Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bonding Blades [Req. Sunuke]

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“501... 502... 503...” the girl grunted under her breath as sweat fell from her brow onto the grassy surface below her. “504... 505... 506.” She continued. Through the trees and patches of Kumogakure's Ancient Forest stood a petite girl one-handed on a mossy rock. Her feet dangled in the air as she poised herself with concentrated balance. This feat was difficult, but it was not as taxing as sustaining the collection of stones that surrounded her midair. Using her affinity in kinesis, the shinobi, dressed in her typical kunoichi gear with her village's headband dangled from her neck, kept rocks afloat with her chakra as her body physically maintained a handstand position. Although either wasn't too hard to accomplish individually in the allotted time, performing both proved consuming. Her rigorous training was necessary; she yearned for growth physically and mentally. Suika huffed in exhaustion, but remained in her meditative state. “518... 519... 520...” She then heard a crackling noise. Her ears perked. What was that?

Flipping to her feet, the girl held out her hand and manifested her ghostly blade, Haru no Tamashi. It was in the shape of a ninjato, fitting to her size and style of battle, and radiated a spiritual aura that burst with a silent intensity. Her senses were on alert as her cool magenta eyes scanned the area around her. After a few seconds of anticipation, a doe-eyed deer appeared from the coverings of thistle, branches, and bushes. Suika sighed. Another false alarm. She wasn't usually so quick to respond to unknown presences, especially in the forest of all places, but she's been more guarded since her encounter with demons in the mountains. One could never be too wary.

She flipped her sword and pointed it out before her. Although today's scheduled course was for endurance, her blade had already been summoned. Might as well make good use of it. Suika swung her blade and performed swift combos against the air. She still retained some hovering rocks from her prior exercise, so used that as target practice. Soon, they all descended to the ground as she took a few more huffs. The kunoichi felt wiped, but decided to push herself further. Gripping her ethereal weapon tight, it's aura glowed even greater. She was ready for more training. “I push myself...” she passively mused as she swung her ninjato, “...I push myself not only for survival, but so that other don't have to.” Again, the ghostly girl continued.

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Serenity was a rare essence to feel in the air of most places that housed people. The only places that really allowed peace to breathe were forests like this (despite its dark stories and potential threats that lurked in the depths of the forest but that was for another time), and outside the villages where settlements were far between.

Walking in just his samurai robe, some pants to keep his legs warm, and the usual ninja tabi that many people had, Sunuke would find himself here once more. His sword would be on his side, kept inside the hilt was the holy energy of the blade.

Most people kept themselves behind the walls for most of their lives, never really seeing what dangers and wonders were abounding in the world where shinobi weren’t so safe. No, instead Sunuke had longed to see what it was like outside again. Itchy feet had made him sneak through the gates at dawn , and return at night, only to repeat it more often than not.

The daydreaming that the Nanjirou had been thinking of had not stopped him from walking down one of the paths that ninja had created over decades of erosion. He was accompanied by his ancestral spirit, Sunuke, that despite the same name held no connection besides being Nanjirou. What it didn’t account for was that there were twigs on the floor that could create a sound that attracted unwanted attention.

CRACK

The oaf had just gone and stepped on a bunch of twigs, snapping them all with one heel. He paused as the wildlife around him fled from him and into the bushes slightly further away. Deer, birds, beholders, whatever else there was in the ancient forest had jolted away from the loud sound. The Nanjirou, however, was paralysed with nerves.

He paused, slowly moving his hand to his sword just in case. But nothing moved. The air was just as still and serene as it was before he completely ruined it by stepping on some debris.

”T-that was close,” he murmured, slowly stepping off the twigs and letting out a long sigh. His dark eyes would still look around… just in case there was still a threat who stayed around and waited for him.

His eyes would catch the light that shone from some kind of radiance in the not too far distance. Behind a bunch of bushes and coverings were the unmistakable aura of a person doing… something. Whatever it was it was worth investigating.

I mean I don’t really have much to live for right now… might as well see what we’re going to encounter, he thought to himself. Crouching low and quickly to a tree that was close to this aura. His spiritual companion would follow behind, keeping an eye on whatever else was around them, be it beast or spiritual haunting.

He would then scramble up onto it, and peek out to see what was going on. Whatever curiosity he had inside him was growing as his head and neck began to stretch out from behind the tree he was hugging onto dear life.

It appeared to be a young woman, probably from Cloud just training by herself. She glowed a radiant aura of light as she was swinging something that seemed… out of this world. It was a strange object, as if she was using a spiritual sword of her own. But her technique… why was she just swinging it around as if swinging at the air would practice anything.

No resistance training, no training with targets… oh Kami-sama this reminds me of when I was starting out… He smiled and shook his head, taking it upon himself to show her how it should be done. No way is she going to get better by just swinging the sword around.

He would move himself around to the front of the tree and onto a branch, and would call out to her.

”You’re not going to hit anything with swings like that,” brash and honest just like how anyone likes to have their introductions to him. ”The air isn’t a good way to hit anything. No one but the dumbest of fighters will leave themselves that open.

His dark eyes would be strained from trying to see through the light aura. His dark eyes would be studying over the young woman to try and gauge her a bit more.

MFT - 718 words

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she continued to shift into different stances and execute various combos, the former gypsy almost entered into a type of dance. Slash here, jab there, faux-counter there – she performed her flurry of silent blows. It was then that a deeper, masculine voiced pierced through the quiet veil around her. Her magenta eyes instantly darted to the man as she did a quick scan of his person. He was definitely an adult, contrary to herself, and held attributes associated with a fully grown male. More interestingly, he had eyes that appeared darker than his hair. It reminded her of midnight, even from their distance. She blank curiously as he critiqued her form.

Typically, the Genin would be wary of the mystery man before her, but after all the crap she's been through with demons lately, even the most crooked of humans were welcomed. She called out to him. “Thanks for the criticism, stranger.” She hopped from the mossy rock to the ground. Her blade still shined with a light aura. “I'm assuming you're an expert swordsman of some sort?” Her tone was partially sarcastic, but was inquisitive enough that her question was left open for answer. With a few quick stretches, she continued her spiel.

“What would you do different?”
Her calm, questioning eyes kept glued to the man's figure and his movements. In her mind, it wasn't impossible that he, indeed, was some type of blademaster. His attire seemed different enough; it almost appeared as if he wasn't from around these parts. More coincidental things occurred in the village, strangely enough. Either that, or this guy was just another needless critique. Suika held slight intrigue.

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed in all the majesty of the aura the young lady had been wielding, he had forgotten to actually get a good look at her (despite really having time to have a look). With her purple eyes and matching hair colour it seemed like an oddity, but between families that can grow ten times in size, multi-armed shinobi, and people who can control the weather? Purple is kind of normal compared to that.

She didn’t seem to flinch, instead confident enough to riposte his words with sarcastic wit. A sharp tongue to match the funny looking weapon she seemed to wield. It gave off an eerie feeling for him, and just looking at it gave a small shiver of fright for a reason. But he had to keep his cool… she was just a little girl after all.

Sunuke smiled and nodded, jumping off the tree and nearly slipping off the branch he was on. He landed the fall with just enough grace to make it seem all like part of the plan. His ancestral spirit would stay and watch from the branch, shaking his head at how the missing-nin landed.

”You are indeed correct. I am Nanjirou Sunuke, the great swordsman of the Fire Country, home to the Samurai.” Despite the fact the Samurai were beaten back in a liberation attempt by the current citizens of Konoha. ”I am from a line of Nanjirou, the greatest sword clan to exist.” Despite Sunuke running away before he got through most of his training…

He stepped a bit closer, and examined the weapon, before looking at the size of the girl. He was surprised on how she could wield such a weapon at that size. Maybe she was a lot stronger than she looked.

”You’re just striking at the air, my new student.” He had decided she would be his student just because she was using a sword. ”Shinobi aren’t air, as much as they’d like to pretend they could move like it. Unless your enemy is actually the air itself then you’re not really going to be fighting like that. Firstly slashing an enemy is a lot slower and messier once you nick their body with your weapon, and secondly shinobi move… a lot.”

Sunuke would look through his pouches, before pulling out a scroll and placing it on the floor. He would make some handseals, before dropping his hand down on the scroll and watching a large blast of smoke rise from where the scroll once was.

Instead a training dummy would appear, looking sort of like a dumb version of the man in front of Suika. It even had the same attire and a wooden sword in a poorly made sheath. But it was something to start with.

”If you’re going to hit something that’s in place, at least make it something with a little resistance to your hit. Not the air, unless you’re trying to fight ghost people but they don’t really exist.” Another lie, since there was one in the trees right now.

"Well go on then, show me how strong you are. I want you to break it down into sticks!"

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suika blank curiously as the man hopped from the tree and almost slipped from the branch he stood on. It was subtle enough that anyone with an average eye wouldn't catch sight of it, but the kunoichi was one with a type of otherworldly perception that allowed her to peer through the cracks of motives and occurrences. It was no biggie, though. This acted as another layer she tacked onto the man as she subconsciously attempted to piece him together. As the man entered an introduction, Suika's expression slanted. So he was an expert swordsman? A Nanjirou, no less. He reminded her of her teammate, Eishi, and the pride he had over his weapon and Taijutsu ability. Seemingly enough, it appeared to have been a clan trait. The girl was slightly intrigued.

As the man stepped closer, however, her guard widened as she gripped firmly her spiritual weapon. It was reflex mostly, but it was always wise to exercise caution in the presence of strangers. He then elaborated on his prior critique and uttered a phrase that lifted the girl's eyebrow.

Student? This man was mad.

Never quick to reply, she watchfully observed his next delegations. He summoned a dummy, a torn-up version of himself, and challenged the girl's strength and resolve. She grinned as her eyes revealed a fiery edge. “Sure thing, Master.” she sang with an amused, almost sarcastic tone. “Matter of fact, I do fight ghost people, but that tale can be shared later. I'll speak more with the swing of my sword. ” She positioned herself in an offensive stance. “I am Suika, by the way, nice to meet you.” It wasn't even half a second that the girl dashed like lightning toward the dummy. With swift movement, she swung her blade with finesse and expertise. Not being an expert swordsman herself, it would probably be obvious that she showcased many weak points and openings in her form and assault. Regardless, she prepared herself for a counter as she entered a flurry of deft combos.

“This is not hard at all, Sunuke-sensei.” she continued to entertain him with such titles. She positioned her blade. “Why don't you show me what you got?” She knew that it was unwise to challenge someone who most likely outclassed her, but she was overcame with a sense of a pumped up drive. Her zeal for battle, although never admitted by her, shone through her movements. She was an inquisitive one, too, so she didn't mind exchanging blades and measuring abilities. As the girl persisted, part of her senses were directed near the trees where Sunuke once lingered. Was there someone else there? She could have been just imagining, but she wasn't able to shake off the feeling. A very small part of her, due to this, seemed somewhat distracted.

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her attitude to all this seemed more lacklustre, and non-serious. Is that why she was out here? All alone. Swinging her weapon around like a looney? Her carefree attitude seemed to match her ability to use a weapon. Maybe it was just something a Nanjirou could detect, the flaw of someone’s fighting technique that is.

He watched her take a more aggressive stance, holding her weapon and introducing herself as Suika. It would soon be after that the little girl would dash towards the dummy of him, and unleashing her assault on the poor wooden dummy. It would take he hits like a champ, swinging left and right in its place while the little swordswoman would bring hell and ruin upon its ply self.

”No it’s definitely not hard to hit a puppet that’s standing still,” he remarked, shaking his head a little as if it was kind of obvious to everyone around them. Even the forest creatures would know that hitting a stationary target was easy enough. But she seemed a lot more pumped to try fighting something that actually moved and did do things. In this case it seemed to be her choice of opponents was Sunuke.

”Show you what I’ve got?” the Nanjirou asked, putting a finger to his chin and thinking for a second. ”I mean sure, I’ll just use the basic attacks and try and be as light as possible so you don’t get hurt… Couldn’t really get in trouble with my sister if I ended up hurting one of her Cloud nin…” He shrugged and drew his weapon. It looked like just a simple stick, before the holy energy of the Blade of the Sun began to surge and form into a sword.

Sunuke would take his stance, combining a few different styles that he has collated in his time training as a swords master. From there he would point his sword towards the girl, smiling with a confident grin. ”Okay Suika, I want you to try and hit me somewhere. Could be on the chest, or the side, or anywhere. Each time you fail to hit or hit my sword I’m going to try and hit you back.”

He would lift his sword up in front of his hand, before using his other hand to give a come hither action towards the girl.

” Whenever you’re ready to face me, then try and hit me.”

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His attitude was confident and his tone was matter-of-fact. He talked the talk, but could he really swing a blade with proficiency? As Sunuke, her self-proclaimed teacher, uttered a few more remarks, he drew out a plain-looking stick. Suika blank curiously. Suddenly, the branch transformed into a glorious blade that radiated a bright aura. It was in that moment, too, that Suika's demeanor shifted. This change in stance would be instantly noticeable to the former Leaf shinobi, as the girl's fiery passion transitioned into a collected, singular focus. While Suika was a competitive girl, she wasn't an idiot by any means. Her otherworldly perception warned her of the man's potential power. She had to be ready and at the tip of her senses. The girl's own energy appeared to decrease as the form of her weapon grew shorter in size. It was now in the shape of a ninja-to, although smaller, fit more effeciently her physique and swift fighting style. The kunoichi was ready.

“Don't fret about hurting me, Sunu-sensei.”
She already nicknamed him. “I may be young, but I'm not daft and frail. Let's proceed.” Taking heed of his instruction, the girl approached the man with intention. Her stance utilized her defensive technique, but due to her affinity in the illusory arts, her swordsmanship was not affected by her preparedness to counter his strikes. The match began.

Suika took off. Gripping her blade, she attempted a basic strike at the man. There was no point in exerting all her energy at first, she figured. In her mind, it was best to test out his movement pattern and abilities to later exploit them and gain the advantage. She knew this would be difficult, especially considering that his strange stance held no visible opening. After her assault, she'd be ready to dodge or reflect, if she could. Suika rinsed and repeated until she gained a better understanding of his skills.

“You are going light on me,”
she asserted after her last attack, “which is not unwarranted due to our obvious gap in power. But please don't, Sunu-sensei. I rather than be impaled than pitied.” It wasn't a death wish, but she knew her growth in power was to plateau if she didn't strive beyond her limits every now-and-then. While she also recognized she was no match for the man, her resolve was steadfast. The ghostly girl readied herself once more.

“But someone is watching us... can Sunuke sense it, too?”

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She seemed confident in her abilities, despite being a little inexperience in the world. She looked to be maybe at the end of her student days or beginning of her genin years. Despite all that It didn’t stop her from not caring about getting hit in any way.

The poor girl.

”Alright alright I’ll try and not go too easy on you. But remember that’s because you don’t seem to mind about being hurt. His defensive technique mixed with the chakras of the wind style were evident, just like the defensive technique she was obviously using. It was going to make her attacks less likely to hit… unless there was something with that weapon she had on her. It still unnerved him a lot, despite carrying the blessed sword he owned.

She would start running at him, gripping her weapon as to swing with a light swing. He rolled his eyes a little as he stepped back to the side the swing was going. It was all about doing that until she had tuckered herself out from all the excessive fighting.

”I hadn’t even made a swing yet and you think I’m going light!” the Nanjirou would call out before letting out a laugh from the belly. He would instead shake his head before she readied her next strike. ”You’re going to have to do a lot better than a lighter swing to get the better of me.” He would hold his weapon out, turning it to the blunt side before getting ready.

”My turn.”

He would charge at her, the sword out in front of him. If she knew what Nanjirou were about then hopefully she knew that the next move was that he was going to sheath his sword part way there.

As he got close to her the Nanjirou would activate his Battoujutsu, quickly drawing the sword as if to strike using the blunt side at the girl’s arm. His attack would be quick, hoping that the girl had some knowledge of how Nanjirou techniques worked.

”Was the heavy enough for you? Or would you like me to try a little harder?”

MFT 355 words

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Their blade-clashing duel continued.

It was clear that Sunuke, the Nanjirou master, had a lot to say. If his tone sported holes, nothing but confidence would seep out at a continuous rate. Unlike many who boasted, however, the man was backed by clear skill. His unorthodox stance suited him well as he dodged and parried most of Suika's strikes. It was in that instant that he rebuked the girl's careful, light approach.

He was right.

It was okay to formulate a plan by testing your opponent's prowess, but sometimes one had to take risks and give it their best go. Just as the kunoichi realized that, the man finally countered with his own strike. The way he grasped the hilt of his sword... it all looked familiar. Her peer, Eishi, once used a similar stance before executing a taijutsu assault. Although less skillful than Sunuke, the one-armed boy's attack usually happened in almost a blink. Suika expected the same and, in this case, it slightly worked in her favor.

While she wasn't able to evade Sunuke's blow, she was able to anticipate his blunt slash and absorb some of its force with her own weapon. She was pushed about five yards to the side, but the girl managed to stay on her feet. She shot the Leaf shinobi a quickened nod.

“That could've hurt a lot more...” Although she was able to block some of the impact, his sheer power definitely broke through some of her fortified defenses. It hurt, not that she'd show it. Suika continued. “...if you took this an ounce seriously. I apologize, Sunu-sensei. I, myself, have failed to really put myself into this fully. Testing the waters will never allow you to win the race, it seems. Allow me to finally dive in.”

Suika shifted her stance. Although still defensive in appearance, it was apparent that her readiness to counter-strike was heightened immensely in her new formation. Her ghostly blade's aura glowed furiously as its spiritual aura manifested more visibly. “Let's put on a good show for our sole audience member over there.” She was obviously referring to the entity that lurked in the trees near them. She felt the spirit's eyes watching. Was it connected to Sunuke? Possibly. Someone of his level should have noticed such a presence, so it made sense to her that they were somehow acquainted. Her magenta eyes focused on the man. “Let's go!”

She dashed toward the swordmaster. Her movements became increasingly more sharp step-by-step, parry-by-parry. Sunuke would notice that, while she still showcased some inexperience, her assault was now heaps more refined. Her defensive technique had no negative affect to the intensity and precision of her strikes, as her ethereal blade matched her almost ghoulish movements. Suika, as the spar continued, revealed herself to be an almost completely different fighter. She was no match for the man, but she surely wasn't battling with just her shadow anymore.

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl seemed prepared for the Nanjirou’s Battojutsu as she managed to take the rapidly fast slash, and then use her spiritual weapon to take some of the blunt force and hit her a little on the shoulder. All the while Sunuke was smiling, something inside clicked to make him realise that she couldn’t have seen that coming… only a Nanjirou would know another Nanjirou would be able to do such a fast attack… unless she fought one before.

He tried to play off the fact that she (mostly) blocked the attack with her own weapon, obviously it would show that she was stronger than he thought she was. They were making these Cloud shinobi stronger than they used to be. Maybe he would have to look into staying in Kumogakure a little longer to observe this.

”I should’ve not underestimated you there, my little student.” He smiled and bowed to her in respect of her abilities. ”It’s rare to see someone block the Nanjirou’s Battoujutsu, let alone well. But we we must press on with the attacks.”

She changed her stance and began to take note of the ghost to the side of them, causing the Nanjirou to look at Sunuke, and back to Suika. ”Wait you can see gh-“

His sword would clash with hers as she didn’t give him the chance to really get a word in as she began to strike with more confidence. The sweat would begin to arise on the forehead of the Nanjirou as his dodges and parries were becoming more difficult to get in. Usually when someone was in defensive stance it was much easier to dodge their assaults, seeing as they were focused on defending… but Suika? It seemed like it didn’t matter at all.

She was so aggressive with her strikes, that each parry and dodge was only met with another one soon after. Whatever this girl had taken from his one singular hit on her… he dared hit her again.

It would only take a little while before the Nanjirou lost out on a dodge, feeling her blade just graze against his skin. It felt like no other sword he had been damaged by. There was some kind of weird sensation, otherworldly, that he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. In return he would go to swing his sword, using the momentum to actually take his other hand to hit her in the shoulder.

”Hey you got me!” he called out, before stopping. ”It’s not all that often that someone will trip me up and get a hit on me… but you did it!” The Nanjirou beamed a big smile, despite having met the young girl for less than an hour.

”Your attacks, while a little sloppy at first, definitely picked up when you focused a little more at the fight at hand. Your sword fighting doesn’t seem to be affected by using the defensive technique… that’s a peculiar trait you have. Most people lose their offensive power when they use the defensive technique, and I’m no exception on that… I think you’ll do fine as a shinobi!” He smiled as the ghost moved closer after fighting. He looked much like Sunuke in attire, with the samurai cloak and sword by his side.

”This is also Sunuke… some Nanjirou clans seem to name themselves after him, me included. I just so happen to also be best friends wit-” He got a stern look from the spirit. ”I protect him and the ancestral weapon he houses. It’s… complicated how I managed to become owner of the weapon, but it’s certainly unlike the weapon you wield.” Something about Suika’s glowing weapon unnerved him, like the wound didn’t just affect his body but his mind too.

”You did good for a first time practice,” the Nanjirou remarked, patting the girl on the back. ”Not sure if we’ve made a swordsman out of you yet, but you can see why swinging your sword at the air isn’t quite like the real deal, huh?”

MFT 671 words

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Sunuke engaged in dialogue, Suika wasted no time in entertaining his words. After all, when your opponent had the upper advantage due to sheer capability, you had to utilize any opportunity you had. The kunoichi attempted to slice, dice, dodge, and parry the man’s blows. A few of his managed to hit, but her spirit was unshaken as she pressed on with her determined assault. Finally, she was able to land somewhat of a hit. The swordmaster appeared somewhat taken back by it. Unfortunately, he was skilled enough that his performance wasn’t too negatively affected by her slash, but she was pleased that one of her moves finally connected.

“Thanks, Sunu-sensei.” she muttered with a grin as she huffed out from exhaustion. Taking in his praise, it was cued that their little spar had come to an end. Suddenly, her ethereal blade burst into a cloud of spiritual particles as it ascended into nothingness. Suika sighed. Man, what a battle. “Yeah, my fighting style is heavily influenced by my affinity for Genjutsu. Not to give away all my secrets, but I utilize my chakra pulses and flow similarly in my sword Taijutsu as when I’m casting an illusion. Neat trick, I suppose.” Being as cautious of people as she was, she was surprised she unveiled part of her power to this practical stranger. In some ways, this was just a testament of Suika acknowledging the Nanjirou’s strength and accepting his position as her teacher. With magenta eyes that flared with light, spiritual aura, she curiosily observed the spirit that had entered the scene. He had an uncanny resembles to the shinobi, especially from the samurai get-up he wore. Suika smiled with an intrigued expression.

“It's a pleasure to meet you, Sunuke-san.” She bowed her head at the spirit. “It seems the Nanjirou clan holds many mysteries and, with that, an affinity for the spiritual realm themselves. After all, that’s where my sword, Haru no Tamashi, derives.” There she went again revealing her abilities. There was something about the man’s firm, yet relaxed spirit that allowed her to intuitively have some trust in him. That, and his swordsmanship was awesome. The girl recognized she was in the presence of a true warrior.

“Thanks again, Sunu-sensei. I learned a lot from our exchange.” She accepted his physical gesture with an assured nodding of her head. “I mean, there was a method to my unorthodox training style, but our spar definitely beat that out. I’m not sure how long you’re planning to stay in Kumogakure, but we should train again sometime.” She smirked as her soul truly blazing at this moment. “You never know, I may catch up to you sooner than you think.” She knew she had the ways to go before even matching the Nanjirou's level, but the idea of it did please her. After all, Suika, although small and not concerned with matters typically deemed trivial, was also a warrior. She possessed the drive to grow stronger. This is why Sunuke now had her eternal respect.

[MFT]

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Nanjirou smiled as the little girl seemed super excited about the prospect of hitting him, even to the point where she gave away a little bit of her tricks to him. It seemed very interesting that her illusions actually boosted her ability to carry out taijutsu attacks. No that he hadn’t thought of that himself, it was just that he hadn’t thought of a way to combine the two himself.

”Yes using illusions to help with your strikes did seem to make your defensive technique negligible when it came to the offensive issues,” he nodded sagely, having no real idea what he was talking about. He was just guessing at this point. ”Perhaps the illusory techniques, with practice, could push taijutsu beyond its current potential.”

That would be another thought for another day.

”Your skills are good, for someone so young with the youthful energy you possess you may even surpass some of the better shinobi in Kumogakure.” He smiled and nodded. ”Heck I expect you’ll be able to land a few more hits the next time we meet…. But you’re welcome for the training. After all what’s the point of mastering a jutsu if you’re not going to pass it down to the next generation.”

He would begin to turn and leave, before realising that he hadn’t given her a way to contact her. He was a little elusive but he knew someone would be able to find him.

”If you want to meet again, arrange it with the Sennin, Yuii,” he said before walking off with a hand in the air. ”She’s my adopted sister after all. I’m sure she would be able to make arrangements Suika-kun.” And with that he would fade off into obscurity, when it actuality he was back to being lost in this damn forest.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Marked for Training- 302 words

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: uses Phoenix down #miracleshappen #finishing2k18stronk]

Just as quick as their spar initiated, it not-so hastily met its end. Taking deep breaths from her overexertion and managing to crack a satisfied grin through this, the girl allowed herself to finally respond to the Nanjirou. "Thanks, Sunu-sensei," she gratuitously stated with a small bow of her head, "And Lady Kagetsu, eh? Neat! Until next time." And with a wave of her hand, the duo departed from each other. Suika would allow herself to remember that day as one that further inspired growth in her swordsmanship. As if frozen in time, Suika continued to train after Sunuke left. She would allow herself to do so until she became strong enough to one day face the legendary swordsman once again.

"Next time, I'll kick his ass," mused the fiery gypsy, "but more importantly, I'll finally let this topic come to an end."

Fourth wall broken?!

[TOPIC LEFT! THANKS FOR THE GOOD TIMES, SUNUKE! Also, I'd like to take this moment to thank all my fans, all those who believed in me (none) that I would one day leave this topic, and to all those peeps in the world who continue to allow themselves to live their best life. You rock!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back