Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Casual stroll around the classes

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The young girl had been roaming around for a little now, she was content with what had been going on in the while she was here. A few people had piqued her interest, but even those children in the end. Were no good for the Branch she was in. A soft sigh escaped her, even her last training in the woods didn't seem to end up anything.
"I wonder..." Back in the cantine she grabbed a tea and started to nip from it, a little lost in thoughts. "I wonder who will I meet here..." She said softly and tilted her head a bit around.
The ghost behind her finally materialized. "What is it, Hatter?" She would ask before he could even start speaking. A smile crept to his face, trying to be innocent with a certain thought he had. "Nothing out of the ordinary m' lady." He started with this sweet tune, but even Kotori wouldn't fall for it. "But what..." She said once more and would look around, face focussing at him as she would sigh later. No answer was given.

There were steps in the hallway echoing from her own position. She was making the noise as she marched around. There had to be something around here right?

// Small starter for who-ever wishes to join.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back