Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Buying Flowers [Free RP]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EcP36yf.png

countess.png

INPC Countess Bakunin

I had come down to the Dawnbringer Plaza in hopes of buying flowers for a special date. Thus far I had been unable to find the right flowers though. I had found roses, tulips, and even several cacti. There weren't any canterbury bells in sight though. I frowned. It had to be canterbury bells. My date wouldn't accept anything less.

Hello by the way. I am the Countess Bakunin, but my friends call me Koko. You aren't my friend (or are you?) so you can refer to me as the Countess, Bakunin, the Countess Bakunin, but not Koko. Unless you are my friend in which case you are more than free to call me Koko.

I was wearing my street clothes today and carrying a straw basket with me. The straw basket had a bottle of wine, a couple of sandwiches, chips, and an apple. As I mentioned before I was getting ready for a date, but hadn't been able to find the flowers. I began to make my way through the stands, looking in desperation for those purple colored flowers. Where could they be?

[Topic left due to inactivity.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back