Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Building Blocks [Tutor|Endo]

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
’Endo Eiji’

Slowly studying the file she had received that morning the young Senju wondered how to start out the Ninjutsu training. She was new to these types of things - had only helped out a handful of students so far. This one, however, would be different. From the file she concluded that the guy had some promising skills. Perhaps that was the reason why the Academy wanted her to guide him a little. The thought was odd, she wondered if she would be capable - if her performance or guidance wouldn’t be disappointing.

Sitting on one of the benches next to the assigned training area, she had her feet tugged beneath her while playing with a piece of paper. The file was hidden in the cherry red backpack that was carelessly hanging from the edge of the bench. Her outfit was casual - a black t-shirt with a huge cactus on it, beige pants and white sneakers. The headband was tied to her left upper arm, its green was a shade darker than the cactus’ and two shades darker than her jade-colored eyes.

The square piece of paper she was folding was chakra paper, but somewhere between getting the paper from the office and getting here she had changed her mind on having Eiji use it. By now the guy probably knew with which element he had the closest connection. She would simply have to wait for him to show up and see what he had to offer.

Lazily scanning the area Shizuka leaned back a little, closer to the tree behind her and the shadow it had to offer. For Kumogakure to have two sunny days in a row.. well, she was getting confused, suspicious even. Perhaps someone was messing with the clouds?

She didn’t get a lot of time to study the crystal clear sky, or to almost miss the soft drizzling. From the corner of her eye she could see a young man appear at the edge of the training ground. His looks confirmed her thoughts and she didn’t hesitate to wave for him to come over. He was tall, taller than her. Not that that was hard to achieve.

“Goodmorning~” she let him know with a slightly singing voice. “the name is Senju Shizuka, I’ll be helping you out today.” Unfolding her legs, she slid from her sitting spot and offered the guy a hand.

“To begin with, I would like to know if you have a favorite technique or something you would like to learn. While it was lightning I’ve started with, I’ve grown to like using water, a lot.” Nodding, she offered him a light smile. “In my humble opinion, it’s best to build on something you’re not only good at, but something you’re fascinated by. That way you won’t get bored of it.”

Well.. perhaps that wasn’t the best speech to give.. she had never applied to be a motivational speaker. Hell, she didn’t even know if he needed any of that. All in all, Shizuka was simply being honest.

[1/5 || 508/1.500]
Ooc: feel free to lead the topic wherever you want to, I'm sure we'll have fun as the story unwinds itself.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back