Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Buy the Buy [Open]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo walked along the crowded street, avoiding the masses as best he could while looking at the list in his hand. Apparently his brother Takama was going to attend the event in Wind Country, and Tomo tasked to acquire supplies for the trip. The elder Mochizuki had made it clear that Tomo should put great effort into the chore, which led Tomo to believe that his sister Kimiko would be attending with Takama. There was no other real explanation he could come up with. Reading the list, much of what was on it came in twos. Two large water containers, two billed hats, et cetera. Shrugging off some of the weirder requests, Tomo looked over the possible food supplies. He had no knowledge of what foods would be best for a trek through the desert. It had to be something that could keep in the heat, yet not dry them out even more.

Tomo sighed out loud. He wasn't some cooking connoisseur. He could make beef bowls and doughnuts without much difficulty, but those certainly wouldn't work for the desert. Shaking his head, the Mochizuki decided to look for the hats instead. Walking into a clothing store, Tomo browsed the many hats available while tapping his foot. How was he supposed to know what hats those two would want? He scanned the selection before grabbing two billed, black and white hats. "Whatever. If they want something more stylish, they can come back and return them." Looking back to his list, Tomo cocked an eyebrow. "A cape that billows heroically in the wind...what? Where in Raiden's name would I even get something like that?" The young man looked back and forth in the store, utterly baffled how he would find such a ridiculous item.

[WC: 293]
[MFT]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
024f51ed-e1b1-40da-9a71-9aefdb9a975b_zpslsbjinkz.jpg

Being in a shinobi village the clothing store sold more than mere casual wear. They sold garbs that would also attract the usual shinobi. Attire that is both stunning and practical for a soldier. Hakuren was trying out a suit when Tomo can in looking for items on his list. She was dressed in armor as black as a night with embroidery off gold that shown like the stars in the light. Underneath her heavy plate a dress of pink and violet hues which went well with the rest of the outfit.

Hakuren looking at herself in a nearby mirror overhears Tomo’s frustrations. “I’m not sure if any ‘billows heroically’ but capes can be found along the wall over there.” Hakuren then points to the far side of the store. She then smiles as she recognizes the famous performer and withholds her urge to ask for an autograph. How she wishes that she had one of her many posters of him right now. “Anything else you are looking for? Maybe I can help.”

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo's ears perked as someone spoke behind him. He turned to find an armor-clad woman, which took him by surprise for but a moment. Many shinobi like to go the light armor route, it was unusual to see such heavy armor. But everyone was unique, and this woman probably was used mostly for her fighting abilities, unlike him. Giving a nod of thanks for the direction and offer of help, Tomo approached the wall she pointed to and examined the cape options. Just as the lady had said, the billowing part wasn't something one could determine easily. Instead he choose one with a hood, since providing sun cover was the only reason Tomo could think of as to why Takama would want a cape. Tomo's brother would just have to deal with his choices.

With the clothes shopping out of the way, all that was really left was the food. Normally Tomo would have simply wandered about the village before settling on whatever looked cheap and easy to transport. But Tomo again recalled the importance his brother had put on getting appropriate things. Glancing to the helpful maiden from before, Tomo figured it couldn't hurt to ask. She had offered the help after all. He approached her and cleared this throat a bit. "I hope you don't mind, but I will take you up on your offer. Just a small inquiry really. Would you happen to know what would make for appropriate desert food?" Instantly realizing that sentence could be taken the wrong way, he specified. "Not dessert, desert. As in a biome filled with wretched sand."

[WC: 267]
[MFT]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Yes, yes I understood you the first time.” Though Hakuren could understand why he would make sure she did hear him right. A list of dessert items would hardly be helpful. Hakuren could only gather that the man was heading to Suna for why else would one go through such dry wilderness. “I’m not sure. Whenever we make a shipment to Sunagakure, we take the long way around. My mother is a cargo ship captain so naturally we travel by sea from Port Cirrus to Soon’s Harbor.” It’s an uncommon route, but Hakuren thinks that’s because people forgot or unaware that the village of Sand has a Harbor nearby. It is a longer path and will add a couple of days to one’s journey but Hakuren prefers it over the desert terrain. “If you desire I could book you passage.”

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo shook his head at the lady's offer. "That's kind of you, but I'm not the one going on the trip. My brother and sister sent me as an errand boy today. They'll be the ones vacationing in Wind Country." Unknowing that he was indeed going to be the one heading to the sandy dunes, he gave a faint, ignorant smile. "Regardless I will convey your offer to my siblings, but knowing my brother, he probably wants to trek through the desert just so he can brag about it later." Tomo's face scrunched at the image of his smug brother's expression. Focusing again on his speaking buddy, he bowed. "My apologies, it seems I was a bit too distracted earlier to introduce myself. I am Mochizuki Tomo. My brother, Takama, may be the one to call upon your family's services. What may your name be so that I might pass it along?"

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren was in the middle of grabbing another outfit to try on when Tomo finally introduces himself. The dress falls from her hands and she hastily droops down and picks it back up. “You want to know my name?” She politely bows and says, “I am Shinigami Hakuren. I’ve watched every one of your shows.” Hakuren was slightly embarrassed abruptly admitting that, but a wonderful performer like him probably gets women confessing there adoration all the time. Hakuren then decides to change the subject. “What a peculiar place to take a vacation.” Hakuren figured one to head to such a hot place for a mission or an event as a performer in their case. It seemed a strange place to go to freely as a person native to a cold climate. “If you do decide to go by ship my mother goes by her maiden name, Taisen Sakura.”

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo set the two names to memory before responding to Hakuren's pondering. "It is for the event in Wind Country. I suppose my brother values free vacation over quality vacation." The young man gave a small bob of his head. "I personally don't see the appeal of traversing a wasteland littered with..." He paused to pull a small travel guide from one of the shopping bags in his possession. "Scorpions, spiders, and sandworms. Among other things." He closed the book and slipped it back where it came from. "But I digress. I should be on my way if I hope to finish before the shops close. It was a pleasure meeting you Shinigami-san. Perhaps we will see more of each other in the future. Thank you for the assistance and have a pleasant day." Tomo gave a small bow before exiting the shop. If he didn't hurry, a noogie was sure to be in his future.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back