Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bodies Dipped In Wax (Semi//Private)

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRZZSNAo7TQurl][u]"Holding all my thoughts and screams inside this locket."[/u][/url]"]

Cant help but think I'm wasting time here, holding all my thoughts and screams inside this locket. Images come within the form of a flickering flame, beginning to dim when the light of the library comes to a halt. There is nothing left but an emerald haired woman - lost within the horrors, within the anxiety of her own past. If she were able to change everything, if she were able to change her destiny -- then she most certainly would. However, the God that is above us gives us nothing more than one body. The god that loves us for who we are has given us naught but one soul - for us to mold it through life, to define ourselves as exactly who we are and what we can do. The more unfortunate part is that he does not always answer prayers. The moments, when our screams and cries for help and guidance fall upon deaf ears and we become nothing more than stressed, hurt individuals. If only everything bad that we experience could fade away, then maybe...maybe all of this wouldn't happen.

Slow hands travel like spies moving across the lands of the world. They skim across the spine of a single book, gently tapping as if morse code was second knowledge. Sun-drop hues focus upon the outside, hoping one day to be free despite knowing that freedom comes with a price. One that can also mean that your life will too be taken away. However, despite what it is that she is feeling - she accepts everything that has happened. She accepts that she was place upon this earth for a reason. To fight and fight and protect those that she loved. To make sure that her friend, her family and her people do not falter under the hands of enemies. But...It doesn't stop her from being selfish and putting herself first. The hedonistic values of the world weigh in with the general welfare of others. Is it possible that she's wearing another mask or is this who she truly is? A confusing, mad woman that has no true direction in life. A confusing, mad woman that doesn't stop and think, but pursues an endless goal that could mean nothing at the end of her life.

How quaint. How foolishly quaint.

Maybe she'll be able to see the goals of others within this world. If she can find some window of opportunity, some reciprocity of her forgiveness then maybe, she'll truly think that her god is present through all times instead of just the 'good' times. "So what's it gonna be?~ Me or you...You or me?~" She murmurs to herself in a sing-song manner while her free hand grips onto the pencil, scribbling a small doodlebob on the edge of the paper, hoping that he'll come to erase all those that dare to step in her way. "Maybe one day, I'll learn of it...Until then, I guess I should wait.." Mmmbuh.​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
TYJl6R8.png

nc6vOFe.png
fTDshir.png

Within the wonders of the institute, the Nara would casually stroll forward, digits running along the spines of each individual volume as if memorizing them with a mere touch. Lingering not too far behind was that of Kuma, his faithful feline which had been a bit altered for reasons he didn't have to tell the common man of. Only that of faint growls were enough to alert him that his companion had picked upon the scent of another, though this wasn't considered a threat until actions were made towards the pair.

As for Keiko? One can could say that she was sleeping for the time being. To use said terminology was often more sensitive towards the children that grew to love her bubbly personality.

"Mmm . . ."<i></i> his baritone vocals radiating outwards, though the hum would only carry no more than a few isles over. Another wave from his feline would indicate the exact location of the other was becoming closer, far too close. No matter, he would quench his curiosity; as this fowl were going to play cat for the day with five lives. Peeking around the corner would be a pair of sky blue Rinnegan, a tad bit closer to the carpeting would be another similar set with a feline glimmer. "Are you going to write something useful?"<i></i> he questions before waving his hand to the side, the feline disappearing into a puff of smoke.

Sho would dawn himself upon the closest chair, leaning forward with a faint smirk. "Thanks the heavens you didn't become a painter, you wouldn't sell to well."<i></i> he would begin before taking a pause, "Your hands are quite lovely, they speak of something far more useful than drawing.<i></i> he gestures before leaning back.

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRZZSNAo7TQurl][u]"Holding all my thoughts and screams inside this locket."[/u][/url]"]

I will be the miracle. A small smile finds itself appearing upon her lips. She had not though that those very words would pop up within her head but they seemed to make sense now. They seemed to fall into all of the right places that she had been thinking about, which is a good thing! A very, very good thing to have an epiphany - to become the miracle that many people do not wish to bare. To become a literal devil and an angel at the same time. Reality is hers to bend - heaven and hell are hers to manipulate. The only thing that happens to stand in the way would be fear. Which leads to one thing and one thing only. "I'm afraid that if I put all my thoughts upon a paper, that it wouldn't be able to take them. The world isn't ready to read what's on my mind.." She utters while beginning to chuckle once more, her topaz hues meeting the gaze of the tiger, only for it to poof out of existence.

With nothing more than a shake of her head - she finds herself becoming a little perplexed. "You should feel ashamed of yourself. Even the most ugly of creatures and creations have been made famous. Even the simplest drawing like this box-man that I created. I could have millions of yen if I played my cards right. After all, there is always probability within the world, yes? I don't believe in a zero-percent chance in anything unless my opponent thinks that he or she can beat me." Sasa would murmur while crossing one leg over the other, the pencil in hand clattering against the table.

"I've been thinking about what you said earlier and trying to come up with ways to tell you that you were wrong. But instead of me sending it through a letter, I'll simply tell you here now. " She adds while her smile begins to fade ever so slowly. "Fear doesn't mean that we all are cowards. Fear simply means that we have something to fight for - that we are afraid of losing everything that we have. While fear can easily be conquered - there will always be the darkness behind your eyes that tell you that maybe...you were wrong. That maybe, things wont go as perfect as planned. It's kinda strange though, as to how fear goes. It can either make you shrink or it can make you into something that is completely different." She adds while beginning to chuckle softly. Fight or flight. "Have you ever seen a dog become cornered? How it attacks only out of pure fear of something? How it loses all of its will and mind just so it can survive?" she adds while beginning to tilt her head. "Fear is something that should never be toyed with. And in the end, it is our fears that make us who we are. It is our fear of something that makes us stronger, mister Kazamatsuri." She adds while passing a slow hand through her green locks.​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg

nc6vOFe.png

The Nara would merely tilt his head to the side, a single palm reaching upwards to provide a semi-comfortable perch for his chin. Nonchalantly his free hand would grasp upon the pencil, silently gliding it from her clutches and securing it within his own. "That there isn’t a zero percent chance?”<i></i> he questions before prodding at the parchment.

Carefully his own addition would be added to fantasy-like man, only that of a thin mustache. "I believe I have you beat, Ms. ANBU.”<i></i> he comments gently before sliding the pencil towards her as if issuing a challenge. To be honest this was nothing more than a child’s game, but these were the sorts he felt most comfortable with these days; nothing extreme or requiring excessive energy. "Now I could sell this for no less than one million and one yen, don’t you agree?”<i></i> he asks a in mellow tone, his sky blue eyes blazing.

Unfortunately the beacon would falter, her words were now challenging and requiring him to process a few excess words for the time being. In turn his smirk would fade ever so slowly, "Perhaps in your world, but to remain inside such a world is boring.”<i></i> he retrieves the pencil once more to add further illustrations.

48dfda6709bca874710df83fd66daed4.png

The writing utensil would plop against the table top, his gaze traveling upwards to greet her own. ”Do you understand the difference here? You drew a single . . . thing. I draw the rest of the world as I see fit. Flight or fight? Your world, not mine.”<i></i> he chuckles gently before lowering his vocals into an icy whisper, ink oozing from his fingertip to expunge upon the drawing once more, ”In my world . . ."<i></i>

e2c66394c8c36f5d787d5eb25d251713.png

"If I simply become the monster, what is fear to me then?”<i></i> he'd question before truly allowing for the portrait to no longer be a concern of his. It also went without saying that it was a Kami-given gift that the male was not an artisan for he wouldn't be able to sell enough to eat a single meal; a true terror. At times each individual was blessed with being able to be born with gifts that the norm could only dream of acquiring, that is what it meant to be a shinobi or kunoichi; at least in his opinion. On a side note, hopefully their conversation would continue, for it had been quite sometime since the Nara had allowed himself to indulge in leisure, though his facial features would never give way to such a notion.

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Correct. No matter what happens - I believe that a zero percent chance does not exist if and only if they are not my enemies." She says softly while beginning to chuckle once more. She found herself digging deeper into her mind, the inner workings of how she reated herself. How she made herself look to other people. Soft, kind - while there is something sinister that lays deep within her soul, awaiting to stir Awaiting for the right moment to make itself known to others. Dangerous, a contradiction to both life and reality - for it is all within her hands and within her blood. Speed, the thrill - they all come hand in hand with this. They all make her whom she is. A sly fox, a devil. Nevertheles, she allows him to take the parchment and pencil from her clutches, her own smile beginning to widen in anticipation of what he could have made out of her drawing.

"What makes you think that you would have me beat.. My drawing skills are quite advanced, infact -- I don't believe that anyone would ever be able to beat me in something that I enjoy doing so much." She says in a matter-of-fact tone. Only to laugh once more. "Adding things around the world does not make it yours." She says softly while trailing a hand through her cherub curls. "The person who started it off, the person who used their mind to create something is able to change it once more. To erase the blemishes that were written by others and correct their mistakes." She adds while looking towards his sky blue eyes - the rinnegan making her that much more curious.

"You cannot call yourself a monster if you are not a monster." She adds while beginning to laugh once more. "And aside from that, even monsters have something that they are afraid of. Do you not have someone that you care about, Kazamatsuri Sho? Don't you have anyone that you are afraid of losing -- or is that what you constantly tell yourself?" Sasa asks while tilting her head, her hands falling down in a clasp infront of her. "You say so many things, yet you do nothing to prove that statement. The only thing that I have seen that is quite intriguing are those eyes --- and I must say, they are quite common, except for the color. The blue is quite exquisite." She murmurs. "However, if you could tell me more of your abilities then maybe I'll change my mind about how I view you. After all, we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, even though we do all the time."​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg

nc6vOFe.png

The Nara would merely allow himself to chuckle, Sasa’s words were amusing and to dip his toes into the waters of being antagonized deemed itself fun for the moment. With that in mind his leg would plunge forth and soon his full body, for the male didn’t merely feel the waters, he dove fully in. "A monster is merely what you make it out to be, you want proof?"<i></i> he inquires with a glint within his spiral eyes. His palm still provided a perch for his chin, however his free hand would stretch towards the ceiling, fingerings coming together to produce a snap.

A wisp of debris would momentarily gather within the room to reveal the coral haired youth. "Common? A meaningless word for there are far too many common factors we all share."<i></i> he points out in a dull tone. On a brighter notion, the young woman was far more bubbly, "Sho-nii! I found you!<i></i> the blind youth would stare directly towards a nearby book case, hand upon hip. Keiko's facial features would become less friendly, a hand would jolt outwards and ram into the bookcase, cleaving through into the next row. Soon enough a horrified expression would dawn upon the lass, for she was under the impression of, "Sho-nii!? Oh . . . oh no, we need a medical nin! I hit him too hard!<i></i> she calls out before the male would lift his free hand once more.

"That was a bookcase, turn around."<i></i> he murmurs before sighing, his hand wavering around as if a leaf within the breeze. "Sho-nii!"<i></i> she calls out in excitement, her arms draping around Sasa. "You smell lovely today!"<i></i> she coo's before rubbing her face against the emerald locks. ". . ."<i></i> he stares forward, emotionless. The lass would abruptly stand upwards sticking her tongue out, she knew what she was doing.

Sing, that is what he wished for Hashigaki to do for him; to remind him of someone. Let your vocals ring outwards, allow this abyss to know a slice of heaven, murmur the hymns of a higher creature. His fingers would snap once more and within the same interval, not missing a beat, a melody as sweet as a morning dove would ring outwards. Only that of a nod of approval would be given by the male as he silently would come to a full stand, doing his best not to disturb his other.

Without a word his hand would outstretch, grasping upon her neck, his digits crushing against her throat and the vocals hindering; a squelch. Gasps for air, the sign of struggling to allow oxygen to grace her lungs. A look of despair, an expression of utter confusion, and delicate fingers grasping helplessly against his own in forgiveness. Had she not done as he wished? It mattered not as her lifeless frame would be eventually tossed to the side as if nothing more than a rag doll. And what of Sho? He merely would turn about silently, retaking his seat across from the ANBU, "I fear losing nothing, for I can create it again."<i></i> he mutters darkly before the figure would appear behind him once more, her throat healing.

"Sho-nii!"<i></i> a sound of anger, a well placed one at that. Fists would beat against his back, powerful and heavy. Was he monstrous enough yet?

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sasa said:

Peculiar, interest will be forever held within the sights of the target. She does not mind for everything to go as the way it is, because she knows that he too is more of a monster than she'll ever be. It was something about those eyes that made her cautious of people like him. The rings - the windows to the soul. She knows that there are many to a person, but she never met a person that has several bodies and several souls at once. The topaz hues begin to darken ever so slightly while she speaks. "I'm afraid that I would like to see proof, even though I know it is - it doesn't make me not want to solidify what it is that we are talking about." She adds while beginning to clasp her hands together - only for a brighter woman with the same eyes to run forward..

If there were any anime moments that existed in ninpocho, then the face where the character awkwardly laughs would be upon Sasa's features. Her hand slowly moves to the back of her head as she watches Keiko's hand jolt and slam into the book face, only to shake her head. "Ehh....hehe...I think you hit him right on the mark." She says softly while beginning to tilt her head - her own hands beginning to raise into the air, shaking lightly when the woman clings to her features. "Mm-nn...Thank you, Keiko-chan, but I'm afraid that Sho-nii is sitting right infront of me." Sasa was completely unsure if the little girl was blind. But then again, it really didnt matter. To have someone cling to you was a little nice. It made you feel somewhat safe in a world like this, in a world that could either make or break you..

Nevertheless, the demonstration of power was something that she had enjoyed. The singing of a dove, the moment when a cherry blossom collects the dew of this morning's early rain. It was lovely to say the least - but also strange. A slow hand would have moved towards her pocket - her eye narrowing ever o slightly as the honey drop melody took a turn. The throat crackles and jumps for air, delicate fingers cradle against worked hands. Only for the lifeless doll to be tossed away.. "But you cannot recreate the soul." She says while looking towards Keiko's form, her throat healing before Sasa's eyes, only to hake her head. "Its something that you and I must not tamper with - but I see that you don't mind playing within dark arts." She murmurs while beginning to smile. "I too have done something that was wrong.."

If one was capable of being a sensor, then they would have noticed that her chakra was not the same as everyone elses. She was neither dark nor light - but something that breathed reality's energy. Nevertheless, the cursed seal that was upon her form would have began to activate - runic glyphs trailing across skin as she speaks.

"No matter how many things you lose and you create again, you'll never have it be the same as it was before. You'll never escape the reality that once you've killed something off - you'll never get it back. The innocence, the mind, the soul - all of these are a sacred part of us as human beings and if that is lost then all you have is nothing more than a mere shell." She says while beginning to look towards Keiko's form. "I'm not entirely sure if I am right - because I'm going off of old sayings. But for these people to have the same exact eyes as you -- are you not controlling them?" She murmurs. Yes, the eyes are windows to the soul. But that doesn't mean that it applies within this current situation, Sasa. Then again, one could say that she was simply confirming what he did. That he took the free will of himself away and killed it off, only to revive it. Strange and confusing. But he showed her. v~v;​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
ujYYWeK.png

nc6vOFe.png
GIPbOhb.png

An inquisitive expression would be aimed towards the young woman, the Nara allowing his palm to be used a perch for his chin once more. Keiko throughout the entire ordeal continued to hammer away at his spinal cord, far from comforting; however enough to cause bruises as she wished to do in the first place. To state such as a thing as controlling was humorous as none would understand that he allowed portions of himself to be displaced into different corpses and blanking out his mind to forget they were all one in the same . . . on most days.

In the end the Nara would allow himself to smirk before posing a question for the lass before him. "Is there any reason to believe such a silly thing?"<i></i> he offers before allowing for Keiko to address the situation. "Why would I harm myself?" she inquires before flicking the back of Sho's skull, though he wouldn't flinch from the action. "You are silly, ANBU-onee-chan."<i></i> she murmurs gently before wrapping her arms around the shoulders of the raven locked male. "In your world that may be truth, but in mind? Who knows."<i></i> he offers before eying the woman's shoulder. "At one point that was a rarity, now everyone and their oba-san have one."<i></i> he sighs while allowing his own to creep along his neck momentarily.

Did she come to the same conclusion those who stuck around him with normally became aware of? That the male was a bit off his rocker and some days more so than that? Difficult to say, but he damn sure knew how to put on a convincing act with himself and that was hard to refute.

On an entirely different note, the Nara would lean forward allowing for the petite lass tightly clung to him to travel forward as well. "What sort of monster are you hiding in yourself?"<i></i> he would inquire dully, before leaning forward a bit more, "Perhaps something greater?"<i></i> he offered in a tease before reclining into his seat once more. A hand would suddenly jolt upwards, Keiko furiously waving her hand back and forth, "Question!"<i></i> she pauses momentarily, "Can you really consider it dark arts, if it is your gift? Does a painter consider himself playing with the fingertips of the devil just so he can draw beautifully?"<i></i> she inquires and leaving the Nara expressionless. "Does he?"<i></i>

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sasa said:

You're so afraid to cry, but your heart is feeling dry - it's time to change. Topaz hues would have given him the same look tinged with nothing more than innocent curiosity. It is burning through her veins, lost and trapped between the momentum of thoughts traveling through her mind. How could it be that someone possessed the ability to control other people. How could it be that he was able to hold onto another person in this manner and what became of the girl after the experiment was done? Was it painful? Was she going to die? The woman's gaze would have adverted towards the window - the first signs of rain beginning to appear once again. "There are several reasons as to why someone would harm themself. One, is to make a point." Checku-mateu~ Nevertheless, it doesn't mean that se's going to continue to argue against the fact. Something had told her that she was on the right path to finding out more of the ability. But it was something that she never truly wished to experience. To look through the eyes of so many people. To have an overload of thoughts and actions under one mindframe. It seems to be very exhausting...

"I'm aware that cursed seals are quite common nowadays, but many people do not have ones that truly fit them." Sasa murmurs softly while beginning to tilt her head. "There's a difference between having a cursed seal for a purpose and a cursed seal for fighting and bloodlust." The woman would have uttered while beginning to move a hand through her emerald locks. "Which is the thing that separates the peculiar and uncommon from the common and dull." She adds while her lips begin to form a slow smile. "One day, I would like to show you what it is that I could do with mine. I would like to show you how fast the world would change around you..." She adds while beginning to tilt her head. "Maybe one day.." She adds while looking towards the Nara..

"And what sort of monster am I hiding inside of me...?" She asks while beginning to shift within her seat. "I'm afraid that I hold no monster that is inside of me. The only thing that I believe would be quite dangerous would be me - myself. If that is what you speak of then I suppose that I am the 'monster' that is here." Control. Losing control, is that what he means. " Or maybe something that is beyond me..Nevertheless.." She adds while looking towards Keiko's form before concluding that the male infront of her was definitely crazy. "It depends on his skill before hand.." She adds while looking up towards the ceiling, "And his goals for the future." She murmur, crossing one leg over the other. " The painter can play with the devil's fingertips to get what it is that he wants but in the end, the ultimate sacrifice would be his soul. No matter what it is that the painter will do, no matter his riches - he'll still be condemned." She adds while looking towards Sho's cerulean hues. "The gift that you speak of isn't something that you are born with. It is given by something other than yourself. Or you take it from others. Drawing beautifully doesn't allow you to draw deadly, poisonous things like the belladonna. Instead, you should use your newfound skill to draw an escape route for yourself when you need it the most."

"After all, we all are running from something, are we not?~"​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
ujYYWeK.png

nc6vOFe.png
GIPbOhb.png

To imagine a scene where a youthful painter would trail the fingertip of a devil to bring into existence a masterpiece was a bit farfetched; however Sho would give into the imagery for the time being. Within short succession a faint chuckle would spew forth from his lips, Keiko’s hand would quickly muffle the sound of the male. "Is it something that was given to me?"<i></i> he ponders aloud, though the words were a bit distorted due to the lasses hand. The Nara disagreed completely, but he wasn't sure if the kunoichi before him was eager to dabble into a conversation regarding that of genetics. After all, it was hardly uncommon for a child to be born with a different bloodline than the parent, extremely rare; however it did occur periodically.

"Escape route? What does that look like?"<i></i> the youth would inquire of before the Nara would remove her digits from encasing his lips. It was always quite an experience to speak to two at once, rather than a single. Never the least the shinobi wouldn't interject and would take the time to dwell on using a Curse Seal for purpose versus blood thirst. From experience, the Curse Seal had never had a true purpose, no one made it beautiful as it only brought out the ugly within everyone. Those who promised to use it for protection often fell victim to the darkness and ran a muck; even till this day he had yet to be proven otherwise.

For instance, in his youth he often traveled with his cousin Takumi; a fearless and loyal family member. Unfortunately a curse seal made him go a bit ballistic a few times and the same held true for Taro; another powerful male within his family who had a strong sense of leadership. The point remained that even the most powerful who leaned towards justice even fell into the clutches of the beast known as power.

"Curse Seals are an oddity, would you mind showing me yours? I wish to see which purpose yours has."<i></i> "Ooooooh, show me too!"<i></i> the blind lass would yell excitedly, pressing her chin upon Sho's shoulder.

[OOC: Short post before work, sorry.]

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sasa said:
[legend="[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRZZSNAo7TQurl][u]"Your love has me lookin' so crazy right now..."[/u][/url]"]

There are things within this world that are given to us in exchange for things that we have done. There is no such thing as right or wrong and they were simply outlooks upon life, the way we are raised by other people. No matter what happens, no matter how many people you save or what you take or hand to others, you will never truly be soon as good and you will never truly be seen as evil. No, there is no such thing as pure evil. These are all just shades of love that come in many, many different forms. However, the many people don't understand that it's okay to love someone enough to save them --- but it's much better to love someone enough to kill them.

"That is not for me to confirm, only you. If it is given to you then I believe that I am right in my assumption. You either take them or it is given to you, is it not? You simply cannot have anything like that, yes?~" She questions, her sundrop hues beginning to flicker curiously. Her hands slowly begin to move through her emerald locks while curiosity tinges her tone. There was no more sinister moments within her speech but a child-like curiosity that suddenly changed the entire air of the conversation. Nevertheless, the woman could only do more than tilt her head. Green locks pooling on the edg eof the table while she begins to laugh lightly. "An escape doesn't have to look any certain way at all. An escape can be a person, it can be a thing, or really....just an opening. Nevertheless, it's a gateway to get away from something that is harming you, that is hurting you.." She says softly while beginning to shake her head, her own hand tapping on the desk before she was asked a strange question...

"My curse seal's purpose isn't for those who are not close to me to witness. It is something that I do not ever truly wish to become. But then again, we all have our own beings, yes? I am a monster anyway, so I truly...truly, have nothing to lose." She adds while slowly comes to a stand. A slow hand would raise towards her neck, the cursed seals markings beginning to travel over her body, staining pale, iridescent skin. "My purpose..." In all reality, she truly has no purpose. "My purpose.." Her body is set ablaze, fire travels through her veins and seeps into the marrow of her bones. Everything begins to crack and break as she disfigures and blooms infront of company, becoming nothing more than a white lotus flower.

"My purpose is nothing..."​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
ujYYWeK.png

nc6vOFe.png
GIPbOhb.png

Diligently the males sky blue hues would trail after the delicate doll quality digits of Sasa, in turn trailing towards the emerald locks. “It’s not often that one has a hair color such as yours, I find it interesting.” He compliments gently before allowing himself to ponder up the inquiry returned upon him. Fortunately before the Nara would have to respond he would bear witness towards the extraordinary event known as a Curse Seal transformation sequence. "Lotus fire flower? Interes-"

Abruptly the shinobi would be silenced, Keiko instantly leaping upon the table top, causing the piles of text to slam against the floorboards below. Even with the colossal amount of noise, the female would not falter from her next action. Swiftly a single hand would jut out forward, bending to slide across her chest, and her eyes coming to a close. “Power on!” she would chime, her own runes flushing to the surface, appearing on the corner of each eye. A single arc would form from each, slithering towards her chin before criss-crossing in a dramatic fashion down the remainder of her body. “They form the markings of wings upon my back as well!” she insists before turning about full force upon the table.

In a single instance the faint sounds of a zipper would ensue, her shoulder blades being revealed towards the ANBU, and the sight of runic wings bearing towards the light.

Only that of a faint sigh would erupt from the lips of Sho, he allowed his others to go a bit too far when he relaxed in the slightest. No words would be spoken as the runic marks would cease, retreating from which in they came as the lass would plop beside him once more. “If you serve no purpose then you don’t have a future.”he comments darkly. "If were expecting me to clichély offer you a purpose . . . I hope I didn’t let you down. I do not offer such things.” he leans forward upon his hands, facial expression going slate blank.

“Concerning what I can have?” he begins to laugh, a single hand streaming through his raven locks before settling below his left eye. “I. Can. Have. Anything. I. Wish.” he murmurs before lowering his tone into a fierce baritone, “I can be anyone I wish. Life is far more entertaining that way.” he comments before gesturing towards his left, Keiko - who would only continue to stare forward innocently.

All the beautiful Konoichi around the around the world, working hard to get that yen . . .

[MFT]

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sasa said:
[legend="[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRZZSNAo7TQurl][u]"Because you're out of this world.."[/u][/url]"]

Galaxy, space, and time.

The body is set aflame. There is pain and pleasure within the remnants of her heart. This feeling, the feeling of emptiness, loss of self, the rage. She feels as if she no longer belongs to the world. She feels as if she is separate, disconnected from everything else that she ever desired. It hurts. It hurts, but at the same time -- She cannot help but to be this way. They say that god separates people from others because of their worth. They say that god has a plan in the future for those whom he sets aside but for now, there is nothing that is breaking the mold. The door that has been shut for a clean decade. No..Nothing at all. It makes her wonder if there is ever anything within the sky. If there is something that can truly answer the prays of Iwagakure's stone ninja. Or if all of this is nothing more than a mere fairy tale. Crimson hues fall upon the Kazamatsuri before hands move into ghostly locks.

"..." There was something about those words that had made a faint smile appear upon her lips. Something that made her think of when she was nothing more than a mere kid. Runes appear, markings of ancient scriptures. Dark magic and devils have placed themselves in and on keiko's body, even Sasa has to be reminded that no matter how innocent the girl is - that she too possesses a side that is darker than hell. "They are beautiful wings. Perhaps one day, you'll truly be able to fly, Keiko-chan. I believe in you.." She adds while beginning to shake her head.

"Why would I ask a new-comer for a purpose. Why is it that you think that I would place you that high upon a pedestal within my life when I hardly know you." She says while beginning to tilt her head. "There is nothing cliche asking for help or giving help, but do know...That there is nothing that you have that I want. Otherwise...I'd take it from you." She says softly while the runes upon her body slowly disappear. The white locks replacing themselves with emerald cherub curls. "There are some things that you are able to possess and there are some things that you can hold on to. Unfortunately, no matter what it is -- you cannot truly have what you want." Because how can you have something you want when you..want everything?

"I think life is more difficult that that. I'm sorry, but we see things differently.."​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
ujYYWeK.png
kTWWi6T.png

nc6vOFe.png
GIPbOhb.png
0YRrcZA.png

Had the Nara rubbed a wound upon the woman before him in a negative manner? Had the flesh begun to churn and the frail scab removed as if fishing against the grains upon sand paper? In short, a sour puss.

“If you weren’t, then you wouldn’t have stated to someone you recently met that you lacked a purpose in life. That seems . . .” he would pause before tilting his head to the side, a single finger prodding against his chin, “Boring.” he bluntly states before correcting his posture. In the heat of the moment his index and thumb would greet one another in a brilliance of harmony. A faint echo would lapse throughout the halls of learning and from beneath a figure would arise from the depths of his soul.

Brilliant flames, embers piercing outwards against the ceiling would masterfully avoid any stray pieces of parchment. Swiftly the Nara would wrap a single arm around the male, his facial expression quite stoic. Nerves of steel, unmoving for all and a solid foundation of any family. “If I require family? I create it.” he murmurs darkly, leaning closer to the newcomer, his lips pressing against the right earlobe of the silent male, “Isn’t that right, Ta. Ku. Mi. San?” his teeth faintly pressing into the tender flesh.

Sho’s eyes would waver towards Sasa, his icy tundra gaze unmoving. The wicked smirk upon his lips widening significantly before a pair of hands would abruptly slam upon the table top. A furious Keiko would rear a fist back, aimed directly towards her other, “Sho-nii!” the venom in the once kind girls vocals had entirely dissipated, replaced with scorching emotions. It was a rare treat to view his little lady so suddenly showing her true colors, she adored the path modeled after Takumi for she missed him quite dearly.

A mighty roar from the once delicate creature as the clenched fist screeched towards his visage. With a single pop, the girl would vanish to cool her head. “Our view points are different, but think what you want.” he murmurs before gingerly flicking his tongue across his own lips. Tasty.

“Tell me, do you not wish to serve an actual purpose? Does this village offer you none?”

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sasa said:
[legend="[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRZZSNAo7TQurl][u]"A purpose..My purpose..?"[/u][/url]"]

There are some things that we cannot just say. The words that are meant to spill from our lips are beyond our mind and capabilities. Instead, we lie here, hurting and crying because we do not know what to look forward to. It's not because we loathe the way life is...No, way can love the very idea of life and death, it's just the fact that we loathe reality. We hate the way it happens, we hate how we become something that we could have changed a long time ago. And it is these things that eat us up inside, these things that make us feel another way than what we're supposed to. Hive-minded, Drone. We are used to listening and getting orders, but we are not used to our own freedom.

A hand slowly raises towards supple lips. Sun drop hues seem to narrow ever so slightly. "What does that matter? I could say it to whomever I want and I can still say that I am not asking for that person to give me a purpose. It is my outlook upon my life. If I do not have a purpose, then I will merely search for one. Is that too hard for you to understand?" The woman asks, gentle fingers tapping at the bottom of her lip while she gazes up towards the ceiling, her mind working like gears as she attempts to figure out his next move. Nevertheless, the woman would be nothing short of amazed as she watches golden cinders pierce - becoming nothing more than a man...

She merely shakes her head while watching the interaction, her hand dropping from her lips while she shakes her head. "Once again, you are a foolish man. From what I can understand -- you are unable to create a family. No, you are only able to add on to what is given to you." She says while beginning to chuckle lightly. She knows that he controls each of them. She knows that her morals are being tested and he is clearly pushing every boundary that he can to get a simple reaction out of her. But the only thing that he'll receive would be nothing more than an arch of the eyebrow. His mannerisms were unreadable, and she couldn't tell what or whom she had let within the village. All she knows was that this was no mere man, but someone who attempted to pose as a god. Creating families, dwelling in the matters of life and death, he aimed to defy the boundaries of man and evolve into the more. The advanced.

"The village offers me plenty of purpose. I could waste my life as an ANBU, protecting those that I do and do not love. However, there are some things that I would like to do in order to become different --- like you." She says while beginning to smile. "I do not wish to dwell within arts like yours, but I only wish to evolve and become better. That is why I have this..." She murmurs, gesturing to the cursed seal that is upon the left side of her rib cage. "Along with my other abiliites..." she murmurs. "I assure you though...That when I do reach that level, then I will be able to do many things." Perhaps her conquest was confusing to those that dont understand. She doesnt wish to go through the heart ache and pain for the second time. But she does wish to ascend to a new level. To be able to control, dictate the actions of others around her. Not for pure pleasure, but for the sake of knowing what its like of being in charge. Of being the one that people looked to for answers -- and not being the one that listens to them. How Dificil.
[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back