Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Brushing off the Dust [Requesting Yukio]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Haku sat in the darkness of the room looking out over the garden, her knees where hugging close to her chest as she sat watching the light or down breaking through the nighttimes twilight to mark the birth of a new day, she had forgotten how many days she had seen die and only to be reborn again. For her, it was like time had stopped still the passing of the days and the turning of the seasons from Summer to Autumn were the only evidence that life beyond the walls of the Uchiha Manson still carried on as normal. Yuki lifted her head a little watching as the deep blue of the night sky was slowing turning a soft orange, the sound of bird song broke the silence of the night once again. The female was uncharacteristically unkempt, her eyes marked from tears and looked sunken and hollow as the sunlight kissed, she squinted a little, the morning hurting at little, Yuki blinked but her eyes were dry from a lack of sleep. In her hand she still held the note that had been the catalyst to this, the paper had been crumpled and the ink had started to run staining the woman’s fingers as she held the only thing that was left of her daughter, a piece of her had left and Yuki felt empty.

From behind she could hear the sound of a maid sliding open the screen door while she walked as quietly as she could the footsteps on the soft tatami mat filled the room echoing off the walls, it was accompanied by the clutter of china as she carried a tray with rice and other foodstuffs. It was a routine that had been carried out by them everything day since she had left them, they would leave food that she wouldn’t eat or tea that she wouldn’t drink only to take them away again and replace it the next day. It was the same maid that they have sent every day. Her name as Miko she was young and cheerful with a bright smile and large brown eyes that seemed to smile. Her skin was a light almond with brown her that she wore in bunches in on either side of her head. Yuki would have found her annoying if it was for the fact there was something about her that was so endearing.

“Good Morning Lady Yuki, I have brought you breakfast. I have checked with the Head Retainer and he told me that you aren’t keen on green tea so I have made you some jasmine tea instead,” The young girl placed the tray next to the female, Yuki could deny that the smell of the food was tempting but didn’t move towards it, her eyes looked a Miko for a few seconds before turning back to the outside. The maid sat behind her gently combing through Yuki long crimson hair humming a tune to herself. “You know Maple town has started the festival, you should see the streets, all the leaves have turned the lovely crimson, it looks so pretty. I will bring you back some Maple candy Lady Yuki”

“I took Kotori there when she was still little, she used to always make Takeshi try and win one of those goldfish, it seemed to be the only thing that he wasn’t good at,” Yuki’s voice was hoarse, her throat was dry. Miko jumped a little, she had been attending to Yuki for weeks now, this is the first time she had heard her speak.

“I am sorry Lady Yuki I didn’t mean to..”

“It is fine Miko, how long has it been?”

“Three weeks now, Lord Takeshi has been worried sick which is why he has sent me to look after you every day,” Miko shuffled back a little. Yuki stretched her legs out, they were stiff from lack of use.

“Please summon Yukio tell him to meet me at the Dojo,” She stood up, her legs were shaky but they held her. She walked to the closet and grabbed some clothes before leaving the space.

[MFT: 688]

Last edited:

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been some time since the man had been summoned to the household most of his time these days being spent wandering the village to keep an eye on things though with a much more positive outlook as things had begun to calm down in recent times though such things had come too late, at least in his eyes, to save his body as a whole though Chinatsu slowly forming into the now missing arm as the man let a now adjusted sleeve fall over the beings twisting form hiding it beneath as to not let those around the village witness it.

Approaching the house the Sennin took a brief moment to look upon the building Chinatsu's voice echoing from beneath the mans sleeve. "Its been some time has it not I dont think I can recall being here in recent memory." The words it spoke were true and it felt strange being back at the place after such a long time stepping forward through the doors as his eyes slowly moved across the homes walls. "That it has my friend, that it has, though I do wonder what Yuki wishes to see me for. I have made a few assumptions though I do not wish to assume anything."

With that he came to a stop within the households dojo eyes coming to rest on the lady of the house giving a nod and smile in greeting. "It has been some time lady Yuki, I hope you find yourself in good health with all that has been going on." He stood silent after that waiting to hear what she would have to say to him.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Dojo was quiet and still, the air smelled stale and a little damp from lack of use it reminded her of a tomb. The weapons that lined the wall where covered in a thin layer of dust like old relics of a time long gone by, she couldn’t remember the time had entered this place. She walked across the room to the screen down opening the space to the outside world for the first time the wind rushed in picking up the settled dust sending the twisting and turning on the breeze like a dance, the fair as fresh holding the chill of autumn.
"It has been some time lady Yuki, I hope you find yourself in good health with all that has been going on.” The voice was that of Yukio and the sound of it instantly put her to ease, it seemed more and more that the man as the only constant in her life after Takeshi, she turned seeing him smile and smiled back, it has been a long time since she had smiled.
"Yukio,” She said softly, there were so many things that she wanted to say but her mind would not formulate the words. “I am glad that you could come, I have not been myself since..” She couldn’t bring herself to vocalise the next few words, she shook her head, "I need to feel like myself again, I have been out of action for a long time, show me what you have learnt in my absence,"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed Yukio was not the only one effected by recent events, though given the fact that Kotori was her daughter it was understandable. Taking a seat in front of the Haku the Sennin nodded in understanding having felt much the same as of late. "I understand, seems more and more is getting out of hand here these days though I am seeking a way to put minds at ease it will simply take some time." Hearing her request the man pondered for a moment wondering exactly how much had changed with the passage of time. "If I was to say one thing above all others it would be the new companion I have gained in my recent en-devours."

Reaching out with what remained of his arm Chinatsu formed what remained twisting and shaping itself to allow the man to perform a series of handseals, unlike many summons who appeared in a burst of smoke a series of large shards began to form behind the Uchiha forming together to create a large mirror as the image of the being formed within it twisting and breaking into the reflection as its head snapped down to the man. "I feel you are becoming too familiar Uchiha, all this time has passed and still you summon me to random locations with no prior warning."

Tilting his head to look at the mirror for a moment the man made a slight gesture indicating he needed a moment to explain the being looking over to the present company before simply sighing in understanding. "This is Kōshukei no ō or as he prefers Kōshukei, an elemental being of sorts and as you may have guessed mirrors are his forte however due to the circumstances of his creation he is only capable of forming as a refection within such mirrors as this one. Kōshukei this is Lady Yuki, a powerful Kunoichi of the leaf village and our first lady." Kōshukei took a moment to look over to Yuki before giving a bow of his head that made the man somewhat surprised.

"Well it is a pleasure to meet one who is refined as yourself I must admit those i have met so far, that being the one named Asuka, seemed rather unlike what their stations entailed however you have an air that I shall show respect too." Yukio took a moment of pause thinking this rather out of character for his companion before shaking it off. "I found I needed to improve upon not only my own abilities but find myself some allies who could also support me in the event I was unable to come into contact with anyone from the village to that end I took Kōshukei offer of assistance when he came to me."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back