Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Candy and Crime (Open for all!)

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
281336-fantasy_art-city-mountain.jpg

Naohiro walked through the streets of the village with a whistle to his step. A lazy smile on the white-haired performers face as he held a small piece of torn paper in his palm. On it was a crude drawing of a store. His smile grew wider as he looked at the piece of paper before casually placing it in his robe before pulling out one of his metal performance hoops. He twirled it in his hand distractedly as he walked through the crowds, as people watched the hoop, the young boy would casually swipe towards their pockets with his spare hand.

“In hindsight,” Naohiro lamented as he continued to shuffle through the crowds, “Maybe I should’ve asked for directions, not just a picture.”

With that thought in mind, the white-haired boy spun on his heel and moved towards the side of the walkway. With a grin, he lifted himself up on top of the safety railing and looked out at the area, the metal hoop continuing to spin lazily on the tip of his index finger. As he made a small attempt at a circle while standing on the safety railing, trying to see if he can spot the store, he gave a defeated shake of his head.

“Gonna need help finding it,” The boy said casually, biting his lip in annoyance, “What the hell type of store stays in business by being this hard to find?”

He gave a small stretch before moving to sit down on the railing, catching the hoop as it began to fall off his finger, then just simply placing it on his opposing hand to spin again. With that the lad began to examine the crowds, trying to find anyone that might be able to help.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi waved his newfound cane and wandered around the village, trying to explore. Having not seen too much of the town before his sight screwed up, he was always more than excited to find out new things. Poking at every little thing and person with the stick, he tried figuring more about this unfamiliar district. "If only this darned place had actually put out street signs for the blind," He grumbled to himself. "How horribly inconsiderate of them!"

Striding forward with the blind aid thing in hand, he felt all sorts of varying textures of road before finally reaching a fence. Sticking the cane through the openings, he quickly found out that road on the other side would best be described as nonexistent. Double checking that it wasn't just stairs and that he had in fact walked to the side of a cliff, Watashi bemoaned the fact that building their city on the side of a mountain was also, in fact, very inconsiderate.

"Who the heck doesn't think about blind people when they're making their buildings?" Watashi asked himself as he turned around to go back to exploring. Maybe he would just walk until he found the face of the mountain. His cane searching outwards once more, it wasn't long before he found yet another strange thing blocking his path. Stabbing at the thing a few more times, he talked to himself as he tried to figure the thing out. "Kinda squishy, with some resistance. What the hell IS this thing?"

The uncanny sensing ability of his big mouth quickly revealed that it wasn't a thing, but rather a who! Poking the guy one last time to double check, he sheepishly scratched at the back of his head before sticking his cane beneath his armpit and patting the poor guy's shoulder. "Uhh, sorry about that. Had to make sure you weren't just a big dog or something. The name's Watashi! Nice to meet ya."

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Yuuna was wondering around inside the cloud village finding a candy shop to buy some candies for herself. As she was a little bit new in the cloud she didn't know many places in the cloud village but someone told her that there was a candy shop where candies are so delicious. And Yuuna wanted to buy some candies. She was walking and walking to find that place, for which she didn't know the route. But Yuuna wasn't able to build up any confidence to ask someone the route for the candy shop, As She saw a blind kid and then she has gone to help him pass the route as she saw that blind kid has gone near another kid with white hairs. As Yuuna was just behind him, she didn't know if she can just go and ask them for the route. Then Yuuna thought that it would be a good idea if she goes near them and ask them the route for the candy shop. Then Yuuna builds up some confidence and goes near them, then Yuuna started walking near them and asked them "Ummm...." she waited for a moment and then asked once again "Hello, I'm Yuuna, nice to meet you two." after introducing herself she once again waited for a moment and asked "Ummm... by any chance do any of you know about the route for the candy shop near this place." and then Yuuna waited for them to reply to her.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Want to know the worse thing about sitting on top of the safety rails? There’s always that one guy that comes bumbling in and tries to prod you over the edge, tends to remind one why they put those rails there in the first place.

That was the thought that passed through Naohiro’s head as he stared blankly at the sun glasses wearing guy who just tried prodding him like a pinata. The white-haired performer took the chance to glance at the stick the boy was holding, assuming it meant the guy was blind. If he wasn’t he was probably just rude dude.

“Hey Watashi,” Naohiro said with a huge smirk on his face, “What’s up? Names Naohiro.”

Before Naohiro could attempt any more blind jokes on the guy who treated him like a pinata, he was interrupted by the appearance of a black-haired girl. Her name was Yuuna she had said, and she was also looking for the …. Candy … store. Does no one know where this store is? If that was the case, Naohiro wasn’t going to achieve much asking around. With a small stretch, the white-haired boy leaped off the safety railing back to the walkway near the others, grin on his face.

“I was looking for the store aswell,” The boy explained, placing the metal hoop into his robe, “Clearly whoever built this place has no concept of building things in plain view.”

With that explanation, the white-haired performer had to take the chance to glance both ways down the street before decidedly walking down the right side, a hand casually grabbing the blind guy to drag him with. Blind people are amazingly handy to keep on hand.

“So I guess we’ll all just look for it together,”
Naohiro said cheerfully, “I needed the help anyway!”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi was about to give the weirdo standing another poke before the guy began to respond.

“Hey Watashi, what’s up? Names Naohiro.”

"Oh nice to meet you Naohiro," Watashi responded as he took a step back to look up. "So wha-" Pausing for a moment, Watashi pondered the view in front of him with his head facing directly upwards. It was the same, dark black that he always saw and it took a second before Watashi whipped his head back down.

"We've got a wise guy, huh?" Watashi shouted before taking a few swings. "I'll show you up!" Getting about two whacks at nothing but air in before a second voice joined in, Watashi begrudgingly put the cane back down before turning to face the new guy. Girl? Voices were hard when he was looking to throw a fight down with a sucker.

"Nice to meet you!" He greeted the new person, "I'm Watashi and way better than this weirdo." Putting a hand out to be a good person and shake their hand, he continued. "Yeah, I think I saw a candy store in.. that direction!" Raising his cane at the same time, Watashi pointed at the direction that he remembered hearing the candy store in. Between all of the stores that had yelled at him to get out of their stores and stop whacking the merchandise, his memory of the candy one stood out with how much candy they tossed at him. Unfortunately for him, the direction he pointed at happened to be the short path down a tall cliff. Maybe being blind wasn't really the best for remembering how to get to places.

Hand still out, someone else grabbed Watashi and started dragging him off. It was always the dragging, Watashi thought to himself. Why can't they ever be a sport and say 'Hey Watashi, we're going to buy you stuff. Just follow me?' Atleast he wouldn't have to be doing much walking Watashi figured, letting himself get pulled into the great beyond.

"Just don't drag me over the cliff, okay? Mum always told me that if one friend jumped off of a cliff, I wasn't supposed to follow him! I'm not about to get myself killed with someone else because they just had to get something done."

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Yuuna was waiting for their reply as the white-haired kid introduces himself as Naohiro and that blind kid introduces himself as Watashi. As Yuuna told her that they don't know where the store is and saying that there were also looking for the store, then Yuuna decides that she will be hanging out with these two other kids to find that store. And then Yuuna started to observe the area around them so if she might be able to see the candy store.

Naohiro says that the person who build the candy shop didn't have any idea of the plain and made that in a mysterious place. But as Naohiro was talking Yuuna wasn't able to understand fully about what he wants to tell them. As Watashi intercepts saying that he saw a candy store at his way to this place. Yuuna was getting excited that they finally be able to find the store. As Watashi continues saying not the drag him down this place or it will be dangerous for him because of his visual impairment. And then Yuuna tells him "Watashi, don't worry I will help you get down this place, gently. So you can count on me." As Yuuna was feeling a little bit shy and weird while saying this but she completed her sentence and was ready to hell Watashi in getting down this place so he can take them to the Candy store.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naohiro gave a snicker as the girl attempted to talk to the blind guy that was pointing towards a cliffside. As elusive as this candy store was proving to be, the white-haired performer hasn’t reached the point where he’s going to jump off a cliff in search of it. Though it would be an interesting place to put a store …

“He can’t count on you,” Naohiro commented to Yuuna with another snicker, “He can’t count much at all!”

The boy had to try to keep his mouth closed and keep the giggles inside as he continued to walk with the blind boy in tow. Blind jokes weren’t exactly hard to come up with and so the challenge was really picking the right ones for the occasion!

“But don’t feel bad about it,” He reassured, beginning to turn streets to begin walking over a bridge, “I’m sure we can look past it.”

24e58851a8b2fa304416ff31dbc45ffc.jpg

With the second joke to his newfound companions, the white-haired performer couldn’t resist bursting out into a laugh, clapping the shoulder of the blind guy with a wide grin. There was a twinkle in his eye from the amusement. As he looked forward, he began to see the sight of a familiar sign further down the street. His wide grin turned back into his standard smile as he reached for his robe again and pulled out the paper. He examined the crude drawing of a store again with a nod of reassurance. They were beginning to near the store.

“Should be only a bit more walking,” Naohiro confirmed to the others, “If you realllyyyy squint, you might just be able to see it at the end of the street.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi waved his cane a bit in the direction of the cliff side longingly before dropping the arm. "On any other day, I would go with my gut here and head in that direction, but my feet are protesting heavily. I think I'll continue being dragged." As Naohiro followed up with a comment of his own, Watashi nodded sadly. "He's right, unfortunately for poor Watashi here. They never taught me how to count. Kept saying 'Look Watashi, this is what ten looks like! This is what elevenlooks like.' I can barely fumble my way up to nine!"

Letting his cane drag on the ground to make sure he wasn't actually going to be tossed off of a cliff, Watashi sighed as the fellow pulling him followed up with another blind joke. "You know I can see you, right?" Thinking a bit, he felt something was off. "Actually, that doesn't sound correct. You know I can hear you, right?" Figuring that he got the proper expression down, Watashi was satisfied and began humming to himself. This was going to be a really long trip when he only planned to come out sightseeing.

The young boy did his best to remember the turns and curves that their path took. He might as well know how to get to places in this part of town, Watashi reasoned with himself. Being blind is already bad enough for remembering directions. The last thing that he would need is a bad memory too.

When Naohiro confirmed that they were almost there, Watashi got the stick ready again to walk, before yet another blind joke blindsided him. Brandishing the walking stick once again, Watashi tried turning around and whacking the guy. "I'll give you a squint you ass! Keep making jokes like that and I'll see you in court!" Grumbling to himself, he shook himself free. He might as well put some distance between him and the other guy before he kept on making terrible jokes. "These are the days I wish they took my ears instead, you know?"

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

While Yuuna was getting ready to help Watashi, Naohiro snickered to her saying that 'He can't count on her' and then repeating himself once again. As Naohiro continues to say to Yuuna 'don't feel bad about it', and then he starts turning backward and says that we can look past it. But Yuuna was a little confused by his talk but she understood a little.

Watashi says that he was never taught how to count on peoples. when all three of them are slowly walking towards the candy store, Naohiro kept making jokes on Watashi, as Yuuna supported for Watashi saying "Naohiro, I think you should actually stop making those bad jokes, it actually rude to Watashi as he can't see." And then when you complete her talk Watashi says from behind to Naohiro 'I'll give you a squint you ass! Keep making jokes like that and I'll see you in court!', as those three are moving towards the place which Watashi told saying that they can find a candy store there.

When they were just gonna arrive there Naohiro said that only a little bit of walk is left and we will be there and then Naohiro replied to Watashi's comment on him 'If you realllyyyy squint, you might just be able to see it at the end of the street.' but Yuuna didn't understand what he wanted to tell, so she just ignored him for this once, and waiting to reach that famous and mysterious candy store, but she didn't felt like that Naohiro is also going there to buy candy, but she thought "then why would he go there?" but she ignored her own thought because if he was going to candy store then he meant to buy candies.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Don’t worry about the insults,” Naohiro reassured Yuuna, innocent smile on his face, “I’m sure Watashi sees the humour in them.”

Nearing the candy store, Naohiro took a moment to glance one last time at the scrap piece of paper he’d brought with him. It was the place alright. He still didn’t much appreciate the inconvenience of finding this place.

“We live on a giant mountain,” Naohiro muttered to the group with a shrug, “You’d think he could find a decent place to nail an advertisement, not like we’re short on cliffsides around here.”

81wEmhsAktL._SX425_.jpg

As the grouping reached the candy store, the white-haired performer took a glance towards Yuuna with a mischievous grin and wink before turning back towards the store. With a casual yawn, the young boy pushed open the door and a small bell rung to alert the owner to their presence. With a quick glance around the store, Naohiro gave a reassured smile and leaned over the blind kid.

“Try and stall for a minute or two,” Naohiro whispered casually, clapping the blind kid on the shoulder, “I’ll pay you back. You’ll see.”

With that final blind joke, Naohiro took a step forward removing his hand from Watashi’s shoulder and swiping his leg to try and make him lose his balance. With the collapse of the blind guy, Naohiro took a step backwards from him with a shocked look on his face before glancing towards the confused candy store owner.

“I think the blind kids broke his leg,” He exclaimed, “Someone help him!”

With the distraction in place, the white-haired boy gave a final wink to the girl before scurrying by the panicked shop owner who moved to help the blind kid, and then crouched behind the counter, beginning to scavenge through some of the shelves in search of what he needed.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Bah!" Watashi shouted, tossing his hands up, not seeing the humor in these terrible puns after all. "You're lucky that I'm a person who can see reason! Otherwise I'd toss you out a window!" Picking his cane up from where he threw it, Watashi continued following the trail of verbal rubbish. "You're telling me that he didn't nail a billboard onto the side of the mountain? I thought that's what those lame Leaf Villagers did. Stuck a few portraits of their con artists onto their cliffside."
I’m going to stop messing around with the color since I’m not posting this on PC!
As Watashi walked into the store and felt himself passing the obnoxious dude, he started poking around the place once again to try and find candy or the shopkeeper. He didn’t get far before a hand landed on his shoulder and Watashi began to turn around to see who it was. Making about half a revolution before realizing that he couldn’t see, as soon as the person started speaking though, Watashi knew who it was. “Try and stall for a minute or two,” Before he could react, stunned by the one last blind joke, he felt the reassuring presence of ground beneath his feet suddenly disappear until his back was reunited with it.

Letting out a shout, Watashi angrily started waving his assistance cane around the room. "This is a blind cane, damnit! I'm not going to be buying two darned canes just because my knee decided to take a break!" Continuing to wave the stick around, Watashi cursed the kid that could see. I'd better get something decent out of this whole mess.

The shopkeeper hurried to help Watashi back up as the cane repeatedly came dangerously close to knocking things off of shelves, but Watashi was having none of it. Once again rueing his blindness, this time for not being able to see when his needed distraction was over, he decided to continue the ruse until either Naohiro or Yuuna dragged him away. After all, getting a few pieces of candy would be worth it, and getting revenge on the salesman would be pretty great regardless.

Shaking the shopkeeper’s hand off as the man tried to help him back to his feet, Watashi blushed slightly red before beginning to shout with renewed vigor. “What are you doing!? I don’t need your help! I’m not handicapped or anything!” The blind boy waved the cane a bit more, trying to strike at the salesman before continuing his rant. “You’re just trying to get me out of here because I”m blind, huh!? That’s why you kicked me out before!?! I’ll have you know that I’m handi-CAPABLE!”

Come on now, Naohiro, Watashi thought to himself as he slowed his arm, idly waving the cane. I can’t just keep doing this forever.

[OOC] let’s laugh at the nerds using dark theme that cant see this

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Naohiro told Yuuna about not to worry about insults. But Yuuna didn't understand at all why is it a matter of insult, so waited for a little to understand what he wants to tell. Naohiro was telling them about how and where he lives and said that how easy it is to post an advertisement. Well, Yuuna was getting more and more confused about what he said but wasn't able to understand fully.

Then after a little walk on their way to the candy store, that store came in visual, and then Naohiro turned his face towards Yuuna giving a grin and then Yuuna thought "Jeez, that Naohiro must be planning something." Yuuna understood what he was after all the way here and then he started lying on Watashi and said him something, and then Watashi falls on the floor, as Naohiro stepped back and called for help! Then the owner of the candy store came for his help while Naohiro went inside that candy store and he was taking out money and candies from the counter, and then Yuuna whispered "Jeez, now I'm in a complete mess now." as she didn't want to help Naohiro, so she started stalling time by making that owner wait there for some more time so at least he can get out of the store without any problem. While helping Watashi who was lying on the floor.

[OCC: *laughs* Linlei I'm already back at white background.]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naohiro searched through the counter with a smirk on his face. He was originally going to try and just steal as much candy as possible while the shop owner was busy, but that was a horrible idea. Sounded like something a conman would do, short-sighted ones they were. As the white-haired performer searched the drawers, taking a chance to grab the yen hidden inside the cash register before finding his real target. A metal key with a small keychain of a candy. Naohiro took the key with a proud grin before tossing into his pocket and slinking back towards the group, his eyes gleaming happily for a moment.

kates4201658228_q1_1-0._UX357_QL90_.jpg

“Wait,” Naohiro commented, sounding relieved as he walked back to Watashi, “I think he’s going to be able to see agai- wait, no. I mean I don’t think his leg is broken!”

With that, the white-haired performer shifted past the store owner and went to grab the blind guy, helping to lift him back to his feet with a small grunt. He then casually moved to hand over Watashi to Yuuna, not wanting to the hassle of dragging him outside.

“I think we’ll be able to take him home,” He reassured with a smile, “Think he’ll be healed with only a bit of rest!”

With that, the rogue nodded towards Yuuna to help get out of the area, giving a wink as he revealed the key from his robe for just a moment. He then started walking out of the candy store, whistling happily.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This is the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me., Watashi thought to himself as he lay there on the cold, hard ground shouting his head off and waving the cane all willy-nilly. Wait no, I take that back. Probably the one time that I thought something else was the casket at Pa's funeral. Continuing to slap away the the groping hands of the salesman that was doing his best to help the poor blind boy onto his feet, Watashi continued pondering the fact that he was making a fool out of himself for some weirdo whom he had only just met.

Watashi began to notice what sounded like Yuuna helping to keep the salesman occupied with him, fairly happy that the three were working together fairly well. It was always good to be able to see friends that you could count on, after all. The thought was quickly dashed when Naohiro's voice drifted back into his ears though.

"I'll show you a broken leg!" Watashi shouted in the direction of Naohiro, angrily flourishing the walking aid with a renewed vigor. "Just get within arm's reach of me, eh!? I'll make you see stars!"

Getting helped back up, the blind boy turned back to the store keeper's direction and pointed a triumphant finger. "Told you I wasn't disabled. I was, uhhh. Enabled!" With the joy of victory, Watashi made his way back out of the shop with the help of the two friends before quickly freeing himself and keeping up with Naohiro's steps as soon as he was no longer in earshot of the shopkeeper and his yelling.

When he was fairly certain that there was no longer going to be any more danger though, Watashi's patience reached its end. "So what'd we get?" The boy anxiously asked, looking all over the place in search of Naohiro, not seeing the key being shown off for a split second. "Come on, just let me see really quick."

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Yuuna heard Naohiro's voice, that means he is done with his stealing and then he said to the shopkeeper that his leg might not be broken and then he helps Watashi to stand up and puts him in Yuuna's care, saying that they will take him to his house. And then Yuuna started walking with Watashi, to take him out of the shop on Naohiro's orders.

And then once they were out of the shop, they all simply started pacing their speed to escape out of the owner's vision, then all three of them stopped on a bridge.

Then Watashi started getting curious and was asking to show him what Naohiro stole from the shop, not even Yuuna didn't know what he stole, only a strong shiny light came in Yuuna's eyes when she was trying to see what Naohiro is stealing. As upon Watashi's request, Naohiro pulled that thing out of his pocket, and it was a key with a keychain in the shape of a candy, Yuuna started to become curious about that key, as she asked Naohiro, "Hey Naohiro, what is that key for and why did you steal only that key?" out of curiousness Yuuna asked him and waiting for him to reply.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“If I could let you see,” Naohiro explained to Watashi, patting him on the back, “I wouldn’t be in this line of work.”

The performer burst out into laughter continuing to walk along the bridge, the key in his hand swaying side to side. Naohiro would after a few moments glance towards Yuuna with a smirk, throwing the key back into his robe and spinning towards the two. His hands going outward.

“It’s pretty simple really,” The boy explained, “We could steal candy while poor Watashi is on the ground, that’d of been fairly easy. But you can only steal so much in that time.”

With that, the key came sliding out of his robe, attached to one of his signature metal hoops. Naohiro grabbed hold of the metal hoop as it came out, grabbing hold of both sides of the hoop like it was a bowl, the key still dangling from the side of it.

“But if we head to the store when its night time,” Naohiro continued with a wink, “Then we aren’t on a timer. We can just take as much as we can carry. All we needed was a key, and would you look at that …”

Naohiro’s grin grew wider as he unlinked the key from the hoop, spinning the hoop on the palm of his hand for a moment as he moved to pocket the key. Giving a small bow for his performance as he started to move to walk away. His spare hand moving to wave the duo goodbye as he left.

“I’ll handle the night time deal,” Naohiro said as he left, still waving lazily, “Have to meet up again for your cut. We’ll do lunch or something!”

[Topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi moped a bit as Naohiro patted his back. "You know, if I find someone that can let me see, I'm gonna steal them and never let 'em go. I heard Uchihas go blind or something if they use their superpower eyes. Maybe I could make a fortune off of them!"

Looking down at where he imagined his feet would be, Watashi said in a sad voice. "I wish I had superpower eyes. Uchihas get superpower eyes but can go blind. I just get blindness. I don't like blindness." He did not.

Getting back to the bridge didn't take them very long! Watashi stopped asking what Naohiro had gotten though, trusting that eventually the big mouthed kid wouldn't be able to resist spilling the beans, though there would probably have been another blind joke or two tossed in. Hopefully they would just go over his head and spare Watashi the annoyance. He wasn't really good at catching things that people threw anyways.

As Watashi had predicted, Naohiro eventually announced that the group had gotten a key! It made sense, Watashi hadn't heard the clacking of candy hitting each other as the group walked anyways. "Sounds good," Watashi affirmed, as his second prediction came through.

"Okay, okay, you're really slipping here!" Watashi complained upon hearing the second blind joke. "I saw that one coming a mile away! You gotta stop getting so obvious or you'll be an easy thief to catch!"

Shaking his head, Watashi waved his cane around randomly, getting ready to go himself. "Sure we can do lunch. Good luck! Maybe I'll see you around at the academy or something. You sound like a student!" Naohiro split off from the two and Watashi continued heading on down the road that they were on.

As Naohiro's footsteps faded into the distance, Watashi waved a goodbye to Yuuna too. "That was fun! Hopefully that guy doesn't actually skimp us out on the candy or we'll have to see to it that he doesn't make a habit of it!" His hand that was waving goodbye quickly turned into a fist as he shook it for emphasis. Stopping the cane that was waving about willy-nilly, Watashi looked blankly in the direction that it had ended up before shrugging and starting to walk that way. He had places to be after all, and sights to see.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back