Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Canine

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Canine said:
Wildsense - Canine Contract Ability
While heightened senses are not unique to the Canine contract, few beasts can ever claim to have them to the same degree as The Pack. The Canine contract is near-universally acknowledged for their superios sense of tracking, to the point where it is best to stand your ground rather than even consider attempting to run (let alone hide) from the pursuit of these beasts.

Effect:
- While in battle, enemies must flee an additional round while the user is present. This does not stack if multiple users with this ability are present.
- The contract and their summoner may join an in-progress battle a round earlier; however the round they enter the summoner will pay all costs (Both AP and CP) for summoning their contract as their first action (it is treated as having arrived with them though).
  • If the contract owner has the Sage Mode ability, they may instead choose to join an in-progress battle a round earlier with Canine Sage Mode already activated. In this case, they will not have their contract auto-summoned like above, and Sage Mode will last one round shorter.

Clawmark - Canine Contract Independent Special Move
To those of The Pack, it is not the kill that stirs their beastial instinct, but the thrill of the hunt itself. These beasts are not opposed to drawing out the hunt to relish every moment of it, and for this reason have developed a special technique that 'marks' a target as -their- prey, often in the form of something between a wound and seal. Once marked, it is said the beast only grows in strength the longer the hunt continues.

Effect: The user makes a basic attack at -2 accuracy and 1% Max CP, inflicting the victim with the Clawmark for two rounds. When the user deals critical hit damage to a target with the Clawmark active on them, the user gains temporary Hp equal to 10% of the critical hit's damage. This temporary Hp is reduced before the user's normal HP, and does not stack; the user only keeps whichever instance of temp HP is higher (such as a new attack replacing the old value). At any point, the user may choose to remove a Clawmark to automatically gain awareness of the target it was inflicted upon (This does not cost AP)

Visceral Attack - Canine Contract Senjutsu
To members of The Pack, the hunt is a feast to be enjoyed, and as the ultimate hunters, their power is even more effective against other beasts or those close to death.

Effect: This attack is used as a Called Shot to a specific limb (user's choice, random if unchosen). This deals 2890 damage and raises the targeted limb by 1 level, but for the duration of the round it is treated as Broken. If the target is a Contract summon, in Sage Mode, or below 50% Max Hp, this attack deals double damage and inflicts Suppression (may inflict suppression beyond the cap).

Cost: 2.75 Ap, 2060 Cp.

Note:
- A target may only be hit by this once per round.
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote="Canine"][quote][b]Wildsense [i]- Canine Contract Ability[/i][/b]
While heightened senses are not unique to the Canine contract, few beasts can ever claim to have them to the same degree as [i]The Pack[/i]. The Canine contract is near-universally acknowledged for their superios sense of tracking, to the point where it is best to stand your ground rather than even consider attempting to run [i](let alone hide)[/i] from the pursuit of these beasts.

[b]Effect:[/b]
- While in battle, enemies must flee an additional round while the user is present. This does not stack if multiple users with this ability are present.
- The contract and their summoner may join an in-progress battle a round earlier; however the round they enter the summoner will pay all costs [i](Both AP and CP)[/i] for summoning their contract as their first action [i](it is treated as having arrived with them though)[/i].[list][*]If the contract owner has the [i]Sage Mode[/i] ability, they may instead choose to join an in-progress battle a round earlier with [i]Sage Mode[/i] already activated. In this case, they [i]will not[/i] have their contract auto-summoned like above, and Sage Mode will last one round shorter.[/list][/quote]

[quote][b]Clawmark [i]- Canine Contract Independent Special Move[/i][/b]
To those of [i]The Pack[/i], it is not the kill that stirs their beastial instinct, but the thrill of the hunt itself. These beasts are not opposed to drawing out the hunt to relish every moment of it, and for this reason have developed a special technique that [i]'marks'[/i] a target as [i]-their-[/i] prey, often in the form of something between a wound and seal. Once marked, it is said the beast only grows in strength the longer the hunt continues.

[b]Effect:[/b] The user makes a basic attack at -2 accuracy and 1% Max CP, inflicting the victim with the [i]Clawmark[/i] for two rounds.  When the user deals [i]critical hit[/i] damage to a target with the [i]Clawmark[/i] active on them, the user gains [i]temporary Hp[/i] equal to 10% of the critical hit's damage. This [i]temporary Hp[/i] is reduced before the user's normal HP, and does not stack; the user only keeps whichever instance of temp HP is higher [i](such as a new attack replacing the old value)[/i]. At any point, the user may choose to remove a [i]Clawmark[/i] to automatically gain awareness of the target it was inflicted upon [i](This does not cost AP)[/i][/quote]

[quote][b]Visceral Attack [i]- Canine Contract Senjutsu[/i][/b]
To members of [i]The Pack[/i], the hunt is a feast to be enjoyed, and as the ultimate hunters, their power is even more effective against other beasts or those close to death.

[b]Effect:[/b] This attack is used as a [i]Called Shot[/i] to a specific limb [i](user's choice, random if unchosen)[/i]. This deals 2890 damage and raises the targeted limb by 1 level, but for the duration of the round it is treated as [i]Broken[/i]. If the target is a Contract summon, in Sage Mode, or below 50% Max Hp, this attack deals double damage and inflicts [i]Suppression[/i] [i](may inflict suppression beyond the cap)[/i]. 

[b]Cost:[/b] 2.75 Ap, 2060 Cp.

[i]Note:[/i]
- A target may only be hit by this once per round. 
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.[/quote][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back