Inner Earth Reflection Lure said:Inner Earth Reflection LureA skill which allows the user to merge with the earth around them, sinking beneath the surface by using their chakra to hide themselves. This is useful in helping the user escape notice and avoid detection, and can be an excellent tactic to use with clones. Though the user is able to sneak away from sight by the target, they must reveal themselves in order to attack.
Prerequisites: - C-rank
Rank 1: The user sinks into the ground, placing themselves into Stealth Mode upon using this Jutsu. While below ground, an attack must deal more than 1080 damage in a single action to expose them.
Master: The user sinks into the ground, placing themselves into Stealth Mode upon using this Jutsu. While below ground, an attack must deal more than 1350 damage in a single action to expose them.
Special Action - Double Decapitation: While underground, the user may pay 2 Ap and the initiation cost to attempt to pull a target below ground to bind them. This check is made at -5/4 Accuracy, and uses melee accuracy. When bound, the victim cannot perform handseals or move. This action is treated as a barrier to the bound target with Hp equal to this Jutsu's rank, and shields them from harm until the grounds HP is reduced to 0 (This damage does not have to be done by a single attack, unlike the normal use). This effect lasts ten seconds or until the victim is damaged.
Rank 1 Cost: 500 Cp, 250 CP/rnd
Master Cost: 630 Cp, 320 CP/rnd
- Lasts up to thirty seconds, and requires a stealth check each round active.
- The amount of damage the ground may withstand may be increased with Earth buffs.
- Environment modifiers do not apply to the user while this Jutsu is active, unless it is beneficial to them.
- Any actions performed by the user while this is active causes a stealth check between the user and others in battle.
- The user may not target anyone other than themselves while this Jutsu is active; doing so dispels this Jutsu, but allows the user's action to be treated as a sneak attack.
- This jutsu is modded as if costing 4 AP (If successful, the user gets 2 AP's worth of time added to the end of his/her round). If the user takes damage equal to 10% of the Max Hp during this time, this jutsu fails.