Vine Tangle said:Vine TangleA wood jutsu that conjures a series of vines to sprout from the ground near a target, Wrapping around and ensnaring them in a tangled mess. Having been reinforced with chakra, these binds are quite difficult to escape, but at the same time provide a small degree of protection until severed.
Prerequisites: Wood Affinity, C-rank
Rank 1: Traps a single opponent in vines at -5 accuracy. Vines have 1350 HP.
Master: Traps a single opponent in vines at -4 accuracy. Vines have 1690 HP. This has a 24% chance of activating the 'Sprout' effect.
Special Action: By paying 50% of the maintain cost, the user can injure the target for damage equal to the vines remaining HP, which is then used to heal the user. However, doing this releases the victim.
Rank 1 Cost: 500 Cp, 250 Cp/Rnd
Master Cost: 575 Cp, 285 Cp/Rnd
- When used the target is bound and cannot move.
- Vine Tangle's Hp may be increased with wood buffs
- The victim has a 15% chance to escape for every 1.5 Ap they spend.
- While trapped, the vines act as a barrier towards any attacks toward the target. If an attack would do more damage to the Vine Tangle than it has HP remaining, then the target may attempt to evade any leftover damage at -3 dodge.
- Fire Jutsu bypass the Hp of the prison and deal +10% damage to the bound victim. This dispels the bind in the process, and the victim receives the dodge penalty to the attack.
- If the user takes more than 10% of their Max Hp in damage during a round, this bind is dispelled.
- The 'Sprout' effect allows this jutsu to be rerolled if it misses, or be treated as a full hit if it partially hit. If this jutsu is completely rerolled it is treated one rank lower.