contents over in his hands - some sort of cool, smooth cylindrical device. Grabbing another, Watashi sniffed it a bit before coming to a realization what these were. He had managed to get his hands on pens! Laughing like a maniac, Watashi pulled out one of the drawers from the desk and set it on top. Pulling the scrolls out of his shirt, the student tossed them into the drawer along with all of the pens that he had managed to scavenge.

This was gonna be one real good haul, Watashi thought to himself, taking a celebratory sip from the now cold water that he had brought in the kettle. Now he just had to get out of the office without being too suspicious. Watashi put his spoils on top of the desk, looking around the place a bit further to see if there was any way that he could disguise himself before leaving the building. There wasn't any funny hat so he could claim to be Ayumu, but as he was examining the walls, Watashi found something else that might work.

Quickly grabbing the curtains off of their hooks, Watashi wrapped one side of the curtains around his treasure drawer before fashioning a long cape for himself with the other half of the curtains. Feeling it between his fingers, it definitely wasn't some super super high quality ninja good, but it was nice fabric nonetheless! All of the papers, pens and curtains made up for the trade of the kettle and chair. The ANBU wouldn't be able to take them from him if it was a good trade after all!

Watashi held his cloth wrapped bundle and hummed happily as he pulled open the doors with one hand and left the office. It wasn't bad at all, and he triumphantly carried his treasure down and out of the building. Today, Watashi knew, he was going to be feasting! He'd be able to trade those pens for loads of money! And now he just had to find someone that would appraise the papers for him too. In the worst case scenario, Watashi would even eat them. Boiled paper wasn't too bad for a hungry stomach!

"Not a bad day's work at all."

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back