Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Budding Academic or Fledgling Recluse? You Decide! [Open]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ever since the failed assassination of the Lady Regent of Bear Country there had been nary a sight nor sound of Mochizuki Tama, Star Performer of the Mochizuki Troupe, Chuunin of Kumogakure, and Lord Protector of His Majesty Shiranai vi Kaminari. She had been so silent and not visible the narrator had to give her introduction for her.

The chuunin had spent these last few months holed up in one of the research rooms inside the Bibliotheca. Ever since Nekomimi’s lich of sister had laid out her terms for the safe release of the unborn royal progeny, Tama had hit the books with an obsession and singleminded determination usually associated with her twin. Anything and everything about this ‘Chalk of Fate’ would be known. And then, once she knew everything, Tama was going to punch the living daylights out of anyone that came between her and that dumb broad.

She had taken her meals in the room, physically thrown out anyone who interrupted her, (usually fussy librarians complaining about her overstaying her allotted time in the research area), and refused to speak to anyone until her work was complete. But the problem was that with a topic as nebulous as the Chalk of Fate, it could be months or years before Mochizuki Tama would be a useful asset to both her family and the village as a whole. And as much as the troupe enjoyed the relative peace and quiet of a Tama-free afternoon, they weren’t sure they could handle it if Tama was able to add PhD to her list of epithets.

With that in mind, the troupe had been trying to convince people to somehow cajole the budding academic back into society at large. Hopefully before the troupe would have to pay the village to make it a S-Rank mission. Though getting the village involved was increasingly appearing as the only viable solution.

[MFT WC: 315]

Santaru Arisu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So today had started off a bit…off. First he was told he had the day off, if you ever go to a hospital…there are never days off. With that he decided that he wanted to do a bit more research into the Eight Gates that Haji had been mentioning he wanted to do. Later this evening they would start working on popping open the first one and…as Ketsueki had been told by Ting, the first time is the hardest. Whatever that meant?

As such on his way to the Library he was stopped by a group of people who mentioned that Mochizuki Tama was inside this building and need to be…extracted? He guessed the person had become obsessed over something. The name of the person sounded familiar but Ketsueki could not quite put his finger on where he had heard the name before.

The weird part was that when he entered the library even the librarians had mentioned about the girl and if there was anything Ketsu could do. It was weird hearing them ask him for help, he knew them very well considering all the work he did here but never before had they outright came to him for such direct help. This to him meant that this was a very serious issue.

With a little help from the staff he found his way over to where the would be lady was held up. The door was closed and Ketsu had a weird feeling that he had seen something like this from a horror film not too long ago.

Eventually he made it to the door and opened it. Upon opening the door he smelled food and to be honest the smell of someone who might have been here a little too long. Sure enough though there was a very focused female sitting at a table laboring over tons and tons of books.

Ketsu brushed a hand through his hair and walked a little ways into the room. He decided to speak and see what the younger person was doing. “Nice place you got here, though I was unaware that you could make a home out of a library. Wish I had known sooner so I could do the same. By the way you are worrying quite a few people; have you ever considered maybe paying them a visit and seeing the clouds again anytime soon?” Light and snarky was what he was going for. While it was a bit out of character he already figured a number of people had been outright angry and the other half had been nice and sweet to try and get them out. New avenues of approach were needed to get different results.

Let’s see how this goes.

[Topic Entered]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Nice place you got here, though I was unaware that you could make a home out of a library. Wish I had known sooner so I could do the same. By the way you are worrying quite a few people; have you ever considered maybe paying them a visit and seeing the clouds again anytime soon?”

The chuunin glanced up from her work, one hand furiously scribbling across the page of an extremely worn notebook, the other snagging the last stragglers of potato chips from their bag and popping them into her mouth. Then Tama's gaze lowered again to study the tome before her. “Hypocrisy: the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform. Why, good sir, would you express a desire to emulate my current conditions and then attempt to remove me from them using guilt as a motivator?” The chuunin sighed and put the pen onto the desk. “I'll tell you what I told everyone else. I'm not leaving until I find what I'm looking for, so unless you're here to help get out.”

Upon a closer look around the room, Ketsueki would find a stacks of books piled all over, with titles like the Hayatanomicon, the Codex Interfectorum, Mythical Artifacts and Where to Find Them, and The Book of Solomon among others of a similar theme. Against the wall was a map of Lightning Country and it's surroundings, pushpins dotting the landscape. Slips of paper dangled from each one, bearing hastily scribbled notes indicating the intersections of major leylines, historical battles, locations of ancient ruins, the Mochizuki Troupe's last tour route, the best places to buy soft-serve ice cream, the cursed temple she was trapped in for six years with her brother, and so on. Threads wound between each of the pins, connecting them all together and all eventually leading to one of two points. The first, a location deep in Marsh Country. Under this pin Tama had written, ‘Mausoleum or shrine of some sort? Reportedly large complex, need more info on location.’ The second pin was seemingly in the middle of the ocean somewhere, it’s note read, ‘WTF?!? The freakin’ ocean? How the fuck am I supposed to find something under the sea?!?’

Tama stood up and moved to the back of the room, shoving aside a large bookcase to reveal a trapdoor cleverly hidden in the floor. Struggling to lift the absurdly heavy slab, she gave Ketsueki another stare. “So you, gonna help? Or just stand there?” she grunted at the redhead.

[MFT WC: 426]

Santaru Arisu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Someone left the b***h switch on.” Ketsueki turned his head as the girl finished speaking. He had to blink a few times and then blushed slightly and turned back to the girl. This was starting to become a problem. When he begins to hear Ting Pao in his head, he knows he has not had enough sleep. Ting had always said that when someone was being extra rude towards someone for no reason. While Ketsu would never say that it was funny how well he knew his friends would respond in his situation. She was obviously being difficult which was not surprising. Well it’s not like he expected to have her come out just from asking.

As the girl went back to her books Ketsu simply answered her question. “Yes, yes I am.” Ketsu began to walk around the room and figure out what was going on. Since he had no context clues whatsoever the main things that stood out were books titled, things that should be better left alone and others that said why ignore the people around you who love you for some god forsaken goal.

He got a rather annoyed face while looking at the map. How many shinobi had he seen down the road do something like this at one point or another. Goals were great but when it turns into an obsession then we start to have problems. They always deny it for some greater good or favoring one person in their lives over the other. Never would they admit it but it was always the case, its selfishness disguised as being a hero.

When she started to shove a large bookcase to reveal and trap door was when he was genuinely interested. Why does a library have a trap door? The shinobi world was seriously stupid, always secret doors, always ways to escape, always annoyances. Why are there no normal places, honestly you could go anywhere and find a trap door or a secret something, they are so common nowadays.

She started trying to lift the heavy slab of a trap door and then nipped at him. Wait, I’m sorry are you trying to tell me to do stuff after I came on behalf of your family to help you do whatever the hell is that you’re doing? Oh no, while Ketsueki hated and avoided conflict he could not ignore it this time. That was the real hypocrisy

Ketsu moved to stand onto the trap door and firmly sat down and crossed his arms. “I’m here for your family not for you. They are outside enticing random strangers to come in a get you out for a while. At this rate they are going to make it a B-rank mission.” Was that an insult if he thought she was only worth a B-rank mission? “So either you deal with weak little me and get this over with or I leave and this scales out to eventually having the Raikage come in and ban you from the library? Would that help you out more in the end!?”

Queen of logic and definition would have to at least consider what he said at that point or she could be crazy. It was a fair point but Ketsu was not about to be pushed around and he was not about to waste his time. If she really wanted help she would say hey help me with this and I’ll do X. Though he did not know her and for that he might get attacked. Either way this was the impasse now and she needed to handle this. Considering he was not a loved one a simple just let me do this and a tantrum were not going to make him go away like some weak brother would. Shots fired.

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
Komora and Akio had arrived at the academy. She gazed about in wonder as she took in the sights of the familiar place. It all felt so old now, but the smells all seemed so new. Her senses had been expounded since her time in the woods, and she was stopping to experience everything. ”Wow, I can’t believe this place. How did I end up on babysitting duty?” The doggo chuckled. ”You’re some handful aren’t ya teeny?” He grunted as he nudged Komora to continue forward. She reluctantly abandoned her examination of a stab hole in the wall that didn’t seem to have been repaired yet. ”I’m pretty sure you were supposed to be here, but none of these teachers recognize you. What am I supposed to do with you?” Akio paused for a moment to scratch his ear with his hind leg.

Akio seemed to be lost in thought as he had given up trying to prod Komora around the academy and was instead following her around with a thoughtful expression on his face. Komora wandered around aimlessly, earning disgusted looks as she passed people by and experienced them to her natural stench. Then they were outside. ”Komora!” Someone called. The Doggo’s ears perked up. It was of the Mochizuki’s. Komora recognized his face, but didn’t know his name. The man approached and immediately winced once he got a whiff of her strong smell. ”Where have you been? Nobody has seen you for months! And now you just -” Something seemed to click in his head.

”Komora. Can you do me a solid? Do you think you could go to the library and get your sister?”

”She has a sister?” Akio the Doggo groaned. ”I’m not sure I want any part of this...one Komora is already bad enough.”

”Hey she’s not as bad as you think.” The Mochizuki paused and debated internally which he thought was more of a handful. When it became apparent that not even he was sure of his own words he returned to the conversation. ”Listen, She’s been holed up in the library for practically since she arrived back in the village. The librarians have been begging the troupe for help getting her out of there. If anyone can do it, I’m sure Komora can.”

Komora was completely lost. There was a man talking to a dog, and here she was examining a butterfly on a flower that was growing out of a hedge that followed the path they were on. ”Alright - so we’ll do things your way. Komora will get Tama out of the library with her charming scent - but whats in this for me?”

”Wat.”

”No seriously.” Akio the doggo answered. ”Whats in this for me? If I have to deal with two of these things I don’t know if my old heart can take it. I am 10 years old after all - I’m supposed to be retired!” He complained.

”Lookit! Komora found it!” She pointed at the butterfly’s mesmerizing wings, but both speakers ignored her. When she saw that they were ignoring her she decided to ignore them back.

”...How about 50 yen?”

”Heh, no deal. I’m a dog. What do I need yen for?”

”Then how about a doggie bone?”
”Dime a dozen.”

”How about a steak?” The man’s eyes looked hopeful as Akio seemed to give it some serious consideration.

”Steak hmm… You have yourself a deal. Come on stinky, you got a date.” Akio grabbed Komora by the bear skin that she was wearing for clothes and began to tug her back into the academy. Komora was actually beginning to get annoyed with Akio. He kept dragging her around everywhere. She thought it had been fun at first because his tail wagged and he was a puppy that could talk - but now that he kept pushing her around it was quickly wearing out her patience.

She was nudged on the leg again, and in frustration she bounded off the wall and then clung on all fours onto the ceiling. There. That would show him. She stuck her tongue out at the doggo. Except the herding began once again, but on the ceiling. Komora was herded all the way into the library and then finally into the room with Tama and Ketsu. Akio didn’t really want to go into the room if there were two Komoras in there now. So he dropped to the floor and waited while Komora’s very presence worked its magic.

Komora continued to crawl around on the ceiling, as she tried to find a way to get out of the room, but the doggo was guarding the entrance and had trapped her in the room. She was starting to get mad now. She was ignoring Tama and Ketsu because she really didn’t take enough time to examine the two for their identities. Instead with a handful of seals a wreath of flame began to swirl about her body. She dropped to the table that Tama had collected a pile of books on. Her flames licking at the pages and at the walls. Komora didn’t seem to care as she nonchalantly hopped off the table and in the process knocked the flaming books against the walls, setting the precious notes and maps pinned to the walls on fire.

She haunched on all fours with her nails extended and her teeth bared as she glared at the grizzled doggo blocking the door. ”She will bite YOU!” She growled as she leapt at the dog and tackled him into the ground. She began to scratch and claw at him, but in a swift spin he freed himself from the Komora and simultaneously put out the fire that had caught on his fur.

Akio gazed at the mess with his one good eye as the room was now on fire. ”damn...I might not be getting a steak after this.”

This was now a Komora ranked mission.

[enter Komora]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the midst of her arguing with the newcomer, a most unfortunate event occurred. Tama’s estranged younger sister fell from the ceiling, spewing fire at the canine that had waltzed in with her. “She will bite you!” Komora screamed as she leapt at the dog, the room lighting with flame. The noise of their fight was soon drowned out by an ear-splitting screech as Tama, murder in her eyes, flew into the fray. Her appearance was drastically changed from the pajama-clad researcher, her hair had gone shock white and bony appendages shaped into a facsimile of wings sprouted from her back. The trouble she had lifting the heavy trapdoor seemed to have disappeared along with her transformation, as she now wielded it quite easily in both of her hands.

The chuunin moved with surprising speed, giving the girl and her dog mere seconds to avoid the slab as it crashed into the tile floor. As wild and reckless as Komora had become, nothing in the forest could have prepared her for the bloodthirsty aura Tama was exuding currently. The flame-wreathed room as a backdrop made Tama look even more like a hellish entity. Soon the sprinklers systems kicked on, dousing the fire in the room, but not within Tama's heart. Just half burnt scraps of the six months of research remained, and what was left was quickly becoming illegible due to the water cascading from the ceiling.

“Ko. Mo. Ra!” Tama enounced every syllable of her sister's name as she kept after her, grabbing the younger girl by her collar and hoisting her into the air. “That's months of work, poof, ashes!” Tama vented as she threw Komora to the ground with a sickening smack. The elder Mochizuki reached down again, pulling Komora up by her ankle this time. “All because you decide to throw a fit for incomprehensible reasons, and then try to fucking solve it with fucking fireballs and shit!” Komora was swung around once again, and then launched across the room, landing a short distance away from the now clearly opened trapdoor. Tama was still clearly incensed, but now for a different reason. She had begun to realize it shortly after she had started to toss Komora around like a ragdoll. “And the worst part is, I can’t even be mad at you, dammit! Because you’re acting like goddamn me!” Tama had reacted to Komora exactly how Komora had reacted to the visually impaired canine. No thought to her surroundings, no thought towards how her actions would affect those around her, just a single-minded obsession on her target and damn if she had cared about anything else. The 'Star Performer of the Mochizuki Troupe' realized that she had been behaving like this for a long time, and it just pissed her off more. But I’m better than this, I’m better than this by a long-shot, because I’m Mochizuki fucking Tama! And I’m not gonna be bested by my own damned emotions!

She slowly approached the no doubt dazed relative, her bony protrusions darting out to pin the girl to the ground. “So as a thank you for showing me a shattered reflection of myself, I’ll let you assist me in fixing the mess you caused.” A hint of a feral smile showed on the chuunin’s lips, as she walked away from the battered Komora towards Ketsueki.

Tama had forgotten about the med-nin in her rage, but although her anger and frustration at the sudden loss of her work was still very much apparent, it was now somewhat contained, and channeled to a purpose rather than lashing out wildly like some crazed beast. “You,” she said bluntly to the red-head, “You seem to be of a nurturing type. Patch her up would ya, she’s going to need some strength for where we’re going,” Tama said as she sifted through the ruined sheaves of parchment and tattered books. “The three,” a quick glance at the dog and she amended her statement, “four of us are going to crack the legend of General Tamaru Rane, the last known possessor of the Chalk of Fate.”

[MFT WC: 684]

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
Komora glared at Akio, She raised herself from the floor to make herself look bigger to the dog. Akio was mostly just trying to ignore her at the moment as he tried to think of something that could save the books from the fire. Then a slab of something. With his quick canine feet he dodge away, landing safely and lightly. Komora had not been facing the slab. It completely blindslided her and left her crushed beneath its huge weight. ”Damn it...” He cursed to himself mostly. ”Why did I expect her to dodge that?” It seemed like the girl was still alive though. She crawled from beneath the slab. She could feel her shoulder begining to swell, and blood was dripping down her forehead and getting into her right eye. She was dazed. Her head felt so light and her body so heavy. As she gazed around trying to regain her senses she was suddenly hoisted into the air by her the fur shawl around her neck.

Tama yelled at Komora. Komora normally didn’t respond to strong tones very well. To her yelling was the same as talking normally. The hate and anger in Tama’s eyes weren’t something that she could possibly read on a face. After all, to her, faces were like slippery eels. They were there but so hard to grasp! She still wasn’t quite thinking right when she suddenly found herself in a crater in the ground. The tiles had crumbled beneath the force of the blow. The moment her body hit the floor, there was a subtle crack that was underneath the noise of her hitting the floor. Her arms and legs relaxed and felt more like noodles that had been glued to her torso than limbs.

She exercised futility as she raised her trunk without the aid of her hands. Suddenly her foot was in the grasp of the maddened Tama. With a skillful flick Komora was tossed at the wall near the trap door. Only she didn’t stop when she hit the wall and flew through it and the next wall behind it instead until rays of fading sunlight began to shine through the Komora sized hole in the wall.

Akio gulped. Shit. He was going to murder that stupid Mochizuki outside. Tama wasn’t just another Komora! She was a stronger Komora! The doggo rushed through the Komora shapped exit and followed the strong scent of Komora to where she lay in a bush. ”Hey Stinky!” He called out. Then he paused in shock when he saw the way that her body was mangled in all the wrong ways. Her arm was broken with what should have been a bone in her forearm was peaking out of her skin like a sharp spear. Her hair had settled over her face so Akio couldn’t see, but the guilt trip continued when he saw the equivalent of a wooden stake pierced through a lung.

”Oh my god… I just got this girl killed.” It wouldn’t be the first time a human had died on him, but it did eliminate the entire possibility that he would ever see duty again. He padded over to the girl’s body and moved the hair out of her face. It seemed that she had died with a sense of wonderment on her face. ”Heh. Fearless little bugger I’ll give you that.” He chuckled at her face frozen in… wait a second. Her eyes? ”Hey hey hey! Are you still alive?”

Her eyes seemed to dart around curiously but she did not answer. The doggo blinked his one good eye. Off handedly he thought he heard Tama say something about helping her clean up this mess. ”Pffskoh. ” Akio sputtered. ”Even if she wanted to help you, I don’t think she is going to be moving anytime soon.”

Akio looked at Komora’s body again. ”I mean… If she lives...” He looked over at Komora. She had stopped breathing.

Santaru Arisu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While engaging with the girl before would have been very interesting and probably a conversation that might have eventually been a funny retelling story between two friends suddenly because the catalyst for neither of the two trained shinobi to notice a small girl enter the room and flop down onto the table. It was a rare thing indeed considering that Ketsu was almost exclusively paranoid but distractions were exactly what they were. It was only the fact that this little girl suddenly lite herself on fire that things started to get really, really out of hand. He could feel the initial heat of flames lick across his face and he instinctively covered his mouth with the cloth of his shirt to make sure he would be able to breathe a little easier.

The speed at which the fire grew was out of control. He knew he needed to put this fire out but first he should probably make sure that the other two were okay. Turning around he saw a demon. It screamed in rage and slammed down the slab onto the two or at least it looked like that. From his field of vision beyond the flames he watched as the dog seemed to get out of the way which made him assume that the girl did as well. Wait…was that demon the girl he was just speaking to? Why was she attacking a child!?

Suddenly screaming at the top of her longs he soon knew exactly why the girl was screaming. Watching the demon pick up the girl and slam her to the ground even made Ketsu flinch in pain at that. He started to move towards them, albeit quite a bit angry due the mistreatment of the child. Suddenly throwing the child right towards Ketsu he tried to reach out and grab her but he coughed hard and stumble over so debris which caused him to miss the child.

Suddenly making demands the demon girl was mentioning how the little girl was now going to help her. Yea, sure a broken child is exactly what was needed to help this situation. Ketsu failed to realize when the sprinklers turned on. Despite loving the rain and water this did nothing to simmer down the smoldering embers he was feeling in his chest. She even had the gall to tell him to patch the girl up…what the hell did it look like he was about to do? He made his way through the hole in the wall and noticed the dog was now sitting next his…master?

As Ketsukei came out he felt himself stiffen at the sight of the girl. He had never seen such a mess of bad luck as the girl had been, not only through the wall but the wood…and the arm…and then he saw her eyes.

His training kicked in as he moved forward and very careful expression as he assessed the situation before him. Breathing was the first issue and while normally this was a bad idea. He leaned down and tried to make sure not to move her much. “Okay listen here I am one of the best doctors in the village and I just hope that you will believe when I say a lot of this is going to hurt a ton but I am going to save your life real quick here.”

If he was not a doctor she might not have made a trip and that demon witch was still in there acting like the world owed her. This poor girl…

Reaching to her body he first removed the wood steak from her chest. Normally this was a terrible, horrific idea, except for Ketsueki. He tapped into his bloodline and willed the girl’s blood to stop flowing out of her body, while normally used to bind and force opponents to do his bidding, in the medical field he found it help to prevent wounds from bleeding out. With his will connected to her blood, he moved over to her arm and quickly and unmercifully put it back where it belonged. Ketsueki flinched slightly when he did it knowing that the amount of pain felt would be one of the worst the small girl probably ever felt.

Once that was in place he focused on moving his chakra to his hands. Feeling the swell of power he moved through the hand seals and let out a soft breath, “Medical art: Angelic Blessing.” Soft soothing sunlight began to pour out of his hands toward the small child and would begin to work on healing not only the outer portions of the body but the insides as well. Re-fortifying the bones and sealing up the wounds.

While this looked like a miracle Jutsu it did not replace blood, it did not get rid of the disorientation, and it did not give back energy in fact he imagined she would be a little light headed and tired after this. At least most people did. When the jutsu was said and done he released his will on her blood and decided to begin the inspection all over again to ensure that he had not missed smaller details since the two larger more obvious issues were taken care of. He planned to ignore the one in the library and simply asked, “Do you feel anything else out of line milady?”

Honestly the healing was cheap and artificial and she should really seek more medical attention and rest, though in his line of work unless he knocked her out…she would be off and running right away.

Jutsu used: Destiny Bond Jutsu (Bloodline), Blood Break (Bloodline, Angelic Blessing (A-rank medical Jutsu)

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
Komora was not unconcious for any part of the medical techniques. She felt nothing as he mended her body and could move less while he worked. Stinky, I can’t decide if you are one of the luckiest human or the reverse. The doggo nervously scratched his ears as he watched with increasingly disgust as the repairs became more and more serious. ”She must have nerves of steel...” He muttered under his breath as he watched the operation occur on her without so much as a peep. ”That’s some pretty impressive chakra work.” The doggo commented to the to the medic. ”One of the bloodlines with the blood control right?” It was mostly a rhetorical question. Still the doggo couldn’t help but feel something was wrong as he watched only Komora’s eyes look around curiously as though she was trying to see what was being done to her, yet even for as painful as the rest of what the medic nin was surely doing it didn’t seem to cause even the slightest twitched in her limbs.

Then finally he seemed to finish. ”“Do you feel anything else out of line milady?”” He asked the smelly little feral girl. Komora glanced back up at him and for the first time she tried to speak. She coughed up a splinter due to her efforts, but quickly returned her gaze to him. ”Feeling Nothing.” She explained. The doggo peered over her curiously. He bit her hand rather hard and drew back a little when he saw that it had drawn no reaction.

”I’m not a doctor but… Paralysis? Its not a result of a jutsu… May be her back is broken still? Heh, guess that gets you out of your chores stinky.” The doggo joked. ”To be honest I’m kind of shocked. With med nins like you around how does anyone in this village even die?”

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ketsueki left to go check on the younger Mochizuki, and Tama followed him with her eyes as he walked through the hole in wall. I didn't think I threw her that hard, Tama remarked to herself as she peered out of it to see the crumpled form of her younger sibling. The chuunin had to shield her eyes from the harsh sunlight as she found Komora lying there, battered and bruised. Some of her wound were clearly serious, even to one as inexperienced in the medical field as Tama. The med-nin was skillfully attending to Komora, and had seemingly brought her back from the brink. Tama breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of the mini-Mochizuki stirring, only to feel a sharp pang of regret as she heard the conversation between the dog, Komora, and the redhead. Paralyzed? No way, she's not…, she can't be…, well she shouldn't of…, it's not my…, thoughts like these rushed through Tama's head as she pulled her head back through the hole in the wall. Was there something she could do to help? Something to clean up her own mess? She glanced at her bony wing-like protrusions, she had a bit of Kaguya in her, would it do any good? Would they even let her do anything? Oh who am I fucking kidding, Tama thought to herself, in the end all I can do is destroy. Her temper had gotten the better of her and though the chuunin had pulled it together enough that she hadn't killed Komora outright, no sane doctor would let Tama anywhere near her after that display of violence. She let out another shout and punched another hole in the wall, “Dammit!” Tama's body contorted as her bones refitted themselves into her body, the green glow faded from her eyes, and color settled back into her hair. She turned from the scene at hand and dashed for the opening, intending to leap down it, taking unseen tears of frustration and sorrow with her.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
Because Komora had been lying paralyzed [for nearly two weeks. j/k] Her fast healing was able to finish healing her nerves. The once shattered body rose from its place and she looked around curiously. Of course the doggo was shocked too. She just wandered on out of the place. They were probably use to Komora level disasters anyway. But still, she was heading back to the forest. It wasn't like she knew Tama all that well - but not that she was up and well again the memories of the pain would remain. Like an animal Komora understood the physical actions better than words, and she had had enough of life in the city. She was much happier in the forest where at least she and the animals obeyed the same rules.

[exit]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back