Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Calling all Guardians [Meeting]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Since taking on this position, this role, of leadership, Megami had yet to have formal council with the Guardians. Sure, she saw them around, exchanged a few words with some, or even distantly sent orders and missions to them, but really discussed work and future plans for the division was another thing entirely. It had been put off for too long, and it had become necessary. Megami had her secretary send every Guardian and ANBU a summons, whether it be through letters or over headset intercoms. Megami had no real preference, she just needed her people here. She didn't expect every one to show up however, and while that was unfortunate, it would just reflect poorly on their status and hold them behind when it came to self progression. This mostly being due to the fact that this meeting wasn't just to sit an have a chat, but discuss the progress of the branch, a sit down, really.

Megami had ordered that the main meeting room in the Chamber of Light be prepped. The circular room consisted of very little, as it's purpose was pretty clear. There was a large, half circle shaped, white marble table in the center of the room, facing away from the door, with enough chairs to accommodate each Guardian expected to arrive, though many she expected to remain empty. The walls, were a pale sky blue, with white trim around the top and bottom. A chandelier hung from the ceiling over the table. Glamorous for sure, but it also reflected clean and professional. Exactly how she wanted to portray her business. At the head of the table, was where she would sit.

Megami entered the room through the double doors. She was dressed entirely in her divine armor, gifted to her by the Goddess. It was made of the purest gold and silver metals, and she had a half skirt made of pure white feathers, said to contain healing properties. Nothing could taint their purity. Megami carried a folder in her hand, a plan of what was to be expected topics covered in this meeting. Folders for the others already lie on the table in front of each chair. Pulling back her own chair, Megami would take a seat and fold one leg over the other, her hands folded together in her lap. A moment later, her secretary came in. "Your requests have been sent out, the other Guardians should be arriving shortly, and all have been informed that they are only to address themselves and others by their Guardian titles. Is there anything else you request?" Megami thought for a moment over the current situation. No one was aware of her real name anyway, but this was business and the use of casual names was frowned upon. Her secretary had done well, and she couldn't think of much else that would be needed for this meeting. Megami shook her head. "This meeting has no set time frame. Bring in some refreshments. There will be nothing more." The secretary nodded, and came back with a refreshment table shortly after, consisting of water and some snacks. She would not be partaking, but that couldn't be said of the others. And now, the waiting game began...

OOC: This is a meeting. All Guardians and ANBU alike are to post here. I will be bringing up some points that will be important to the branch. I will wait 1 week (7 OOC days) give or take (which may be subject to change depending on posting turnout), until my next post. You are only to address others by their Guardian names and Code Names. If you have not registered one, post [Here]. Should you post after my next post, you will ICly be considered late, so RP accordingly. PM me any questions.

Uchiha Akari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When one was summoned by the Guardian of Lightning there were two possible reasons. Either there was something serious going on, or you were in deep poop, and fortunately she quickly learned it was the former. It had been about a year now since she became a Guardian, and all in all she had never truly spoken to the Guardian of Lightning, or anyone else aside from the Guardian of Shadows who was both her mentor and close friend, Yukata Souji. Fortunately Akari did recognize most of the Guardians once she had met them. Not only did she have a sharp memory for remembering their appearances and relate them to their names, but the power that started to develop through her bond with the Inuzuka canine granted her an unnatural sharp sense of smell, and by remembering the scent of the individual she could easily link them with their identity.

Arriving at the Chamber of Light Akari was accompanied by her usual guardians. The loyal Inuzuka canine Hakouro, who had clearly been aware that he was to act proper during an important meeting like this, and Hitomi who was under the effect of her Spirit Doll Jutsu to ensure nobody would be aware of the fact the young woman was a puppet. In the end she and Akari had agreed that it would be in their best interests for Hitomi to keep up the disguise of being alive and well, so the two of them had to be present during the meeting.

A short knock on the door of the meeting room was the only announcement that heralded the girl’s arrival before she opened the door and looked around. Seems nobody was around yet, aside from a woman who looked slightly familiar. While Hakouro and Hitomi followed Akari’s example by entering the room the two looked with a mixture of confusion as the girl walked over toward the stranger and briefly leaned closer, a light sniff being made before she leaned back and smiled brightly.

“It’s Lightning-chan! I’d recognize that scent filled with power and justness anywhere. You’re looking stunning like always~”

Smiling sheepishly the girl suddenly felt a light pat on her head before she was pulled back, Hitomi quickly bowing her head in apologize.

“I apologize for the behavior of my companion Guardian of Lightning, I’m afraid that unless she’s on a mission the Guardian of Time tends to be… a bit peculiar.”

Hakouro sighed lightly, shaking his head in dejection. Who in their right mind would go and sniff the scent of the leader of the guardians right before a meeting? That was just asking for trouble.

”Akari, you do realize that she isn’t ‘Lightning-chan’ but your boss…”

Tilting her head to the side in confusion Akari looked down at Hakouro, clearly pondering about the meaning behind his words. She did knew that the Guardian of Lightning was at a high rank, but did that mean she had to act all proper and super respectful around her?

“Does that mean… I can’t go and hug her like Souji--- I mean the Guardian of Shadows?”

Hitomi nodded her head repeatedly while she added with a brief smile.

“Indeed, it’s a formal meeting today Guardian of Time. No hugs, no cheerful silliness and certainly no sniffing for everyone’s scent to recognize them, okay?”

Hearing this Akari pouted lightly, dropping her shoulders in dejection before crossing her arms beneath her chest.

“Fine, but only because you asked me.”

Hearing this Hakouro let out a sigh of relief, hoping that Akari wouldn’t cause anymore offenses during the meeting. At least she didn’t repeat the same actions she did during her first meeting with a certain shaman. He doubted Akari would still be standing there with a smile if she had groped the Guardian of Lightning.

“Seems we were the first one to arrive.”

Saying this Hitomi took a seat at one of the chairs, lightly folding her hands on her lap while looking around the room. Hakouro politely sat down at the chair next to it, clearly the one he wanted Akari to sit in. Akari however was more focused on the Guardian of Lightning, or her attire to be more specific. The armor certainly was a big contrast compared to the shrine maiden outfit she herself was wearing.

“Lightning-chan, umm I mean Guardian of Lightning-sama, I been wondering about this for a while but… Are my clothes out of place here? Most Guardians seem to wear armor, but I find it a lot easier to maneuver in this type of outfit, not to mention that armor would be mostly a hindrance with my abilities.”

Of course she didn’t need an armor, after all she was a human puppet who had her fair share of ways to deal with physical harm. After having asked this question and hopefully received her answer the girl would have taken her seat and ponder about what this meeting would be about.

“Let’s just hope you didn’t cause the reason to be summoned to be turned into the latter. Cause I smell that you’re stuck in the poop if you keep acting like that.”

“Shh Hakouro…”

Her eyes turning toward the snacks and the drinks she felt a small desire to pick one of them. While she wasn’t in need of food or water anymore due to being a puppet she still enjoyed the taste of them, so all things considered she did want to pick up some snacks. But would it be rude? The words Hitomi and Hakouro had spoken earlier clearly caused the child-like Guardian to become a bit nervous, shifting restlessly in her chair.

“Don’t be so worried Guardian of Time, I’m sure the Guardian of Lightning understands that you’re just trying to create a bond of camaraderie among the Guardians. Just… Don’t go doing any groping please? Not only would it be difficult since she’s wearing armor but without it you’d give the males too much of a stimulating show for them to keep their minds on the meeting.”

“You’re not helping…”

((marked for training))

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
SoujiGloves_zps7f6df395.png

...Intriguing...

Maybe there was a bit more of something to this. Could he have intruded on something that he was not supposed to be apart of prior? The Guardian of Lightning called the Guardians... They were all supposed to arrive. So maybe not this time. However, he was already annoyed to know that there might have been impending war on the horizon. He hadnt told anyone. Nor would he. His movements were like the night... low profile and mostly couldnt be seen. Souji's eyes though, those bright aqua eyes, full of life and promise hid and shimmered in the darkness of his home as he sat drinking tea and checking off some mission schematics for something he would be heading out to do in the near future. A Case he had been working on... but hopefully this 'meeting' wouldnt lead to something else.

Though, after the message was received. A chakra sealed letter... like alot of his missions summons were given... so it would be a meeting. He had heard over the intercom but he wasnt summoned through that. He wasnt one for technology. He knew how to use it. Even had his own devices... but it wasnt his forte. Either way, looking at the letter he would ascend back into his room only to open it and figure out the contents before having to read its texts. A formal Meeting with the new leader... everyone knew her but there was not and had not been a formal meet and greet. Souji did not like where this was going though. Knowing that the war was on the lips of the next known leader of their country, Military-wise, it didnt settle with him all to well...

"Hm. So be it.", nodding he would dress in a solemn attire dressed in all black with his pouch on his right side. Boots and gloves. Finished with his glasses and a trenchcoat. Not too shabby... but it was going to be quite the spectacle. 'Ack...', nearly forgetting to leave Oyochi a lunch for him. Then making his way to the Shrine... but more directly the chamber of light. Silence, that decrepit bereavement of darkness' dying downfall destroyed behind the curtains of demise. This emotion. This feeling, surreal to most. unreal to others, and ideal to those who understood the underworlds of the afterlife. From the clutches of freedom, brought forth the absolute mortality of those who thought above it. Making those 'gods' of man, nothing more than another peasant to the honor of those who spoke and breathed the truth of their words.

"Oh hello Time... and Dog... and... Friendship...", shaking his head he would look to the Sennin, bowing his head to her he'd place a hand over his chest, "Much Obliged, Guardian of Lightning...sama.", chuckling to himself and clicking his heel he'd surface a thought as he stood upright once again looking down to Hakouro and petting him lightly. He knew it was... a puppet animal... but there was life in it. The Dog always seemed to be happy to see him. "You're such a well behaved Dog you?... I'll get you a treat once everything is done okay?", nodding a bit his voice seemed light. Happier to be around Akari... she seemed to always make things rather interesting. Either way, taking a snack or two, he'd hand one to Akari and Hitomi then take a seat. "Hm.", inspecting the tarty treat before he indulged it was just to ensure that this wasnt a test of any sort. So for now he'd just take out a handkerchief, placing the delicious snack there until he was told it was okay. A simple push up of his glasses and he was ready to go...

There was something to notice... the folders in front of every seat. 'Intriguing.', he had the urge to open it... but the orange bush viper that would come up from his shirt settling on his shoulder would speak out to him whispering in his ear, "Not yet~", which Souji could only nod to before the serpent would turn into Akari's direction, "Its been awhile Aka-.... I mean Guardian of Time-chan... Hasnt it? You're just as cute today as you were last time I saw you~ Kawaii ne?", flicking her tongue Masami would slither her way to Akari hoping that Akari would take her... but if not. No harm felt.

[Topic Entered]

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
sigfujiitsukebrandnew_zps8bb4ecf0.jpg
Hearken unto me, for mine name is Darkness.

Summoned. Itsuke was summoned, by his leader no less. He had seen the woman, Lightning she called herself, only a few times. He was not social, however, so it was usually a nod or grin here and there. His headset roared to life as he was taking care of loose ends for a current mission and was given his instructions from whoever called him. A serious meeting then. It was about time anyway. He was in one of the Guardian secret buildings, usually with the cover of a grocery store or a small company, with a middle-aged man, weather-beaten, fat and balding. Itsuke glared at his captive and made his cynical grin. The man knew that smile anywhere and what it meant.

"You understand then. You have to pay. I shall grace you," Itsuke said.

The man could only nod. "Could you at leas--"

"No."

The man never finished his sentence and the chance will never come again. Itsuke didn't know what the old ma was going to say, but he had no reason to give a damn enough to listen. A loud thud ensued as the man's head rolled on the floor of the basement, more surprise than shock on his face. Itsuke's blade was not even drawn. It mattered not, the man received a quick death, a better deal than enduring the prolonged torture of his darkness. The one. Betrayer. The one. Craven. The one. Murderer. The one is dead. Mission completed.

Not far from the Shrine of the Gods, Itsuke exited the building and stuck to the shadows, blending in with the people of Iwagakure, no attention to the self. Once in the Shrine through a complicated route that ensured secrecy and discretion, he made his way to the Chamber of Light, to find his leader and two other Guardians.

Curious. Most curious to indeed see folders on the half-circle table, waiting to be opened. But not yet. Not until the go is given. Taking a seat at the end of the left, he looked at his fellow Guardians, uttered his name and closed his eyes, arm crossed.

"Mine name is Darkness."

Now to wait.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Straightening the scarf he always wore around his neck, Katsumi couldn't help but be nervous. I mean...this was a whole new ANBU branch in a completely different village. He even had a new code name...too bad he couldn't keep Katze. It seemed to fit him perfectly. But Guardian of Reality had a nice ring to it as well. It seemed more...professional. People would take him more seriously. He had chosen that code name when he was an AiT. It would be nice to have a change for the better, and this was just it. Guardian of Reality. Very nice.

Getting to this place was going to be a bit hard since he seemed to always be getting lost. The shrine always seemed to elude him. Maybe this was some kind of bad omen...but he was determined to find it this time. If not, he would just ask a native for directions. "Ah...let's see here..." With determination and a little luck, Katsumi did manage to find this place on his own. It had been his destination from the start, and he wasn't disappointed. This place was beautiful. But of course...he has a meeting to get to.

Entering the Chamber of Light, Katsumi noticed that he was not the first one there, which was not a big shock since he had taken longer than normal to get here. Usually though, he would be the one of the first to arrive. "Hello." The man bowed and introduced himself. "Guardian of Reality." He recognized Souji and Akari, but that was it.

[Topic Entered]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Something that she always wondered while waiting on others was 'Who will be the first to arrive?'. The case being, you can always get a good read on the dedication of the individual when it came to time promptness. Having had little interaction with them, she would definitely analyze each one, based on what her mind best profiled them as.

Megami looked up as she heard a light knocking. She vaguely wondered if her secretary was back with another question, but instead it was the arrival of two members of the guardians, and a dog. This would be the Guardian of Time, Guardian of Friendship, and she vaguely remembered that even the canine companion had the title of the Guardian of Dogs. She rolled her eyes at the silly name. Megami figured that the girls would simply have a seat at the table, but she certainly didn't expect one to come stand next to her chair and lean in, only to sniff her. Megami hated invasion of personal space, but few actually had tried to get into her space. She usually carried an intimidating aura in and of itself, let alone what she would do if someone really did disturb her person. Megami leaned away from the girl, raising an eyebrow and staring questioningly at her friend. The girl's next outburst almost made her jump, but she hadn't developed a strong mask for nothing. Her scent smelled of power and justness? Well, that's probably a first. Megami gave a nod of acknowledgement, not really sure how to react to that. "Right. Thanks." Megami waved off the other girls apology, finding it unnecessary. "If I was offended by every odd quirk, there would be a lot more people in the clinic. It's fine." A small conversation ensued between the three, but she politely decided to just occur without input from her of course.

Megami turned away from the group, mind lost in something she thought had been buried long ago. She was thinking of her old friend that had left the village. She had driven her crazy, and was strange beyond all reason, but she also broke her out of her shell. She put the thoughts aside again when the group took their seats. Definitely a chatty bunch. "Just call me Lightning, I'm used to it. Many tend to wear armor, to show honor and respect to the Gods. There isn't any code regulation on attire, just what you feel best represents why you're a Guardian in the first place, and what it means to you. If you believe what you wear best suits your interest, then you shouldn't feel out of place for wearing it." Megami nodded, knowing full well what her armor meant to her. The Guardian of Time, seemed very much like a bright spirit, capable of looking past rank enough to be completely forward with questions and ideas instead of being intimidated and agreeable. Megami could respect such a quality, so long as it didn't cross too many lines, that is. But they seemed at ease for now, and thus she would return to her waiting.

Of course, the next person who came in with was not someone she found pleasant. The Guardian of Shadows showed a complete lack of respect for authority, and believed himself to be better than any in his rank. At least, that was the assumption she got. It's easy to tell when someone has a cocky demeanor. The arrogance is practically visible, after all. It was that kind of personality that got others killed. Her eyes followed his movements as he entered the room and addressed the three already here. When he addressed her, he laughed shortly after. She tightened the grip on her hands that were still folded in her lap, resisting the irritation she felt. She saw the snake crawl up onto his shoulder. She glared. She wanted very much to say something, but starting a meeting off angry, even before you've really started it, would mean disaster. However, if that snake started crawling all over the table, or if there were any problems with the animals, it was very likely she'd have to dismiss them from the room until it was let out.

The next to arrive, she hadn't remembered seeing, but she vaguely remembered his file. He didn't say much, or seem interested in idle conversation, as the others had done. She couldn't really argue with that, but he seemed distant and...bored. The Guardian of Darkness, most likely given the title because he worked alone, or perhaps because he more preferably likes to do his business in the late hours of the night. Guardians had all sorts of personalities, all reflective in their titles. She made no move to prod or address him. He was here, so that's what mattered.

The last to arrive, was...an interesting case. He was one of the refugees from Kirigakure, the village frozen in ice. His file was nothing more than a skeleton of information. He had been an ANBU, so it was deduced that apparently there was some skill there. However, Megami wasn't sure how much value to put into him, considering she wasn't sure how much of their ways he really understood. It was determined, through unclear means, that this refugee had became a Guardian, instead of taking up the role of an ANBU in Iwa. They were a small group, that existed simply because of protocol, but they were still there. She wondered if someone had just forgotten to file paperwork. Someone must be acting under the guidance of the Old Gods, and he was under the training of the Guardian of Shadows, so perhaps he was adjusting. He had taken title of Guardian of Reality. Interesting. Megami would just see how well he was fitting in, and how well he followed the material being presented. There were one or two guardians she felt were missing, but she couldn't wait any longer. So, it was time to get down to business.

Megami leaned forward, placing her folded hands down on the table. Her expression was stoic and direct, meaning she was ready to begin. "Thank you all for being here on such short notice. I've called this meeting, for numerous reasons. I'd rather not throw all the information at you, so I'll be discussing it in sections. You've all been given folders, pertaining to some of the details that will be discussed today." Megami opened up her own folder, taking out a list of all the academy student and genin names. "It's important to realize that the students and genin are our country's future. So, we need to begin scouting for recruits early. I'm holding a Seminar to see what I'm working with. However, we're going to need a lot more just a seminar to get students interested in a future with the Guardians. Suggestions?" Giving pause, Megami would listen to reactions. This would, in actuality, all lead into another topic she had planned, but she still wanted to see what ideas or suggestions her guardians could pitch.

WC: 1172

[OOC: There won't be any required posting order. Post whenever you personally have the time. Just make sure to only post any 1 time before my next post. I'll wait 7 OOC days, give or take, as usual before responding.]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Seemed to get awfully quiet once things were beginning. As were expected from Souji. Analyzing the situation at every turn it was something that he could take pride in the knowledge because knowing was half the battle. Either way, Souji could guarantee with the things that had transpired previously that he wouldnt be holding back anything. He wanted to show his wit. And at the very least he would be made to be known as something more than the asshole he might have come off to be at times. It wasnt to say that he had everything plotted and planned, but Souji knew that this was going to be one of the very few chances that he would ever get to make something of himself. He had to go out and grasp the chances that he had been given. And sometimes, he was going to fail he assumed that every possibility had the probability to end in failure. He just had to minimize that chance.

"Aye. Lightning-sama, I believe one of the more potent ideas with recruiting the younger ones is not essentially knowing potentiality of them in terms of how the Gods... look upon them. ", nodding he'd push his glasses back up to his face and continue. "So in order to scout for contenders to the name Guardian... or ANBU for those who are trying to do things the 'new' way. I believe we could privately select those who we feel worthy. Which would mean going out and personally sitting in on classes and watching mannerisms of the students. Watching them from sparring to lunch. Studying them as we would a mission to gain intel from another warring nation.", lowering his eyes he knew he was beginning to have a bit of that word vomit but he couldnt help himself, "...We could even recruit Chuunin level warriors... Sometimes they are overlooked because they are apart of the 'Main' Branch. They just have no specialization... maybe we could give them that.", nodding once more he would look to his colleagues for merit to his thought. Maybe? Maybe not? It all depended.

Though, there was something. He was the first to officially speak on anything... so giving the floor back to Lightning or whomever wanted to speak it. Either way, Souji would open his folder looking through the pages of interest not going any further yet. Gaining information as it came up and as she gave it out.

Uchiha Akari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An odd quirk… Dropping her shoulders the girl let out a playful sigh in response to her behavior being called an odd quirk before she sat down next to Souji. It didn’t take long for the girl to notice the serpentine creature slithering out of hiding, making Akari idly wonder where the hell Souji kept that snake hidden. Honestly she seriously hoped it wasn’t somewhere in his pants, cause then he could make up corny jokes like saying ‘Hey Haruka want to see why the snake in my pants is the longest thing you’ll ever see?’

Quickly shaking her head to dispel the silly thought Akari smiled brightly toward Masami, raising her arms toward her so the snake could slither onto them before the girl cuddled the serpent closer to her. She had seen Masami quite often, after all it seemed to be Souji’s favored animal from the summoning contract he possessed. Now she thought about it… she kind of wanted to find a summoning contract also someday, not that she was exactly lonely with Hakouro by her side.

“Hehe~ Aka-rin’s adorableness is eternal~ How have you been Masa-chan?”

However, once Lightning decided to start their meeting Akari ceased her chattering with the snake, her eyebrows furrowing slightly in a frown. It was true that a new generation of students was being trained, and the Guardians could use some new recruits when one kept in mind that the other branches were steadily growing in popularity. After a moment of consideration the girl finally spoke up, her tone soft yet cheerful, far more easy-going than what would be expected of a Guardian during an important meeting.

“Studying and teaching the younglings isn’t a bad idea, but there is something, or rather would be something missing. If we were to put ourselves in the students their shoes and ask ourselves: Why would we join the branch of Guardians and ANBU? To put it bluntly the reason our numbers are a little small is cause we lack a presence that would draw them in.”

For a moment she paused, letting her words sink in before she raised a hand, waving it playfully back and forth as she continued.

“The Shamans their numbers are increasing because, no matter if you like the old traditions or the new approach of ‘Medical Shinobi’ or doctors as some call them, you always have to visit them. In the end sickness and injury makes us interact with them, and for students, they will often end up linking the Shaman branch with the doctors who helped them in their time of need. In the end that natural respect that developed over time is nurtured and they pick the Shaman branch out of a blossoming interest.”

Once more she paused for a second before she continued.

“The Main Branch likely has a similar effect, but mostly cause a majority of our population who are shinobi tend to be part of it. ‘When in Iwagakure, do what the Iwa-nin do’ obviously since many of their friends and peers might join the Main Branch they would likely join it also unless they were already drawn in by the Shamans.”

And then she arrived at the part where her explanation ended and her suggestion began.

“The Guardians however, while we are respected by the people I think we’re the most distant toward them out of the three branches. Sure we protect them and all that, but what else do people know about us? Just teaching those things in class sounds like a good idea, but in reality experiencing things impresses students far more than just hearing about it.”

Finally she lowered her waving hand and smiled sheepishly.

“It might sound silly but I suggest we create a ‘public image’ so to speak. Of course some things have to remain hidden, but why not expose the students to our existence? Let them go with us on a patrol, obviously a safe one. let them experience a day of training with our recruits. Have them interact with us both on and off duty. To create a bond with our students is the first step to being accepted by them, for our existence to be recognized and for them to start growing interested in us.”

Was it a good idea, or was she being silly? She did think that in order for the Guardians to grow in number they needed to get closer to the students, and that meant in a way they could interact with them in a more open environment.

“Umm… And before anyone asks I’m not an academy student who sneaked into this meeting, I’m already 18 years old.”

Nodding her head firmly Akari knew it would likely be difficult to believe her, in the end she looked like she was somewhere in between the age of 12 or 15, at best she might had been mistaken as a Genin instead of a student.

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Why did it have to happen today of all days? The one day she had business outside of the village, she gets a call telling her that the guardian of Lightning has called for a conference of some kind. Junko had been visiting one of the neighbouring villages in order to help out with an on-going project she had back home and now had to dash back to the village, she refused to simply skip the meeting, not only would it look bad on her in front of the others present but she’d also feel like a failure. She was going to be late, that was inevitable, but any second she could salvage she would! She quickly made it to the village and darted through the gates like a bullet, heading straight to her house to get herself changed into the appropriate gear.

She was in a slight jog as she moved through the building and toward the chamber of light. She had let her long, red hair down, something she only ever did when she was on duty and was wearing her canine like ANBU mask. Her attire consisted of a black, skin tight, sleeveless shirt that covered all of her neck and over that was her sentinel armour, her lower half consisted of a pair of three-quarter length charcoal combat pants and then a pair of light-weight black boots. Her hands were, as they always were, wrapped up in bandages all the way up to her elbows and her lets were the same, there was a strange bulge under the four areas, but Junko acted as if they weren’t even there as she quickly pushed open the door into the chamber and quickly moved to the Sennin with a bow. Seems the meeting was underway already, so she would wait for any talking to finish before speaking up, still in her bowed position. “I apologise Lightning-sama. I was on business outside of the village when I received the call and came as fast as my body would allow.” That said, she would lift her head and move over to a seat and bow politely to each of the guardians as she walked, looking at the file sat in front of her for a moment before picking it up and looking at the contents, trying to piece together were they were up to. For now however she would do as a late comer should and simply wait till she knew exactly what was happening.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The room seemed to dim quietly as the many members of the Guardian/ANBU division sat around the table. Some had made motion to look into their folders, following along with her, while some sat, either listening or not actually wishing to be present. Either way, Megami actually had to run this meeting, and she didn't want to drag this out any more than she had to. She almost thought she was going to have to move onto the next subject, thinking of input for later that she would work on herself but, she was surprised when someone actually gave an opinion.

The Guardian of Shadows, agreed with her point, oddly. She was curious of his points, but didn't completely find all of his ideas appealing. She wondered how to further implement this though. However, the Guardian of Time made her nod in approval. Her points were exactly the kind of thing she had in mind, and was looking for within the branch. Megami penciled some things down in her folder of review. This would definite help set her up for a lead in to the next conversation. "Hmm, I see. Guardian of Shadows, your suggestion to extending an invitation to those of higher ranking among the normal militia is interesting. Overlooking members of those divisions would be careless. I will leave you in charge of personal scouting, as you have trained many in our own division. I believe you will know what to look for." Megami's eyes flickered over to the newcomer from Mist, whom was under the Guardian of Shadows supervision, regardless of status among the group. "As for a public image, that is something I have been trying to implement. Those that take on the new ways of ANBU, have been known to act out of the public eye, but I believe the Guardians should work harder to establish themselves among our people. They trust us with their lives, after all. Which leads into my next topic..." Megami placed the papers back into her folder, and flipped through until she found a paper that only existed in her folder. It was a roster of those in her branch, ranks listed.

Megami cleared her throat, aiming to gain everyone's attention. However, before she could begin, a member of the ANBU division of the branch entered the room. Megami acknowledged the bow from the woman in the mask, a standard item of an ANBU, and noted her apology. Megami simply gestured for her to take a seat, understanding that duty calls when it calls. She would simply proceed once she had been seated. "Now that it seems most of us are here, this is the primary matter of this meeting. I'm in need of 2 to 3 members whom will become the rank of Elite Guardian or ANBU Captain, that will be able to assist me with matters of the branch and country." Megami paused to see what kind of reactions she would receive from the members of her branch. She knew many showed interest in these positions, having experience attaining that position herself. "However, this is not an easy position to attain. And I do not have to choose one by default. Perhaps one of you will be chosen, none of you, or a max of 3 of you. So, here's how this ties into my first order of business. In order to be considered for the position, you must run at least 1 ANBU or Guardian class for students to gain interest. You must also train at least 1 student or genin to the rank of Guardian or ANBU to help populate the branches numbers. There are no exceptions on this matter. Once you have fulfilled those two things, you may be considered. The rest of the testing will be handled by myself. You all have a chance, should you take this opportunity. Are there any questions?" Megami wondered who of these would accept her challenge. It could not simply be handed over without making sure she knew that these members were serious. So, she sat back and waited to see if any showed interest.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well then, the others didnt seem to involved with the meeting... aside from his and Akari. However, he knew that they all would look to reap the rewards of what Lightning was speaking about. Shifting in his chair he'd look to Masami, getting a nice bit of treatment from Akari. It was good that she got along with her... it helped him because he always felt weird about the snakes. They were always there... and they seemed to come whenever they wanted. No respect... so he would be soon getting it. Either way, he managed to make sure that he was folliowing in what she was saying. His ears obviously perked up at the sound of a potential upgrade. He had already trained Katsumi... though the boy would take a while to get used to everything. So he expected him to take a little longer.. but he was already an advanced Guardian... it took Souji years to reach this. So there might have been a hint of jealousy... Then there was a Mistie Medical Chief.... Yeah he didnt know what was really going on but he didnt like it really.

"Lightning-sama, Thank you for even giving us an opportunity at this... but while doing it I see the fluid idea of incorporating our ideas into making our branch better....", he paused as if to say 'but', yet it didnt happen, he'd only continue with the question, "I would like to ask... Are there any limitations on who we can take in as potential candidates? Or is it free game? Also what if we are found to be teaching the same student, genin, etcetera? Who would decide which Guardian or ANBU takes the student... Or if we should continue as is until the student picks the one he or she feels most comfortable with...", whipping out a pen Souji would hopefully gain some insight on what he could and couldnt do. Looking around he could sense power from the new girl that entered. An Iwagakurian that chose the new way? Odd. However, he would not discredit her power... but still. It would seem that...

Things were just getting started here.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back