Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Breakfast at Taro's [Weekly]

Chiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Heading through a set of double doors just off the foyer of the Kazekage tower, the redhead's emerald green eyes glanced around, taking in the mid-sized room that was full of comfortable looking seating and held a large and ornate fireplace on the wall opposite from the doors. Her gaze finally landing on a large mass of tan fur and muscle that was snoring slightly in its sleep, the teenager hesitated a moment, the dog was much larger than she had been expecting, but surely if they let it stay in the tower it couldn't be all bad.

As Amy swallowed her fear and stepped into the room, the shape shifted a little and lifted its head slightly, sniffing for the blueberry pie that the young shinobi carried in her hands. Its huge black eyes were saggy and a little sad looking, but as soon as he caught sight of the girl, or mostly the pie, his heavy tail began to wag, slapping against the floor with loud cracks. His mouth drooped open and his tongue lolled out as he pushed his large frame to stand on his oversized paws before galloping happily to take a seat in front of where Amy now stood, frozen.

“Is that for me? It smells delicious!” The huge canine said, his voice a deep baritone.

The young shinobi almost dropped the whole pie on the floor, not that it would have mattered. The huge, talking dog would have been able to clean up the mess no problem. “B-...but.....you can speak? I must be going crazy!”

“No, I assure you, you're just as sane as I am...now, can I have that pie?” The hound spoke again, his voice getting a little impatient. He wished they would stop sending newbies to feed him, he got the same reaction every time and it would be much easier if he only had to deal with the surprise once.

Amy slowly leaned down and set the pie on the floor before taking a few quick steps back – which ended up being a good idea anyway considering the spray of blueberry filling that was now sprinkling a foot radius around the pie itself.

“So.....you're a dog...and you can talk......” Amy said, sinking into a green velvet arm chair that was a foot to the side.

“Yep!” the dog said as he finished licking the rest of the filling from the floor around the pie dish and picking up the metal tin to lope over and take a seat in front of the redhead, setting the empty and completely spotless – save for the dog slobber – pie tin. Grinning a bit in his doggy way with his tongue lolling out of his mouth again, his dark eyes looked up at the green-eyed redhead that was looking at him in disbelief.

Amy ran a hand through her long red hair and set her hands on her knees as she looked down at the happy-go-lucky looking mastiff that was grinning at her. Taking a deep breath, she shook her head . “Well, this day just became one of my top ten weirdest...so, what's your name?”

The huge dog nudged Amy's right hand with his wet nose, lifting it up so she could scratch behind his floppy ears. When she began to scratch them, he rested his head on her knee and closed his eyes contentedly. “My name is Taro, and you are?”

“Suchiru Amejisuto....but everyone calls me Amy.”

[[WC: 577]]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back