Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bunk 45A, Trainee Barracks[Private]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

"What do you think about everything?"

"From what you described and what we know...I honestly am lost."

"Sometimes I wonder why we're doing this"

"Doing what?"

"This, all this. Our comrades were assassinated and for what? Only for the branch to be told to stand down?...

"I do not understand it fully myself, I mean is this not what we're in training for. You would think Saito would have more confidence in this branch..

"Considering he rose through the ranks, yeah you would think. You should have seen the state of the fallen anbu, Nobuyuki...and Hyazo. It would have riled you up..."

"There is no disagreeing with that point, though I suppose I was lucky to have been patrolling another quadrant."

Both trainees throughout their conversation were adjusting portions of their anbu gear, unfastening arm guards and freeing themselves from the torso armor. Their bunk room was exactly how one would expect rooming to be for the corp's trainees. The room was small, similar to that of a prison cell and was enough space to fit two people without making them live on top of each other. Resting his mask to the side, Arashi's pupils gave Hosuto a side glance as the boy's back was turned. Ever since Hosuto had returned from the engagement within the forest, he'd had the mark. It was something that Arashi wondered greatly about but never really found the chance to flat out quiz Hosuto about what it was and how it happened. Shrugging, his body free of the anbu gear, Arashi's arms would rotate and loosen up before the teenager dropped to the floor and started to do push ups.

"That..mark, on your back. What happened out there.."

Was about to slide a form fitting black shirt over his head before hearing Arashi's question, Hosuto pausing momentarily. He wasn't sure how to exactly explain it to his comrade and friend, mainly because he simply didn't remember anything from it being inscribed upon him. Now that he thought about it, he did not even know who placed it upon his back and how. One thing was for certain though and it was something he kept to himself, but the seal made him feel a constant pain. It wasn't something unbearable but was more akin to a constant discomfort. Sighing as he pulled himself up onto the top bunk and flattened out, his gaze looked to the side, catching a glimpse of Arashi's routine work out. Mentally he kept track of how many the boy was doing..

"75..76...77.."

"Honestly I am unsure, I remember the engagement then tracking the target out of his hiding place...then my head got dark after word came in about our Sennin's assassination. Next thing..my vision comes to and the target is nowhere in site and we're left to deal with Hyazo's injuries."

Sweat had began to collect against his dark skin, as each motion bringing his body up and down strained his muscles. It was strange the bond the two had developed over their time within the program, both being paired and realizing just how much they had in common as far as goals and thought processes were concerned. As he finished another push up set, he heard Hosuto mouth the number 100 and stopped. Gathering his breath, Arashi pulled his body to rest on the side of his bed with his hand running through his hair.

"I've been thinking Hosuto..with the way things are going and how we view the shinobi world, how about we make a pact with each other. What I have to propose is something that is opposite of what we were conditioned to think, but given the events we might need to think about keeping it as a...backup"

The images of the dead anbu, Nobuyuki's broken form and Hyazo's impaled body flooded his mind, as Hosuto stared at the ceiling of his bunk. Exhaling calmly, he'd reach between the point where his bed padding and the wall came into contact and removed a scroll. Arashi would do something similar, unwinding a scroll which was hidden within his Hari's sheath. Staring at a portion of unrolled parchment, he'd scan the markings which covered much of the paper. Each boy would bite their thumb, pressing a bloodied fingerprint onto the parchment before exchanging them.

"Tell me what you have in mind..."

"Well the details are..."

[Topic Entered/Left with NPC Raitoningu Arashi]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back