Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

BRB [Requesting Exit]

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was a day for learning for both of them; here, the Jun would be showing the gypsy who had joined the Shamans but a week ago some of their methods, she would be showing how she could manage to so easily and subtly summon the most advanced illusions. Within his hand was the bell that she had given him in the clinic, since he had gotten, Keita could not stop thinking about it. It was so simple, yet so complicated. General use of it without the most skilled touch would only permit a single illusion at most, yet that gypsy could seem to use a single one without end. It was fascinating, Keita desired to learn how to do so himself.

Today, the two would be exiting Maruishi for a few days for this training. It would be safer that way, and they could better connect with the natural forces around them that provided both of their powers.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It is not often Kitsune gets to teach others her unique abilities with casting illusions and was excited to say the least. She has also been working on a particularly interesting illusion and might show it to Keita to see what he thinks of it. Kitsune was nearing the titan’s keep and all in the area knew it. She carried a back pack that contains more than enough silver bells for the lesson she was going to teach her shaman superior. Keita was already there and she runs up next to him. “I hope I didn’t keep you waiting to long.”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sitting, reading a small novel, Souji would sit outside the keep monitoring the people coming in and out. Looking up he would see two familiar faces approaching so standing to his fee his warriors attire strong and waving into the wind Souji would only watch and stare as Kitsune and Keita seemed to be leaving the premises. He'd tuck the book silently in his pouch before vanishing in the shadows. Reappearing behind Kitsune within her shadow. "It has come to my attention that you both are... Leaving the village?", glaring a bit but his stance being awfully calm. "What is it that I can log... that you are going to be doing?", nodding he knew he would have nothing else to say aside from a look he gave to Kitsune.

"Hm.", he wasnt that easy but he knew something was... 'up.'

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The woman appeared finally, equipped with a backpack large enough, it seemed to supply her for the short session they would have out of the city. Keita had brought much less with him; he had done expeditions such as this before, and knew well enough how to live off the local land -- and that in the case nothing could be found, the outer residence areas of Maruishi had plenty shots and villagers who could feed them for a few Yen. She gave her apologetic greeting, to which Keita respectively nodded.

"I assure you, you haven't. You seem rather well-prepared," he'd comment, mostly on the backpack she carried. They now awaited for some Guardian of the Keep to check in with the two; generally, it would be the other way around, where Keita would be helping the Guardians check others, it was a strange experience to be on the other side.

If Keita had not been looking in her direction, he would have never seen him: the one he had trained with so many years ago, the one who now almost exclusively lurked within the Daimyo's shadow stood behind Kitsune. Yukata Souji, Guardian of the Keep.

"We are, Souji. A few days to check on the affairs outside of the village's direct influence and for training in the illusionary arts." It felt so strange to say that he was still training in what the Guardian had seemed to have mastered so long ago. Was it because his clan supposedly trained him in it before, to their standards rather than having to learn it as a Spartan? He had that experience more than Keita had, that's why he sought that mark, that seal of Hell similar to the one Kitsune's Luna had. He couldn't use that any longer...seeing how terrifying its power could truly be. Yet Souji seemed to have controlled even its power perfectly.

"There are still some things I desire to learn in the art," he'd continue on, "things that she knows."

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
With a voice she recognizes emanating from behind, she twills around on her foot and gives Souji a small peck on the cheek. “My sweet guardian of the night, you came to see me off? Jun-sama wants me to teach him the art of gypsy magic.”<i></i> Something Souji has experienced firsthand. “Oh, I’m so nervicited.”<i></i> She already knew it wasn’t a word but it still described her current feelings of both nervousness and excitement. “Jun-sama will be my first pupil.”<i></i> The statement seemed kind off odd considering he was above her in rank. Maybe during this lesson she will have Keita refer to her as Sensei.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Keita, you have taken Kitsune into shamanism?", his eyes shifting to Kitsune and smiling his family were shaman... he just took the different route. Either way, his demeanor was... poise and locked. Leaning forward into Kitsune's direction he would feel the heat raising from him as the Shadows would begin to surmise the situation. They knew not the truth of everything but they were omnipresent. Which was beginning to lead Souji to believe that he was becoming more and more 'God-like' but without the Complex of one. Humbled that the Gods would even see him through this. Though, there were alot of questions... they would never be able to answer.

"Kitsune... I have something for you, when you return. Come meet me in the cave of wonders to receive it upon your return.", nodding his gaze would be innocent... but he had to do something for the gypsy. She had been very good in showing him something that he would not see otherwise... Darkness could be loved. Then, a small orange and black snake would peer up from Souji's shoulder, with it in its mouth was a small scroll, "Make sure you protect Kitsune.", staring down Keita, Souji would hand him the scroll. "This is for you... Channel your lifestream into it to release it. Its a seal made by my family that will help balance the evils in your heart... or vice versa. It is a strategy to gain closer revelation to Teleos... Should you take it, you need to unlock it here so that I can make sure it is done properly...", nodding he would look to Keita awaiting the response...

[Should Keita take the scroll it will mark him with Heaven Seal Mastery.]

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Keita nodded silently as the gypsy verified what he had just said. But...her "sweet guardian?" Did the two have some relationship? N-not that it mattered to Keita, he was just curious! He was going to teach her some things, and hopefully he'd learn some, their relationship wasn't anything that mattered, but the Jun was naturally curious.

Souji seemed surprised behind that cool demeanor, as though he hadn't expected Kitsune to join the group. Her abilities were so similar, though, how could she not? "I invited her to our humble practice; her skills with the Void are far too amazing for me to have not. They may, young Souji, even surpass your own," he'd admit. She was amazing, but to say that Souji wasn't as well would be a falsehood. Not too many excelled in the illusionary arts, which made it rather easy enough to know most, if not all, of those who practiced in the art.

The Yukata had a pact with the snake, so seeing something regurgitated like such did not surprise the Jun in the slightest. It was a small, a simple scroll, Keita took it without his eyes going from Souji's face. "I'd die before allowing something to happen to her out there," he'd state. He would, too. He would for anyone he took under his supervision beyond the protection of Maruishi or Iwagakure or the Arcadian Guard. Another seal? This one by his clan rather than his own accord.

"I thank you," he stated already anticipating the feeling. When the seal of Hell was inscribed into him as a child so crudely, Keita had nearly died. He was left incapacitated for days within the Infirmary and was almost expelled from the Spartans for what they believed to be seeking antiteleos. Was this antiteleos? Power that the gods did not directly give to us? Keita did not think it so -- how could he? It is something he had willingly done once and was to do again!

This scroll offered a method for balance. Before, the seal of Hell provided a one-sided battle; to have it alone would be to only feed into one's hatred, fear, and anguish. This would counteract that, supposedly. Souji was right, balance of the heart was one of the believed pillars to reach teleos...but to figure out how to do that while attaining ever more power...how close was he? Even without being a Shaman...

He had to channel his lifestream -- chakra as it was known by others -- into the scroll. It was easy enough. Keita took a deep breath and closed his eyes, letting the lifeforce into the scroll. What sensation awaited him?

It wasn't pain that flooded his system, rather it felt like the entire world was closing in on him at once. Everything physically around him seemed to be pushing against him; his breathing would hasten faster and faster, but air seemed to never enter his lungs. His vision was darkening fast, as though the sun was setting without a sunset. He thought he could see one image superimposed over the darkness he saw, a familiar symbol that did not belong to him...no, it belonged to the one who gave him this scroll. It was the Yukata clan symbol; it was a familiar one due to it being found in many places within the Temple. Keita felt as though he could remember all of these experiences before, but nothing he had ever done was remotely similar to this. He could remember things, too many thing, from the past and from other sources he couldn't recall from those vivid memories. Was it a hyperactive imagination? No, it was not surreal enough. What was it...?

It all hit him like some boulder, and just like that the entire sensation was gone. What had just happened...? The Jun didn't speak a word just yet. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know how he felt, but at least he was alive this time. He just didn't know.

[Heaven Seal accepted! :3]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The two of them were concerned about her safety, as if she did not live outside these walls all her life. She does know how to defend herself. “Even a rose has its thorns. I do have means of protecting myself.” With Keita’s hasten breaths Kitsune quickly places a hand on his chest. With the ring of her bells she casts a few jutsu upon Keita. A healing melody and a revitalizing tune to stabilize both his health and chakra. A superhuman genjutsu to strengthen him so that he can endure the strain the curse seal was putting on him. Kitsune knew what was going on for she has witnessed plenty of sealings in her time. Though her family has learned from Luna to take great care not to let the seal overtake you and to always be careful where you draw the seals power. Knowing Souji he used the power from shadows to fuel the seal. This would be acceptable for the shadows are Luna’s domain and she is a caring goddess. She looked straight at Keita, “You mention something about Teleos when I first met you. What is Teleos exactly?”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[OOC: Sorry for the wait.]
Acceptance was the best way to cope with the loss of the natural body. Souji knew this because he had gone through the trials of Nokuzu many years ago. He lost vision, he lost insight, and he was close to losing his mind. However, he was blessed... he gained alot of his ability back and then some. His mind and brain were released and he was in the light. He saw things... the metaphysical aspects of life were growing more and more apparent to himself everyday and with the practice came the dwelling darkness that tried to shut out the light. Turning to Kitsune after Keita seemed to be in a mild trance, "Teleos... Is the ultimate state of being for a human being. It is the basis of the Gods. Not just a religion but a way of life. It is the true calm, and it is the closest a human can be to a God... without actually ascending.", nodding he would turn his attention to Keita.

"When you are given visions that are not your own... You will lose the sight you were given...", nodding as he would back off from them, his gaze finishing on Kitsune, "Be safe. I assure you... if someone hurts a hair on your head then Hell hath no fury for their soul shall be taken by the reaper without question.", and with that he vanished into the shadows in mid day. He was becoming an expert at it... but now he would allow their departure.

[Allowing Leaving]
[Topic left]

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was overwhelmed so easily by that power; even now, after Kitsune's enchantments, he felt it, though much less so. The Jun would control his breathing, but even that took a conscious effort. That seal, whatever it was, was far more powerful than he had anticipated. Was this the same strength that had nearly killed him back then? Keita wasn't defeated in a single blow by this, but the blow it gave was excruciatingly powerful. He could barely focus on the continuing conversation. He saw that the gypsy was looking at him, little concern in her eyes. She was trying to ask him something, but he could not hear what words she was saying. Souji watched him with those calculated eyes; he responded to Kitsune, but, again, he couldn't hear what he said.

They were still going to go, that much was certain; Keita wouldn't be as strong as he normally was for now, because of this fatigue, but tomorrow, when the training actually began, he should be better. Hopefully.

"Are you ready?" Keita would ask weakly. "If so, let us go; we can make it there tonight if we go now."

[Topic left unless stopped]
[Out of IV Stone]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Yes, yes enough chit chat. It is time for us to be off.” And with that the two of them headed out of the gates. Before going too far away from the village Kitsune turns around addressing Souji once more. “I’ll see you at the cave of wonders when I get back.” She spoke loudly and waved goodbye.

[Topic left unless stopped]
[Out of IV Stone]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back