Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Book of Genesis - Revolution (Cont.)

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
6AD46123-B04D-4BAC-8105-077E949A4DD6.jpeg

This ploy to utilize zealots and extremists garnished much skepticism from Mizu. She rolled her eyes at Xaiyu as the sheep strolled in like cattle. To steer the zealots and extremist in a direction beneficial to their cause was easy enough as some people are just looking for a reason to be outraged, to be heard, to be more. Xaiyu is would chuckle to herself. A clear indication that she was indeed giving herself a pat on the back. She was no stranger to the behavior. Perhaps she was worshipped in the past. Whatever the case, the evangelist had done their work above expectations. Their message spread like wildfire and as such, ignited the hearts of many. Xaiyu would take the stand by leaping upon a make shift podium made of large logs carved and stacked high. This was just outside the barriers of the forest of death. She would clear her throat to allow everyone to take notice and settle down. She would also raise her hands to the people. “Welcome! And thank you for coming. This is a sanctuary for the forlorn, the wayward, and the tarnished! My friends, salvation awaits the true believers. Salvation calls to you from beyond your shackles. It is the calling of long lost grace! Before you lies the Forest of Death. It is said that some of the most dangerous and ravenous creatures live here. The warning signs are prevalent are they not? You who are weak, who are tarnished, who are unworthy are not permitted to enter not just by law but by nature itself. Rejected are you not? But my friends! I bring you a gift… I bring you the grace which flows through me. Those of you who wish to evolve, to be more than the ordinary, who tire of the restrictions of law and nature, who would travel to the lands between, who would stand with us side by side as equals and relish in the light of the promised land… please step forward. Let the Forest of Death be the final resting place of your formal self. Leave behind your old body shackled to constructs and barriers.” Mizu would then leap to the structure and present Xaiyu with a golden goblet adorn with jewels and precious stones. Xaiyu would chant something Mizu had never heard in a language she did not recognize before using a sharp fang to slice her own risk. She’d drain her blood to fill up the goblet as Mizu did her best to maintain a straight face. This was lesser version of how she became what she is but perhaps there was something to it. Xaiyu’s plan to transform as many people into mystical creatures was brilliant. Because of the political structure and domination of mankind, inhumans were the minority and recruitment to their cause was near impossible. But this would certainly give them the edge required. Xaiyu would leap down to the crowd gather, “who among you will be the first to except the long lost grace?”

[mft]
[CRPJ - going to make this into a CRPJ because I think that’ll be cool]
[Topic moved from here]

Attachments

• 1AD82B36-CC07-4255-B295-4B4955E1BCCA.jpeg
    1AD82B36-CC07-4255-B295-4B4955E1BCCA.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 130

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao was focusing on the fact that there were strange people around spreading flyers. He got confirmation that at least from Takeshi. ' No one else... why.. He bit his lip at the thought but moments later he was rather surprised to see that Toshi was joining him. "Ah- Toshi; sorry I haven't gotten back yet." He would start and actually just kind of forgot that; but as soon as he heard his stomach and the words. Nao left a giggle and handed out an apple that he had in the paper bag. "There you go," he said before Takeshi joined them. You could see some sort of relief on his face and nod.

Just as he was about to answer to Takeshi; he heard a puff of smoke and another one appeared. "Nice appearance." He would comment. "Sadly I am the first one once more... I don't tend to make it a habit, but it seems to be the case." He would then listen to what he had to say before starting. "Toshi said something in regards to the gates... so I think we have an unwelcome visitor... but let's see as stealthy as possible; to what is going on." He would comment and look towards the side.

"We do not know what is up ahead with the persons. Are they also shinobi or not... We have to be careful... If those dogs of yours can remain in full silence. Then I would do so. I can get Sai out... he can disguise as a human too..." Only at that moment, do they start to slowly get to a halt.

“Welcome! And thank you for coming.-" A whole speech was given and Nao started to irritate himself with them. "The heck they talking about..."

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Okay, so he got sidetracked a little bit, and by a little bit, he means getting distracted by every little thing in Leaf for over the course of a couple months. Kureji was in his bear puppet form, because, why not? He does find it funny that people do a double take on him when they see a six foot tall teddy bear with real razor sharp claws. But it was over time that Leaf had gotten boring to him, kind of made him forget why he came here...

But today, in his teddy bear puppet, he came across a crowd. He listened as a foxy lady, he can never remember what they are called, talks about salvation and tarnished and a whole bunch of other things. As the fox finished talking, she then had asked who would be the first to join. "So, what if I had already walked around the Forest of Death and abandoned my normal squishy human body? Do I get double points for being ahead of the curb?" It was said as a joke, but he had already done both, per se.

(topic entered)

Gotō Daiji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After getting the go-ahead from Nao the chūnin would look to his hounds. "Iccha, Asha." before his name was even out of the shinobi's mouth the disheveled black pup darted off into the underbrush. Impatient as he was, the other ninja present would be able to note the ease with which he concealed his presence making nary a sound as he moved. Asha the more reserved of the two nodded intently towards her summoner and took off after her brother in the same direction but from the opposite angle. She was more graceful in her movements but again quite as a mouse (Stalker). It would be obvious to those present they were trained ninken, both. "Another one?" he would question to himself as Nao reiterated Toshi's point about this person coming from the gates. Even with the heightened security the village was still being penetrated by unknown entities. This wasn't good. Not at all.

"Don't worry." he would say to the Medical Branch Sennin, shifting his gaze towards some of the large trees surrounding them. "I know a thing or two about keeping my head down." Much like his summoned canines the Leaf ninja would move to conceal his presence. Taking a few steps forward his footsteps were light, almost imperceptible. Takeshi especially might notice this but anyone observant enough would too.... he moved much more like an ANBU assassin than any normal ninja. He withdrew a compact headset with a throat mic from within his flak and made sure to show the others what frequency it was tuned to (a common one used among the village's ninja) before flipping it on and fixing it to his ear. Without another word he would take to the treetops. Drifting through them like a silent shadow in the direction of the gathering (Stalker).

Stealth reconnaissance was something he was no stranger to. Any Gotō worth their salt were among the best in this area. Watching a target for days, sometimes weeks waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. Patient. Observing. It didn't take long for him to near the large gathering and he made sure to keep a healthy distance away and under full cover of heavy foliage from his vantage. Despite the pain behind his eyes his sight was incredibly sharp and he could clearly make out who appeared to be the leaders of this demonstration. One with white hair and animal-like ears who was speaking with fervent zeal, and another with darker hair and similar inhuman features. Much like his own black and white dogs. "Eyes on the subjects— multiple." he reported in, his speech a calm and even whisper as the larynx mic picked up his communication without need for increased volume. "One's offering their blood to the villagers... standing by." Things were getting stranger and stranger by the day. After the transmission was complete he would release the button on his headset so the interference would not be picked up on. Rash action was not an option. For now he would simply observe. Curious more than anything... but his normal carefree demeanor was gone for the moment. No time for masks.

He had to be on guard.

[Topic Cont'd From Here]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi spotted some familiar faces in the group as he walked, though he allowed himself to step away from Nao to make sure the Sennin was not spotted with him, after all, it was hard not to recognize him with his face plastered on the rock so massive that it pretty much shone a beacon to who he was, as he walked through the crowd he made his way to the front as he looked towards the speaker his head tilted slightly as he listened to a small smile on his lips. It seemed the person had come for a philosophical debate, and with a crowd, it was easy to bring their mind onto matters.

"What flows through your blood, how do we know it's not tainted, poisoned, the amount of missing that have come, the threats, deaths, traps, and tricks recently? How do we know we can trust you"

He allowed his accusations to wash across to the crowd like a wave, after all, citizens in the village had been on a higher alert than normal and those that would come to hear this show should also hear the other side. Pausing for a few minutes he allowed his words to settle into the minds of those that came here, knowing full well that he just wanted to keep the peace, but didn't want risk to the citizens.

"Tell me, without even a name who are you to us, friends are those that know each other, and I do not recognize you, can I ask at the Forest of Death a place you said is dangerous why bring people here, to just have them hear your story. I think not, what is the purpose of this trip? I merely wish to understand your look on life, what makes you an enlightened one compared to the rest of us?"

Takeshi allowed himself to wait for a reply, he had not really had a good conversation in a while with anyone that looked like they traveled as much as this person, he just wondered if they were stable or if they were on the unstable side of things.

[Topic Entered from other Topic]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Xaiyu would take notice of the life size teddy heckler with amusement before handing the goblet over to an evangelist. She’d give her a stern seemingly ominous glare as the exchange of hands commenced. The evangelist kept her eyes low to the ground careful not to make eye contact with Xaiyu. Upon exchange, Xaiyu would turn toward the heckler with a large grin before approaching him. He would see her nose sniffing toward him as she drew near, “My my, what do we have here? You are free… evolved from the mortal man and yet you linger here, in this cesspool of man. Well, you are already one of us and the great Exodus is of no consequence to you. This rally is for those who wish to be something more but lack the means. We are the means my friends! Your purpose sparks my curiosity but you are welcome to stay. Witness the rebirth of those faithful enough to take the first steps…”

"What flows through your blood, how do we know it's not tainted, poisoned, the amount of missing that have come, the threats, deaths, traps, and tricks recently? How do we know we can trust you"

Xaiyu would glare in his direction as he continued. She would not interrupt his cunning attempts to swayed the flock. Such subterfuge was akin to seasoned shinobi diplomats and Anbu operatives. Mizu immediately recognized who he was. Unlike Xaiyu, Mizu made it a point to know all of the big game within the villages. And of the big game, he was arguably the biggest. Mizu would light a fire stick, huff and puff a cloud of thick white smoke before slowly moving in. Xaiyu would grin in his direction, catching on to what his angle was. She could deduce that his questions weren’t in fact sincere as she paid attention to the crowd’s demeanor and whispering gossip. “Hahahaa! What if I were to tell you that I am an underhanded being who schemes corruption and political chicanery from within? What if I told you that I was here on a whim, or for war, or for peace? Which one would you believe? You see, it doesn’t matter what I say if you’ve already made up your mind. That’s just the flaw of man. You see, man, you all only have one instinct. Fear! Fear of the unknown, fear of what’s to come! And so, your questions are simply to validate your fears. So yes! In my blood is poison or an elixir! The Forest of Death is your final resting place or where your journey begins! We are your executioner or we are simple guides, ready to usher you into a new world. Hahaha! So what will you believe? Will you deny your instincts of fear and become something more or will it’s noose tighten around your neck. It matters not does it though… the message we bring isn’t up for interpretation. We will fulfill the prophecy of the great Exodus, journey to the promise land, and end the age of man as we usher in a new age…”

A gloved hand would land on Xaiyu’s shoulders and cutting off any further chatter. Emerging from behind Xaiyu was another who, like Xaiyu, had animal like features. She was far less energetic than her white mane counterpart.
484C0C54-F34D-4A7B-985C-31587F7EBFB3.png

“That’s enough Xaiyu. This is former Hokage, Uchiha Takeshi. I’m honored to meet you. I’m Mizu and this is my very out spoken associate Xaiyu. We have journeyed a long way to manifest destiny. It is both justified and inevitable. Every era has it’s end. The Dragons, the Dinosaurs, the Gods… and now Man. Today we are just the messengers. Tomorrow the guide. And very soon we will bring about the end of an age to usher in a new one. Drink from the goblet and evolve from the primitive beings that you are… or perish with the closing of the age of man. We simply offer you the choice I never had.”

[mft]
[ooc: sry 4 the delay, was wrapped up with life and also the new stuff had my attention. If anyone wants the fox contract via contract mastery, feel free to drink from the goblet at any point of this rp and you have my blessing]

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was a little bit curious, and downright interested in what was happening, though it seems some of the other people are on the boring side. His attention was ripped from watching a green haired man talk to one of the foxy ladies talking to him. "Eh, I'm just a puppet dude. As for why I'm here... heh, well I forgot. I've just been vibing here seeing all the interesting things about this place. But it's kinda running out of things to keep my attention. As for where I came from, I came from Tea as a traveling Merc. Oh!" He had that lightbulb moment. He brought out a year old newspaper from Tea Country that had covered an even older event. It talked about Maru, Princess of Hearts. "Do any of you know of this Princess of Hearts? I'd like to talk to the dude."

As the green haired man talked about how 'dangerous' this blood was and Mizu, the other foxy lady had told him of what it basically did. It seemed as if the crowd was divided, so he shrugged his shoulders, eh, why not? He put an arm around foxy lady one, Xaiyu, "Mind if I try this tonic of yours to show the people what your blood does? It'd be interesting if we get a drum roll from the crowd please?" He waited for people to do the drumroll, but whether they did or not, he transferred the living cylinder to a puppet that was in the crowd, one that wore a hockey mask and wore a blue hoodie. The teddy bear slumped and fell into a summoning scroll that waited for it.

Picking up the scroll, Kureji pocketed it and turned to Xaiyu, and if she let him take the goblet from her, he would open the compartment where his living cylinder was and poured only a little bit of the blood onto the cylinder, some of which had found its way to the center of the cylinder. He gave the goblet back to her and closed the compartment looking around, thinking something might happen. Maybe because he was already an inhuman there's no effect? Or is there more time than just ten seconds?

Gotō Daiji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shaded eyes continued to watch the goings-on in the clearing, barely any closer to grasping the situation at hand.

Who were these people? What exactly did they want? Shinobi life had made the young man naturally suspicious of most people and skeptical of most things. The ones who appeared to be leading this demonstration stated their intentions to Takeshi when he revealed himself but he took their words with a grain of salt. End of eras, the end of man... he hadn't the faintest idea what they were going on about and in any other circumstance he might've dismissed these words outright as the ramblings of the mad. But this was not a normal circumstance.

From the sheer size of the crowd they managed to attract, to the flyers, to the blood-filled goblet. Something was very wrong here. But nothing he could glean without more observation. For now he and his dogs would remain hidden amongst the leaves. Watching. Listening. Their Lord Fourth had made himself known to these strangers so maybe he could extract some further meaning. If things went south it would be wise to have support waiting in the wings. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that... but with all of these people gathered in one place, unknown elements, and nasty things lurking in the shadows of the forest besides himself? He wasn't exactly hopeful.

[OOC: So sorry for the wait y'all! Life did the thing, but I'm still down to continue if those still active are as well!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back