Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bloody Examinations [Req. Kushin]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The body was wrapped in old linen, the dust was falling from it with every step taken, it was hard to decipher for unbeknownst individuals if it was simply a wooden pillar, or a wrapped up corpse. Thankfully no questions was asked when he told to whom the object was to be delivered to. And none asked as he made his way to the Aesculapium. And thankfully, the pathway to where he was set to meet his sensei with the body not many souls were residing. His pathway was easy and undisturbed. Now came the trial of the results. Only he and Kushin knew fully what the reasoning was for the existence of this body in Kumogakure, and even fewer why Keij returned to the village alone, however, it would not be surprising that this would be a question asked to him sooner or later. By his sensei or others.

With the body still tightly bound to his shoulders he walked up to the information desk. "Hey, Kumitso-san, could you inform Kushin that I have arrived and tell him I'll be in the operating theater." "Right away Keiji-kun." She hastily replied with a fake smile. Quickly she pushed a small button on her earpiece and spoke silently to it. "He should be informed any second now." Keiji nodded in reply and made his way to the operating theater.
With a gulp, and a deep breath, he walked in and slowly pulled the body off his shoulders and placed it carefully on the operating table.
And then he waited.

His sensei seemed eager to experiment and discover the reasons for all the legends and myths surrounding this boys' life. Apparently his abilities were undiscovered and unrecorded. But this discovery would be solely tied to Kushin's abilities and skills in carving old and dead tissue.
But somehow underneath the linen wraps the body seemed not more than a few weeks old, even though it had been decades since his untimely death. The methods employed by the monks and priests in the shrine needed to also be studied, which naturally would also be something on his priority.

He waited patiently.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin had been busy, and for that he felt no apology was required. He was a medical sennin and he had work to do. Things of a personal interest had to take a back seat for Kushin, and that had led to many issues in his life.

Still he arrived and Keiji looked a touch bored and impatient waiting for him. Checking his watch he realized he was well overdue to be here. No matter.

So refresh me on what we have here. He said as he moved to wash his hands and begin his preparations for what he was about to go about doing.

He knew what was going on, what was required, but it was Keiji's job to remember these things as well and to give Kushin any and all information he had on the subject matter.

Otherwise what point was there in having an assistant?

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Keiji's eyes widened slightly as his sensei walked his way in, nonchalant and relaxed as always, as he was checking his watch Keiji bowed quickly in reaction to Kushin's presence. "Sensei!" he said swiftly. Which in response Kushin told him to refresh his memory, naturally Keiji knew that this meant, had his sensei gone senile? Nah, nothing of that sort, Keiji saw it as a form of test to his skills in being his assistant.

"He have a dead carcass, Kushin-sensei" Keiji said with a slight touch of sarcasm as his sensei washed his hands.
"And to my knowledge it's truly dead, retrieved from a tomb underneath the Shrine you sent me to. The body seems to be in perfect condition, as in to my knowledge the body is in fact over hundreds of years old, yet in its bandages and cold catacombs it has been perfectly kept to resemble that of a body only having been dead for maybe a few days."
He held his hand on his forehead in amazement. "I am still baffled by the effectivity of their techniques."

Returning back to the subject at hand Keiji lowered his arms and began to talk again. "To my knowledge from having read the scrolls on the subject of the child, he had some special, significant Bloodline or other special abilities not known before"
or maybe it was simply misunderstood translation or other?
he couldn't stop himself from thinking on the last remark, and not speak it out loud. It wouldn't be a professional statement to make at all.

Walking over, Keiji quickly pulled forth the prepared table with the equipment needed for the examination.
Caliber, Dilator, Clamps, Forceps, Gigli Saw and other assortments of bone cutting equipment, Retractors, the classic Iris scissors he himself tends to carry around, a Trocar, wooden and plastic spatulas, and the different variants of scalpels always prepared for surgery rooms where Kushin was to be. Keiji had studied the equipment and their uses carefully to make sure he always had was needed at the opportune times, especially in the case of surgeries or examinations.
He placed himself next to body and stood respectfully awaiting Kushin to begin his examination.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Come over here. Kushin said to Keiji. It was time to try out a new technique he'd developed.

I want you to activate your byakugan and look at the corpse, examine it in a way that only a Hyuuga can. I'll see through your eyes. Kushin's right hand moved to his lips and his eyes closed once Keiji had moved beside him and his left hand moved onto the boys back.

Okay, lets see what it is that we find here... the voice was Kushin's but it was coming through Keiji's mind.

[ooc: I'll let you examine it lol]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back