Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bringing Sexy to Stone(Whatever it maybe)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now that the new rocky place was open to us, it was time for some fresh attire. Did we need to change the look? Not really, but our travels weren't nice to our apparel and you know, the ladies won't like a smelly worn bum look.... Well you know, Goganji could probably could pull that off, I know I could, but maybe another time huh? We strolled the street looking for a clothing store, but not just any clothing store, one that would fit our particular taste. Chuuton Chi's fashion sense had evolved sense my guidance over the years. He has slowly but sure become more aware of himself and how he is perceived be others,... the perception I needed him to see. HmhmhmHAHAhaaaaa!

Ahhh, Goganji, go here. Yesssss, look at this selections... hmmm. Let's not change a working formula. Owwww but that hat? andand that fur coat... ummm drop the hat. Yes yes this will do, save the hat for later. Ohhh look, Wang guy, HAHAHA, he's asking about payment. He was so confused, he didn't know he was dealing with a business man. Tell him about how business Goganji, "Ahh, but you see, I'm what you call a uuhhh..." *rolls wrist* "..a male model as it were. You see, I'll be like a walking billboard, a walking advertisement as it were. Let the people see me, wearing you clothes, and I shall speak wonderfully about 'Wang's Upper-class Apparel'." Well done Goganji, Bravo!

Awwwwe look, he no buying it.... Wait a minute, did I just make a funny? HAHAHAHA, that was fuuuun....nnnnny, but not as funny as him calling security on us as we leave. Yes, do you feel the music? Snap those fingers Goganji, but leave that right hand in your pocket. Let you body move to you own mojo. Upupup, to the left Goganji, income security with a tackle... OOhhh like sidestepping glide, so smooth,... so 'stylish'. Look at him slide around the floor. Uh oh, here comes two more with batons... wait... why should I worry? Your Chuuton Chi HAHAHA! The first with an overhead swing, how 'original'. That's why it was countered with a simple arm flip with your right hand. You could kill him but no, instead just step over him and pick the beat back up. Number two with a back swing and... OOOOOh a duck into a hip bump. The fellow actually caught air with that one, even wiped the floor with how far he sled. And your still snapping.

Ahhh see that woman over there with the stroller? You sure do. And you also saw the guard pointing a crossbow at you too. Yes, grab her and still a dance, she's attractive enough. Even if she screams a tug a bit, spin her around a few times and take a few spins with her too, kekekeke. Awwwe, is the guard having trouble aiming? HAHAHA, BEAU-TI-FULLLLL! I knew Queen chose well with you, I hardly have to contribute. I just sit back and in enjoy the show. Yes, even a gentleman, kissing her hand before spinning her like a top and releasing her. Did you leave some spores with her too big guy, cause shes blushing a even sitting on the floor after the fall she took? *cling! sound heard* Oh my,... I wasn't even looking a somehow you caught an arrow with you teeth, would have been a head-shot otherwise. PUWAHAHA, oh really now, your doing too much, adjusting the metal bolt so you biting on the center? It's not a rose silly boy,... but cupids arrow? Maybe. Did that guy drop his crossbow shock? Yeah, I'd discouraged too, but you're giving him a wink. No hard feeling I suppose. Keep that bouncy walk and that snap going as you leave, even if a seductive voice blares an announcement. After all, they didn't know that this was now your town.... right.... Goganji?

[Marked for training]
[Run-time Topic: S rank= 30 minute before topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back