Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bullied... [Gintoki Sakata]

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Man, was that a pain… the little kid wasn’t even doing anything insulting or annoying to the elder boy, but the fact that it ended like this tormented him like it would torment any other soft-hearted boy. Upon a bridge among countless bridges that stretched over the Village, he gazed down towards the skies that were constantly colliding with the monument or land that Kumo was built on. His breath could be seen cause fogs over his mouth, but he was in deep thought as always. No matter how delicate and intellectual that his parents addressed him, he still had many key characteristics of an innocent, young boy who had the ability to sulk over rather obscure things. If this was a mission or against an enemy, then it wouldn’t have hurt him as much… but a fellow civilian? Rather, a fellow Cloud Ninja?

It all started with Honnou’s goodbyes to his parents as he was heading for the Saito Clan’s HQ. After a quick lecture with Hoshi, the ‘wonder boy’ had gone out to the center of Kumogakure for something to eat. That was when he stumbled upon a few other ninjas when crossing Cronopolis, in which he was quickly roared upon. It continued like that, along with a few of them getting the extremely intelligent idea of annoying and insulting the little kid until he began charging away from the area. Heck, he was a shinobi, and so were they given by their headbands, but give the little one a chance. It broke some of his spirit, and it left him confused and sad. Then again, he had never encountered this before in his life; was it a part of a bigger plan? Was he about to learn a great value in life? Who the hell would know such...?

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Groceries.. groceries... eggs, bread, steak...' Arata ran through the busy streets of Kumogakure, gracefully striding past the crowds of people and slipping through the small spaces between them. All the Uchiha needed to do was cross the bridge and get to the store so he could grab the remaining groceries for his mom. Arata then leaped onto the railing of the bridge and strided down the railing nearing the end of the bridge. The Uchiha then stopped in his tracks as the face of a sulking boy was caught by his coal colored eyes.

Arata turned his hips and peered back at the boy confirming what he saw. The Uchiha sighed before stuffing his hands in his pockets and walking back on the railing towards the boy. On this pleasant day Arata was wearing a navy blue T-shirt with gray pants and black sandals. On the back of his shirt was the enlarged crest of the Uchiha, displayed proudly. One Arata was side by side with the boy he crouched down on his toes to get on eye level with him. "Hey, kid. What's the matter?"

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had sulked for quite a while now, deep in thought to try and cheer himself up, but things turned out differently as a figure had made it to his side. Slowly moving his face up to the person, Honnou noticed his coal-black eyes and laid-back appearance. Apparently, the young boy had pulled a little attention to himself, and it honestly hurt him a bit more than before. He didn’t want to interrupt people’s happy days with the picture of a sad kid on the bridge, so he felt that he owed this taller dude now.

Calling him kid reminded Honnou that he could converse with the tone of an adult, and thus he let himself express his feelings in his own, normal way: “Some individuals keep pulling pranks at me every time that I pass Cronopolis. I guess that it’s getting to my head, now…” Honnou had his hood up which covered some of his view towards this young man, and it sure did put some extra points to the atmosphere that he had at the moment. Despite everything that he knew, he kept dealing with these childish problems, eh..?

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ehhhh? Bullies huh? Well if you don't do anything then they're just going to keep bothering you, ya know? I can tell you this, don't let them get you down, prove them wrong with your abilities. I guarantee your training won't let you down, all the hard work you put into bettering yourself won't fail you." Arata looked up at the sky for a moment and sighed. "I guess I could teach you some cool jutsu real quick if you want? Maybe it'll make them not want to mess with you or something. Just tell me what jutsu elements you're attuned with and I can think of something to teach you, however it won't be easy! It takes a long time of dedication and practice to master anything! Alright?" The Uchiha then flashed the boy a smile and stood straight up once more.

Once standing he stuffed his hands into his pockets and stepped off the railing to stand next to the boy. "I know at least one jutsu out of all of the main elements. So I can guarantee that I can teach you something. I mean look, I'm not really telling you to fight them or anything but.. I dunno, maybe a powerful jutsu will scare them off and they'll be impressed by how strong you are or something, I mean, I've never really had to deal with bullies before. I only ever focused on my training, not what others thought of me. So what element hm?"

[WC: 252]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back