Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Calling All Medics (Free, Open, All MiT or Above Requested)

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared that this meeting was officially closing up as Kimi's tigers had come and requested her presence he assumed as they all left the room while Enzeru finished his closing statements stating that this training would be offered to the ANBU Branch as well. At the very least, he was trying to help the branch which was a positive, but the way that he handled it had not been the ideal way of doing it especially with his lackluster communication skills that had confused more than one individual in the room. In either case, this meeting was over and that relieved the descendant of Byakko as he could get back to doing paperwork for the Hospital, his clan's infirmary, and the Academy.

But before he could do that, Enzeru told Kichiru that it was okay to stick around for a little if it was okay with Kyuji which prompted the medical chief to nod his head. He would then rise to his feet with his wife at his side respectfully bowing his head to the people who were still here and say the following: "It was quite an interesting meeting and I am sure there are some questions that are still unanswered. But if you have any questions or concerns, just find me in my office and we can discuss them and bring them to this new guy to answer for us. Anyways, Lady Yanshi and I are going now as we both have a lot to do in regards to the Medical Branch, our family, and the Academy. It was nice to meet you all and I hope we can meet again on a more positive note sometime. Anyways, see ya guys around!"

They would then wave as they proceeded to walk out of the room into the corridor and from there do their own things since they were strong, independent individuals who did not need each other to function like some couples were. Most certainly, Enzeru and Kyuji would be meeting again sometime to discuss matters in greater details about the branch and hopefully ease the tensions between them.

[Topic Left as Kyuji and Lady Yanshi Unless Stopped. If I am, please let me know.]

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nataku glanced around, as it seemed everything had come to a close. The confusion was cleared, one of the medics even thanked him for making his statement, and then people started to file out. First some tigers came in and apparently that was a sign that Kimi's attention was needed elsewhere. Strange, he thought. Then Enzeru said something unexpected. He said that the Kazekage informed him there was no branch leader. Was Nataku mistaken? This was certainly possible. When Enzeru finished speaking, Nataku thought he would make a good politician. Well, sort of, as he definitely had the backpedal game down. He understood how to continue the conversation without coming off as overly aggressive. Which was strange, really, as he was supposed to have been an ANBU. ANBU weren't necessarily the greatest of politicians. Enzeru turned and walked out without another word.

Kichiru seemed excited by Enzeru's words and looked for permission from Kyuji, who just nodded his approval. Then Kichiru left. Kyuji said his polite goodbye and mentioned that anyone with questions could come find him in his office. Nataku shook his head, looking over to where the last remaining person in the room stood. The one who introduced herself as Sakura. "See ya around," he said with a smile and a wave. He turned around and made his way out the door. Well, that was way more complicated than it needed to be... he thought.

[Topic Left -->] (Unless Stopped: PM me if you stop me)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
So he plans on giving the same speech to the anbu as well. Hakuren would be sure to inform her superiors of his arrival. How she would love to see his face when he finds out the sennin already knows of his proposal before he even makes it. Now with the event seemingly done, she ended her jutsu. In an instant her consciousness return to her body.
[Left Topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back