Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Byakko Yanjirou: Vampire Hunter [B-Rank Self-Mod]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Grand Palais...

A breeding place for the filth of Sunagakure, a festering pit of crime that even the light of the sun could not cleanse, an unhallowed ground where evil thrives... The perfect place to use as hunting grounds for a supposed "vampire."

"Or so I can assume.." Yanjirou was in this place for a very specific reason: to find and subdue a criminal that goes by the name of Banpaia. Somehow - despite his reckless "feeding" - he'd managed to evade authorities, and the number of people that have fallen victim to his atrocities has only risen. Although the boy recognizes his vile nature, he does not intend to be a vigilante. Rather, he simply wishes to improve his tactics in relation to a variety of fighting styles. Considering this villain's chakra absorbing nature, he was the top candidate after the young Byakko encountered a similar foe in Water Country.

So now, he wandered the filthy alleyways of the Black Bazaar - being the last place his target was said to be seen. Of course, he came to this place during the night, being the time Banpaia was reported to attack his victims - which also happened to be the time that crime truly thrived. Glares were received from all sides, the boy's status being quite apparent because of his clothes. This is precisely what the boy wanted. Someone as "sheltered" and "innocent" as himself would be an easy target for a genjutsu user, especially since he's just a child. Clearly his plan was working, at least on the common thugs, but they were clearly smart enough not to mess with a shinobi...

A splash distracted Yanjirou, a puddle in the street soaking his left leg as he walked, but this inconvenience would be quickly forgotten as a scream rang out from an alleyway just beside him. Quick to react, the boy dashed in, weaving through several buildings until he found what he could only assume was the source. Several things stood out to him immediately, mostly the lack of a damsel in distress - but also the pair of red glowing eyes in the darkest corner of the dead end that he'd stumbled upon. Immediately, the shinobi was put on his guard, but quickly assuaged as a rather attractive woman stepped out.

"My, you really are more attractive up close - little kitty..." She spoke softly, and was already bringing about unfamiliar feelings within Yanjirou. Perhaps she has some experience sweet talking people? "From the moment I saw you, I knew that I wanted you. Those ears of yours are just so... Irresistible." Powerless to stop her, the woman approached the young Byakko - not hesitating to reach down to his crotch and grab hold. "Wow, you're quick to get ready. But I wonder how long you can last?"

"What?" Vitality was quickly lost, the boy's energy being drained as quickly as this woman had appeared. Having pieced the puzzle together, Yanji locked eyes with the man before him.

"Hahaha, that's right - little kitty..." The voice which originated from the body quickly changed to that of a male's, and his form reverted back to that of a tall, pale man with glowing red eyes. "Men are always the easiest to manipulate, and with all those hormones going crazy in that little body of yours, how could you possibly have resisted a woman so blunt?" Maniacal laughing echoed in the small alleyway that they found themselves in, and Yanjirou was already beginning to feel himself lose consciousness. His breathing slowed, his very life force being sucked out of him, until the laughing stopped, and a crimson liquid stained the earthy ground beneath them. "H-Huh?" Banpaia looked down, only to find a squirming metal gauntlet in his chest.

"I knew this was a genjutsu from the moment our eyes met, you really should have been less reckless..." Yanji barely managed to utter these final words before the pair collapsed, the "Vampire" dying from blood loss, and Yanjirou recovering about an hour later. By the time he came to, he'd already been robbed of his yen, which warranted a sigh - but at least the target had been taken care of. There was still some work to be done, his keen eyes being the only reason he was able to make it out of that situation alive. Taking the man's head, Yanji burnt the rest of his remains and exited the god forsaken district of Suna. He may never understand why such a scummy place was the object of his adoration in his earlier years...

That was beside the point, however, as he still had a freshly severed head leaking even more blood onto the ground. Thankfully, he brought a burlap sack just for an occasion such as this! Of course, the ideal situation would have been taking the criminal into custody, but it was unfortunately brought to a case of "him or me." For now, the boy placed Banpaia's head into his sack and began making his way back to that strange old man's tent.
Mission Complete!
838 WC

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back