Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Boat Ride Mark II [Leaving Country]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Sounds like the tip Souji got was wrong. No matter. A mission is a mission and I’ll find her,” Akechi said to himself, the man standing on the foremast of the enormous ship that he had hitched a ride on. After all, finding someone to accept money for a voyage was rather easy. I mean, he had been smuggling himself on and off of boats since he had escaped from Sunagakure. This was no different.

”According to this map, if they sailed out in this direction during this time of day, and considering the weather and the tides of water they would only be able to go in one direction.” Sayuri had to be saved for Souji’s sake and for the sake of Akechi’s wallet. After all, the man did pride himself on his impeccable mission record and money of all things. Reputation and power were paramount to him… at least for the time being.

In fact, it is what drove him to such lengths to save a girl that he had not a care in the world about. Perhaps it was the reason that got the long haired man hired in the first place.

”Dammit. I really wanted to visit Raiden’s Eye too…”

[S rank - 30 mins to leave the countryside!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back