Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blind vs. Brat - A Hot-Blooded Battle With No Stakes!

Kagetsu Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako was beyond ready for the battle the haughty Leaf bimbo had challenged her too. She'd been at risk of losing sleep going over battle strategies the night before. Her understanding of Kaori was limited but defined. She'd only been willing or able to teach her certain types of jutsu. She'd mastered using jutsu through her weapons and she had the ability to manifest another presence which with coordination was a serious tactical advantage. All possibilities were considered - as were the odds. She was fighting an older opponent with more experience. Her opponent had a serious disability but also was skilled enough to continue working with it.

Her own greatest advantage was the element of surprise and being underestimated. If this wasn't a rather blunt attempt on her life then she'd likely be wearing kid gloves to avoid seriously harming a genin. With that much of a gap Miyako saw no need to hold back in return. Ran was tuned, her tools had been triple checked for quality and her chakra was at it's peak. There was little doubt in her mind whether or not she could put up a good fight. Winning was the hard part.

She sat at the edge of the arena as she waited for her opponent, arms crossed over her chest as she glowered straight ahead. The insults from the day prior hadn't left her mind. Right now it was a balancing act between using them as fire to motivate her and them simply blinding her in an attempt to take down her opponent. Miyako had a lot more at stake than this blind bimbo did. She had her family's name to uphold and her own pride as a shinobi. She couldn't afford to lose.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unlike Miyako, Kaori didn't lose a wink of sleep nor even really prepare for this battle. On the contrary, she woke up with a slight hangover from drinking profusely the night prior. Thankfully, her willpower was strong enough for her to not have a problem with stopping at a certain point. The smell of peaches and booze radiated from her as she dragged her feet to the arena with Mina poking her head out to speak it Kaori on occasion, reminding her to take this little 'fight' seriously. Kaori didn't take this snooty brat very seriously and just treated this the same way she treated all of her teaching endeavors.

Before entering the coliseum, she stopped and made sure her body was ready and that her clothes won't have any 'malfunction' on her. She adjusted accordingly before walking in to the dirt-covered arena. She clicked the bell upon her throat to notice that she hadn't arrived yet. Taking her standard position in the center of the coliseum, she waited for Miyako to finally show up. Upon Mina realizing where Miyako was, Mina completely poked her head out of Kaori's body and pulled herself up (as if climbing out of a hole). She pat Kaori on the side of the face, placed her hands upon either side of Kaori's head and moved it in the direction that Miyako was coming standing. Kaori stifled out a yawn, not having slept well the night prior.

"Good, you're here. We can finally get," she said as she turned her head and yawned once more. "started. Ugh!" she continued. "I'm just going to let you know right now, that I'm not going to go all 100% on you. But you can go ahead and go 100% on me. I'd rather not be wanted for murder, you know?" she stated, turning her head to yawn once more. "This is still part of your training so be sure to give it your all. I expect nothing less from someone of such a high stature as yourself, little miss noble," she said as she turned her face in Miyako's direction. "Don't give me anything less than 100%," she mentioned. What she really needed was a cup of coffee like Coffee-Sensei had. No wonder he drank that stuff!

[Topic Entered]

Kagetsu Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a bit Miyako finally snapped out of her thought filled funk as she noticed movement. Well well, she'd actually had the nerve to challenge her after all! She slid off the edge of the seating and landed in the arena itself, sliding open her parasol with a flourish as she started to approach her opponent. Immediately a few nerves were struck. The blind woman had gone out of her way to come here for a fight but couldn't even be asked to be fully awake yet. Not to mention her comment about her not going 100% against her. Even if that was preferred Miyako didn't like having the gap in their skill shoved right into her face.

"I normally wouldn't bother giving my all trying to impress a common born foreigner such as yourself but with your willingness to drag my good name through the mud I have no other choice." She spoke with a dead seriousness this time around, her one visible eye locked firmly on the blind woman's face as she held on tightly to her light umbrella. Already she was going over all her options. She'd been practicing with her puppetry quite a bit but Ran was a prototype -- this would be her first practical use of it. Without that mastery much of her stealthy approaches were out the window. It would be costly but her only real options were subterfuge and raw power.

"Enough prattling. I have no interest in your small talk."

[Calling Bmod]​

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
giphy.gif

Aight Chillins', it is I Sanyu Jaehyun here to mod yo fight, I just got a few requirements:
  • Link all your stuff in your actions, if you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL.
  • List your passives, just make a list one time and copy pasta it into ever action cause I promise you I will forget something.
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord, if I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have discord on my phone) or I'm being lazy and don't care for that moment.
  • Since this is training Miyako in the battle system I'll be pretty lenient on her.
  • But not you Kaori, you're a bmod, no mistakes allowed.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori
Miyako

Tokfquv.png
[lb]
HP: 49200[lb][/lb]
CP: 33000 - 625 = 32375[lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - 4 = 6[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 11[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Non-Elemental Clones[lb][/lb]

Non-Elemental Clone 1[lb]
HP: 2150 - 35 = 2115[lb]
CP: 2150[lb2]

Non-Elemental Clone 2[lb]
HP: 2150[lb]

Non-Elemental Clone 3[lb]
CP: 2150

file.php
[lb]
HP: 2600 - 270 = 2330[lb][/lb]
CP: 2310 - 390 = 1920[lb][/lb]
AP: 2 - 1.5 = .5[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 2.5[lb][/lb]
Maintains: [lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
1.50sKaori summons 3 clones!
  • Miyako is Unaware!
Kaori: 625
2.00sKaori equips Gauntlet of the Spirit Dragon
4.75sKaori strikes Miyako
  • Hit!
Miyako: 135
7.50sKaori strikes Miyako
  • Hit!

Miyako uses Fireball: Mystical Phoenix Fire!
  • 3 Miss, 1 25% Partial!
  • Miyako is aware this is a clone!
Miyako: 135[lb]
Non-Elemental Clone 1: 35
Miyako: 390

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes ------
  • Miyako, when sending jutsu attacks, if you don't put what rank you're using Bmods will automatically use Rank 1.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Fire Jutsu used by Miyako whiffed and struck one of her clones. Kaori and all of her clones turned to look towards Miyako and she began to lecture about what to do next. "What we see here, now, is that I have clone jutsu. When you see a clone jutsu, start using wide-spread jutsu that can be used as an area-attack. The more clones you can strike, the better. Just touching the clones will help you identify which clones are clones and which one is the real me. So an attack, or series of small attacks) is something you'd want to do when encountering clones. If you have a weapon augment that allows you to attack a wide area, would be best," she said as she held up her hand to show 4 crystals embedded into it and pointed to one of the crystals.

"This is an augment called 'Great Weapon'. I would highly suggest getting one of these on your weapon as a way to eliminate clones," she said, holding the pose for a moment before returning to her offensive stance. She waved her over, beckoning her to hit her. "Let's continue."

[Actions sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori
Miyako

Tokfquv.png
[lb]
CP: 32375 - 320 = 32055[lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - .5 = 9.5[lb][/lb]

HP: 2115[lb]

file.php
[lb]
HP: 2330 - 270 = 2060[lb][/lb]
CP: 1920[lb][/lb]
AP: 3 - 0 = 3[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 3[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
2.00sMiyako switches to defensive stance!
0.45sKaori strikes Miyako
  • Hit!
0.45sKaori strikes Miyako
  • Hit!

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes ------
  • Assumin' this is the end.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako seemed to be staring off into space during this last volley of attacks. Kaori stopped for a moment and snapped her fingers at Miyako. "Earth to Miyako. Wake up already!" Kaori said, snapping her fingers loudly in the girl's general direction. She was here to train Miyako, not slowly widdle her to unconsciousness. The snapping hand was then placed upon her hip with her other hand used to brush the hair out of her eyes; not that that was needed, but it was a force of habit when she still had proper function of her eyes. "Remember, I'm here to train you about the art of combat. It's not time for me to beat up a child," she stated with impatience prevalent in her voice. Clearing her throat, she waved her hand and shook her head in annoyance.

"If you're just going to stand there, then I'll just wait until you do something."

[Just mod me in defensive stance]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori
Miyako

Tokfquv.png
[lb]
CP: 32055[lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - .5 = 9.5[lb][/lb]

HP: 2115[lb]

file.php
[lb]
HP: 2060[lb][/lb]
CP: 1920[lb][/lb]
AP: 3 - 0 = 3[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 3[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.45sKaori switches to defensive stance!

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes ------
  • Assumin' this is the end.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori stood there and flipped her hair over her shoulder and huffed. "Now you are just wasting my time. You're just standing there doing nothing. I have better shit to do," she said huffing and puffing in annoyance. Her 'opponent' who wanted to try their hand at battling was just standing there, gawking into nothingness. She had other things to do than stand here and deal with an unresponsive brat. She took her leave from the arena, leaving Miyako there.

[Topic Left][Fight is over -- Sorry for wasting your time, Jae :(]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back